7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by BingoButch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baldtwit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I'm going to make another effort to complete the manual/schematic and ideally score/instruction cards for united games.

here's what's currently missing from the bingo.cdyn.com site. I'm not sure if manuals exist for the earliest machines.

manuals
    ---------
    abc
    bolero
    cabana
    circus
    leader
    nevada
    playtime
    rodeo (not likely to find)
    serenade (not likely to find)
    show boat
    stars
    tropics
    zingo

schematics
    ------------
    bolero
    monaco
    pixies
    playtime
    zingo

for the score/inscruction cards, high res pictures are enough. The goal is to allow making reproductions.

if anyone has any of the above and is willing to loan it to me to scan, let me know. I'll also be looking to purchase them if necessary, so if you know of a source besides people on ebay that have them, also yell. I haven't asked the major parts suppliers yet what they have, but I will.

thanks,
    phil

#3 7 years ago

clarify? me?

we don't have any paperwork on any version of rodeo, so would need the manuals/schems and score/instruction cards (beyond what is visible in the current playfield pictures).

#7 7 years ago

butch...I sent you an email a couple days ago. The best thing is to fill up a priority mail medium flat rate box and send the stuff to me. I can scan it in color and at the 300dpi resolution needed to make post-processing to get rid of the background/fold lines/dirt possible.

I'll scan and mail the stuff back, plus pay for your postage

while the material can technically be sent media mail for a few dollars less, priority mail is faster, safer, and automatically tracked.

while some kinkos or other copy shops can scan large format, the costs used to be prohibitive (like >$20 for a single schematic).

#9 7 years ago

hi dennis,

I just posted the pixies schem. The source had some damage, so I guessed on what it should be based on schems from similar games. The main issue is around G7-H7 in the schem...in particular, is wire 71-7 right, and the area around it including the way the dots/arrows/connections are drawn on the scan disc block.

I have the monaco schem and had stitched the scanned chunks together, but didn't finish the cleanup process. It looks ok, so that one can get taken off the list too. I'll do the cleanup and post it over the next couple days. I put caravan on the list since my source wasn't very good.

not sure what happened to playtime - I don't have the manual or schem for that.

I can't edit the original post any more, so here's the new list. I also added a couple bally schems that are currently poor quality:

manuals
    ---------
    abc
    bolero
    cabana
    circus
    leader
    nevada
    playtime
    show boat
    stars
    tropics
    zingo

schematics
    ------------
    bolero
    caravan (good quality - one already on site is kinda ratty)
    playtime
    zingo

bally schematics need good quality source
    ----------------------------------------------
    blue chip
    safari

I'll email you if I need to borrow the things again ... sorry about that.

phil

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baldtwit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/united-documentation?tu=baldtwit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.