(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,940 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7134 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0173 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0182 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0178 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0174 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0160 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0156 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240311_203219737 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #218 Detailed update from Luke on 11/29/21 Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #278 New code is live. More code promised. Posted by SpookyBug (2 years ago)

Post #339 SpookyLuke discusses some pros and cons of Pinatar system. Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Charlie comments Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1112 Rule development planning. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Links to fixes in Halloween that had not been shared in Ultraman thread Posted by paulbaptiste (2 years ago)

Post #1589 What the future holds for this title. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1686 Rule summary from rarehero Posted by Rarehero (1 year ago)

Post #1744 Way to thread stripped playfield holes. Posted by Tranquilize (1 year ago)

Post #1865 IPS screen install, 30 minutes. Posted by MT45 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2424 1 year ago

Going to put my ultraman on route.

Quick question i know people are going to be confused about the balls popping up under the slings. Location play people will never figure this out even with the lights and sounds.

Is there a setting in the game to give a ball back if someone doesn’t flip and the ball rolls down the middle?

#2462 1 year ago

Unboxed my new ultraman CE this morning. Instantly had a bunch of small issues stuck balls and tweaks no big deal then on my 6th game i noticed the very top right flipper stopped working.

Investigated closer and found the pin on the plunger link fell out. Normally not a big deal but shit getting to that coil looks like i have to disassemble most of the game. A little frustrated to say the least.

Anyone have experience getting the top play field off? I figure worst case I’ll call them tomorrow and ask the best way.

353D0E30-EA26-426F-8FA1-9CFA92E3D204 (resized).jpeg353D0E30-EA26-426F-8FA1-9CFA92E3D204 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2572 1 year ago

Any suggestion for center ramp rejects? My diverter blade came off thought maybe that was it put it back on and still having issues. Diverter blade is on correctly.

Tried to adjust the metal flap in and out no help. It’s hitting that 45* angle on the floor of the top play field like the center ramp is getting a kink in it and the ball isn’t traveling up the entire curve.

It was rock solid for the first 30 plays.

#2679 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

Yes, right side only and inconsistent enough to indicate that it was not code, but frequent enough to drive me crazy!
I pulled the lifter (easy), then used a ball on a magnet to try to interrupt the opto during switch test mode
In my case, the right side opto (with PF upright) needed to be moved about 1/8”
I drilled two new holes, moved it and it’s been rock solid since[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Maybe it’s just me but i really don’t see a change in the photos.

Was the ball sitting to low on the lifter and that’s why it wasnt always reading? Im having the same issue with mine. If the optos need to be moved further away from the play field maybe a washer under each?

2 weeks later
#2788 1 year ago

My ultra man plays great first few plays of the day however i noticed the screen gets glitchy and delayed along with the sound (the delay gets really bad like 5 seconds)as i play longer and longer. Power cycle doesn’t help. Is this a heat issue? Anyone have this problem and have a suggestion on how to fix it?

#2794 1 year ago

Anyone have their Balton server motors twitch like crazy?

Sometimes my middle one will shake and shake like it’s having a seizure. Then finally it will stop until it’s called for it to move again. Anyone know how to fix this on the servo motors?

#2798 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That servo is about to die. There is a Replacement in your coin box for when it stops completely. Some folks have been replacing their servos with a type that has metal gears instead of plastic and they are much more reliable (as well as affordable)
amazon.com link »
Very easy to install, plug and play.

Damn! This thing has like less then 20 plays that’s insane that it would wear out that fast.

Thanks so much for providing that info.

3 months later
#3259 1 year ago

Anyone else’s game randomly reset during play? Seems to happen randomly to me sometimes it’s when the ball is in the bata capsule scoop but not always.

Any ideas?

5 months later
#3892 11 months ago

If anyone is looking for an Ultraman CE i have one for sale asking $5,999

This is the last spooky i buy the resale value is brutal lose close to 50% in 8 months ouch haha.

#3908 11 months ago

Code artwork layout that’s all fine…

i just wish i could play a game without something breaking. The build quality is absolutely terrible. If they cared about quality they never would have shipped with those servo motors. They would know after 50 test games that they would fail.

1 week later
#3958 10 months ago

I can confirm I’ve had mine listed in the 5s and not a single bite. Hard to swallow but seems like it’s a sub $5,000 machine haha ouch spooky

1 month later
#4224 9 months ago

Finally sold my ultraman CE had to do $5600 ouch that resale value was rough!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners?tu=V8haha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.