• Latest reply 6 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hater_gonna_hate (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

So my Dialed In arrived yesterday. I was a tad excited having watched the game slowly make its way here on a boat from the USA.

I unboxed it, got the legs on and then realised I couldn't find the key to the door. I posted on pinside and quickly found that the key wasn't where others were finding them, zip tied to the shooter rod. I had a zip tie but no keys. I was bummed thinking I ether needed to wait and get a key shipped or needed to drill it out. About 15 minutes after I posted my phone rang, number was from New Jersey. Jack was on the phone wanting to help! We agreed best way was for me to drill and they would ship a lock or reimburse me my choice.

Now here is where it gets a little embarrassing, while I had looked repeatedly for the key my daughter started looking and ending up finding it in a plastic pouch taped to the box. So, no drilling involved and the game was quickly up an running but I was blown away by the service.

Happy to report the game plays perfectly out of the box after about two months of shipping by truck, ship and truck halfway around the world. Amazing game thanks JJP!

#2 6 years ago

My wife calls it having a man look Chris. Great response from JJ though...it's the sort of touch that goes a long way eh.

Is this going on location or is it for the home collection?

#3 6 years ago

I don't believe it!

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I don't believe it!

I believe you.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I don't believe it!

It was legit!

#6 6 years ago

JJP sounds like a company that is very much on the (pin)ball.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from clg:

It was legit!

You said it was unbelievable so he didn't

#8 6 years ago

Should I spoil it by mentioning that Jack was in Australia? Nah...

#9 6 years ago

I had a few issues with my WOZ75. I couldn't have been more impressed with JJP and Joe at PinballSTAR.

Will definitely but again.

New decals (damaged in shipping), new topper (small scratch), new flipper (loose bolt).

They followed up too. I have had no issues since then. Love the game.

#10 6 years ago

The support is unreal at JJP. They jump all of the cases, phone calls and emails. They are always determined to not only get the problem fixed but in a timely matter. They collaborate with each other before coming up with the final solution.

This is my humble opinion is their secret sauce and why I will always purchase NIB from JJP.

Tim

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

My wife calls it having a man look

I like your wife. I am going to borrow this phrase from her.

#12 6 years ago

My wife calls it having a man look Chris.

My wife's response when I read this..."Thank goodness he had a daughter to help him look instead of a son"

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

The support is unreal at JJP. They jump all of the cases, phone calls and emails. They are always determined to not only get the problem fixed but in a timely matter. They collaborate with each other before coming up with the final solution.
This is my humble opinion is their secret sauce and why I will always purchase NIB from JJP.
Tim

No question Joe is the man.

#14 6 years ago

JJP, especially Frank, is not only the best Pinball customer service but might be the best support I've received from any company period. Unbelievable.

#15 6 years ago

I like the things mentioned in this thread. Got a great feeling about JJP and their hospitality when visiting the factory in July.

#16 6 years ago

when a nib game arrives i get all excited also. it happens to the best of us. congrats on the new jjp dialed in. i have to go give it some time. i am hearing very good things about this pin.

#17 6 years ago

My wife calls it having a man look...

This is referred to in my family as "the man scan".

For example: I open a draw looking for an item and loudly proclaim that it's lost. Wife walks over and moves one thing out of the way and all is revealed.

Glad you found your keys.

#18 6 years ago

Now THIS is how you build customer good-will, and expand your customer base. Good customer service goes a LONG way towards instilling confidence in that company.

#19 6 years ago

I have talked to Jack on multiple occasions, it still blows my mind that he takes the time to not only take calls from customers but also reaches out to them by phone and email, Jack is a good dude who genuinely cares about his customers.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I have talked to Jack on multiple occasions, it still blows my mind that he takes the time to not only take calls from customers but also reaches out to them by phone and email, Jack is a good dude who genuinely cares about his customers.

This times 1000!

#21 6 years ago

JJP is an unbelievable company, from top to bottom!
Let's not forget. We(JJP owners) basically have our own personal tech here on Pinside.com 24/7! Thanks Lloyd! #LTG

#22 6 years ago

I hope Highway reads this....

#23 6 years ago

That's amazing. Looking forward to becoming a JJP customer very soon.

#24 6 years ago

That doesn't sound like Jack...his personal touch usually incudes nasty insults and berating you.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

That doesn't sound like Jack...his personal touch usually incudes nasty insults and berating you.

I wasn't around for any of that but if that's the case then good on them, and Jack in particular, for recognizing past mistakes and changing their ways for the better. The important thing is that they now abide by a model every pinball manufacturer should strive to emulate IMO. Keep it up Jack!

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

I wasn't around for any of that but if that's the case then good on them, and Jack in particular, for recognizing past mistakes and changing their ways for the better. The important thing is that they now abide by a model every pinball manufacturer should strive to emulate IMO. Keep it up Jack!

He had to change, he was running out of investors to bail him out

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Should I spoil it by mentioning that Jack was in Australia? Nah...

I knew where he was and he mentioned it. It helped him with the time zones no doubt, evening in New Zealand is pretty late in New Jersey which was why I was so surprised to see the number pop up.

Still awesome service and I finally got to put some time into the game last night. I am seriously loving this game!

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

This guy's avatar pic...

Forno?

#29 6 years ago

Jack did call him from Mr Pinball in Australia Showroom from his Mobile, I gave him Chris's number as I sold him the game

#30 6 years ago

U guys are too much, what next "Jesus Jack Pinball" Jack delivered the game himself and healed my ailing mother of her disease, it was unbelievable.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

U guys are too much, what next "Jesus Jack Pinball" Jack delivered the game himself and healed my ailing mother of her disease, it was unbelievable.

You too?

#32 6 years ago

I wish JJP made my METLE. It would have saved me 6 months of emails.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Wanna see too much? go look at the Alien refund from patient supporter to angry x customer thread

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Wanna see too much? go look at the Alien refund from patient supporter to angry x customer thread

Nah JJP fanboys provide me with more than enough of "too much"

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well, unlike Stern, there’s a reason to be a fan of JJP.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Well, unlike Stern, there’s a reason to be a fan of JJP.

I'm a fan of both.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm a fan of both.

I feel like Stern is similar to Metallica, the band not the pin. Everything before the black album was gold. After was mostly trash. Where is the pin cutoff for Stern? Because recently they have been awful across the board.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

You seem to have real hatred for JJP, and seem to get offended at the great reaction people are having to the new POTC....not sure what soured you so much...care to share?

#39 6 years ago

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

#40 6 years ago

I love JJP. The fact they went beyond the call of duty and "CALLED YOU" rather than you calling them is simply unheard of. 10/10 JJP

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Quoted from Hazoff:

hater_gonna_hate (resized).jpghater_gonna_hate (resized).jpg

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I feel like Stern is similar to Metallica, the band not the pin. Everything before the black album was gold. After was mostly trash. Where is the pin cutoff for Stern? Because recently they have been awful across the board.

I agree 100% with regards to Metallica but the last few Sterns have been great, just goes to show we all have different tastes, SW is quite simply one of the funnest Sterns I've ever owned, actually pinball machine for that matter so go figure.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Same with jjp haters

#44 6 years ago

You guys prove my point and I thank you, I don't hate JJP look forward to owning one, the fanboys on the other hand thats a different story.

#45 6 years ago

I can say first hand that JJP service has been exceptional.
My second hand WOZ... opto board goes kaput... They are sending me a new one. Just return the old one and pay shipping. No charge for new board!

#46 6 years ago

Jack PMd me once just because we were both drinking at the time, I believe.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unbelievable-jjp-service and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.