Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Sonic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sonic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 10 years ago

I found SStiff and TSPP highly overrated....and although I don't have WWind or JD anymore - I miss them but was simply looking for a change....

I've found JY (and JD) underrated - if you approach JY for what it is not (deep like TSPP, nor a ton of toys like TZ) - its great fun and approachable by everyone...

MM is always mentioned in a thread like this - my thoughts are is that it is overall best pin I've played (I've never owned one and not burning to have one) but folks who don't have one - claim it's not that great, those that do feel it is the greatest and pinheads that I call hipinheads (hipster pinheads) dismiss it for abstract reasons - but if you just approach a pin without a lot of preconcieved notions - hard to argue that MM is probably the one that got a hell of a lot right!

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

It looks like your wife believes CFTBL is DEFINITELY underrated!

LMAO....boy does she!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sonic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/underrated-or-overrated?tu=Sonic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.