5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zermeno68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Pinheads,

I am going to Pinball Madness in Banning, CA this weekend and wondering if some people who know about EM machines can tell me a few things.
    I am looking for EM machines to play considering this is a good opportunity to check them out.

My questions:

Which EM machines would you recommend for me to try out?
    Which EM machines have unique features for that time period that is worth a look?

Some knowledge for other Pinheads would make me appreciate the machines that I will be playing this weekend.

FYI, I have only played a handful of EM machines in the past. The only one that comes to mind is "Abra Ca Dabra".

Thanks in Advance!!

#9 5 years ago

Thanks everyone for input as I used this for reference as I walked around.

Day 1 at Banning, CA allowed me to play a LOT of these games!! Concur, Great selection...

Who cares all the new STERN machines are lined up with people, these games

Quoted from poppapin:

All Gottlieb wedgeheads...

Amen!!! I actually liked most Gottlieb games so far... Just sad that some were not fully maintained (flipper response was weak).

Quoted from Eightball88:

really funky flipper arrangements for something different.

So agree with this comment! Comparing these different positioned flipper arrangements to the "re-skinned" STERN standard 2/3 flipper arrangements really made me like classic games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zermeno68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unique-em-machine-to-play-advice?tu=zermeno68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.