(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,002 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 hours ago by pballinhd
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #218 Detailed update from Luke on 11/29/21 Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #278 New code is live. More code promised. Posted by SpookyBug (2 years ago)

Post #339 SpookyLuke discusses some pros and cons of Pinatar system. Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Charlie comments Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1112 Rule development planning. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Links to fixes in Halloween that had not been shared in Ultraman thread Posted by paulbaptiste (2 years ago)

Post #1589 What the future holds for this title. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1686 Rule summary from rarehero Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #1744 Way to thread stripped playfield holes. Posted by Tranquilize (2 years ago)

Post #1865 IPS screen install, 30 minutes. Posted by MT45 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambeno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 2 years ago

I got my invoice a little faster.
Oct 22 - received questions about cab style, shipping
Oct 27 - final invoice
Still waiting on ship date.

#71 2 years ago

UMCE #77 has made it home!

20211103_124625 (resized).jpg20211103_124625 (resized).jpg20211103_151706 (resized).jpg20211103_151706 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#256 2 years ago

Im curious if the update tomorrow is just bug fixes and tweaks, are does it add a new mode? Trying suppress my expectations. Lol.

#295 2 years ago

Anyone play the new code yet? Stuck at work for another 6 hours.

#318 2 years ago

Play the new update! No issues installing. Love the added call outs and the color changes.

#432 2 years ago

I love the added feature to heal when fighting Jirahs. Now the game makes use of the 2nd playfield when the ball drops to it. So much fun, and was a great idea. I love everything that was added to the code update so far. I think people are really going to regret selling this game.

#443 2 years ago

Curious, maybe it's just me but, I haven't been able to get an extra ball yet in the game. No mode yet? Also wish the ball trap on the right side was a little more easier to claim. It's a tight an dangerous shot and it takes about 5 hits to lock and it resets on drain. Brutal.

#483 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Anyone else receive shooter rods or ramps? I sent an email request for both and never got a response. I feel like I'm hounding them for responses every time, but I don't get a response unless I keep asking.
I'm also losing balls in the scoop. This has been happening semi consistently where the game won't recognize it's there until a ball search. Anyone else experience something similar? Not sure if this is physical or code.
Drop down targets are not consistently responsive. A strong direct hit will not take them down, but a blow from the side will. I've already replaced the target bank, so maybe need to remove the components and sand or lubricate.
Lastly, I started experiencing some pretty wicked airballs over the past few days and noticed all of my stand up targets on the main playfield were loose and falling into the game. Might want to check and tighten those next time you have the playfield up.

I took a week but I got my shipment today for my rod and ramp. Just give them time. Remember, they don't work Friday - Sunday from what I am told.

Also, I have been experiencing the scoop sensor issue. Been meaning to lift the playfield and adjust the sensor. I have a feeling its just not noticing the fast travel sometimes when you hit the scoop to hard.

1 week later
#600 2 years ago

My only mod! lol

IMG_3083 (resized).JPGIMG_3083 (resized).JPG
#610 2 years ago

Who else is hoping for a Christmas Eve update?

1 month later
#1294 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Today was a good day folks. Not sure when they will be fully implemented, but many great things are coming for Ultraman.

You tease.

2 months later
#1811 1 year ago

So tonight I was playing the game and during Jirah battle my ball disappeared when it went down the hole on the upper, upper playfield. Shook the machine but it never came back (tilted). I cut the game off and raise the playfield cause I couldn't find the ball anywhere. The ball finally showed it self, but when I lower the playfield and cut the game back on the coil for the through and the left flipper coil do not respond. even in test mode they do not work. Has anyone had this happen before? Is it a software issue because I cut the game off during a tilt? Seems unlikely they both went bad and at the same time. Nothing seems damaged or unhooked when I checked.

#1813 1 year ago

I think I found the issue. Looks like one of the solenoid fuses blew on the board.

20220501_001718 (resized).jpg20220501_001718 (resized).jpg
#1842 1 year ago

Not sure if its just me, but after the update my shaker motor seems to shake like crazy. It rattles the glass, it's so bad. anyway to turn it down?

#1847 1 year ago

Anyone ever figure out a solution to why the right subway doesn't recognize the ball? Mine does not recognize the ball 75% of the time, if shot down the quick battle scoop. I don't usually have this problem if shot from the upper playfield.

#1859 1 year ago

Still having problems with my right subway not registering the ball when I shoot the Quick Battle scoop.
I notice in Luke's video that one of his opto is in a different location then mine, and was curious if this could be my problem?
Picture that is purplish is Luke's vid, and the other is mine with the off location.

20220505_003154 (resized).jpg20220505_003154 (resized).jpg20220506_045641 (resized).jpg20220506_045641 (resized).jpg
#1871 1 year ago

Here is the weird situation my machine is in when trying to start Quick Battle from the scoop vs from the upper play-field. Doesn't start mode and has to ball search.

Also, I can't finish without going to the upper play-field during the end of the mode. The ball will feed from the subway unlike starting the mode.

I check all the switches and they all seem to work, but it seems the scoop switch sees the ball but doesn't start or stop the battle. It also doesn't start spacium rewards either.

#1875 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I believe your opto under the scoop in the subway is out! Most likely just need to push the molex into connector housing or maybe it got unplugged somehow!

I'll check that again when I get home. This was the test I did last night from the scoop. I drop a ball in to get those results.

20220506_165125 (resized).jpg20220506_165125 (resized).jpg
#1885 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

The middle opto is not registering. That is showing the drop off the middle playfield going on, then off, and finally your ball at the lifter.

Thank you for this reply. I think you solved my issue. The drop scoop opto may have been installed at the front right scoop position. Going to check tomorrow when I get home.

#1895 1 year ago

Thanks! That fixed my issue! The optos were plugged into the board in the wrong spot. I feel silly not realizing it sooner.
Now to play a proper game.

20220504_011520 (resized).jpg20220504_011520 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#2137 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I know it’s nothing new but I like what TNA and Godzilla did with the single pop.

I also like what Iron Maiden did with the pops.

1 month later
#2637 1 year ago

New code is amazing! love the new UI and the lights are even more awesome.

1 year later
#4550 6 months ago
Quoted from pinzone:

Thanks for the well wishes. I am so glad I stuck through all the early negativity on the Scooby Doo thread and didn't walk away from deposit (I was close)
Reading positive posts such as yours is in large why I stayed. Loving the game and am going to post a review on Scooby thread when I reach 500 plays.(currently 378 plays) and I opened #695 on August 18th.Just a couple very minor adjustments so far. It seems like Ultraman is heading in the right direction
with code. I am not really a fan of the Title ,, but it is sad to see how the negativity has affected the resale value. I have been watching the original series on YouTube after ordering and it's Great! It seems we both have good taste in Pins, LOL.. These are my first Spooky pins, but not my last

A lot of the negativity is from people who are avid Stern loyalist. They tend bash on everything not Stern. Spooky makes great stuff. Love my Ultraman.

#4558 6 months ago

I believe in this game. I think getting it for 6k is a really good deal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arabi, LA
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambeno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners?tu=gambeno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.