(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,000 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #218 Detailed update from Luke on 11/29/21 Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #278 New code is live. More code promised. Posted by SpookyBug (2 years ago)

Post #339 SpookyLuke discusses some pros and cons of Pinatar system. Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Charlie comments Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1112 Rule development planning. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Links to fixes in Halloween that had not been shared in Ultraman thread Posted by paulbaptiste (2 years ago)

Post #1589 What the future holds for this title. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1686 Rule summary from rarehero Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #1744 Way to thread stripped playfield holes. Posted by Tranquilize (2 years ago)

Post #1865 IPS screen install, 30 minutes. Posted by MT45 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1267 2 years ago

In the club. Not loving it yet, though need help with ball sticking lower right subway.

AE60264B-072B-400C-BDCD-E060175C95C4 (resized).jpegAE60264B-072B-400C-BDCD-E060175C95C4 (resized).jpeg
#1269 2 years ago
Quoted from lookyloo:

Does the ball sit in the right lift, but not come up until it goes into a ball search? i had that happen every couple of games until i upgraded to the latest code.
Side note, I’m loving mine. The overall vibe (music/lights/art) and especially the interesting layout and varied upper playfield shots keep me coming back multiple times a day. Eager to see the code continue to evolve.

Yep. Awesome to know it could be a code update to fix.

Other issue is shots registering from the left loop.

#1274 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Setting switches is always a bit tricky. At home I set all of my switches super close, because I want them to register any touch. Especially, spinner switches. During game testing, I tend to leave them at the manufacturers default, unless there is an issue. The reason for this is that things tend to move a bit in shipping. If they are set to close and close, new we've got a stuck switch.
Your lifter switches are all optos. I would tend to suspect something physical blocking the ball, but if you are having any issues call or text support. They can walk you throught the switch test menu to see if there are any electrical issues.

I appreciate the post and response. I love how spooky is quick to help and the overall passion for pinball.

I’m not understanding the logic of not adjusting things. The other manufacture’s are simply not as bad here. Games need tweaked for sure. The original Avengers from Stern was horrible. Then the next 3 slots belong to Spooky with Rob Zombie, ACNC, and these games, then JJP.

It’s quite different knowing a Spooky game is not playable on day one compared with many others. Of course, the worst is Magic Girl, though that’s a joke.

#1277 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

My Ultraman was playable out of the box. Played for a couple of weeks before making a couple of adjustments. Just moved the uppermost playfield flipper position and the guide rail a smidge to make the butt pretzel smooth. My ACNC and TNA did not require any adjustments at all from the time I unboxed until I sold them.

Good to know. We know there’s random variation with things. I do know the drop targets need more tension on them on all the games.

2 weeks later
#1420 2 years ago

Installed new code and it’s better. I’m having issues with the left loop registering.

Any suggestions on if sensors need moved. Do I put felt on to slow the ball down?

#1421 2 years ago

Also can Halloween code be loaded on Ultraman? It might be fun to try it if it can be done.

1 week later
#1545 2 years ago

503719C9-F92F-44A9-8BA7-229AB62F78A2 (resized).jpeg503719C9-F92F-44A9-8BA7-229AB62F78A2 (resized).jpeg

#1562 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Was SOOO tempted to buy the $7995 CE with Butter cabinet that is local to me. Luckily someone else bought it first to remove the temptation.

I traded a loaded TSPP for Ultraman. The game wasn’t for me. It’s a gorgeous game and the artwork was insane. I then traded Ultraman to Stretch. He didn’t like it either.

Some people dig it. I felt it was clunky. The top playfield was fun. Everything else needed work IMO. I couldn’t get it to flow well.

I would have made the scoop like on TNA. There’s no reason for the subway there. The left side return is neat. Doing it twice was dumb.

The drop targets in the center are pretty pointless. The second playfield has four shots and only one is fun which drops to the shooter.

The worst was the latch system and putting the playfield back in

Code can improve the game.they could fix the drop targets by keeping them down and raising on some modes.

There’s potential to save everything besides the right return, though if that’s the only issue, the game could be an 8/10.

Others like it and that’s cool. If Spooky can fix with code, I may give it another go someday.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arabi, LA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners?tu=hank527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.