4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pauz21
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Who makes the best undercab interactive light kits?

#3 4 years ago

I deal strictly with Chris (Rock914 here on Pinside). His undercab lighting is nothing short of stellar. Better yet, he's located in MI as well. Here's his website. http://www.rockcustompinball.com/#!custom-mods/cjmu

#4 4 years ago

And here is a thread specifically about his product. Excellent dude to deal with, very accomodating.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/by-far-the-best-under-cabinet-led-kit

#5 4 years ago

+1 for Rock Custom Pinball

#6 4 years ago

Yes, Rock914 makes a great product. You can't go wrong buying from Rock Custom Pinball. Chris is a great guy to deal with.

#7 4 years ago

I just received my lights from Rock and they are awesome and install super easy.

#8 4 years ago

Another vote for Rock, only hear great things about his products

http://www.rockcustompinball.com/#!wwwrockcustompinballcom/c23vf - link to undercab lights

#9 4 years ago

yikes! led tape strip is .80 ft at home depot and a 12v transformer is $8.00 at wall mart

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from ls1chris:

yikes! led tape strip is .80 ft at home depot and a 12v transformer is $8.00 at wall mart

Yikes! Sounds like you have no idea what these entail. Most of rock's kits are interactive with the game.

Of course, you can save money if you know where to source the *correct* pieces and how to hook into the game and have the time then to do it manually. A lot of guys just don't have the time or know how to install/source this stuff. No need to criticize the price of vendors. Go away back to trolling FS threads with your price crap

#11 4 years ago

Frank, (Flecom) on the board, Chris, (Rocks Custom Pinball), and Myself, (Comet) have teamed up for something special we hope to release very soon.....You guys are going to love this Project!

#12 4 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Frank, (Flecom) on the board, Chris, (Rocks Custom Pinball), and Myself, (Comet) have teamed up for something special we hope to release very soon.....You guys are going to love this Project!

I am really excited about this and look forward to the official release. I don't want to give away any details but Art is right you guys are going to love it.

#13 4 years ago

I like the smart chip feature in arcadeupkeep's kits.

#14 4 years ago

I'll vote for rock even though I got mine elsewhere. Came with no instructions and after asking on here about hardwiring it I was directed to Chris. Had extended phone conversations with him and he helped me get it up and going. Pretty good service with a competitors product.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 329.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 41.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 26.50
    $ 289.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 248.85
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 269.99
    $ 159.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside