(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,002 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 hours ago by pballinhd
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #218 Detailed update from Luke on 11/29/21 Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #278 New code is live. More code promised. Posted by SpookyBug (2 years ago)

Post #339 SpookyLuke discusses some pros and cons of Pinatar system. Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Charlie comments Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1112 Rule development planning. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Links to fixes in Halloween that had not been shared in Ultraman thread Posted by paulbaptiste (2 years ago)

Post #1589 What the future holds for this title. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1686 Rule summary from rarehero Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #1744 Way to thread stripped playfield holes. Posted by Tranquilize (2 years ago)

Post #1865 IPS screen install, 30 minutes. Posted by MT45 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpeters82.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 2 years ago

My game is also unplayable after the update.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

It’s good to be among friends… as mentioned on Facebook reach out if you get anything figured out. I’ll do the same.

Wondering if it has anything to do with the protection added to prevent changing between Halloween and Ultraman.

1 week later
#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Why is everyone selling their pre order spot for the next run? I thought this game was amazing. I mean, I'm sure everyone has their own reason, but just seems like more than usual.

My guess is many had zero interest in ever taking ownership. They bought after seeing the resale prices of Rick & Morty.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

My 15yr old son who rarely plays pinball except to appease me I think, played my Ultraman. I had to take a call so I walked off. He came and found me - "Dad!! Ultraman is broken! It just kept shooting balls out over and over and over and also kept saying jackpot! Jackpot! on repeat!.... can you fix it?" Hahahahah. he was at 28mill when I came in.

I don't think I've ever heard Jackpot, but I did have one issue where I had an unlimited ball save during Baltan multiball. I tried to recreate it to report it as a bug to Spooky, but I've never been able to recreate that error.

Quoted from Lateralus:

Why is everyone selling their pre order spot for the next run? I thought this game was amazing. I mean, I'm sure everyone has their own reason, but just seems like more than usual.

My guess is many had zero interest in ever taking ownership. They bought after seeing the resale prices of Rick & Morty.

#70 2 years ago

The base code between the two games is identical. In terms of polish the biggest thing for me at this point would be larger video assets during the battles and perhaps a better display system for the progress during the Pigmon modes. Something like heath bars would be ideal. I'd make it like Deadpool where the modes are timed and your health goes down over time and the kaiju's heath declines as you hit shots. Based on the updates for Halloween it looks like that's in the works.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

3 weeks later
#125 2 years ago

I do prefer those overlays with a larger video display. Perhaps add something to track mode progress, some detail to the background, and maybe a super thin "old television" bezel as shown below.

PS: I don't need modes for all of the episode. I'm a quality over quantity when it comes to modes. I'll take one super fun mode over five mediocre modes. Perhaps why I'm not a huge fan of Batman 66.

#153 2 years ago

I don't think many people are selling because Ultraman is bad. It's not. There are two main factors. First, there are just a lot of good games coming out. Second, many people bought the games with the plan to flip them. They saw what happened with Rick & Morty and didn't want to miss out. Personally, I think Ultraman shoots better then Rick & Morty. The call outs and theme of Rick & Morty are amazing though.

#156 2 years ago

Yeah, I do think Elwin is rocking it at Stern. If it wasn't for him they would be really hurting after losing Lyman. I think any company Elwin works at would be pumping out great games. You also have Chicago Gaming doing there thing and remaking Cactus Canyon...perhaps with new code from Layman. So much great pinball. That said, Ultraman is a great game too.

#188 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

In less time than it would take to snap 4 photos and post them on the interwebs...yes.

Super quick fix. Drop targets are held in place with some wing nuts. They probably vibrated loose during transit. Loosen, set the height, hand tighten, and give them a final squeeze with a pliers...problem fixed forever...for-ev-er.

forever-sandlot.gifforever-sandlot.gif

#200 2 years ago
Quoted from Sixxin:

So for what it is worth...

I don't agree with everything you said, but I agree that hurry-ups are needed. My only hesitation was it feeling like it's stealing from Deadpool, but they really needs that "final blow" to rewards the player for defeating the kaiju. Not shooting the correct shots should also trigger more negative consequences when fighting the Kaiju: building being destroyed, people screaming, scores decreasing, etc. I would also agree with more Japanese touches. Even just some new fonts could go a long way. I mocked this up for Zumbolar.

#217 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Frankly, I hope that the game doesn't end up like LOTR. I specifically sold LOTR because every game was 30+ minutes long for me, even with the outlanes wide open.

It was the same thing for me with Lord of the Rings. It shoots like butter, but every single shot feeds to the inlanes, so ball times were very long. Ultraman does have quite a few shots that feed to the inlanes, but you also have a traditional orbits and the drop targets are used more then the Balrog. With that said, it does play much longer then any of Spooky's previous titles. There are also some rule similarities: 3-book multiballs vs 3-kaiju multiballs, 6-scene modes vs 6 quick battles, and Gollum multiball vs Science Patrol multiball. I almost talked about those similarities during one of my video reviews of the game, because Lord of the Rings was the first game that came to mind when I started playing Ultraman...which was a huge surprise to me.

Quoted from Sixxin:

I like that font. Another way to add to the environment.

Yeah, I think it could work well in a few different areas. I also like seeing the Japanese text. I can't read it, but it just give me the Ultraman vibe.

#281 2 years ago

I think it's his method, not his message, that rubs people the wrong way. I generally don't disagree with his message, but almost always disagree with his method of delivering said message. Spooky has always done an amazing job of being receptive to feedback regardless of the method and is aware of areas that still require improvement. There are some unique challenge with being located in a town of under 1,000 residents.

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Finally completed my first butt pretzel! Words, I never thought I would say.

Give it time, you'll be slapping them around left and right. It's a fun shot on the game for sure.

#420 2 years ago

It's a bit of a shame that people are always going to be comparing Ultraman to Godzilla. Beyond theme, they are vastly different game styles. I don't think Ultraman was ever trying to shoot like a modern Stern. Stern is already doing a great job of making that style of machine. In my mind Ultraman was designed to feel like a 90s era game with some added bells and whistles. I think it plays a lot more like Twilight Zone then Godzilla.

#423 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

If you do, make sure to put it somewhere that you're not likely to get an airball.
Maybe upper play field somewhere.

...or us it as a super realistic bash toy with battle damage.

#424 2 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

And still no footage with the new code?? If anyone's got a UM in the Portland OR area, I could probably convince my buddy to bring his streaming gear over

I don't have streaming gear, but I borrowed a tripod from work over my lunch break.

#428 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

By the way lpeters82 , how did your install go? Did the new code install easily for you? Any pointers?

Zero issues since switching USB drives.

#436 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

CE #90 is in the house.
I had to crank the legs way up to get it to play how “I” like. Not sure what the preferred pitch is on it, but I like it running quick.
Kind of weird issue with the shooter rod not being long enough to push the ball all the way around on the plunge.
I’ll have to play with the springs and try to give it a little extra space.[quoted image]

I would double check to make sure your shooter rod isn't rubbing against the auto launcher. If it's rubbing it will drastically reduce the power of the plunger. I thought I needed a new spring on mine until I realized that was the issue. There is some play in where the playfield sits, so the fix would just be sliding it over the touch.

#441 2 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Congrats lpeters82 on joining the Spooky crew.!
Enjoy the ride.

It's true. I was a customer while making the videos, but in 13 days, I'll be an official employee. I'm going to do whatever I can to help Ultraman and Halloween becomes the best games they can be. It's still a little hard to believe.

#449 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Curious, maybe it's just me but, I haven't been able to get an extra ball yet in the game. No mode yet? Also wish the ball trap on the right side was a little more easier to claim. It's a tight an dangerous shot and it takes about 5 hits to lock and it resets on drain. Brutal.

First, I guess I now have to say stuff like, this is just my personal opinion. I'm not sure what I think about making the physical ball save much easier. The game already plays quite long. With so many shots feeding the inlanes, I'm not sure there needs to be changes in the default settings to make the game play any longer. With that said, I'm always up for giving the player control in the menu to make their game play the way they want it to play. I also would be in favor for rewarding the player in other ways. Maybe a unique mode.

#457 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Congrats! What will your official role entail at Spooky as far as quality control?
Will you be on the line or programming related?
Thanks and congrats again!

It will be a mix. I will be doing final inspections plus working with DJ and Fawzma. I believe the idea will be to free up SpookyBug to do the same.

1 week later
#550 2 years ago

Airballs are almost always caused by flipper rubbers being too hight or too low.

#584 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Actually, they're usually caused by the angle of what the ball is hitting. If balls are launching up from the drops, for example, the drops are angled upward, toward the player. You'll need to loosen the bracket and shim it so that the drops are angled slightly toward the playfield. This is the same with standups, which is where this knowledge is coming from. Standups that are bend back love to launch the balls all over the place.

Sorry, my answer may have been overly simplistic. I was referencing airballs from the flippers. It's possible I misread the OP. I thought that was the issue. It was the issue on my Ultraman.

#653 2 years ago

Hey guys. That was my game for sale...not SpookyLuke. I just started at Spooky and purchased this game before taking the job. I really am a pinball fan...from all companies and all eras. I playtest this game at work for +5 hours per day, so I'm thinking after months of doing that, I might not have as much fun with this game at home. Maybe if I had space for more games I would feel different, but I have room for exactly six games. I wasn't thinking it would cause much drama, but since this is the reaction, I just pulled the ad. It's not that big of deal to me, but I can see how that may come off as concerning to other current or future owners. I certainly wasn't trying to feed into any Christmas drama.

#656 2 years ago

Yeah I think most people would get it. I don't buy games my friends have either, but if it's going to cause drama it's not worth it. Going to enjoy the rest of my Christmas Eve with the family.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I hated Deadpool with a passion on release but now I own one and I consider it my top 5 favorite pins

PS: I felt the exact same with Deadpool.

#660 2 years ago

Oh, now that I'm an "insider", I can confirm for you all that the team at Spooky isn't just giving you all lip service. Ultraman / Halloween code is being worked on every single day...Oh, and "pinball is hard".

#704 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

What's the trickmto getting that last shot up the ramp on the upper , upper playfield it's tough. But those upper playfield are fun !

What issue are you having? It should feel nearly identical to all of the other qualifying shots. If it doesn't I would try some tweeks. If it's working one way but not the other the first thing I would check is the positioning of the diverter. Remover the upper plastic and go into the test menu. There is a servo test. Make sure that upper servo looks smooth in both directions and is not blocking the entry. While the plastic is removed I'd also adjust the little flap at the top if the ball happens to make it up, but bounces off.

Edit: The diverter is held on by the back screw.

Quoted from Mando:

Can they be reset individually?
They could do that with the lights .

They are a standard drop bank with a single coil. Lights are possible as highlighted in the Zembolar mode, which is still my favorite mode in the game.

#706 2 years ago

Oh, it's just super low on the flipper. Shouldn't take a hard shot at all, but it can be tricky.

#709 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Any tips on completing the pretzel shot. Mine will reject the second loop if I hold the flipper up. Even with a clean shot through the right spinner loop. It will hit the right side of entrance to the left loop every time.

If it's the right side (top) every time, your flipper is probably too high. Dialing in the upper playfield can be tricky, but is super important. Before doing that, I would tweek the spinner on the right. I find they shoot better with the flipper bent almost parallel to the backbox.

#714 2 years ago

There are a few alternatives, but the main way to start Jirahs multiball would be as follows...

1) Shoot the center ramp 5-times, which will cause the diverter to turn. The spinners on the upper playfield should be purple and the drop target should be red. You should also see health bars on the screen for Ultraman and Jirahs.

2) Rip the spinners on the upper playfield to lower Jirahs health. Hitting the drop target will hurt Ultraman. If you end up hurting Ultraman, the targets on the middle playfield will light green to restore his health.

3) Once Jirahs health is down the center drop will turn purple. Shoot this and then the crossing ramp shot to start Multiball.

If that is not happening, there is something wrong. If needed, send me a PM and I'll call and walk you through the game.

#718 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Thanks for that explanation. A few of those components like UM health I had no idea how they work. Is there some kind of full rules explanation that can just be updated with code releases? I feel a lot of the potential fun in this game might be being missed because some of us aren’t sure what to do.
I usually look up the rules when I get a new game to understand all the basics but I can’t find them for UM.

I might be able to type something up. We will also try to do a bit of our own streaming to highlight the changes in the code updates.

#774 2 years ago

I would try some testing with the glass off. Put your finger down in the Beta Capsule scoop and drop a ball from the middle playfield. Try position the ball in different areas and see if you can get it stuck. Is it hitting the scoop protector? Is it catching the hole for the opto? Is there a misrouted wire? Something must be blocking the pathway.

#778 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Had this happen today on upper playfield.
Seems there needs to be more space. Wonder if a small spacer would be enough to sort this out..
Any idesa?
[quoted image]

Can you post a picture with the metal cover where the jet sits removed? There should be a lot of clearance between the wire guide and ramp.

20211230_224544 (resized).jpg20211230_224544 (resized).jpgpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#839 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Anyone have this issue with balls getting hung up on the in-lane lifter covers? I emailed Spooky support and I'm confident they'll help, but wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen. It's been happening any time the ball is slowly entering the left in lane. Ball search won't release it, nor will tilting the game. [quoted image][quoted image]

Loosen the posts that hold the flap down. Then press down on the flap while you are tightening them back up. This will eliminate any bowing that might be occurring.

#879 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

SpookyBug you can see the audio issue at around 2 minutes mark here .
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1252359782
Great mode by the way !

Noted and we'll have a fix on the next update. Should only be seeing that now if you hit the crossing ramp (pausing the timer) with exactly 3-seconds left on the timer.

#893 2 years ago

I was able to restore Ultraman with relative ease with customer support. I would suggest bypassing the USB extension when installing updates.
Pretty sure the world of USB thumb-drive tech is hit or miss even with name brands. I was having a really
bad day. Anyhow new code is installed and hopefully get a chance to check it out in more detail.

This post makes me super happy. Glad it was an easy restore for you. I will say that every game I've updated in the factory has been done via the extender cable, but going directly into the CPU would eliminate that as a variable. I do think we may have a fix in the works that will help.

#920 2 years ago
Quoted from happyclan:

has anyone had a ball get trapped near the drop hole to the shooter lane? there are two rubber rings that make it hella tight to get through. [quoted image]

Just pull any slack in the rubber away from the opening.

#923 2 years ago
Quoted from happyclan:

you are a champion! And I hope you have no life so you can help us more! j/k. Have fun skiing bro!!

Actually we started to have freezing rain, so we ended up not going. Hopefully tomorrow.

#930 2 years ago
Quoted from happyclan:

Another ball stuck question. I searched already and will delete post if it's been answered.
The ball is sticking in the gap between the trough and upper pf. Any tips are appreciated! [quoted image]

Looks like that metal slope is just a little too high. You probably just have to push down on the front right side of it to bend it to sit below the wood on the upper playfield.

1 week later
#1013 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Can someone please send Spooky a couple cases of super strong coffee?! Let's get something going on in here!!

We're all working super hard to push out games while maintaining quality. As you can probably imagine there are always new challenges, but we are finding solutions to those challenges on a daily basis. Exciting things are coming.

PS: I prefer a lighter roast. You get more caffeine that way.

#1111 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

I don’t want to break the conversation here so I suppose I can threaten someone or something like that buuuuuuut, anyone have any specific gameplay strategies yet for this?

If you are talking purely about high score strategy, starting with Jirahs would be the way to go. During that mode focus on ball control. You want to be able to collect those jackpots on the lower playfield to build up your super jackpot value on the upper playfield. Ideally you will then trap balls on the left flipper, so you can play the upper playfield with the right flipper...unless you are really good at using the staged flippers. Personally, I've been focusing on completing all of the Quick Battles. Starting them is pretty easy, but actually completing them is a real challenge for me. My favorites are still Zumbolar and Pester. Completing these battles will also help you to start a forthcoming sub-wizard mode...hint-hint.

#1112 2 years ago

I've starting to work on a rulesheet to upload on tiltforums. Here is the section for the Quick Battle Modes.

-Quick Battle Modes-
The battle modes are the main modes in the game. They are lit at the Beta Capsule scoop by completing the center drop targets. Shoot the lit scoop to access battle selection menu. Use the flippers to select the kaiju and double flip or hit the start button to battle. Quick Battle Modes can be stacked with any of the multiballs. If you start the multiball prior to starting a mode, you will be unable to select a mode and the easiest, non-completed mode will be started automatically.

There are currently six battles, two of each difficulty: easy, medium, and hard. Spooky Pinball has promised expert modes with future code updates. Pay special attention to the shots that are illuminated during the selection process. These will be the shots required during the battle. Each of the battles will be explained in detail below.

For those unfamiliar with the television series, the Beta Capsule is a device used by Science Patrol member, Shin Hayata, to transform into Ultraman. Thematically, when you are shooting the lit scoop to choose a battle you are becoming Ultraman.
At the conclusion of each battle, you must shoot a final shot to the scoop to finish off the kaiju. You will receive a bonus for defeating the kaiju and standup targets will be lit blue for a few seconds. The number is dependent on the difficulty of the mode. Shoot these targets to collect Spacium, which can be turned in at the scoop for various awards.

The drop targets do not reset automatically after a battle. Orbits must be hit to relight the drop targets to proceed towards the next battle. One orbit shot is required after the first kaiju, plus one additional orbit shot per kaiju completed within that ball.

Ragon (Easy): An aquatic kaiju that grew to enormous size following the accidental destination of an atomic bomb. To complete the mode, you must shoot the left orbit, left ramp, center ramp, and right orbit in any order. Shoot them as combo shots for extra points. If you successfully combo next shot the arrows will light green, otherwise they will light red. Post below if you’ve completed all the combos, I find that to be a challenge.

Gamora (Easy): Scientists capture Gamora to put on display at the World’s Fair. As you probably guessed, that’s not a great idea. During the mode you are tracking and battling the escaped kaiju. Shoot the purple shots to progress through the mode. Don’t be caught off guard when the ball goes to the upper playfield. This is part of the mode.

Red King (Medium): While on expedition the Science Patrol discover many kaiju on a remote island. They witness Red King battling another kaiju, so they know its powerful. In this mode you mush shoot a series of green shots while avoiding the red shots. The green shots alternate between the left ramp plus surrounding targets and center ramp plus surrounding targets. Shoot too many red shots the mode will end in failure.

Zarab (Medium): An alien, who can impersonate Ultraman, is trying to take control of Earth. For this mode the player must shoot each of the standup targets. During earlier versions of the code these targets had to be hit in order from left to right, but with current code they can be collected in any order. Uncollected shots will be flashing pink.

Zumbolar (Hard): Following the destruction of its homeland, Zumbolar is on a rampage of revenge. This mode alternates between hitting a specific drop target and resetting the drop targets with a shot to the orbits. For the shot to count, only the green drop target can be knocked down. Knocking down any of the other drop targets will reset them all. The final center drop target can be quite tricky.

Pester (Hard): Pestor has been attacking oil tankers and it’s up to you to stop it before it strikes again. Shoot the roaming pink shot before it reaches the red arrow. Repeat this five times to complete the mode. This is a challenging mode, but is rewarded with the largest completion bonus.

Dada (Expert): TBD

#1116 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I couldn't tell that the code was so unfinished.

I'd push back on this a little bit. I purchased Ultraman #5. Even back then there were six modes, three multiballs, plus incedentals like combos and add-a-ball. Some of the initial feedback received was that the game was too hard. Personally, I think most just wanted to see more assets, which were shown only after certain acheivements within modes. Spooky listened and the game was made easier with future code updates. Around that time the game was recorded by some higher tier players. On the new, easier code, they were able to show off everything. Now the game comes across as shallow and not challenging.

The game will find it's balance. Content will continue to be added and menu settings can be increased, so players of varying skill levels can challenge themselves at their own skill levels.

EDIT: The game also needs to be dialed in. There are three levels of playfields, plus an extensive subway system. It reminds me of dialing in a Twilight Zone.

#1158 2 years ago

Yeah, I'll see if I can start one this weekend.

PS: The mode he was in is Jirahs. I didn't watch long enough to see if something was stacked with it, but for base Jirahs you have to hit the spinners on the upper playfield. It didn't looked like he was getting great returns on that upper playfield. I would check to see if the game or upper playfield is slopped a bit to far to the left or if the guide rail need to be bent a bit. The return should feed back to the flipper.

1 week later
#1255 2 years ago
Quoted from lawspud:

Based on spookyluke’s comments in the Halloween thread, that’s the clear implication even if not officially announced. How they’re using it is unclear, but Luke is happy with the integration, at least.

I may have to go back and reread what "The Other" SpookyLuke posted, but I think it's safe for me to announce that more content for Ultraman is coming.

#1272 2 years ago

Setting switches is always a bit tricky. At home I set all of my switches super close, because I want them to register any touch. Especially, spinner switches. During game testing, I tend to leave them at the manufacturers default, unless there is an issue. The reason for this is that things tend to move a bit in shipping. If they are set to close and close, new we've got a stuck switch.

Your lifter switches are all optos. I would tend to suspect something physical blocking the ball, but if you are having any issues call or text support. They can walk you throught the switch test menu to see if there are any electrical issues.

#1275 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I appreciate the post and response. I love how spooky is quick to help and the overall passion for pinball.
I’m not understanding the logic of not adjusting things. The other manufacture’s are simply not as bad here. Games need tweaked for sure. The original Avengers from Stern was horrible. Then the next 3 slots belong to Spooky with Rob Zombie, ACNC, and these games, then JJP.
It’s quite different knowing a Spooky game is not playable on day one compared with many others. Of course, the worst is Magic Girl, though that’s a joke.

I should be more clear. Every single game is played and adjusted...multiple times over. I test every single switch by hand, throwing the ball, and during gameplay. I just don't set the switches as tight in the factory as I do when I adjust them at home, for the reasons previously mentioned.

#1278 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Good to know. We know there’s random variation with things. I do know the drop targets need more tension on them on all the games.

Just be a little bit careful with switching out the drop target springs. During our testing with the heavier springs it was noticed that there were instances of the targets were not resetting consistently, causing the coil to overheat. Not saying don't change them, it's just not a change that we'd recommend as a "set-it and forget-it" solution. I have another shipment of springs on order and will be doing some additional testing next week.

#1284 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Just wondering why you’re testing springs half way through the production run - shouldn’t all of these problems surfaced during development and testing?

It's not an either/or. Testing is an ongoing process that starts with development and continues throughout the entire run of a game. Naturally, multiple springs were tested during the development process. The springs that worked the most consistently were chosen for the production game. That will continue to be the case.

#1293 2 years ago

Today was a good day folks. Not sure when they will be fully implemented, but many great things are coming for Ultraman.

#1296 2 years ago

I do. But seriously, since Bug added more context I'll just say...I can't decide if I'm more excited for everyone to see 1.06 or 1.07.

#1311 2 years ago

The space in that is important. This is the first time I've ever worked with or went to school with another Luke.

#1316 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I WAS SPOOKY LUKE FIRST

"was" ...

Edit: A part of me thinks a play flight online could be fun, but another part of me thinks some could think it's serious. I'm okay with "lpeters82" ... for now.

#1322 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I say we have a spooky boxing match for charity and winner takes the title Spooky Luke

Trial by combat!!! If only there was some other form of competition a PINBALL company could do instead, and no, you can't have Bug as your champion.

#1351 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...but it seems to consistently get stuck on something but I can't figure out what.

I would check to see if your guiderails are hitting either the coinbox or lockbar latches. Those are the two most common areas it can catch. They can be bent a bit, but don't push too hard or you will likely rip out the #8 screw. Also probably best to avoid moving them to where they touch a coil mounting bracket.

#1378 2 years ago

Damn...I'm super surprised that a ball falling from the middle playfield had enough force to pull multiple screws from the playfield. That's a lot of force. They are standard #6s, which we use in areas where the ball is not taking a direct shot. Direct shot areas like standup targets use #8s. If you have a raiser on the right side of the subway, perhaps try a #8 in there. Obviously, just don't go any larger then that, or you will poke a whole though your playfield. If you choose to go with repositioning, make sure you maintain a decent downward slope where the ball crosses the opto under the Quick Battle scoop. If it's too flat you can end up with a ball trap.

In terms of the metal post holding down the lifter flaps, make sure you are holding the flap flat as you are tightening. In general I see them buckle up a lot more when they are super tight. They get pinched. The other thing to look out for is that they are not catching on the sling rubbers. I tent to have to set them towards the outlines.

#1389 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

The Dada mode is much cooler than the HWN equivalent - Stalker mode. But then I think there are multiple things in UM that so far have been executed better than HWN.

I think both modes are better for their perspective themes.

#1406 2 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

Spooky Team:
Even though your flipper buttons smell like sardines, the new full screen clips look great.
You mentioned here and in the video that you'll continue to address UI concerns (like text legibility & overlay).
For what it's worth, my minor gripe lies with the white text on light background (Select Mode) and the various small red text that appears within the smaller video window.
Besides this addressable concern, it's evident that progress is being made.
Thank you for listening and pivoting! Please keep it up.
#fishyfingers

I'm going to be working on all of that. I'd like to get a much more uniform look to the text. There will be larger popups in English and Japanese for the things like Battle Start, Jackpots, Extra Balls, Tilt Warnings, etc. Then the smaller text will be designed to look like subtitles, that will mostly be the directional text that tell you what you need to do next. While I'm excited for the progress that has been made, it's nowhere near final. As we mentioned on the stream there is a new user interface in the works. Because of that I felt it was more appropriate to focus most of my efforts in other areas for this update, since a new UI will likely mean reworking a lot of the text anyway. Good things are coming.

#1414 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Really like the way you were explaining things in the stream as the game was being played. Good job!

Thanks.

#1418 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

I know I haven't played all the way through every single mode, so I may be missing something, but is there a reason why the Baltan holes (lock scoops), 180 ramp to middle playfield, and far right (drop target) shot aren't used in the battles? Having said that- the battle modes have great rules and variety. This game has a ton of shots and I was just curious if it was intentional to not utilize those ones in the battles.

The center ramp is used at times, but for the most part it's due to how modes stack with multiball. Ideally you want to start a mode and then use the shots you are referencing to start a multiball.

#1441 2 years ago

You can move the opto, but there shouldn't be a need. Go into the test menu and drop a ball through the subway, see what switches are triggering. The holes are pretty much just there if the subways get really-really dirty. Also if you widen the hole too much that can create a ball trap.

#1451 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

So far, I've had the following bugs:
- Pressing start button wouldn't work. Button works in test. Reboot fixed it.
- Forever Multiball. Reboot fixed it.
- Sound cut out for a minute. Came back on its own.

Seems like you are running into some code bugs. We're squashing a lot of them with the forthcoming code update. One thing that really helps is to preform a reset after making changes in the menu. If you happen to be able to recreate the start button issue, please send us an email.

#1464 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I am so tempted to try snd trade for this title. Prices are at a nice discount. Is there a hint of a code update?

Yes...hint, hint, hint...1.06 code update is coming very soon. I want it badly to be out now, but coding is one of those iceberg type things. For every 10% you see there's 90% more under the surface. That said we already have a lot planned for the next-next update.

#1467 2 years ago

lpeters82
What is the suggested playfield pitch? I played a few Halloweens yesterday and didn’t have nearly the amount of center ramp rejects or failed drop target hits as I do on my game. It was obviously more fun to play because of the lack of these issues. I’d like to get my game playing as it should. Until yesterday I wasn’t aware that there were games out there not struggling with the same issues.

Honestly, anything in the standard 6.5 to 7.5 should be fine. Our test stands are 6.5. The main variable on the center ramp is the drop target height. If you've tried everything there you might want to peal off the mylar around the drops. I've seen that little variation cause some rejects. It's crazy how much of a difference a small tweek like that can make. Beyond that really look what's happening. Sometimes ball marks on the ramp can give you clues where things are rubbing.

#1471 2 years ago

Poor, poor Pigmon. He might have it worse then any of Michaels victims in Halloween. Not only is he killed at the end of Red King, now he's brought back only to be stomped on by Dorako at the beginning of the new Pigmon sub-wizard mode.

#1486 2 years ago

The fonts for jackpots, super jackpots, and multiballs will likely remain the same style as the Ultraman logo. For the more instructional fonts that's something we'll be updating along with the new UI. I think I've posted this here before, but those will end up looking like captions from the show. It will be a clean simple font with a contrasting text color and boarder.

#1517 2 years ago

We suggest 5A slow blow fuses for the solenoids. If a fuse is blown the LED beneath it will be out, also I would suspect each of your solenoids that are not working are have the same color wiring. If a fuse is blown, you replace it fuse, and it blows again; then we have to dig a bit deeper. Don't just keep replacing the fuse, at that point the fuse is just an indicator of a problem elsewhere in the game: bad transistor, bad diode, something shorted, etc. There is a service number inside of the game if you require someone to walk you though anything.

#1522 2 years ago

We still have changes planned for the Jirahs Battle. I think most will be happy with the final result.

2 weeks later
#1589 2 years ago

Wish I knew what the future had in store for this game.

I do not have a timeline, but here is a quick list: refining existing modes, balancing scoring, new modes, new user interface, new animations, more clips, and two new wizard modes.

1 week later
#1632 2 years ago

There's going to be a LOT of new owners next month.

Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image]

It just takes time. The next update will include the first wizard mode.

#1656 2 years ago

Here's what 120 games looks like. All should be heading out to new owners by the end of next week.

20220406_151900 (resized).jpg20220406_151900 (resized).jpg

#1658 2 years ago

We're working on code every single day. The next update will have the wizard mode and bug fixes. New animations are coming, but they will not be in the next update. That's going to be a HUGE update.

PS: I may try and provide a sneak peak at some point.

#1677 2 years ago

Just a tiny allen wrench, like removing a door handle.

#1713 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I have a question about the skill shot. If I move the red light to the center drop target (worth 1.5m I think) and then hit said drop target while the red light is still flashing, it should award the skill shot correct? What if more than one drop is hit? I have gone for the center drop, hit it and been given the "Skill Shot Missed" message. I tried going for a stand up target and was given a success message. Could someone confirm the skill shot behavior, please? Thanks!

You have to hit only the individual drop target for the 1.5 million points.

#1718 2 years ago

Looks like a code bug that was introduced with the latest update. I'll make sure it's squashed in 1.07.

#1721 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

[quoted image]

SST was the last game I sold. I still think is one of the best Sega games.

#1763 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Anyone have any insights on the opening skill shot to the right UM target and the ensuing 2 ball multiball mode?!?
Has anyone else been targeting to start their ball play this way?

Right now I'd think about it as a physical ball save / extra ball. The goal is to lock the ball and not release it. Then when you drain it releases and you are still playing.

1 week later
#1824 1 year ago
Quoted from mummite:

The artwork on this game is stellar Matt Frank just does the best UIltraman and Godzilla art.

I agree. I was shocked this game didn't even make the finals for Best Artwork.

#1860 1 year ago

I wouldn't consider moving anything until you test the optos in the switch test menu. When we walk up to a new game on the line that's among the first things we do. Enter the menu and drop a ball from the middle playfield. I don't remember what they are all called, but you should see three optos trigger as the ball makes it's way down the subway. I've fixed quite a few issues in that right subway on final testing and it's rarely the opto positioning.

Edit: That said, if your scoop is not registering shots that is the opto you should be checking. Obviously, in game, it will only be registering for things like mode start, extra ball, spacium store, etc. If you are not getting to those things, it's 100% that opto. It should be labeled near your Pinotar (red board). Give us a call on Monday if needed. We'll get it working or send you a new opto pair.

#1880 1 year ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

I'll check that again when I get home. This was the test I did last night from the scoop. I drop a ball in to get those results.
[quoted image]

The middle opto is not registering. That is showing the drop off the middle playfield going on, then off, and finally your ball at the lifter.

1 week later
#1939 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Just fixed both my orbit switches with this video! They were both too tight up to playfield so were already pressed in. Thanks Spooky Luke!

That's great to hear. I'm glad those videos are making a difference.

#TheRealSpookyLuke

#1966 1 year ago

Were on it. I likely has to do with cache settings on individual computers. If you haven't already, please be sure to try this link.

https://new.spookypinball.com/game-support/

#1979 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

[quoted image]
Here's a fun new screen. Same new Windows-formatted USB I used for the 1.06 update. The code_UM.pkg is the only thing on the drive.
I noticed that the install instructions you have on the site are for 1.06 which seems to be quite different in that it talks about a zip file, etc.
I'm on a Mac by the way.

That's the check that was built into 1.06 and later code. The game is looking at the drive and files on your USB and seeing that something is not correct. My best guess is that your Mac has reformatted your USB. There will be a new image for non-Windows users later today or tomorrow.

#1982 1 year ago

The Mac update always going to be a bit more convoluted. It follows the restore process, just with updated code.

#1994 1 year ago

The focus of 1.07 was the Wizard Mode and Hurry-Up. The next update will focus more on refinement of the modes. I hinted at it awhile ago, but I think most will be happy with the future integration of the health bar / timer.

#1996 1 year ago

Yes, the next expert mode for Ultraman is already written. I believe I've already teased during a stream that it will revolve around one of the Kaiju that is in the art package, but not yet in the game. I hope the game has enough power to withstand the new mode. <- That last line is another hint. We also for sure have one more Wizard Mode coming that will bring in some content from one of the other Ultraman series.

#2040 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Just joined the club yesterday, starting to play around with the game and had a couple questions about the playfield to make sure it is working properly.
When you choose a monster to battle and you get the ball to the upper playfield, there is a target blocking the entrance to the upper ramp on the left side. Should that target stay down when hit, or should it come back up a number of times before it stays down? In normal game play, when the ball goes to the top ramp, do you have to do something specific to get it to the upper playfield flipper, the ball always seems to go down the left side normally and not enter the right playfield. Not sure if there a diverter that may not be working properly?
Thanks for the help!

There is a counter on the screen that counts down the number of shots needed to get the ball to the upper playfield to battle Jirahs. During the battle the spinners damage Jirahs.The right does the equivalent of 1% damage per spin. The left does the equivalent of 5% damage per spin. When his damage reaches zero the drop target will turn purple. When it's purple hit it will stay down and you can hit the crossing shot to start multiball. While the drop target is red it's actually doing damage to Ultraman.

If your talking about the middle playfield you need to hit the ball into the scoop to qualify Bemular. From there bash the shots surrounding the drop target and then relock to start multiball. During multiball, shoot all of the red targets on the main playfield for Jackpot. Once you collect all of the Jackpots the drop target will lower for a Super Jackpots.

#2042 1 year ago

When you select a Kaiju take a look at the lights that are lit. There will also be a description of what to do on the screen. Based on what you are describing, my best guess is that you are stacking one of those quick battles with Jirahs. In Jirahs the spinners will be lit purple. If the drop target on the upper playfield is red, it's going to fire up every time you knock it down.

#2044 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

lpeters82 is Baltan Bash a coded mode or just like victory laps within the MB? I lit it after getting the SJ but didn't seem like anything changed and was standard Baltan MB.

Baltan Multiball is 'Baltan Bash'. You need to reveal and then bash each of the exposed Alien Baltan invaders in order to light one final shot for Super Jackpot.

Each of the multiball is similar. You have different objectives to complete followed by a Super Jackpot. As you progress through them the inserts will change from yellow (started) to red (complete). When they are all red that's when you will light the scoop for that first Wizard Mode.

#2049 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yes, it try’s to fire in ball search, you can see it twitch just a bit…but it doesn’t come down and release the ball. It’s easy enough to trigger it with the glass off.

I would double check both coils in your test menu. During a ball search there will be a coil firing to pull it down and a coil firing to push it back up. A twitch during ball search is not necessary a sign that the down coil is trying to fire. That could just as likely be the up coil firing to return the drop target back to the up position. If the coil is already up that would probably look like a twitch.

#2060 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Wondering if anyone decided to try and load the Halloween code on their Ultraman despite being told not to? LOL

It will not work. License holders are much more stringent then they used to be, which has a lot to do with the copyright of the on screen assets. The computer and Pinotar inside each game is locked in as a specific game. If you try to load the opposite code on the game it will pull up a screen that says to please contact Spooky Pinball.

#2081 1 year ago

I'm currently sitting next to a Rob Zombie that has some crazy pop bumpers. Personally, I like them, but they do tend to take up a lot of real estate.

#2086 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I’ve said before, that’s why I like the Spooky games. They’re just different from the other cookie cutter stuff that’s out there.
I was playing Alice Cooper last night. All the modes are completely different to each other, and different from what other companies are doing.
And hey - that’s going to put them on the outer with some people, because they don’t like anything “outside the norm”. Flail away on a Stern and after 5 minutes, you’ll have a bunch of points. Flail away on ACNC, and unless you start a mode or a MB, you will have NO POINTS. And some peoples egos don’t like that.
rd

We appreciate the support. I find it the same when I'm playing games in the wild. I'll pass up on playing quite a few games, because they seem to be routed everywhere or they play so similar to other games, but when someone has a less common games like Radical! or Time Machine; I'm immediately drawn to them. Different may not always appeal to everyone, but these different games always seem to find their way into the hands of those who cherish them.

2 weeks later
#2226 1 year ago

Here is the link to my video on adjusting the upper playfield flipper. I would suggest putting a peice of cardboard between the playfield and armor. When you know what you are doing it really is a 2-3 minute job, but plan on 15 minutes your first time.

The one thing that I didn't go over in that video is the importance of the ball guides past the right flipper. That metal guide should be sitting on the inside of the post and bent in a way where the the ball continues backwards slightly before bending around. I hope that makes sense.

In terms of the ball trap. I would simply reposition that peice of foam on the backside of the ramp. I can't see it in on my phone, the picture is too dark. If it fell off send me a PM.

#2229 1 year ago

I can confirm that they use the same powder coat color as the game shipped.

1 week later
#2357 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Ok. On day 2 now. I had to force myself to stop playing at 1AM to get some sleep. All shots dialed in from the factory. Right orbit switch registering every time. Had zero issues out of the box. Leveled the game and played it all night with zero issues. Definitely a fan. Final inspection was done by lpeters82 and it seems he crushed it. Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words.

#2360 1 year ago
Quoted from Fmfreim:

lpeters82
Can I request you do final inspection on my #295
Please....

Maybe, but our whole team that clears games is great. We all take it personally when we see something we missed or something happens in shipping, because we truly go through these games light by light, shot by shot, switch by switch. She's not on Pinside, but there is a woman named Tori that goes through every game before they get to final testing...she's been making us look really good lately. It also frees up more of my time to squash bugs and wright new rules.

#2363 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I know someone here posted recommended amplifier settings. I didn’t see it as a key post. Could someone that had is it bookmarked please pass me a link? Thanks.

I wouldn't set the amplifier by any specific setting. Go into the music test menu and adjust based on your ear. That said...here is how I typically adjust the dials starting from the furthest towards the back.

1) 80% - Primary Volume
2) 90% - Base
2) 90% - Treble
3) ?
4) 10% - Subwoofer

#2387 1 year ago

Just got off the phone with the user above...he's good to go.

#2392 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

What was the solution?

I walked him through resetting the Molex connection and testing continuity on the right flipper, but I think actual issue may have been simply trying to select one of the expert modes that only unlocks after you play one of the other modes.

Edit: "Walked him through", might be a bit strong. He seemed well versed in pinball. We basically just discussed what was happening and checked the basic stuff together.

#2407 1 year ago

The first thing I would check is if the plunger is hitting the auto launcher. There is some left to right play in the positioning of the playfield, a quick slide one way or the other may fix your issue.

#2458 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

OK, I feel like a moron. Even though I have read through the rulesheet, I cannot seem to figure out what is going on whenever these 3 inserts light up.
I'm stumped as to what they mean and what I'm supposed to do.
RM
[quoted image]

Your not wrong, they are underutilized with current code. They represent Pigmon, Science Patrol, and Kaiju Multiballs. The Science Patrol will play a greater roll in the future. At that time, those inserts will become more important for quickly tracking what is currently stacked.

1 week later
#2508 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

Not all shots follow all the way thru the pretzel loop. I think it takes a very specific shot in an exact manner to clear the whole figure 8. In other words, I’m betting that exactly where you push the ball thru that first spinner determines the success of your shot - a little left or right might make a world of difference.

Good discussion about the pretzel shot. As the user above posted, not every shot that clears the first spinner is going to make the second spinner...period. Personally, I like that the pretzel is completed on super clean shots, but you can set it up so that it will complete the loop at slower speeds. Looking at a picture might give you some idea, but the exact setup is dependent on too many variables. It's probably best to just take the glass off and start shooting the shot. There is an "enable flipper" settings in the test menu that you can enable to practice. Shoot it a bunch and see what you prefer.

#2512 1 year ago

We started the rumor.

#2516 1 year ago
Quoted from RickyBobby1:

But did you start the fire?

Oh...I hope not.

#2518 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

So when is Halloween day? And don't say Oct 31, that's too far out for a code update...

While, this update will feature the first glimpse of the new Ultraman user interface, there are also a number of tweeks and fixes that will be released for Halloween.

#2565 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainHendry:

Okay, got it working. There was a loose connection in the backbox. Now it's working fine. Played my first 2 games and it's great fun. Still need to level everything and maybe tweak some sound settings.

This was going to be my suggestion. If that plug in the backbox comes lose, the sound can be pretty jarring.

#2611 1 year ago

That screen zoom is really weird. Are you using the original monitor? I haven't come across that before.

#2615 1 year ago

I might try to update again. I'll talk with our team tomorrow to see if they have any ideas what could be causing that forced zoom.

#2621 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Hope can have adjustment to bring back Jirahs timer or make Ultraman health go down faster. Felt like I had all day to complete Jirahs now. Used to feel like a challenge and really was a great payoff to complete in one go.
[quoted image]

I don't see the timer coming back, but I do agree about the drain being too slow. It's not really slower, but with combination of pausing the ball in the subways and additional opportunities to regain health it feels less challenging. I already had that in my notes. It might become an adjustable game feature in the menu.

#2650 1 year ago

I figured it was meant as a jab, but I still gave him a thumbs up. I was working on updates for the 1.09 code at the time. So it made me chuckle. Still lots more goodness to come.

1 week later
#2733 1 year ago

I think it's mostly the drop target. While trying to regain control of the ball, I'll often hit the drop target a few times. If the health is already down, it's really easy to lose 30% in a split second.

#2762 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Hey Spooky, the ISO update link on your site is for 1.0.7.
Can you get your shit together please and update things in a timely manner? This isn't complicated. Now I'm stuck sitting here when I have time on a weekend and I can't update my game because you half ass this stuff that really should take like two minutes to fix.

It's coming soon. We're working on another small update, which we want to packaged into the ISO.

#2780 1 year ago

Small update for Ultraman:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kO_J6gmrRVolubsi6hwooa6y7CLuKhSu/view?fbclid=IwAR0vY-IBk3Uc4gN07HZePrZoAdNuiIDl9KSIcLlLC1LuUcOtQQZdjzt99sc

There is also a new ISO image on the Game Support page for those Mac users.

#2784 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Where? I only see the .pkg download.

There is a link within the Reimage / Mac instructions...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13xwQq4p78BHvLiZhU1hqa8Dg5W_G-nV4/view?usp=sharing

#2813 1 year ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

I just installed 1.08a this morning and it reset my high scores and audits - is this normal behavior? I don't recall it happening when I installed 1.08 from 1.07...

Every update though 1.08a has reset the high scores. 1.08a includes an update to the code which will save high scores on all future updates. There is an option for manually resetting the high scores.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Rules question: What’s the point of the green lock shots in Dada mode? I assumed any balls locked leads to a Multiball, but I’ve defeated him a few times & there was no MB. [quoted image]

When you start the mode there will be a flashing blue shot. This is Dada's current location. Shoot this shot to begin the fight, where you can actually lower his health. After a few seconds, Dada will teleport to a new location. To find him again you have to shoot one of the lock shots. The purpose of this is to pause the ball, so you can see the new location.

3 weeks later
#2904 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Been playing on the Update for a few days now...loving just about everything about it.
But, I kinda wish those Health Bonuses (PF Targets) in the updated Jirahs Mode were only good for 1 Hit/per. Too easy to keep that Mode going with the PF Targets giving back Health Bonus.

Have you turned the difficulty up to hard? I prefer the health drain at that level, but it's pretty challenging. I don't think you'll be playing forever.

#2914 1 year ago

I had an issue on my personal game with airballs. Adjusting the flipper rubbers pretty much eliminated my airballs. That said, if you keep getting them a shield of some kind would help reduce the damage the airballs are causing.

1 week later
#2954 1 year ago

There hasn't really been any change of production on our end. Games are getting built, cleared, and shipped every single day. We are certainly further ahead on standards, but we've cleared 20-butters and 10-standards so far this week.

#2968 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yea im impatiently waiting my Halloween 920 butter. Trying to guage where they are at.

I don't handle the shipping, but based on what I'm seeing on the line, you're game has likely been built and cleared. I'm not sure where it's in the process of being boxes, shipped, or delivered. Either way it won't be long.

1 week later
#2995 1 year ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Still waiting, paid in full about three weeks ago???

I don't know the specifics, but sometimes it can depend on getting shipping arranged. I'm sure it won't be long.

1 week later
#3022 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

lpeters82 I know Halloween is next for the big update, but what can we look forward to on the next Ultraman update?

I don't really want to spoil too much, but Ultraman will have an update release at the same time as Halloween. The update will include new stuff plus some cool settings that I'm super excited about.

2 weeks later
#3084 1 year ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Spooky are the ones sending the invoices, saying game is going into production and payment is due. So yes, I would think they would know where my game would be in the queue. Even distros say Spooky is requesting payment at that time, so not blaming them, and they’ve been good to me over the years, so not a bad distro. They even offered to move me to a different model that they have in stock, just pay the difference. Spooky won’t be getting any extra cash from me on this.

I apologize for the lack of communication. If you are through Nitro, the game will most likely be shipping next week. Invoices do go out a bit early, because not everyone pays instantly. Additionally major parts, like playfields, are produced in larger batches. In your case, it sounds like your distributor and yourself were very prompt with payment.

2 weeks later
#3184 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

I am very VERY happy with our UM, it is a beautiful machine and the play is phenomenal. I have a roll of Rattle Tape I plan to put on the glass (Like I've already done for Rick and Morty) which should help with some of that rattle. I also turned down the amp to just a notch above minimum (also like R&M) and so the sub it's rattling much. BUT, that shaker, damn that shaker is practically moving the machine and certainly shaking my entire condo. I went through all the settings and did a search in the forum but found no mention of the shaker.
Is there a way to dial down the intensity of the shaker in UM? I don't want to disconnect it, it has some cool effects, especially when fighting Kaiju, but at some point my neighbors or my fiance are gonna get annoyed at all the shaking.

You can rotate the weights in the shaker motor to reduce the rumble. They ship with both weights in the same orientation for maximum rumble. The opposite of this would be weights in opposite orientation. Each of the weights is set with a grub screw.

1 week later
#3266 1 year ago

Halloween code will drop first, but the next Ultraman code already has quite a bit of new stuff programmed in. Just needs some polish.

2 weeks later
#3344 1 year ago

Ultraman will not be forgotten. We'll be bouncing between the two for awhile yet. Actually there is a new mode nearly complete. We were able to start that while we were waiting for some Halloween approvals. Once the Halloween code drops we'll be gearing back up for another Ultraman update. Obviously this update has taken longer then expected, but with our new coder getting up to speed we should be back to shorter turnaround between updates very soon. Still lots of goodness to come.

#3345 1 year ago

I'm going to force this spoon scene into the game at some point.

#3369 1 year ago

Neither plastic appears broken. The first picture is a newer version with has slightly beefier tabs. If the one is causing ball traps I'd suggest moving it slightly up. Alternatively reducing your game slope might help, but I tend to advocate for setting the slope where you enjoy the gameplay and making adjustments form there.

1 month later
#3588 1 year ago
Quoted from Guitarpinman:

Must be locked out in the update code or something. It obviously doesn't break the game, as m4tt is running without any problems for testing code.
I'd imagine once the code is finished down the line, a clever person will be able to unlock to enable use of both games' code, but let's see I guess.

It DOES break the game. It will lock you out of your game with a message saying to contact Spooky Pinball. At that point we'll provide you with some instructions on how to return your game to a playable state. We can do that, but it's a bit of a pain for both parties and we'd prefer to focus on other things. Matt is a coder working on the game. He only has one machine so it's important for him to remove this lock. The version of code he's working on is not the one that's released to the public.

1 week later
#3624 1 year ago

Send an email to [email protected] and she'll hook you up with something. If you are not the original owner, you may have to let her know who you purchase the game from so she can ID it correctly. I personally bought #5 before working at Spooky and it does have a serial number.

1 week later
#3631 1 year ago

Obviously we're behind where we wanted to be, but Matt is cleaning up code on Ultraman. If you find bugs that are repeatable, for sure send him an email as noted from a few posts above.

#3635 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

It would be best to have regular shorter-term updates that fix and add fewer things, but happen more often. That is what most of us expect from good support.

That's the plan, smaller more frequent updates. Well, at least the more frequent part.

Quoted from Don44:

I still have a problem where the ball occasionally gets stuck after going in the scoop and does not come back up to the playfield. When it goes to ball search, the servo motor does not activate. If your ball gets stuck in the scoop does the servo motor activate in your machine? Do you guys think this is a software problem?

Right now there is a known bug where the right lifter is not part of the ball search. As to why it's not lifting in the first place, I would suspect that's an issue with your machine. I would start by checking the optos in the subway. In the game's switch menu, drop a ball into the scoop and see which optos are triggering. You should see one at the scoop and one where the ball comes to rest on top of the lifter. With the lifter down that final switch should remain engaged.

#3644 1 year ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

We were expecting clean code buying the game, that’s not a feature we should be waiting for this long for. That’s what’s so frustrating. The code is not only buggy, it’s lacking. The owners are looking for an overhaul update, not just “clean code.” Even if the code was clean now, it wouldn’t be up to expectations. We’ve been waiting 7 months since the last code release and don’t have clean code OR enhancements.
The game was released for deposits on 7/21. Most all have been waiting since that date to enjoy their machine. I understand that there have been some issues leading to the latency, but there has to be understanding for the owners who are feeling the pain for those issues we are not responsible for.

I understand. Both Matt and myself bought Ultraman before working at Spooky. We want the same thing as everyone else and are working hard to make it better. All we can do is push forward.

#3664 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Everyone in my house knows every time I get across that bridge. I think it might be my favorite most satisfying shot in pinball. I start Baltan way more than I should just to get the chance to go across.

*Jirahs

Fun fact, the Jirahs suit body is from the Godzilla suit used in Mothra vs. Godzilla and Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster. The head is from the Godzilla suit from Invasion of Astro-Monster and Ebirah, Horror of the Deep.

#3667 1 year ago

That's what everyone in here hopes, but the last we heard there was gonna be another bug-squashing update for Halloween before anything comes to Ultraman, so I think we've got a looooong ways to go yet. Nothing to do but chill and play something else.

That doesn't sound accurate. We've called in the Science Patrol for an assist.

pinside (resized).PNGpinside (resized).PNG

#3719 1 year ago

No hard ETA, but it's not going to be long. Matt and I are still doing some minor tweeks and really just making sure things are as good as they can be for this drop. Also already have plans for the next update(s), so hopefully we can keep them coming at a much more consistent clip.

#3735 1 year ago

Currently you don't have to finish them, just start the modes.
I'd like there to be added skills or power ups per each Kaiju defeated. Extended ball save, 2x scoring that can be activated by the player, always open upper playfield, 2x ball locked on main playfield....anything along those lines. That's what really changed Lebowski for me with the code update. Once there were rewards for the characters collected it created a strategy for the game that didn't necessarily exist before. I think it would be incredible if Ultraman could do the same. The characters are already there, the battles are there and being tweeked, just add rewards for each character defeated. That would give a reason to go back and win the fight. These shouldn't hold up the rest of the progression of the game but there should be reward to each defeated as well as a wizard mode for those that battle all the monsters. Or just a bad ass Kaiju that you can only reach by beating the other 5.
Go Spooky! Impliment everything we ask for! (I joke).

piano-bruce-almighty.gifpiano-bruce-almighty.gif

PS: We're starting a bit of that with the Science Patrol members. Collecting them prior to starting a Kaiju battle will unlock higher scoring potential. I would like to eventually unlock sepecial attacks as you complete the finishing attacks on the Kaiju. Basially each of the finishing attacks will unlock a unique skill that carries over to future Kaiju battles. It's a bit like a Mega Man game where there might be some strategy as to the order you want to battle the Kaiju.

#3739 1 year ago

I'm gonna start the "Mega Man = next spooky title" rumor now, thanks

Please do. I'll take Mega Man, Zelda, Metroid, and Castlevania. I'm sure Pokemon would be great too, but I haven't played them nearly as much.

Quoted from PanzerKraken:

With such an idea, is it possible that down the line Ultraman and Halloween will get unique rules/gameplay like this idea to set the games apart more, or will they stay essentially the same?

It's possible. The next expert modes will likely be different; similar to how Dada Mode and Stalker Mode are completely different between the two games.

#3797 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Baltan Multiball bug:
-I drained to one ball during Baltan MB, hit the scoop to restart. At some point during the MB, the scoop lit for Mode Start. When I hit the scoop, the flippers died to allow me to pick my mode...when the mode started, Multiball was just gone. I'm not sure if these things are supposed to stack, and didn't...or if the bug is that the Mode Start became active during Multiball. I'm guessing mode select should not be available during MB...cuz the flipper kill was really odd.

Will make a note, but please let m4tt or myself know if you find a way to repeat that bug. I just played though it twelve times, clearing the drops and shooting the restart at various times. I couldn't get my game to repeat that error.

#3805 1 year ago

Same thing today. Had to reset the game to play it. Game is frozen and no buttons work until powering back on.
Also, when playing a two player game I locked the ball behind the drop target for a Super SKill SHot. It did not eject a ball, and just did a ball search until it released the ball behind the target and killed the players turn.
Also when entering Science Patrol(correct name?) The ball released and immediately drained and there was no ball save although the ball save light was lit. This happened several times. I'm not sure if this is correct or there should be ball save or not. Anyone confirm?

Can you send me a PM or email with exactly what is happening. If you are able to repeat it that would be ideal.

Include if the game is automatically adding a second player or if you are in a two player game. The game adding a second player would almost certainly have to be a physical issues with the start button or a lose wire somehow closing that button switch. Maybe check your switch board located close to your tilt bob. I can't think of anything in code that could cause that, but we can triple check.

The other issues seem like they could potentially be related to the ball trough. Can you do me a favor and empty the balls from the game and then go into the stuck switch menu. Make sure none of the trough or jam switches are stuck closed. Next go into the switch test menu and drop a ball in the trough. You should see the switches register in reverse order 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Keep dropping balls in, you'll see all switches register again with one less each time. With all the balls in the trough give the playfield a few slaps. Denounce in code should handle most things, but take note of any that seem to trigger switch hits every hit. Finally, go back to the stuck switch test with the balls in the game. At this point all seven trough switches should be stuck. Working through those steps will help us narrow things down. In your message, please let me know the results.

The ball staying in the target, but not launching a ball is a strange one. Just thinking as I type. What is happening when you complete a super skillshilot is the opto inside that area is looking if the ball has been captured. It gives it time to settle and then does a check. If it does not see the ball it will trigger the drop pulldown coil, lowering the captured ball. If it does see the ball it will trigger a ball eject from the trough. I'll check, but I think that's it. It's either option one or option two. I'll have to give that one a bit more thought.

Quoted from Rarehero:

I just tried to repeat it and couldn’t…there must be some sequence of events or overlapping event that triggers it…but I can’t remember what else it could have been.

Any chance it was after the hurry-up or simply didn't cross the opto in the scoop until the hurry-up expired? On our end we can check the timing of that restart hurry-up. If there is not a grace period, that's something we can add pretty quickly.

1 week later
#3834 1 year ago
Quoted from lawspud:

1.10 Code Bug Report - Minor:
My machine is in my office and sometime stays on for days at a time. I've noticed since the update that the Attract Screen display eventually ends up just cycling through the Fawzma Games logo screen. It stops running through the scores, Ultraman content, and tribute screen after some period of time. Possibly freezes the machine as well, as I tried to start a game with no response. Also no response from the flipper buttons. Power cycling reset everything to normal.

Thanks. We're aware. We suspect ram is filling up. Matt is tracking down the cause.

3 months later
#4088 10 months ago

Ultraman code 1.11 is now live on the Spooky webside: https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support/ultraman/. In addition to a ton of bug fixes this update will feature a new expert mode, Neronga. Battle the kaiju while protecting Tokyo's power system. You must complete at least three attack waves to light the final blow, but you can stay in that mode as long as you wish. Just be careful because Neronga's distructive power will increase with each attack.

PS: Don't worry Halloween owners we'll have a release for you next week. Who knows, we might even jump right back into another Scooby-Doo release the week after that too. Have to keep Bug on his game with the new tutorials.

v1.11 - Release Notes

Remember Mac users who have already installed v1.10 don’t need to do anything special from now on, just copy the update file to a USB and plug it in to start the update as normal.
Neronga mode added – battle him while at the same time keeping Tokyo’s power stations at full power! Will you last 3 rounds and defeat him, or keep going for more points as the battle intensifies!
audio overhaul, including all callouts and sounds have been re-balanced, there are new settings (see below) in the menu for tweaking things to get them just how you want.
New menu settings for audio under STANDARD:
MUSIC VOLUME % (values: 0-100, default 50) this is the baseline for all other sounds to then be louder or quieter than.
SFX MOD % (values -95 to +95, default -50) want your whooshes and “yah!’s louder? This is the setting for you. You can make it up or down from the base music volume above.
VOICE MOD % (values -95 to +95, default -10) voices include callouts and the sound that accompanies video clips
MULTIBALL SONG MOD % (values -95 to +95, default 10) boost your Pigmon Multiball song so it’s extra loud! Or if streaming and don’t want to be dinged for copyright, you can turn this down.
the recommended order for adjusting your audio is: use the coin door volume switches to set that halfway, set the master volume on the amp (furthest knob) so that it sounds about halfway of what you want, then use the menu settings above for fine tuning
video system overhaul. Faster transitions between videos for a smoother experience
lots of new callouts and lots more to come.
ball eject system now more robust. If a ball doesn’t kick out correctly, retries are more effective and power is increased temporarily if necessary. If you see balls coming out too fast and bouncing back in, you need to go into the COIL SETTINGS menu and lower TROUGH (one notch at a time and retest is best)
after Zetton progress is reset so you can keep going with more modes and multiballs and really crank the points
ball trough test in menu, allows you to see trough switches, eject and launch balls
instructional text has been made easier to read and more consistent throughout the game. Lots of thing made more clear. More text still to come.
end of ball music and lightshows are all back
aspect ratio of videos has been fixed, some were playing a little squashed horizontally
bug fix: hold start to reset game will now release a locked Science Patrol ball
bug fix: extra text was sometimes remaining on screen after game over
bug fix: holding the right flipper wasn’t pausing the ball search
bug fix: if you were holding the flipper when “flipper training” kicked in, the flipper ended up down, now it doesn’t
crash fix: if the connection to the Nano board that drives the speaker and topper lights is unplugged, it is now fine.
crash fix: some users were reporting that games were crashing after being left on for a long time, that should be fixed now
crash fix: if you did really well in Pestar it might crash – not any more

2 weeks later
#4242 10 months ago
Quoted from loopie82:

m4tt Sure thing. I shot you an email as well as recording a little bit longer of a video. Thanks!

Few things to check.

- Have you verified that the switch that registers the drop target position is functioning correctly?

- Next time you test with a ball locked. Keep the ball in your hand and activate with your hand trough switch 6 then trough switch 7. Hold each one for a few seconds. Report back any change in behavior.

- With a ball locked behind the target enter the menu. Does the lower test still work? It should, but just want to eliminate any weird physical hang-up caused by the ball pressing against the back of the target.

1 week later
#4281 9 months ago

We're working on those features. Even had them in some beta code at one point, but we had to redo the entire ball save coding to get them working properly. Now that that's done we'll work on getting it implemented in a future update.

#4286 9 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Yeah, OK I can see how that is a problem.
You could do something about that, if you DIY.
The outlane posts aren't moveable because they hold down the spring steel flaps covering the ball lifters.
I would try removing them and replace them with something that has as low a profile as possible to the playfield.
There may be a threaded machine bolt that has a flat head, or maybe a nylon bolt, same thing.
Worth looking for, and reversible.
RM
[quoted image]

There are two hole settings for the upper post for those looking to widen out their outlane gaps.

#4290 9 months ago

NEW CODE!!! We have some exciting updates to share with all Halloween and Ultraman: Kaiju Rumble pinball owners! The latest 1.12 code updates are now live on our website: https://www.spookypinball.com. This code features new assets and additional polish to both games.

#4299 9 months ago
Quoted from alexorear:

Out of town until this evening but can't wait to install the new update. I also order the Vimtomen mode a couple days back. Going to be nice having something to fill the void.
At this point the only like to haves but not must haves I'd like to see are: the ability to set number of multiball modes needed for Zetton (and maybe something similar for quick battles once Ultra Brothers is added). Getting the Super Jackpot on all three main multiball modes is very difficult, being able to set it to one, two or 3 would be cool. More high score tracking would also be cool. Maybe highest number Super Jackpots in a game or highest Jihras MB score, etc. Lastly it would be cool to have an option in the menu to play just Neronga. This could be a one ball (w/ a ball save), high score run. If you want to hit the cross over after 3 rounds and stop you can, or if you want to chase a high score and keep going you can do that too. Could be fun for tournaments
As always team Spooky you're killing it. Thanks for your continued support on this awesome game.

Happy to report some, but not all, of these items are already on our features list.

#4311 9 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Are you certain that the file on the USB drive is named exactly code_UM.pkg and not anything else?
And that is the only file on the drive and it's not in a subfolder.
RM

Glad everyone is enjoying these last two updates. Starting this week we're going to be working on adding in some more new features. Can wait for you'll to get a chance to play them.

We also did add a fix for that in this update. The game will look at your most recent code_UM.pkg file and if you happen to leave on the (#) it will automatically rename it correctly.

#4317 9 months ago

I can pretty much guarantee the drop target issue is something physical, non-code related. I would check the springs and generally alignment.

2 months later
#4437 7 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

No new features were in it, simply fixing bugs in the previous release and then some tweaks to stuff already in the game.

Honestly, most updates have a lot more stuff that we just lump into a "various bug fixes and optimizations" note; but since this one took a bit longer then we were hoping we just listed everything.

I hadn’t been playing much pinball over the summer but finally threw the latest code on, really recommend it. Neronga (the new mode) is more thought out and interesting (and fun) than anything else in the game, short of the wizard mode. If you still have the game in your lineup you owe it to yourself to get the newest code on, Matt’s good at this.

Glad you are enjoying it. It's loosely based on one of my favorite Wizard Modes in pinball, "Power Down" in Johnny Mnemonic. I actually like this better in a lot of ways with the risk / reward of continuing to battle Neronga or cashing out with the crossing shot. That crossing shot is worth the sum of all of your hurry-up jackpots in the mode, so if you risk it, it can build up really quickly.

1 month later
#4549 6 months ago
Quoted from pinzone:

Thanks for the well wishes. I am so glad I stuck through all the early negativity on the Scooby Doo thread and didn't walk away from deposit (I was close)
Reading positive posts such as yours is in large why I stayed. Loving the game and am going to post a review on Scooby thread when I reach 500 plays.(currently 378 plays) and I opened #695 on August 18th.Just a couple very minor adjustments so far. It seems like Ultraman is heading in the right direction
with code. I am not really a fan of the Title ,, but it is sad to see how the negativity has affected the resale value. I have been watching the original series on YouTube after ordering and it's Great! It seems we both have good taste in Pins, LOL.. These are my first Spooky pins, but not my last

We appreciate the kind words, and "kind" reviews, LOL. I really do think these games will ultimately find their way to owners who love them. It may not be a huge surprise given the insert name, but I can't wait for you all to see the Wizard Mode. Lots of new kaiju and maybe a new Ultra???

1 month later
#4619 4 months ago

With Spooky teasing the announcement of their next title, any word on an update?

I'm working on it right now. Trying to cram in as many new kaiju into this wizard mode as possible.

#4626 4 months ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:

While checking the Spooky for announcement today, I spot this picture:
Is it me or is it an UM with the HWN code?
[quoted image]

We expected that to be posted quite a bit more quickly. There are three games in the world with that ability: 1) Ultraman (code beast) at Spooky Pinball 2) Halloween (code beast) at my house 3) Ultraman (code beast #2) with Matt Kemp. To answer the question posted below. Yes, there is a safeguard in place that prevents the code from being swapped, thus preventing us from getting sued by either of the licensors.

2 weeks later
#4639 4 months ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Can’t wait to see what’s next.

Just doing the rounds on Pinside. Figured I'd share that Matt is working though this update while on holiday in the U.S. It's weird having him in such a close timezone. I'm used to working with him from like 5pm to 2am. Still hoping to have something soon(ish); which should include a large update for Ultraman and small(ish) update for Halloween.

2 weeks later
#4661 3 months ago
Quoted from MongolianMisfit:

We talking 1.14 here?

Yes. Though maybe we need to skip a number with all the new assets added into this forthcoming Wizard Mode.

2 weeks later
#4708 3 months ago
Quoted from lifefloat:

help me fix my screen size so I can be excited too

We talked about it today. AJ will be in touch. It's a bit of a strange one since the computer should auto detect the screen.

1 week later
#4753 83 days ago

There is no real "normal" when it comes to code updates. The cause for most delays is trying to solve a reported issues that we can't recreate. As soon as we can recreate a bug, we can usually fix it relatively quickly. I will say that Matt has been working pretty much non-stop on it. Full disclosure, I do have to bounce around a bit between all the games, but test new updates for Ultraman multiple times a day. The good news is that while working through things, we continue to add more new things. Usually smaller stuff that has very little chance of causing any type of delay. For example, someone here suggested to make it more clear what the three smaller inserts next to Pigmon are being used for. We decided to add that to this update. They will now not only show when you complete the expert modes, but also help to show when each of them has been qualified.

#4769 77 days ago

ULTRAMAN CODE UPDATE: Ultraseven is joining the fight in this most recent update to Ultraman: Kaiju Rumble. The highlight of this update is the new Ultra Brothers (Wizard Mode).

https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support/ultraman/

During the mode you will play as Ultraseven and battle 8 brand new kaiju including: Alien Cool, Alien Gondola, Alien Guts, Dinosaur Tank, King Joe, Pandon, and Star Berm Gyeron. In addition, the popular capsule kaiju Agira, Miclas, Windom are introduced as allies that can help UltraSeven during the epic battle. If you haven't already be sure to check out Bug's Scream N' Stream for a demonstration of how to play the mode.

Full release notes available on the website.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#4787 76 days ago

There wasn't a change to the Jirahs Multiball in this update. The way that white shot works is as follows; you are able to park a ball there for a temporary x2 multiplier during the multiball. This is in addition to any other multipliers you have built up, so it's key to really blowing up scoring during those modes. There is a similar feature during the Bemular Mutiball, where you can park a ball on the crossover shot on the upper playfield.

#4803 75 days ago

Woops, forgot to scroll to the next page. I guess having it posted twice might not hurt.

#4804 75 days ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Is anyone else seeing the following with the UM 1.15 code:
1. Sometimes (usually on ball drain but not always) I am seeing the screen shaking rapidly like it is having a fit.
2. Had all 3 drops down, kaiju mode qualified, shot the ball into the Beta Capsule scoop, went to the Kaiju Select screen, but the ball suddenly kicked out the right lifter and the flippers stayed dead, had not selected a Kaiju.
Ball then drained on me because dead flippers.
Have had this happen more than once but it is intermittent.
This may happen only after a MB was completed.
RussMyers

Looking into the extra kick out. I don't think it's new, but I'm testing to see if it could be related to something random, such as a conflict with the Giant Fuji attack.

3 weeks later
#4844 54 days ago

I like vanity awards a lot. It's been near the top of my list for quite some time, but keeps getting voted down with other priorities. It's been a race who can get them in first and Eric won with Looney Tunes. They will be in all the games I've been working on fairly soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpeters82.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners?tu=lpeters82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.