• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Six_Million_Dollar_Man_playfield (resized).jpg
20170623_191050 (Medium) (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Has anyone ever heard of this seemingly unfinished game?

The playfield is printed Bally OSI Command, unless it goes by another name, I can't find anything about it anywhere on the web.

Unless I am mistaken, many of the holes don't look like they are fully drilled, so maybe this playfield has never been fully assembled.

I'd love to hear if anyone has any stories or info about it, or if it us just a game released under another name?

Thanks

Luke

20170623_191050 (Medium) (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

Six Million Dollar Man.

John

#4 4 years ago

We can rebuild him.

#5 4 years ago

Thanks guy, so simple when you know what it is, shame it wasn't something more exciting. Weird that the part number and "OSI Comand" don't exist in google.

#6 4 years ago

Better...Stronger...Faster...

#7 4 years ago

At least I still have a seemingly unused playfield lol

#8 4 years ago

We have the technology.......

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from lukewells:

Weird that the part number and "OSI Comand" don't exist in google.

OSI was the government branch that Steve Austin (the 6mil man) worked for.

Office of Scientific Intelligence

#10 4 years ago

It wold not take much to get that baby populated again.

Six_Million_Dollar_Man_playfield (resized).jpg

#11 4 years ago

I double checked, its definitely a NOS/unused playfield that someone started to populate but never finished, most of the holes are just dimpled and not drilled.

It would possibly make an interesting future project to build it up with new parts, looks like its all common Bally parts

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from lukewells:

I double checked, its definitely a NOS/unused playfield that someone started to populate but never finished, most of the holes are just dimpled and not drilled.
It would possibly make an interesting future project to build it up with new parts, looks like its all common Bally parts

Well, the lightboard may be an issue, unless you can find a donor pin or something. It was a six player pin, with six score displays.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside