Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by JoeJet
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Uncle4.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Hey guys,

Just a heads up, I want to post on Pinside so you guys get the first option. I have been getting emails like crazy about when the mods will come in. The deal is we have very limited amounts of molds, so we make them as fast as we can as time permits, and they seem to sell out right away. None the less most of our mods are back in stock (LIMITED AMOUNT) at www.pinballpro.com if you are interested.

Specifically Uncle Lester for TAF, Saw and Mirror kit for TOM, and all of the TZ mods.
    http://pinballpro.net/product-category/accessory-products/

#2 11 years ago

It's great that you've now come out with a full speaker kit for CV--that's one game that's really needed it.

Also nice that you've invented a better mouse trap--and your new sub design clears the Ringmaster and keeps the sub inside the cabinet (vs. the under-cabinet mounted box on the old version).

Can't wait to install it on my CV!

#3 11 years ago

Please don't forget the Pinball Pro / Flipper Sound fiasco

http://tinyurl.com/aznbgdz

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from NM:

It's great that you've now come out with a full speaker kit for CV--that's one game that's really needed it.
    Also nice that you've invented a better mouse trap--and your new sub design clears the Ringmaster and keeps the sub inside the cabinet (vs. the under-cabinet mounted box on the old version).
    Can't wait to install it on my CV!

Yea, I helped with this when I got my cv I was determined to have a sub.
    I also want to say that the Tz mods at pinball pro are decent and the cheapest prices ones. I was just there looking last night.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Yea, I helped with this when I got my cv I was determined to have a sub.

Figures (ACDC amp mod, etc.).

Good show old man!

#6 11 years ago

So,I was just wondering what the flashers do in the door flasher kit. When do they flash and how is this tied in with the rules of the game?

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Marten:

So,I was just wondering what the flashers do in the door flasher kit. When do they flash and how is this tied in with the rules of the game?

IIRC, they only flash one time after you hit something (on 9.4H anyway).

Quite disappointing.

This is one factory deletion that makes almost zero difference IMO.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from NM:

IIRC, they only flash one time after you hit something (on 9.4H anyway).
    Quite disappointing.
    This is one factory deletion that makes almost zero difference IMO.

Thanks. Maybe I'll spend my money elsewhere.

#9 11 years ago

I didn't watch too much TAF growing up, but pretty sure it's Uncle Fester. Do you call him Lester to avoid copyright infringement? Just curious

#10 11 years ago

I like to call him "The bald emperor". Toy collectors will understand. Yes, Lester is to avoid problems legally.

#11 11 years ago

How can you justify the price increase, they used to be 49.00 ?

Uncle4.jpgUncle4.jpg

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from pin-tastic:

How can you justify the price increase, they used to be 49.00 ?

Its a select grade of better plastic......
    (Lol)

#13 11 years ago

Maybe because this guy is asking for $115?

http://pinballdecals.com/TAF_UncleFesterPage.html

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/uncle-lester-is-back-along-with-most-of-the-other-modsaccessories and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.