(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,000 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #218 Detailed update from Luke on 11/29/21 Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #278 New code is live. More code promised. Posted by SpookyBug (2 years ago)

Post #339 SpookyLuke discusses some pros and cons of Pinatar system. Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Charlie comments Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1112 Rule development planning. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Links to fixes in Halloween that had not been shared in Ultraman thread Posted by paulbaptiste (2 years ago)

Post #1589 What the future holds for this title. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1686 Rule summary from rarehero Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #1744 Way to thread stripped playfield holes. Posted by Tranquilize (2 years ago)

Post #1865 IPS screen install, 30 minutes. Posted by MT45 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3311 1 year ago

I just joined the club and when I start a game I’m not able to choose my skill shot with the flippers. After I launch a ball and plays one long ball and then has an end of game bonus and game over so I’m confused

#3313 1 year ago

There was not any stock switches so I put the latest code on there. I’m not sure what the code was on there. Everything works great now

#3318 1 year ago

My lower right drop target lock does not work most of the time. The drop target works fine and the Opto works in test mode. Anybody had this problem that could help?

#3321 1 year ago

Thanks Russ, I think I just needed a better understanding of the rules. I didn’t know you had to hit that target during skills shot. The target doesn’t stay up every time but it gives you the second ball if it doesn’t. Probably Just needs a little tweaking

#3322 1 year ago

When I go into the store the start button does not respond to buying things but start button works fine otherwise

#3351 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Obvious question I know, but do you have enough Spaciium for what you are buying? Also a certain item may be off (like open upper playfield) depending on the mode it may not be available at the time. The extra points or ball save stuff should work at all times if you have enough spacium to purchase.

I tried purchasing items I had enough points for and I was not able to.

#3365 1 year ago

I actually purchased the above game from Robotron. He was a really nice dude and I think he gave me a great deal. I love the game so far and the code does not bother me but I haven’t quite figured out the rules just yet.

#3385 1 year ago

I’m still getting through a few tweaks on my machine, sometimes the bottom right opto in the subway does not detect the ball is there. When the game goes into ball search it does not activate the servo motor so you have to go into servo test to get the ball back. The servo on the left side activates in ball search

#3392 1 year ago

Any ideas why the servo does not activate in ball search? it works fine in test mode

2 weeks later
#3467 1 year ago

Sometimes when I am In the middle of a game, the ball enters the scoop it does not lift the ball to the playfield When it goes into ball search it does not lift either so I have to end the game. When I go into the service menu and into stuck switch which it shows right lift active. This leads me to believe it’s not the opto and I replaced the servo with the extra one that came with the game. Anybody have any idea what could be wrong?

#3470 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

There is likely debris in your subway hanging up the ball. It is actually pretty common. Clean it out and you should be fine.

There’s not any debris in there

#3476 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrg50:

Did you press the start button before the calibration is complete. If I get impatient and do that, the ball lift is in an incorrect state. spooky really should update the code to disable the start button until after calibration is complete.

No it only happens every few games. The part I don’t understand the most is why the lift does not engage when the machine goes into ball search

#3478 1 year ago

I have to go into servo test and activate right subway top. The ball is where it should be under the playing field and it showing the OCTO says it’s there. it will work 20 or more times in a row before that one time in the middle of a game

#3485 1 year ago

If the issue was with code wouldn’t everyone have this problem? I usually can’t get through more than two or three games without it happening at least once. The best game I was ever having so far ended in dismay ):

#3487 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

You may have read my post but here it is linked. May be of assistance as I experienced similar behavior. Now works 100%
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners/page/54#post-7023492

Did you have the same problem as I have? did you have to drill new holes in the subway?

#3489 1 year ago

With the ball get lifted to the play field when your game went into ball search?

1 month later
#3634 1 year ago

I still have a problem where the ball occasionally gets stuck after going in the scoop and does not come back up to the playfield. When it goes to ball search, the servo motor does not activate. If your ball gets stuck in the scoop does the servo motor activate in your machine? Do you guys think this is a software problem?

#3638 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Right now there is a known bug where the right lifter is not part of the ball search. As to why it's not lifting in the first place, I would suspect that's an issue with your machine. I would start by checking the optos in the subway. In the game's switch menu, drop a ball into the scoop and see which optos are triggering. You should see one at the scoop and one where the ball comes to rest on top of the lifter. With the lifter down that final switch should remain engaged.

It shows the ball being there in stuck switch when this happens so its not the opto and I changed out the servo

3 weeks later
#3823 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I cant remember if anyone brought this up. Is anyone else's autolaunch really weak after the code update? Changing the power in the settings seems to have little to no effect. I think it was at 18 originally and now it's set to 35 without any changes. Frustrating during multiball when it launches two into the lane and it just keeps firing.

Make sure the ball is launching properly. My shooter rod was touching the auto launch. All can be adjusted by moving the shooter rod plate a little.

#3835 1 year ago

I have put 10 or 20 games on since the update and the only issue I’ve had is I had one game reset. I never had any with the old code. it’s good to see if your ball gets stuck in the up lifter it comes up to the play field now when it goes to ball search. I like the new rules and I think it’s a fun game but I still don’t really know what I’m doing after about 40 or 50 games on it.

#3838 1 year ago

I still get balls stuck in the right lift every few games. it does now bring it to the play field when it goes to ball search but it’s still annoying. When it gets stuck there and I go into stuck switch test before it goes into ball search, the right lift is shown as active. Does this definitively mean the sensor is seeing the ball? If so what else could it possibly be?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arabi, LA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners?tu=don44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.