Topic Stats

• 481 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by georgio
  • Topic is favorited by 63 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 86 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180901_141336 (resized).jpg
trunk (resized).jpg
tom1 (resized).jpg
20180512_114251 (resized).jpg
20180124_125430 (resized).jpg
IMG-20180118-WA0010 (resized).jpg
20171209_205335 (resized).jpg
20171209_205114 (resized).jpg
20171208_191219 (resized).jpg
20171208_191213 (resized).jpg
20171208_191232 (resized).jpg
20171208_191205 (resized).jpg
20171208_191157 (resized).jpg
20171026_203726 (resized).jpg
20171026_203734 (resized).jpg
20171024_195814 (resized).jpg

There are 481 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 6 months ago
Quoted from georgio:

The middle color or the left one?
[quoted image]

I like the left one! The middle trunk looks more purple.

#452 6 months ago

More Grayish blue like this to match the color of the cabinet.

trunk (resized).jpg
1 week later
#453 6 months ago
Quoted from georgio:

New batch black/ gold in september. Hope we can make some blue ones also.

Add me to the interested list for a regular black/gold one please.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#454 5 months ago

Making a batch of 24 black/ gold this and next weekend. Mail to pinballprops@gmail.com with your address if you want one and you receive an email with details and the price delivered to your country.

I cannot give a quick reply on mails. Have my normal job and in spare time I often wear special gloves making the trunks as hobby and put my phone aside. But I love you guys! most of you understand this. Also love the great reactions of Tom owners who ordered this unbreakable trunk. That's why I love to make them. Sorry if I didn't mail you back with a thank you.

1 week later
#455 5 months ago

Babies drying in the sun, almost ready for shipping

20180901_141336 (resized).jpg
#456 5 months ago

I need a replacement. What's the price on this?

Also, i was thinking of getting one from Marco, is this trunk better than Marco's or anyone else out there selling these.

thx

#457 5 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

I need a replacement. What's the price on this?
Also, i was thinking of getting one from Marco, is this trunk better than Marco's or anyone else out there selling these.
thx

This is THE trunk, all other ones are junk compared to this one. It is made to last a lifetime. Info about pricing is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unbreakable-trunk-for-the-theatre-of-magic/page/4#post-3803331

Add 7.5 EUR to the price - PPS licensing fee.

#458 5 months ago

This is the last batch we made. Next will be made in 6 months due to movieprops work outside our country.

20 left.

#459 5 months ago

Did I read somewhere in this thread that there was a change of the mounting of the green light inside the trunk? My trunk "bows" out on that side and it seems to be from the mounting screw. Is there a better way? I was considering just epoxying the lamp socket inside the trunk so there was no screw. The other option would be a flat head/rounded head screw/bolt but I am wondering if someone has a better solution.

#460 5 months ago

You can reverse the screw and tighten the lamp holder from the inside. You will need a very short Philips screwdriver.

#461 5 months ago

I received my trunk yesterday. I can't say enough good about this product, the quality is top notch and you can tell from the feel it will outlast the OEM material. Thanks for offering this!

1 week later
#462 4 months ago
Quoted from georgio:

You can reverse the screw and tighten the lamp holder from the inside. You will need a very short Philips screwdriver.

AH, makes sense now. Thanks!

#463 4 months ago

My unbreakable trunk has now over 4000 games on it and not a scratch! Good Job George.

#464 4 months ago

4000 games? Wauw..... Thank you for the input. This is why we love making them!

#465 4 months ago

15 left

1 week later
#466 4 months ago

12 left, then there will be a pause for 6 months.
Please send an email to pinballprops@gmail.com for info how to order.

2 weeks later
#467 4 months ago

6 left.

1 november we are hired for 6 months supporting a new movie pruduction outside our country.

#468 4 months ago
Quoted from georgio:

6 left.
1 november we are hired for 6 months supporting a new movie pruduction outside our country.

Thanks for making these very durable TOM trunks. I ordered a pair of them back in September of 2017 and installed one at that time and it still looks brand new. It is a HUGE improvement over all the other TOM trunks that are available.

Gord

#469 4 months ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Thanks for making these very durable TOM trunks. I ordered a pair of them back in September of 2017 and installed one at that time and it still looks brand new. It is a HUGE improvement over all the other TOM trunks that are available.
Gord

Thank you for the response. This is why we love to make them.

#470 3 months ago

All trunks gone and a few reserved awaiting payment. We are very pleased to hear the succes stories past year. 4000 games, without a scratch, wow, It acts even better then we hoped and that's only refering to the painting. We had experience with the material we are using, but not with the painting on rubber how it will last, The 400 games we have played during testing it stayed very good. Then after reading the feedback we see it's way more games without covering up with a gold painting pencil on the spots which are beaten up at the trunk.

We loved to make them past year. And we hope the trunk you received will last forever, that was our goal.

Now we are busy for 6 months and when we are back and have some spare time, we will make another batch.

Please let us know here your experience with our trunk, negative or positive. We will learn from that and make this trunk even better.

See you in 6 months!

1 week later
#471 3 months ago
Quoted from georgio:

All trunks gone and a few reserved awaiting payment. We are very pleased to hear the succes stories past year. 4000 games, without a scratch, wow, It acts even better then we hoped and that's only refering to the painting. We had experience with the material we are using, but not with the painting on rubber how it will last, The 400 games we have played during testing it stayed very good. Then after reading the feedback we see it's way more games without covering up with a gold painting pencil on the spots which are beaten up at the trunk.
We loved to make them past year. And we hope the trunk you received will last forever, that was our goal.
Now we are busy for 6 months and when we are back and have some spare time, we will make another batch.
Please let us know here your experience with our trunk, negative or positive. We will learn from that and make this trunk even better.
See you in 6 months!

Man always a day late .... lol Movie props sound fun and time-consuming. I really need 2 and Maybe 3 I am checking with the last person now if they need one ... These look super awesome and durable. I will send an email in hopes to get one but if anyone has at least one for my home machine that they would sell me I would really be thankful.

#472 3 months ago

I have a theatre. I made my own “unbreakable trunk”. Purchase a new standard one for around $30. Get yourself an epoxy tube from Home Depot. Coat the inside of the truck with epoxy and let dry. Mine has been on for 7 years and not a single crack.

#473 3 months ago
Quoted from JFink8222:

I have a theatre. I made my own “unbreakable trunk”. Purchase a new standard one for around $30. Get yourself an epoxy tube from Home Depot. Coat the inside of the truck with epoxy and let dry. Mine has been on for 7 years and not a single crack.

Amazing! Almost unbelievable, because the cracks will begin from the outside, not from inside. Must be some magic!

#474 3 months ago

Just have to say that I had a great experience with Georgio. I messaged him on the 31st after seeing this topic and needing a better trunk solution. Even with all he has going on for work he took the time to reply to me and get me a trunk sent out. Like he said "It is my lucky day" Great communication and follow through and I look forward to getting this installed on my ToM .... Thanks again Georgio!

2 weeks later
#475 3 months ago

I need a trunk. Someone sell me of these please.
thx,
jeff

#476 89 days ago
Quoted from Les73gtx:

Just have to say that I had a great experience with Georgio. I messaged him on the 31st after seeing this topic and needing a better trunk solution. Even with all he has going on for work he took the time to reply to me and get me a trunk sent out. Like he said "It is my lucky day" Great communication and follow through and I look forward to getting this installed on my ToM .... Thanks again Georgio!

Thank you for these nice words. How does it looks and behave in your Tom?

#477 89 days ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I need a trunk. Someone sell me of these please.
thx,
jeff

Maybe you're lucky too.. read your mail

#478 89 days ago
Quoted from georgio:

Thank you for these nice words. How does it looks and behave in your Tom?

Put it on right after rebuilding the gearbox and I could not be happier the fit is great and I only needed to adjust my machine just a little (metal was bent a little pushing out on the trunk in Position one) I like that it is nice and soft and should last a lifetime.

On your next run of dark blue colored ones, I like the rabbit in the hat addition too, I would be put in line for one of those as well.

Thanks for your great product and customer service.

#479 89 days ago

I'd really love one of these trunks. Is there any left for sale?

#480 89 days ago

February/ March 2019 we will make more trunks. You can send an email to pinballprops@gmail.com that you are interested (not a PM here).
When we have a new batch ready I will contact you in order of incoming email.

1 month later
#481 34 days ago

I'm very sorry. Work outside my country is extended. Soonest date to make a new batch of these unbreakable trunks is December 2019.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 109.99
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
New York City, NEW YORK
Boards
PinSound
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 481 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside