Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by fireball2
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Krupps4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

just to be a semi-celebrity

I’d rephrase that from being a “semi-celebrity” to being “semi-notorious”.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

He used to be humorous...kinda like Jim Carey.....

I see you properly used the past tense.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

you want to know why someone likes being a dick? that's like asking someone why they like the color blue. they just do, it's not something that can be explained. a better question is "why are you a dick to me?".

Usually has to do with a bigger issue. Most likely, low self esteem or just an overall poor opinion of oneself.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

well, if we get a response on that from crazylevi we've got us an interesting show!

I’m sure whatever response it will be will be lackluster and unimpressive to no one but himself. I will qualify all this by saying I don’t know him at all, only his Pinside self and what I see from his posts. Might be a great guy in person.

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

he actually is. i'm not saying he doesn't go out of his way to make an impression on the forum. but sometimes you have to separate the art from the artist.

I kind of figured. I’m sure he is. Just wish he would be a little more respectful to some of the other Pinsiders, especially people new to the hobby. With that being said, his act gets old and I think most people find it tiresome and not entertaining at all. Most of his posts don’t add any meaningful value to the discussion at all. He’d get a lot more attention if that’s what he wants if he would leverage his expertise rather than just being a jerk.

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Just showed up but you're already bored & speak for most people.

I was bored with him before the post and am even more bored now. Yawn...

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

obnoxious noobs

Assumptions are a sign of naivety and weakness. Maybe even call them a form of defense mechanism.

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

looking like a total doofus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Krupps4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/uncle-pinball-and-crazy-levi?tu=Krupps4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.