(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,943 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Slogan1111
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7134 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0173 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0182 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0178 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0174 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0160 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0156 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240311_203219737 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #218 Detailed update from Luke on 11/29/21 Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #278 New code is live. More code promised. Posted by SpookyBug (2 years ago)

Post #339 SpookyLuke discusses some pros and cons of Pinatar system. Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Charlie comments Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1112 Rule development planning. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Links to fixes in Halloween that had not been shared in Ultraman thread Posted by paulbaptiste (2 years ago)

Post #1589 What the future holds for this title. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1686 Rule summary from rarehero Posted by Rarehero (1 year ago)

Post #1744 Way to thread stripped playfield holes. Posted by Tranquilize (1 year ago)

Post #1865 IPS screen install, 30 minutes. Posted by MT45 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3032 1 year ago

I unboxed and set up my UMCE today and can say I am not seeing why people are dogging this game!
Lots and lots to shoot for, art is bitchin, and has the shot "tightness" factor that I am used to on my Alice Cooper.

#3035 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

#420 is home! I won't be able to get it set up until later but stoked to be able to get some serious play time on it later. And the powder coat is fire!
[quoted image][quoted image]

It’s dank!

#3059 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballM:

yes same on my game
also one bug when I leave the store quickly without purchases, the game restarts, it is easily reproducible. Spooky can you fix that?

One bug I encountered a couple of times yesterday was trying to buy “open headquarters” w 3 spacium. The game would not allow me to purchase it

#3069 1 year ago

I unboxed Ultraman A couple weeks ago and had to make one small adjustment to the shooter lane switch. Everything else was great. I’ve had Stern games delivered to me without the software in them. Sometimes you hit a Homerun and sometimes it sucks lol

1 month later
#3375 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

The circumstances by which some one sells a game may necessitate a lower price for a quicker sale, either way its no ones business other than the seller and the buyer. The game itself killed its own market. I played the game (the sellers game) and would not even consider it for any price, it was horrible to me.

Look dude I get it. Ultraman might not be everybody’s cup of tea but variety is the spice of life.
Name a game that’s anything remotely close to this layout.
Admittedly I am biased as I own a couple Spooky titles but once you learn to play the game for what it is it becomes infinitely more fun.

1 month later
3 weeks later
#3706 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

I hope you guys are ready! We've got some gameplay here for you showing off the 1.10 Code Update that will be dropping very soon Enjoy!

Great video!

#3736 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

[quoted image]
PS: We're starting a bit of that with the Science Patrol members. Collecting them prior to starting a Kaiju battle will unlock higher scoring potential. I would like to eventually unlock sepecial attacks as you complete the finishing attacks on the Kaiju. Basially each of the finishing attacks will unlock a unique skill that carries over to future Kaiju battles. It's a bit like a Mega Man game where there might be some strategy as to the order you want to battle the Kaiju.

Awesome!

#3740 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Please do. I'll take Mega Man, Zelda, Metroid, and Castlevania.

We must be close in age!

#3767 1 year ago

Yay all the “where’s the code” posts can stop!

#3786 1 year ago

I’ve had my UM in storage since last year. Looks like it’s time to bring her back to have some fun!

1 week later
#3837 1 year ago

TY Spooky for the awesome update!

3 weeks later
1 month later
#4012 10 months ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Spooky is awesome because they are boutique and they care. And the interact here. But have you seen code roadmaps from stern and JJP? What do we expect so much more from the boutique guys?
I say let spooky spend their time working. It’s takes effort and distractions to put out “material” versus just doing it.

I agree
ACNC was not fun when it came out imo
Took a couple of code updates to turn it into a fun and challenging shooter
I’m not expecting the best pin evar here but a challenging and solid theme-integration game
Asking the new coder every couple of days for an update will only upset us more methinks
Have a great Sunday ladies and gents

#4020 10 months ago
Quoted from sterlingpinball:

After coming into the fanboy club and looking for some answers on a possible purchase of Ultraman. Like I said I had a lot of good things to say and concerns. One pinsider responded with an attitude . And yet again ,with none of my questions answered. And then I was swore at. And then I see he gets upvotes for that behavior. Some were helpful here. I did a 180 and bought a Zeppelin. I would hate to think about coming back with additional questions, and help.

Hey man, hope you find happiness with LZ. Life’s too short to be upset over a pin thread

#4027 10 months ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Pick an UM up while the price is depressed. I’m an UM owner, so maybe my opinion is tainted, but UM is a lot of game for the current prices being listed. Code isn’t perfect, but it should sell for more than Austin Powers!

Yeah, baby!

1 month later
#4206 9 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Updating requires me imposing on a friend to download the code and load it onto a USB for me.
So waiting for revised editions of Code is just something I am used to. As soon as they squash the bugs, I will ask my buddy to grab the fixed edition and I will load it up.

Um ok

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
7,500 (Firm)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners?tu=dk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.