image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
2016-03-05_10.56.50_(resized).jpg
carvey_scarey_(resized).jpg
6_(resized).png
4_(resized).png
3_(resized).png
2_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I was told this is the first to be delivered anywhere.

More pics to come in a couple hours. I just got it loaded up image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#11 8 years ago

Just got home from work. Waiting for a buddy to come help lift it down the stairs

#14 8 years ago

One thing I noticed is that there are no unboxing instructions on the box. There's information in the manual, but that's inside the box (hopefully).

So I went online and read over the digital copy.
image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#22 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
Got it outta the van and just down the stairs.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#35 8 years ago

I was asked for a pic of the throne. Hope these work
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

Wait! Is that Busch beer?

Sorry. That's my friend Ryan. He's gone home and we've switched to moosehead beer.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Quoted from phillymadison:

Side note that Nintendo you're not the boss of me picture. What is that? A poster, bunch of little pictures put together, or something else?

I also made the Mario and bowser pic above the couch with perler beads.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Congrats on the pin! Any initial thoughts? And do the orbit shots work?

The game rocks. I'm very happy. I haven't had an orbit shot work for me. The left orbit has been dropping into the pops. The shaker is awesome, worth the couple extra dollars. The battering ram shot needs to be a solid hit to register, but shakes the machine when your successful.

#41 8 years ago

A quick video. Sorry my buddy's not the best player.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

That shaker wasn't stock, right? Pics look like it was installed throughout the unboxing.

I added the shaker before I turned it on the first time.

#48 8 years ago

The VUK has worked flawlessly. Unfortunately I've been bricking shots all evening.

#53 8 years ago

Blackwater multiball.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from bonanza:

in reference to the pictures with your kid, I got a laugh when I saw them. You have to dress up appropriately to play the machine. Was that Sansa or Arya Stark playing?

She likes to be called Queen Alicia, and that was the first game played on the machine.

#66 8 years ago

Here's two pics of the sides, and one of the stuff from the goodie bag. image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#69 8 years ago

I've ordered Scott's translight, hopefully it's here soon so that I don't have to look at that guy for to long

#72 8 years ago

Booting the game up

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

No issue with Queen Alicia and the scary translight?

No issue at all. She asked who's that? I said he's the ice king, he's the bad guy. And that was the end of it.

#79 8 years ago

Here's another shot of the throne. I don't think that this looks broken at all. Nice square lines.

I put a sticker on the plate by the sword lock. I think it looks great. There's also a blue version but I like this.

Next was blue plastic protectors. I ordered these weeks ago, before the game was built and they didn't line up perfectly. The plastics must be different then the pro. Ah well, I just added slots for the wires, no biggie.

It's a shame that the lane dividers are red and not blue. Looks like an opportunity for someone to make a mod.

Here are the protectors on the left side notice the blue glow

And now on both sides.

#86 8 years ago

Here's some widescreen multiball for the PC users.

#89 8 years ago

Ya. That's a lot of key chains. Extra sling and inlane plastics are nice too

#91 8 years ago

Late last night my buddy got to hand of the King, and almost broke 1B in points. I tried to get a good vid, but it was over pretty fast. I don't know if anyone would like to see it, I also have some poor (low volume) video of midnight multiball. The hodor multiball is kinda cool and fun, reminds me of TSPP having homer say doh for each shot. This game kicks ass.

We've put in over 150 games, almost 500 balls played.

Right orbit shots happen once in a blue moon, left orbit shots are non existent. I might rip off the upper Playfield today and try to fix it.

The VUK took two tries to get to the throne on one occasion, every other time it has worked flawlessly.

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from TVP:

So are saying that when you shoot the left orbit, it never exits out the right orbit entrance and always stops at the top lanes and exits out the pops?

Exactally. I know that it's not supposed to do it all the time, but even fighting Martel house where you need 3 orbit shots to win it never makes it around from the left to right orbit.

Rule questions.
1) how do you increase the spinner level?
2) what's collecting swords for?
3) what's collecting castles all about?

#97 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I read somewhere in a thread that collecting 4 castles starts Castle MB, which is only on the LE's and Premiums.

I thought castle multiball was from completing the castle 4 times. (That's the 3 stand ups and then one drop off lane). This advances the Arrows, Charge, Breach, Castle Multiball inserts on the upper Playfield. Every time the castle is completed the drop target in front of the right ramp raises limiting access back to the castle.

But in the top left of the upper Playfield there is an insert with a castle pic on it. My friend collected a castle while playing. I think it was during hand of the King, but I'm unsure.

#100 8 years ago

I had my first repair today. The last couple games last night played a little odd. The diverter didn't seem to send the ball to the VUK properly. So when I started my first game today I took a look at it and noticed that it was loose. So I pulled the Playfield forward and had a look see. Sure enough the diverter was flopping around.

So I removed the balls and flipped the Playfield up. Turns out that the Phillips screw on the diverter shaft was loose. Easy fix.

When I tightened the screw I made sure to hold the diverter tight to the rail. Now the right orbit shots flow like butter, but the left ones are non-existent. I can see what's up, looks like a fatter diverter may be needed, so that the ball doesn't hit the V groove on the rail. I tried to loosen the diverter unit and move it closer to the front of the cabinet but it didn't seem to budge.

While I was at it I took off the upper Playfield, this is an easy job. Remove the dragon from the back. 4 screws for the mini playfield and 2 for the ramp. Unplug it from below and it pulls out. It's in there tightly so you have to be careful when taking it off.

I put Mylar down the steel ramp behind the two drop off lanes. I also noticed that there is already Mylar on the Playfield where the ball drops from the ramp, and infront of the kickback. I didn't look between the pops but I'd imagine they put Mylar there too, I'll check it out next time I have my head in there.

#101 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Check out threads below for DIY preventive measure fixes. Look at the top of your battering ram to make sure the left side is not scraping against screw retaining plastic.

I've been following your great thread. Thanks for the info. I forgot to check my battering ram, will do for you.

#102 8 years ago

My battering ram is fairly far from that screw. There's no chance of it rubbing. image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#111 8 years ago

I double checked. There's Mylar between the pops, and also in the inlanes where the wire forms drop the ball. It looks like they've covered all the major areas.

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Got is here and it kicks Butt

Nice. Good to see there getting delivered.

#117 8 years ago

Less then 10 days in and over 375 plays. other than three small issues my game has worked flawlessly. The loose screw on the diverter arm was an easy fix, and the known left orbit issue will be fixed shortly.

The right orbit air balls seems to be fixed. The rail needed to be bent perpendicular to the Playfield, it tapered out a tiny bit giving lift to the ball. I bent it back inline just after the spot where the ball trail marks disappear. These pics also show the great clear coat on the Playfield. I really think they did a good job with this Playfield.

The left orbit also needed to have a couple washers added to these screws under the upper Playfield. The ball was just lightly coming into contact with the bottom of the screw as it rolled past. I want to comment on the quality of this plastic beneath the upper playfield. I think that it's cool to have ghost's image there. It's a totally hidden plastic, it could have been blank or made a solid colour but instead someone took the time to create graphics under there. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's cool. I wonder what the LE plastic has under the mini Playfield?

While I had the Playfield up I switched out the sticker on the plate beside the sword, it's now blue and looking great.

#118 8 years ago

Let see some other people's machines. What have you guys done for mods?

#121 8 years ago

Added a new translight. image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 month later
#133 8 years ago

I forgot to put these pictures up, but I added the blue inlane dividers. I've also added a blue start button, blue coin door inserts and light up flipper buttons....in blue.
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

8 months later
#135 7 years ago

Some days just feel like Christmas. Hopefully I'll get these installed soon.
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#136 7 years ago

Armour and art blades installed. I had a friend help me lift out the Playfield and had them installed in under an hour. I also installed new pop bumper cap from beatmaster.

Another change that happened to the game recently was that I removed the blue plastic protectors and put on a set of clear ones. The old blue set was just the slings and inlanes. The new protector set also protects the plastics above the drop targets and above the lock targets.

I also improved the quality of swords that are behind the gold targets to nice metal ones. They're replicas of LOTR swords, but look nice none the less. Hopefully I'll find GoT swords to replace these sometime. IMG_2618 (resized).JPGIMG_2618 (resized).JPGIMG_2620 (resized).JPGIMG_2620 (resized).JPGIMG_2621 (resized).JPGIMG_2621 (resized).JPGIMG_2622 (resized).JPGIMG_2622 (resized).JPG

#137 7 years ago

IMG_2626.JPGIMG_2626.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unboxing-game-of-thrones-premium?tu=luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.