Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by cjzachmann
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5467 (resized).jpeg
    20190604_071643 (resized).jpg
    20190602_201913 (resized).jpg
    United-Amusement-Co-10th-Frame-Super-Shuffle-Alley-_57 (resized).jpg
    head5 (resized).jpg
    head4 (resized).jpg
    head3 (resized).jpg
    Head2 (resized).jpg
    Head1 (resized).jpg
    Back_Glass (resized).jpg
    20190602_155437 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

I bought this United shuffle alley. I would like to know if someone can tell me what kind of stepper unit is missing? Also, I try to find the schematic..
    Thanks.

20190602_155437 (resized).jpg20190602_155437 (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

The step units in this type of bowler are:
    Coin unit
    Player up unit
    Frame unit
    10th frame extra shots unit
    And 6 strike/spare units

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballdaveh:

The step units in this type of bowler are:
    Coin unit
    Player up unit
    Frame unit
    10th frame extra shots unit
    And 6 strike/spare units

Thanks.
    Did some google search today and looks like it may be the high score stepper unit?!

If someone have this game or a similar game in his collection, I would like to see some good closeup pictures of this unit.

#4 4 years ago

I have a United Cascade, not sure what the difference is in play but maybe this helps some... pics of what I have, very similar...

Back_Glass (resized).jpgBack_Glass (resized).jpgHead1 (resized).jpgHead1 (resized).jpgHead2 (resized).jpgHead2 (resized).jpghead3 (resized).jpghead3 (resized).jpghead4 (resized).jpghead4 (resized).jpghead5 (resized).jpghead5 (resized).jpg
    #5 4 years ago

I just found this online... but cant tell what that unit would be...

United-Amusement-Co-10th-Frame-Super-Shuffle-Alley-_57 (resized).jpgUnited-Amusement-Co-10th-Frame-Super-Shuffle-Alley-_57 (resized).jpg
    #6 4 years ago

Maybe work backward? Which steppers do you think you have?

#7 4 years ago

Thanks smohr for the pix but unfortunately, Cascade dont had the same feature than Super. Your game has the "double" feature and Super has the "high score" feature. @ronss, definitively, this is the unit missing in my game.

20190602_201913 (resized).jpg20190602_201913 (resized).jpg
    #8 4 years ago

I had some free time yesterday to check over the game, and clearly, all the high score feature have been removed from it, even the wiring!!
    Now I know why all lamp sockets for the high score are not wired!!

20190604_071643 (resized).jpg20190604_071643 (resized).jpg
    #9 4 years ago

Years back, I remember working on machines with the High Score Feature.
    I have a couple older heads, but not thinking any has the High Score feature,
    but if I stumble upon one, it's yours..
    What shape is the rest of the machine in? It looks like the Coin, Frame, and
    Player Step Ups are there, and I'm thinking you'll be able to get it to at least
    play if the coffin is complete..
    I'll check the barns for a HSF Step Up unit..

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

Years back, I remember working on machines with the High Score Feature.
    I have a couple older heads, but not thinking any has the High Score feature,
    but if I stumble upon one, it's yours..
    What shape is the rest of the machine in? It looks like the Coin, Frame, and
    Player Step Ups are there, and I'm thinking you'll be able to get it to at least
    play if the coffin is complete..
    I'll check the barns for a HSF Step Up unit..

Thanks mopar!
    The rest of the game is in fair condition and looks to be complet except, again, for the high score button!! I will take more pix this weekend and will post them...

4 years later
    #12 8 months ago

It is the High Score Stepper I believe, I just worked on that title today. Did you find Schematics? I have a very dark beat up set I’m trying to patch up.

IMG_5467 (resized).jpegIMG_5467 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/united-10th-frame-super-shuffle-alley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.