• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Hogey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Chief Shuffle Bowler (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I picked up a United Chief Shuffle Alley. Game is in great cosmetic condition. The scoring mechs need some work, but overall should fix up OK. One of the pins is broken (pin 3). I ordered what I thought would work from a parts supplier, but the pins are too long (they are 10 1/4" long). The pins on the game are approximately 8" long. I've checked as many parts places as I could think of but they all have 10 1/4" pins). Any suggestions on where to go? I have no problem buying a full set as finding a number 3 would be impossible (or I will buy just one that doesn't match paintwise to replace the one broken pin), but I can't find the shorter pins. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hogey

Chief Shuffle Bowler (resized).jpgChief Shuffle Bowler (resized).jpg
#4 4 years ago

Hey Mopar. Thanks so much for hooking me up on the pins. Much appreciated.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/united-chief-shuffle-alley-pins?tu=hogey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.