(Topic ID: 29484)

Ummm...Just Because They Say Its Been Clearcoated.**Seller Eric Francis/WPB,FL**

By charles4400

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clap.gif
toughguy2.jpg
zpfile001.jpg
zpfile000.jpg
Img_3130.jpg
Img_3122.jpg
Img_3129.jpg
Img_3127.jpg
Img_3123.jpg
Img_3069.jpg
Img_3071.jpg
Img_3070.jpg
Img_3067.jpg
zpfile001.jpg
zpfile000.jpg
Img_3061.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider youdontknowme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#212 11 years ago

mechslave / jason is doing something great, and i'm going to pay him something in person when i see him next time. if he needs a donation for shipping, count me in. i'll paypal him right away.

i also know eric, and will talk to him about what happened with this transaction. he is a friend, and florida is a good community. this deal has nothing to do with me, but we try to help if we can in any way.

off topic: personally, i hope no one buys anything from florida. we have a good pinconomy right now, hate to see them rise.

#215 11 years ago

big +1 to that, and thank you from me. stop by if you ever get down here, or i'll buy you lunch at the SP festival. (i was going to buy your paragon PF via southernpinballforums PM, for this issue)

Quoted from mechslave:

Hah, no Charles! I'm not accepting any $ from Eric. That's between you guys! This isn't costing me anything and I can't accept anything for it knowing the situation and what you have into the game, that's my choice! Keeping a populated playfield in a small garage isn't easy anyway, which is why I posted it FS/FT. Very glad to see it change hands and help turn a bad situation around, esp with Paragon which has become a favorite of mine.

#222 11 years ago

a lot of wrong information was added to this thread. hopefully someone can fix that. especially whoever posted the paragon seller out of kansas. that had nothing to do with this thread:

Quoted from Pin-it:

Paragon, 1979 Bally
Original Bally paragon pinball machine. Nice backglass. Works with sound O.K. Has at least 1 broken drop target, and 3 of 5 of the 6 digit displays are weak. I have 'new' 6 digit glasses to install. Just wanted to see what demand existed for this popular game.
Dan T. , Phone: 316 262 xxxx
Wichita, Kansas 67213
Posted: 9 October 2012

#223 11 years ago

off topic: personally, i hope no one buys anything from florida. the market down here was good until people started driving south. now, if someone wants to punch me in the face at expo, you have to buy my airline ticket. i'm not paying money to stand in a cold azz parking lot, while someone posts useless internet smack talk from his mom's astro van.

there's no need to knock anyone who posted here, opinions are what they are.

#228 11 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Nothing to do with finishing 24 games below .500?

ha! pretty brave posting as an Erik here.

eric/kawi being a good guy or a friend with members here is true. those members, from what i read, just asked to please mail no poop, and save the spam for politicians.

now, florida loves scam artists, is a pretty nutty accusation. the only fact? that playfield sucks.

there is a for sale thread on the village, that says the clearcoat job is not good. i'm not sure how that was lost in translation, but i'll have to go look that thread up again. again, i'm looking at the first 2 pictures, and the only ones charles received of the playfield. yes, those suck given true condition. period. and i'm going off of those pics. i'm not privy to the emails or phone conversations, but if it was me, i'd be throwing out a lot of F bombs once that PF arrived on my porch. this has remained pretty civil after all. please don't mail me poop...i'd just post it on craigslist.

FedEx shipping is about 65 bucks (insured) for a playfield from florida to california. i'll even do it on my account if that helps out. again, props to mechslave!!!

#245 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Whatever! He should just make it right! Give the guy the $500 he asked for and call it a day!
Also, Charles...sorry, but my guy in West Palm said if I didn't mention this on the boards and use his real name, you would have your money PLUS by now. I have a biiiiiiig mouth!

a lot of people are missing that this should be resolved pretty soon, without the machine being shipped back.

have jack stop by my place for cookies and some cocoa.

#299 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

...I am still floored by how many people jumped in with pitchforks on this one....

i'm not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mountainside, NJ
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munster, IN
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider youdontknowme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ummmmjust-because-they-say-its-been-clearcoatedmy-cleared-paragon-pf?tu=youdontknowme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.