Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TiltDis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0560 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0559 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rock914.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi all!

Mezel Mods decided to do a Facebook giveaway for my Wifi Underglow kit that they are now stocking on their website. I thought since they are giving one away on Facebook I would take care of the fine pinsiders. Please watch the video, check out Facebook and join both giveaways.

To enter my giveaway just post in this thread. Do what the video says to join Mezel. If you have my products please comment on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/mezelmods/posts/1717948168225140

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

Here we go again. I hope I have better luck this time.

Much better odds this time if you join the Mezel Mods giveaway as well. Good luck!

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Listen...I don't want to start trouble, but that dude at RCP owes me a buck.

You will get your dance I promise! Lol

#95 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Chris you are having a good year! Great to see other vendors stocking your stuff. You know how happy I have been with your kits especially the custom ones you have made for me! Count me in!

I love those custom projects, PM was awesome. I wish I had more time for those these days. Work is a killer until winter.

#101 6 years ago

I should probably figure out what day to select a winner huh?

#112 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Am I too late to enter?

Nope, I think I will draw the winner sometime Sunday.

#119 6 years ago

Drawing in about 12 hrs for this. The YouTube one is being done by the Mezels and I am not sure when they are selecting a winner.

#124 6 years ago

Winner! I will contact you tomorrow or send me your shipping info and tell me what game it is for.

IMG_0559 (resized).PNGIMG_0559 (resized).PNG

IMG_0560 (resized).PNGIMG_0560 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rock914.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/underglow-kit-giveaway-from-mezel-mods-and-rock-custom-pinball?tu=Rock914 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.