Topic Stats

• 802 posts
  • 194 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by EntityClay
  • Topic is favorited by 197 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8941 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8943 (resized).jpeg
    81sN2m9ffWL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
    81WFkg1E-+L._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
    20240108_113121 (resized).jpg
    20240108_083305 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3534 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9587 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
    IMG_9586 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
    20231228_095339 (resized).jpg
    20231228_093608 (resized).jpg
    20231228_090313 (resized).jpg
    20231228_090054 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3274 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8061 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3273 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#457 7 years ago

Anyone here have experience with the Chinese made units on eBay? They appear to be a knock off of the Kendal brand and are much less expensive?

1 week later
    #461 7 years ago

Ebay Chinese 6L arrived today.
    &
    $126.99

It's loud, but that's not a problem. I didn't have any solution at home so I used warm water and some dawn liquid (a few squirts)

I used some original centipede trackball, fire button parts, and a small wire bundle for the test.

After a cycle of about 40 minutes warming up to only about 40c it had done minimal work to the plastics. The wire connectors look great.

Tomorrow I will get some purple power and give it another go at a higher temp.

Here are a few images.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#470 7 years ago

I plan to order some ultra dust this week, but grabbed some simple green at the grocery store on the way home for a thick try tonight.

#474 7 years ago

My ebay China made 6L seems to have faulty cord (the male end that goes in the wall). I'm going to grab a replacement. It may be a cheap fix but still a minor annoyance for a new product. Updates to follow.

3 weeks later
    #475 7 years ago

My power cord on the $126 Chinese unit was faulty. I found a replacement 6' cord on eBay for $2 shipped! Seriously, $2. The unit works perfectly now.

Also my trading arrived, but I haven't yet tried it. Updates to follow.

3 weeks later
    #483 7 years ago

I used my 6L Chinese unit with some ultradust yesterday. I set it on 50c and ran some plastics for 5 minutes. It worked very well. I had some larger pieces and literally stuck them in half way and then turned them over. That worked fine as well. No miracles, but it sure is not to put something in the machine and do something else while it gets clean.

6 months later
    #515 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultrasonic-cleaners/page/10#post-3132303

Update on above post from 8 months ago.

My 6L Chinese unit from eBay is going strong. No problems and it cleans well.

1 year later
    #520 6 years ago

Yes. It’s does t get a lot of use, but works well when I use it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultrasonic-cleaners?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.