(Topic ID: 314412)

unable to remove photo from a post

By BeachPickle

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 10.07.55 AM (resized).png
    #1 1 year ago

I had an old draft and image in a thread that I never posted. When I went to post something else, it wouldn't let me delete the old photo.

It won't let me delete it with the normal "X", or by removing the code, it just automatically inserts it back in.

I don't want to post the dang kangaroo yet, I still gotta put the popcorn tub in his hands..

here's the post
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/80#post-6905806

also attached a photo of the edit screen not giving me the option to remove it.

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:99.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/99.0 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 10.07.55 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-29 at 10.07.55 AM (resized).png
    #2 1 year ago

I figured it out, I had the original draft with the old photo open on my ipad.

It would not allow me to delete the photo using my iphone, or from my desktop. But, opening the post on the ipad allowed me to see the option to use the "x" to delete it , which is weird considering that wasn't an option on any of the other devices.

maybe it's still a bug? but at least I figured out how to remove the kangaroo.

Cheers.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unable-to-remove-photo-from-a-post and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.