(Topic ID: 157824)

Undisclosed Location

By jwilson

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

J7phnCK_(resized).jpg
    fOTajhC_(resized).jpg
    2xnUAp1_(resized).jpg
    HZ5g04V_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Quite the barn find, but I have no idea where it is. Can anyone name all the games?

WarehouseWarehouse

#2 8 years ago

Got any more pics ? It looks familiar but I need a few more pictures to confirm.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#4 8 years ago

Oh, nice. More photos from that thread.

J7phnCK_(resized).jpgJ7phnCK_(resized).jpgfOTajhC_(resized).jpgfOTajhC_(resized).jpg2xnUAp1_(resized).jpg2xnUAp1_(resized).jpg

#5 8 years ago

That's definitely a Torpedo Alley back there. I've had two of them.

#6 8 years ago

Yeah that's not the one I'm thinking of....

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Can anyone name all the games?

Donors

#8 8 years ago

Are those salvageable being stored like that?

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from JonH123:

Are those salvageable being stored like that?

A few might be, given enought work. However, open to the elements, the parts would rust, connectors would tarnish, backglasses would fall apart, and wood would plank. Florida gets hot and humid.

#10 8 years ago

Arcade graveyard

I'm intrigued by the one with "...uck you" spray painted on the side. Is there danger and they are warning us to duck? Is it marked ready to be put in a truck?

#11 8 years ago

heartbreaking.

#12 8 years ago

Bird poop, mouse poop, warped wood, and who knows what else.

#13 8 years ago

Cat piss....

#14 8 years ago

That is a nice barn.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from RTR:

That is a nice barn.

Part of the roof is missing...

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Part of the roof is missing...

Barn roof is easier to fix than anything else in there.

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from RTR:

Barn roof is easier to fix than anything else in there.

I don't doubt it.

#19 8 years ago

It's sad to see games getting ruined like this. I guess it could be worse though. They could have been stored outside.

#20 8 years ago

That just makes me sad... Probably hasn't sold/wouldn't sell because he thinks they are all still worth $1000++ each.

#21 8 years ago

I posted this myself already on reddit, but here is what I could see. I spy Gottlieb Gold Wings (front). Williams Millionaire, Gottlieb Bone Busters, Williams Sorcerer, Bally Harlem Globe Trotters on Tour, Bally Eight Ball Deluxe, Williams Comet, Williams Fire! Gottlieb Buck Rogers and a Bally Midway Eight Ball Champ. There is one next to Millionaire I can't tell what it is.

#22 8 years ago

Dibs on EBD LE from the first picture

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

That just makes me sad... Probably hasn't sold/wouldn't sell because he thinks they are all still worth $1000++ each.

Don't sell him short; those Ms. Pac Man's are worth at least $3k apiece (to him).

#24 8 years ago

Yeah, there's a reason these are all still sitting there 30 years later. Probably tons of people have offered but the guy wants full retail.

#25 8 years ago

$10k by Christmas

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/undisclosed-location and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.