image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
2016-03-05_10.56.50_(resized).jpg
carvey_scarey_(resized).jpg
6_(resized).png
4_(resized).png
3_(resized).png
2_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markp99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

Ugh, such a teaser.

2 words for you: Drive. Faster.

Congrats! I'll be watching closely, finger on trigger to order.

#12 8 years ago

Argh, you're killin' me

#18 8 years ago

Just Don't Eat The Yellow Snow

#24 8 years ago

dogg, looks amazing!

Enjoy.

#30 8 years ago

Light her up and take some more pics. Would love to see the translite in context of the rest of the cabinet.

#68 8 years ago

Dogg,

Great shots! Thanks for posting them.

I had some concerns about the overall BLUE theme on the Premium. But seems to work very nicely, at least from your photos and the stock images below.

I am a big fan of the show and overall medieval theme. My wife is a bit creeped out by the white walker dude on the glass. I did mention Scott's fan art option as an alternate: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-fan-art-wip - got my order in, thanks, Scott!

Clearing space to make room for this one. GoT order is on the way!

GoT_(resized).pngGoT_(resized).png

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I've ordered Scott's translight, hopefully it's here soon so that I don't have to look at that guy for to long

No issue with Queen Alicia and the scary translight?

#116 8 years ago

My Premium shipment is delayed 'til next week. Gives me time to move out that piece of furniture to give me room...

#120 8 years ago

My Premium is sitting in CT - picking up tomorrow

#122 8 years ago

Winter is here!

Sadly, the actual unboxing happened in the parking lot of Automated Services in CT. The box would not fit into my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The plastic trim piece around the lip of the lift gate opening provided about 1" of interference. I was a bit shocked - totally unexpected.

Drove the naked GoT home, lowered to ground level with my HF lift table, carted to the bulkhead with my hand cart and then slid it down into my basement - solo! Easy peasy. Just pushed the sliding triple hitch knot forward, lowering a few inches at a time - and done! Could not have been easier. The fresh snowfall and resulting mud were the only complications.

Now to dig-in and learn the rules/strategies. Jan 20 build, v1.21 installed, no left orbits - yet (thx capgun ). Scott's alternate translight came yesterday - that'll be going in soon.

1_(resized).png1_(resized).png
2_(resized).png2_(resized).png
6_(resized).png6_(resized).png
3_(resized).png3_(resized).png
4_(resized).png4_(resized).png

4 weeks later
#130 8 years ago
Quoted from Guitoone:

Hi guys,
I've just have receive mine! I'm really happy to play this awesome game.
I was wondering if you had the same backglass to me? Mine seems very cheap. It's not like usual translit. Just a picture behind the glass...
Is it normal???

2016-03-05_10.56.50_(resized).jpg

Yep, normal. Same as mine.

Hope you play 300+ games this weekend. Enjoy!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markp99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unboxing-game-of-thrones-premium?tu=markp99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.