(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,002 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pballinhd
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #218 Detailed update from Luke on 11/29/21 Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #278 New code is live. More code promised. Posted by SpookyBug (2 years ago)

Post #339 SpookyLuke discusses some pros and cons of Pinatar system. Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Charlie comments Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1112 Rule development planning. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Links to fixes in Halloween that had not been shared in Ultraman thread Posted by paulbaptiste (2 years ago)

Post #1589 What the future holds for this title. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1686 Rule summary from rarehero Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #1744 Way to thread stripped playfield holes. Posted by Tranquilize (2 years ago)

Post #1865 IPS screen install, 30 minutes. Posted by MT45 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beastmaster1981.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#587 2 years ago

Wow great you have yours for christmas

Hope to have mine in december but 2022 (standard and france delivery)

Have a nice christmas everybody

1 month later
#1241 2 years ago

Wow you're so lucky to have yours

Enjoy

Mine will be standard and in France so .... 2024 ?

1 month later
#1634 2 years ago

Hi , you are so lucky guys !!!

Can' t wait for mine in France HOpe it will be in 2022 (SE no #)

Enjoy your game

2 months later
#2284 1 year ago

Hi everyone,

Can't wait to have my game (standard edition) !! Did anyone knows when i could probably get it (December or next year march ? ) ?

Thanks a lot

#2288 1 year ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Depends how well Spooky is getting the games together and out the door. Looking at numbers being received, I’m pegging my standard between Oct-Feb. Also keep in mind, all CEs for HWN/UM will be completed before BSEs, then standards. A bit of a wait, but should be worth it.

Hi Blowback1976 and thanks for your answer

I have no number since in France, we can only get a spooky from one distro.

So don't know my number. I go for March 2023 so i have the time to get money to preorder the next spooky (Hope Scoobydooooooo)

10 months later
#3933 11 months ago

Hi, so excited i m going to have a trade for an um ce monday !!!
Im Alone to feel happy but im so happy

#3963 11 months ago

Hi

The beast is here ! Wow its beautiful , love it !

Got to discover it now

20230508_123618 (resized).jpg20230508_123618 (resized).jpg
#3967 11 months ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Great! I love mine, and new code drop is pretty imminent! Looks like you are planning on getting Scooby as well - me too, tracking June ...

Hi ReadyPO ,

Oh yes Scooby is next But here in France, need to wait until end of the year

I had a lot of fun with my two first hour with this ultraman game ! Kids love it !

Only had one issue, after all this time, the three drop target doesnt reboot . Stay down...
I try the coil in the settings and the target get up. after i play again and always the issue. I try to lowering the power of coil to (40 to 35).

I shut down the game thirty minutes and everything is ok now. Whats happen ????

#3974 11 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Check the three drop target switches, one for each drop target.
The game needs to be able to see that all three targets have dropped down before it will reset them.
The switches need to show as Active in the menu when they are down.
One switch may not be working.
RussM

Hi RussMyers

Thanks for the fast answer
I try it tonight, and tell you if switch are out.

Thanks à lot.

#3986 11 months ago

Hi, i m also OK with the need to do yhe bridge to finish thé mission . Its hard but you can do it and its so good to complète it .

Last night, after a wonderful first ball with 50 millions , i launch baltan multiball , then bug has Come.

Three ball has been blocked in my scoop , all where coming from thé 2nd level.....

Have to get them out. I have à lot of issue with this , dont really know why. My pitch is high and nothing inside thé scoop that can stop thé ball.

Did i need to add washer at thé left of the Subway to make thé ball moving right way ?

Thanks à lot for help , love thé game , i make thé pygmon multiball its incredible

20230509_211928 (resized).jpg20230509_211928 (resized).jpg20230510_001621 (resized).jpg20230510_001621 (resized).jpg
#3993 11 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Is your model a low early number? Believe there was a spacer added or such under there in later models that helped prevent that

Hi PanzerKraken , i m number 106 so early i think , has someone à picture of this spacer and where to ask for one ?

Quoted from alexorear:

I was running into this issue early on when I first got the game. This is caused by the playfield being set to shallow. Around 7 degrees seems to be the correct pitch. I also found the right orbit and science patrol target became easier to hit at this angle as well.

Hi alexorear , i have to look at thé pitch , i tell you the degre i have. Foot are high so i think i m near 7.

Thanks for help

#3999 11 months ago

The issue with the Subway is solved

Two plastic washer and 2 hours looking for a lost washer inside thé playfield ....

100 per cent ok now with one ball , 90 with two balls .

Its great , i m happy ....

Now i change the diverter position like à lots à says to do.

Cant wait now to enjoy fully my game !!!

Spookyyyy powa
20230510_211535 (resized).jpg20230510_211535 (resized).jpg20230510_211540 (resized).jpg20230510_211540 (resized).jpg20230510_220608 (resized).jpg20230510_220608 (resized).jpg20230510_221939 (resized).jpg20230510_221939 (resized).jpg

20230510_224258 (resized).jpg20230510_224258 (resized).jpg
#4009 11 months ago

Hi everyone , thanks Matt for the update , home to enjoy more and more my um

Home one things , have à clear mission on the screen , what to do is sometimes hard to fond for noobs.

One question for everybody, when i use the roght or the left flipper , low pression make only the down flipper move. To play the upper flipper i need to put an high pression to use it ....

On acnc no need to do that . On shrek, or other stern , i need also high pression and its normal.

My question is , is it normal on um ? When I look the stream , it looks flipper always mise together.

Thanks for help

Spookkkkkkyyyyy fans !!!!

#4013 11 months ago
Quoted from alexorear:

Yes Ultraman has staged flippers. This allows for ball cradling on the lower playfield without interrupting play on the upper playfields. You can adjust the switches inside the cabinet behind the flipper buttons to set the sensitivity.

Thanks alexorear for fast answer.

This system is not easy to master for kids and newbies. They always think upper flipper doesnt work ....

Got also some issue with airball and plastics protector broken (the one on the three bank drop ) .. that s protector , they are here to protect and broke but they are hard to remove and glue .

As so much fun with the game !!!!

20230513_151051 (resized).jpg20230513_151051 (resized).jpg
#4018 11 months ago
Quoted from m4tt:

Mine too (!)
See John_C's post on the Halloween thread, he's made a stronger one and will be selling them. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/278#post-7554875

Hi Matt,

Cool thanks for the link to the post. Hope spooky Will make à free update for customer

And @alexorear, i think first we played the game this was an issue with the upper playfield flipper , then i call the first owner and hé explain me this

And one other question, sometimes add issue with the shooter lane, the ball is ejected then come back with the other ball . Think i Will add à shooter lane guard like on my stern ?

Thanks everybody , still love this game ! Cant wait for a new code where everybody can understand what to do and a better use of the first upper playfield.

#4028 11 months ago
Quoted from m4tt:

Go into Coil Settings > Trough, default is 18, but if it is coming out too hard and bouncing back in, try turning it down (just one notch at a time and retest). I have mine on 15 and it's perfect.

Thanks Matt m4tt , i try that tonight

Hi @blackbelt,

Scooby is an excellent choice ! Congrats !!! If you Have 6000 dollars extra , take an um like the price is very low in usa now !!

In france, price for one um ce is 13000 - 13500 euros nib !

Have à good day

Added 11 months ago:

Try tonight, it works perfectly at 15 ! Well i m so happy

Thanks again Matt !
I should take every settings of your coil for perfect play

3 weeks later
#4123 10 months ago

Hi everybody ,

Really enjoying the new expert mode , its fun !! Thanks spooky and Matt

Got 2 issue since update, no more ball save when light is on but i see i m not alone.

The other issue is when I lost the ball it takes really mych more time than before to end the ball game. Dont know if it comes from mine (i still have the first cpu version, no pc inside mine).
Vidéo here :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YHq8yddSviV3QVEFA

Enjoy your game , have a good sunday all

#4152 10 months ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Anybody else have speaker/sound issues? Specifically for me. Seems like the left speaker gets tons of static & electrical interference. Especially when the shaker goes off. Sounds like the speaker is gonna blow up with static. Sometimes when the coin door is open. It is loud. Slam the door and goes away. Almost like a loose speaker. But it's not. Almost more of a grounding thing?

Hi all , Hi Slogan1111 , Hi m4tt ,

Got the same issue as slogan1111 with left speaker.... had it with 1.10 also but less hearable.

Got multiball baltan issue also sometimes 5 balls and endless multiball... every switch and optos has been check, they work. Sometimes at thé beginning of à New game i have the right lift making as if there was a ball in the right Subway. Check 10 times the optos and they work.

Got also an early game 106 . Bot so early but with the old cpu i think .

I try to reinstall 1.11 and still have the issue with ends of ball slow .

Vidéo here :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YHq8yddSviV3QVEFA

Thanks again for this beautiful game .

1 week later
#4215 10 months ago

Hi everybody

Mine was still in free play after update.

Still have the issue with left sound (i will receive à New jack to rca cable tomorrow ).

Still have the issue with slow end of ball or save ball return , while all thé switch looks to be good in test though mode.

Now i had one more time unlimited mb in baltan mb.

Aj help me now to find thé way. Very very very very good service !!!! Thanks spooky for all !!!

New expert mode , for the moment i didnt win but so fun !!

Enjoy your games !!!

#4217 10 months ago

Hi all ,

So my issue with baltam multiball endless was a wire too tight under the right tunnel and the playfiled (opto from right lift was short circuit) !

The sound issue from left speaker going stucked comes from the lepai amp. The connection is broken inside the box ( bad solder ?) chinese stuff . I contact spooky for that.

The third issue with the ball taking time to end is the only left issue. i test all the switch trough 1 to 7 all ok. Opto ok .... It comes with the 1.11 and the ball save issue. Perhaps something that will disapear with the 1.11b .

Got a bonus issue today , the 3 target from the bank 3 get stupid. She register eveytime the pinball shake or when i move the card. I follow the wire and seems again to be a too tight wire. Now seems to work....

The games still really good , hope to be able to play lots of more play without issue....

#4244 10 months ago

Hi all and Hi m4tt ,

The neronga mode is awesome , we really like it !!!

For the next update , will it be possible to low the difficulty (setting menu) to go into pigmon multiball mode (actually 3 monsters , can we go to one or 2). My kids love this monster and they Never go into this mode because its really difficult for them.

Other things , is it possible to do something else with the lower mini playfield. Always the same monster here again and again .... would love to add alternative mode here.

Thanks for all your work , thats Nice !!!!!

1 week later
#4294 9 months ago

Hi all and Hi Matt m4tt !

Thanks for all that work ! It's amazing !!!

Thanks a lot for hearing me for the option "MODES NEEDED FOR PIGMON MB" , Kids and i are so happy !!!!!

Spooky rocks !!!

#4296 9 months ago
Quoted from m4tt:

That tune that plays for Pigmon MB is just too catchy, we had to let your kids blast it more!

Thanks m4tt , its so fun !!!

And after a lot of play with the new code, no more issue with the ball ending too slow. Now everything is going smooth in play Love it !!!

Baltan replay is now playable I thought i was a really bad player with this two ball coming at the same moment.

Thanks a lot , really enjoying my Ultraman game again and again

3 weeks later
#4357 8 months ago

Hi, got a little issue if someone can help ?

My scoop right flasher stay always on. It flashes when i put the ball in the scoop but it stay on all the game. Is it normal with 1.12 code ? Don't think so.

Thanks for help

Have a good day

#4360 8 months ago

Hi all and RussMyers ,

When i go to settings , the light get less lighter when i m on the right scoop flasher. Otherwise with the other it stay full on.

Here are the vidéos of issue , thanks for help.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jGQAU9Ekn475aTK59

Thanks

#4363 8 months ago

Thanks RussMyers , i contact Aj , now i wait for the answer .

I tell you when everything OK.

#4364 8 months ago

Hi all and RussMyers , i just résold and check the wire but still the issue. Aj tell me its perhaps the fried controller of the right scoop flasher .
Where can i find thé controller in the gi bank of the pinotaur ? Transistor ?
Not familiar with this....
What to do ?
Thanks for help

#4367 8 months ago

Hi m4tt ,

Thanks for help.

So i test gi13 , when i put thé réd on the left and the Black on one got 0 but when i out the red on the left and the black on the other one right got 150.
Red right up 1650 red right down 150

Will check it again tonight because not easy to access ....

What to do next ?

Thanks for help

Added 9 months ago:

And i never sold smd (the smallest thing was tip on stern ) its so little. Must take solder paste with hot air gun or soldering iron ? Wow challenge time

Added 9 months ago:

And Aj tell me to take one that is not used on the board to change the smd gi13 defect.

#4371 8 months ago

HI all and RussMyers and m4tt ,

Thanks for help

Just got Aj from Spooky and they are going to swap my board for a new one.

Spooky pinball really rock !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all the spooky team and members of the pinside forum for help!!

good flip to all

1 month later
#4390 7 months ago

Hi all,

Today i had the time to change my pinotaur with the new one that spooky send to me.

It take me a good hour for unplug and plug again the cable Got a problem with the rgb and rgb wire. not the same as my old pinotaur.
The new pinotaur comes with two cable for rgb 0 and rgb 1. For rgb 0 no problem just switch the cable but for rgb 1 the wire is going directly to the led strip so it s not ok . Need to do some work on it to go in the rgb 1 port.

I check everything then here we go .

After that i wake up the pinball. everything looked fine, the scoop light was off like it should. I was happy. Then start a party and the coil slingshot right make smoke. I Stop all immediatly .

check all , coil was so hot and Sol 9 from Pinotaur get burned

I m so unlucky, looks like my new pinotaur was faulty or get faulty with shipment

Should i put back the old pinotaur to try the coil if he is alive or if the pinball work or that will also burn the sol9 ?

Thanks for help

So sad all that issue for only an always on light (scoop flash).

Pictures here :
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8995daeDGNMTDBrS7

Added 8 months ago:

I had the time to go in test mode before the issue to test flasher and servos. The issue come when i launch the first game….

Thanks for help.

Xavier

#4391 7 months ago
20230902_165632_optimized (resized).jpg20230902_165632_optimized (resized).jpg20230902_165854_optimized (resized).jpg20230902_165854_optimized (resized).jpg20230902_171045_optimized (resized).jpg20230902_171045_optimized (resized).jpg20230902_171457_optimized (resized).jpg20230902_171457_optimized (resized).jpg20230902_171502_optimized (resized).jpg20230902_171502_optimized (resized).jpg
#4400 7 months ago

Hi everybody,

Still on my issue, i have 3 questions :

My coil 23-800 of right slingshot is out , in France no spooky coil available. Can i use Bally williams 23-800 or sega 23-800 ? ?

On my first pinotaur, i need to change the GI13 transistor. Aj tell me i can use the other that is on the card and not used. I look and i see GI8 and GI9 on the same bank are unused. Can i take GI8 or GI9 to replace GI13 ? looks to be the way i think ?

On my other pinotaur, SOL9 has burned. Can i replace SOL9 with SOL10 (or SOL8) that are unused on the game ?

Thanks for your help

HAve a good day playing pinball !!!!

#4402 7 months ago

Hi RussMyers , thanks for your answer.

Find 4 ohms on the working one so Williams is 3.8 ohms , looks good.

Thanks

#4404 7 months ago

Hi m4tt , thanks for the answer Matt !!!
I ll do that friday

Have a nice day with pinball !!!

Cant wait for your next code !!!!

#4406 7 months ago

Hi m4tt , thanks for the answer Matt !!!
I ll do that friday

Have a nice day with pinball !!!

Cant wait for your next code !!!!

And thanks vincz for the tips

#4407 7 months ago

Its alive ultraman is back to life

Thanks all for help !!!

We swap gi13 with gi8 then i swap the coil from thé knocker to the right sling shot. 1 hour to put back all thé wire to the pinotaur then watch everything to be sûre its OK.

Bonus i swap the old spring from thé drop bank target that wasnt always going down and was also the issue of my scoring alone time ....

I power on and all is working well now !!!! Except some bug with the code that is coming now. Is it due to the swap of the pinotaur , need perhaps à reinstall ?

Every time i have to go to the capsule scoop to began à mission , i go to and nothing happen only guys falling on the ramp. I have to go on the upper playfield and make thé ball falling in the scoop . Also when pygmon mode began , i have no more the vidéo. Only sound and the guys on the ramp.
Every opto looks to régidster well in test.

Here is the vidéo to explain my bad english is in the place
https://photos.app.goo.gl/JRCR1kfs4qPCTHv78
Thanks again à lot for help.

So happy to find back this beautiful game.

IMG-20230908-WA0002 (resized).jpegIMG-20230908-WA0002 (resized).jpeg
#4409 7 months ago

Hi m4tt Matt , i ll look at it tomorrow , thanks
Perhaps i made a mistake connecting the opto to the pinotaur ....
hope its only that

Thanks

#4410 7 months ago

Hi, so after test i un plug the opto line with 7 6 5 4

Find that opto 7 and opto5 was inverse (the opto 7 has sticker 5 opto 5 has sticker 7).

No more issue now so happyyyy

Thanks all and m4tt

2 weeks later
#4450 6 months ago

Hi everybody ,

Have a little issue that i dont understand.

When i play ultraman all is OK since last issue. but today , when the target from thé Middle upper playfield get down , my left flipper score points every time i use it .....

See the vidéo, cant find stuck switch .

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6V77aSFeyYArPXyH7

Thanks for help

Have a good day

#4452 6 months ago

Hi RussMyers , thanks for help
I try it and nothing more

Still no switch or left flipper and upper left flipper.

Thanks

20230929_184047 (resized).jpg20230929_184047 (resized).jpg20230929_184105 (resized).jpg20230929_184105 (resized).jpg
#4455 6 months ago

Thanks for help guitarded and RussMyers

Will try it tomorrow . Nothing happen when i shak the pinball when i play .

Strange that the issue comes only when i hit the target of the middle playfield.

The sound is ultraman saying utcha or other sound he makes when he attacks.

Thanks

1 week later
#4487 6 months ago

Hi everybody ,

Just fine this sunday the issue on my ultraman.
That was the middle drop target switch ! The target doesnt put so much the switch so when the left flipper move , the target was releasing the switch and making point .....

Got to move the switch up and set the Bolt under the coil, now everything fine

So happy to find back this game !

Cant wait for à last update m4tt .
Have a good day

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beastmaster1981.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners?tu=beastmaster1981 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.