(Topic ID: 297350)

ULTRAMAN will be in PinballSTAR's booth at Allentown Pinfest !

By PinballSTAR

87 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 81 days ago by RC_like_the_cola
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E938D04E-1EE1-439D-80A7-77C27348EB3D (resized).jpeg
pslogo3 (resized).jpg
spookyultraman (resized).jpg
spookyultramanbg (resized).jpeg

#1 87 days ago

Soooky’s ULTRAMAN will be in the PinballSTAR booth at Allentown Pinfest next week Fri 7/30 and Sat 7/31 !
And special guests Corwin ‘Bug’ Emery, 'Spooky Luke' Kastner, and AJ from Spooky Pinball will be there to hang out with everyone…
The game will be broken down around 5pm Saturday so these boys can get back on the road for their 14 hour drive back to Wisconsin - so get there early !

PinballSTAR also will have a few DISCOUNTS on our show games...
Games will be opened up new at the show for used for 2 days. Pick up at the end of the show and take home. Payment prior to show to lock one of the few we will have is needed. Show games when we advertise them like this usually sell quickly and before the show.

Guns N Roses LE 10,500 - 250 show discount = 10,200
Hot Wheels 6,300 - 300 show discount = 6,100

No shipping cost. You save about $ 600 - $ 700 on these games. Please EMAIL us at [email protected]

Allentown Pinfest website - www.pinfestival.com

Joe Newhart
[email protected]
spookyultraman (resized).jpgspookyultramanbg (resized).jpegpslogo3 (resized).jpg

#4 87 days ago

neither. sorry, wrong thread.

in all seriousness, i gotta find a ride there. would love to see you and the game. working on it.

#5 87 days ago

Great news! Looking forward to seeing the machine in person. Icing on the cake meeting those that helped make it!

#6 87 days ago

ultraman CE # 365 cool number

#7 87 days ago

Ultraman will be there...but no Halloween ? would be nice to see both set up....

#8 87 days ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Ultraman will be there...but no Halloween ? would be nice to see both set up....

And if you do that, you really should have 5 of each to meet demand.

And if you have 5 of each, you should have at least a couple of each trim level.

If you can't do this, I don't see how I can support what you're doing over there at Pinball Star.

#9 87 days ago
Quoted from stevevt:

And if you do that, you really should have 5 of each to meet demand.
And if you have 5 of each, you should have at least a couple of each trim level.
If you can't do this, I don't see how I can support what you're doing over there at Pinball Star.

There will be an ounce of blood of every Spooky employee available on our tables next to the free keychains. Get one / collect them all... You now have all the DNA you need to create your own pinball company ! lol

Halloween will be in Chicago at a show with Charlie where the Halloween cast will be - so it has another important place to be. Just close your eyes and imagine every Ultraman monster sound is a screaming Jamie Lynn Curtis ! Thank me later...

See you knuckleheads there - very grateful to Spooky for making this effort for all of us and the show !

#10 85 days ago

Please have someone take video of Ultraman game play and make sure they turn up the volume! Thanks looking forward to see how this game plays.....

#11 84 days ago

Is the game going to be set up to be played or is it just for show and tell only? Hopefully lots of game photos and gameplay.

#12 84 days ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Guns N Roses LE 10,500 - 250 show discount = 10,200
Hot Wheels 6,300 - 300 show discount = 6,100

Can you clarify the discounts? Math looks wrong.

#13 84 days ago

Do you think someone would drive from Wisconcin to PA and setup a game that didn't play? Of course it will be played. Woohoo can't wait!

Quoted from marksf123:

Is the game going to be set up to be played or is it just for show and tell only? Hopefully lots of game photos and gameplay.

#14 81 days ago

I was first in line to play ultraman on Thursday. Huge props to PinballStar and Spooky for bringing this game, hot wheels and GNR. Without the Pinball Star booth the show would have been pretty barren in terms of new games.

Ultraman is really fun, lots of ball tricks with the multiple playfields and the silent elevators keep you in your toes. Looking forward to seeing how it matures from a code standpoint.

E938D04E-1EE1-439D-80A7-77C27348EB3D (resized).jpeg
#15 81 days ago

Digging the display from what I've seen. Seems like when you are in a battle you get sweet Matt Frank art of Ultraman and the Kaiju he is battling on the sides and the original footage in a BM66 reminiscent smaller screen. Good stuff, Spooky.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside