6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Mamushka
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Dirty Harry kicks ass. Just set mine up after being in storage for a year. Great game and awesome call outs if you are a DH fan. Three flippers, magnets, gun and the piqard shot

Mk

1 week later
#52 5 years ago

Stern Playboy #215 and Genesis at #240 are pretty low. Dr. Dude is a little low at #142..

#53 5 years ago

I would have to say Baywatch...doesn't get the love because of the cheesy theme, art & music...but man, what an awesome layout & ruleset...I enjoy all the modes & getting to the wizard mode is nearly impossible

#55 5 years ago

NASCAR

No, seriously. Nascar.

#56 5 years ago

Raven.
seriously, RBION, Judge Dredd too but think people are coming around on that one. set up nicely, i'm totally boners for how you can juggle the ball from the top left flipper to the top right flipper, which has some great shots it can make. love the theme too, but guess it's not everyone's cup of tea. surprised it was made by a US company considering Judge Dredd's fanbase outside of the UK is limited.

#57 5 years ago

Easy, NGG.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 52.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside