(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,000 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #218 Detailed update from Luke on 11/29/21 Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #278 New code is live. More code promised. Posted by SpookyBug (2 years ago)

Post #339 SpookyLuke discusses some pros and cons of Pinatar system. Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Charlie comments Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1112 Rule development planning. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Links to fixes in Halloween that had not been shared in Ultraman thread Posted by paulbaptiste (2 years ago)

Post #1589 What the future holds for this title. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1686 Rule summary from rarehero Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #1744 Way to thread stripped playfield holes. Posted by Tranquilize (2 years ago)

Post #1865 IPS screen install, 30 minutes. Posted by MT45 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyLuke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

We were starting to get some momentum in the hype thread so hopefully those members will migrate here and keep up the pressure.
SpookyLuke are the beta capsules going to be sent out in order of game build or how will that work?

We have started putting them in games on the line and I believe the girls will be working on shipping them starting from game #1 next week!

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

#76 checking in, although there’s no indication of my number other than the serial number in the cab... weren’t there supposed to be numbered plates? I mean... it is a “collectors edition” after all

I think there was some last minute shuffle in getting them all signed. There is a cool authentic signature though!

#159 2 years ago
Quoted from pballinhd:

Hey Spooky
Could you post on your website the rubber sizes used in the game?

I will make up a lost this week! We changed a couple around after we started because of some tight areas.

#160 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

On point! There is way more game here at $6995 than a Stern Pro, which are now nearly the same price at $6,699. The extra $2k us CE owners are paying is for cosmetic additions. Ultraman is a great value and at a limited 500 is only going to gain equity, after Spooky brings the code to a top notch level. Spooky will do this so future game sales won’t suffer. They want to make us happy with our purchases.

I would like to point out how correct this is! Obviously for our company the best thing we can do is have satisfied customers. The biggest thing we can do to keep our customers happy is make sure this code becomes great over the course of the build. It's the obvious top priority! Believe me it weighs heavy on us.

I would also like to point out our standard is $6,995 and you get the full playfield features. Not a single mech taken away. The $8,995 collectors is a fantastic deal in my opinion when you consider the amount of options we include in that deal.

Overall I would just like to say we are really getting a great head start on our next release. Farther ahead by 6 months than we ever have been. The LAST thing I would ever want to see happen is to let our HW UM customers down and tarnish all the good things we have coming in the future. We want good build quality all the way through and excellent code period.

#162 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBalls:

Ouch, little early for this line!!

Just pointing out we are making an effort to get farther ahead on code before releases. That is all.

#211 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the reviews guys! Honest and fair! Going to do our best on this one we really are.

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Hey Luke, any chance you could elaborate on what's in the works? Like are you guys considering making the video larger and/or modified graphics, additional video clips, staging a ball at the lifters, wizard modes, etc? Not asking you to commit, just give us some idea on what might be coming down the pike. Thanks!

We have a massive list of things on the agenda to say the least. Just a matter of what gets top priority etc!
Holding off on the flow chart until later when we can really start to deviate from HW. Two wizard modes for sure and we have some neat ideas for a couple mini wizard modes as well. We plan on adding clips throughout the entire length of the coding on UM. Would like to make some of them full screen as well if we can make it look good! We have a TON of callouts for the game to just takes time to get them added in properly. Ball staging is definitely on the list but its not high on the priority list right now as it will take a lot of time and undoubtedly break a lot of things. Scoring is an endless list. Bug testing the next update hard right now. I would say priority #1 is adding assets and fixing bugs right now. Wizard modes will be a major update we are looking to get to as well.

#222 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:I sincerely appreciate Spooky chiming in to provide some clarity and reassurance on game progress. I also respect that these things take time.
Unfortunately the more I read, the more I feel additional support for this crew is needed to simply help them execute their vision.
Looking forward to it!

Our 2nd in house programmer will go a long ways in the future! Really cool guy who knows pinball and has a ton of creative ideas!

#224 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This fella got a name? Is he a secret weapon? Haha

In my opinion he's as good as a secret weapon! You have probably seen him in the threads his name is DJ I will do a Facebook introduction on him tomorrow! He's been at shows with us as well!

#226 2 years ago

Code 1.04 for Halloween and Ultraman will drop Friday evening!
Heavy on Bug fixes for HW. Following update will be heavy on content again!
Heavy on content for Ultraman clips, meters, sound effects, callouts, text, etc!

#229 2 years ago

Looking to do 1.05 another major content update for both somewhere around the holidays for everyone to enjoy!

#231 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

This means we'll have the updates ready for Pincinnati, I assume. WOOT!

Indeed!

#250 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Mine came too... should I request another?, scratches!?[quoted image]

I see the horizontal ones we can shoot ya another one no big deal! I'm sure the girls just didn't see them.

#252 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Why are people being provided new ramps?

Original design had screws at the top that were pretty tough to install. New version just looks alot cleaner and no screws for the ball to possibly catch or anything.

#315 2 years ago

Lots of new sound effects. Boss fights improved. Call outs really help explain the modes better. Light show on the upper playfield is awesome! If they can continue down this path utilizing the illuminated drop targets we will be in for a treat. Only had half a dozen games but it makes me want to play again. Much improved and starting to feel what might be possible for this title. Thanks Spooky!

We intend to keep trying to push updates this size month after month after month!

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Finally completed my first butt pretzel! Words, I never thought I would say.

This is a truly iconic accomplishment!

#339 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

This seems to be returning to a lot of the same BS update issues that existed with RZ. That was a Heck board, just like the Pinotaur.
I bricked my game back then and needed to ship it to Spooky to get fixed. I guess it's a consolation now that it can be fixed without mailing it in.
I've never heard of the PROC boards being anywhere near as finicky as both iterations of the Heck board.

It's all trade off. PROC was easier to update. It also didn't allow us to have retaining clips on LEDs and we had to use crazy expensive cables that we had to hot glue. It was also way more difficult to troubleshoot. It was also alot easier to smoke a board if something went wrong in the field. It also had a 20ish week lead time and tariffs.

The Pinotaur is obviously much harder to update. It also has 1 board that is crazy simple and convenient to service in 1 place under the playfield. It also allows for much better cables with retaining clips that are really nice and clean. We barely run any cables to the head now and the PC we are using with it is next to bullet proof. 0 PC failures in hundreds of games so far. Only 1 Pinotaur failure. Insanely solid numbers for us. Not using the crazy expensive cables was one of the things that allowed us to put more in the game (3 upper playfields, 24 coils, 6 motors).

All I'm saying is each and every system has pros and cons and this system has some great things about it.

As far as Mac updating it sounds like Macs add some wild stuff to the USB stick. I will check with fawzma and see if there are ways around it. I know people have successfully updated with MAC but there seems to certainly be a MUCH higher chance of an issue.

#418 2 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Did this over the weekend.
Thinking if I can add it to the PF somewhere.
Last pic for scale.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is awesome!

Going to talk to some smarter than me people today and see what I can learn about Mac and updates.

#427 2 years ago

Pleased to say we added another great member to the Spooky team today! Will do an official announcement on our Facebook page in the near future!

#439 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Yes, I got an email with a shipping confirmation.

Just needs a slightly shorter spring. They will be shipped with a shorter spring. Also normally included would be a shorter spring.

#455 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Is there currently a 2 ball multiball (with its own rules) if we release the trapped ball during gameplay?
Right now, HWN/UM ruleset looks a lot like LOTR: 3 main multiball modes independenty qualified and started (but not stackable), along with 6 additional modes that CAN be stacked in, matching LOTR's movie multiballs and Ring modes. Putting a 2ball multiball with separate rules (maybe more multipliers?) at Meyers in addition to the physical ballsave would be equivalent to Gollum MB and would give the games a solid base ruleset.
Just MHO. I left Pincinnati with a better impression of HWN/UM than I entered, but it still needs work.

Bug has a massive list of multipliers to add, more modes, multiballs etc. You will see good strides each version!

#461 2 years ago

Sounds like Fawzma found a way that Mac users can update the game in home! We will do instructions with the release of it when it's ready!
No extra app or anything required. Just more files that have to be copied to make a full image but it sounds like you can unzip and copy all at once so no extra steps.

No need to sweat guys.

#466 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I don’t think Fawzma gets enough credit. He’s been a solid member of the Spooky team since RZ. Keep up the good work!

Insanely underrated in my opinion. He has solved major issues like memory leak on ACNC that NOBODY could figure out. He's also doing 2 games simultaneously right now at a higher rate and level than any of his past games. I could go on and on.

Not saying he's been perfect or hasn't made mistakes but he's done huge things.

#479 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

SpookyLuke - Any chance you would consider selling a matching powder coated shooter housing for the CE? I would buy one to tie it all together.

I do have a supplier wanting to do it I'll check and see how he's coming on it!

#501 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Continuing first impressions. So why are balls falling into the cab? The 2nd-level playfield drops directly into the subway. Owners said that it is hitting the scoop wire, which is possible, but the real problem is there's a big hole where it drops down. Thankfully there's a small tab and a hole on the plastic subway that I was able to run a screw into with a star post. I also moved the wire carefully around the scoop post to try to keep it from the ball hitting it. Honestly it won't matter, the post stops the bounces into the cab. We had a broken rubber on the second playfield - 1 1/4 I believe. 5 minutes and new one was in place. We also have random decals coming up. Another thing ill try to get extras in case I can't get them secured. Pretty sure the small drop target decals won't last, I uncurled one already. Ok.. so next one is important. When I lifted the playfield, the bottom screws holding the playfield down to the main playfield and side rail were out. The upper playfields were loose and falling back with the field standing vertical. I was able to loosen the screws and secure everything so no problem, but I was pretty surprised.
I have not had drop target issues, lost balls, or any code drama. The artwork is insane, and the potential of this machine is off the charts.
If you have one coming, relax and don't let anyone scare you off. Everyone is enjoying it even with early code. We are just a family with 5 pins, have realistic expectations, and not afraid to get under the hood.
I included a pic of the post I added under the playfield. You can see it down in the hole behind the scoop. Post in the back, hard to see - has a philips head screw on top.
More updates later.
[quoted image]

I had suspected that gap was where they were escape but on all the games I checked I couldn't squeeze a ball through! Thank you for catching it! Easy fix on the line this week!

Also great to see people really starting to see how cool this game is! Can't wait to keep making it better! We have absolutely no intention of slowing the frequency or content level of the updates for a long time.

#524 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I asked today if number 96 would ship in time for X-Mas and was told...maybe We shall see! It seemed they got the needed parts last week. SpookyLuke any updates on the line?

About 60 games getting boxed up this week they did half today!

#527 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Wow ! Mine is probably one or them , maybe they go out friday , totally gonna open this on Xmas if it comes next week

Pretty positive I saw your number on the line. I think all the 90s and some early 100s are there!

#530 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

SpookyLuke Is #102 in there?!

Sure is!

#532 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

SpookyLuke when are we going to see that big update before Christmas?

Any time right around the holidays! I think Fawzma is wanting to get it ready and out before Christmas so everybody can play with the family and friends! Expect it anytime around Christmas-New years though.

#554 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Man I'm 96 , when did you find out ?

I'm going to check on yours tomorrow! I have been following your excitement lol

#559 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Hoping for a Xmas miracle and Ultra Man shipping out tomorrow

They are just finishing up boxing it up! Morgan just has to arrange shipping and it's on its way!

#565 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

SpookyLuke - Are they boxing up #102 soon? *fingers crossed*

Cleared QC at about 10am! Will probably make it in a box yet today!

Snapchat-1926160281 (resized).jpgSnapchat-1926160281 (resized).jpg
#570 2 years ago

Same day batch with the others!
101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 all were completed yesterday and QC cleared today. Most won't be boxed until tomorrow though!

Snapchat-1512988917 (resized).jpgSnapchat-1512988917 (resized).jpg
#581 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

#96 on the way ! With Xmas Eve a holiday looks like Monday unl es R&L outdoes themselves ☺️

I'm hoping they pull through for ya

#596 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

My mods came in before Christmas!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I dig it! Love the plaque!

#597 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Hold the phone! Its on its way to the terminal, now usually this means they can deliver that day but I called and they wont let me schedule it. Asked if I could pick it up and they said I need authorization from the seller. SpookyLuke are you guys in tomorrow if I need to to clear that
I will call them in the morning maybe they can get it on the truck. [quoted image]

We are yes! Should be able to just call and ask for Morgan! If you can't get through or something just shoot me a message on here I'll try to make sure to check periodically

1 week later
#812 2 years ago

Hey guys almost all of the things mentioned there are ways to fix! Email service!!!!!!!!! Usually the techs on the line report any adjustments or ways to solve this issues because they run into them in testing as well.

#843 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

SpookyLuke
Not sure if it has been asked or answered before, but could you advise why the mode scoop has a metal protector and the 3 Baltan/Hedge scoops do not?
Thanks, in advance.

That's a good question! All of the Spooky games in the past had no scoop protectors at all so I didn't plan on using any on this game either. However when I added that right scoop in it just seemed so visible and central that I was terrified of the idea of any damage around it so I made a protector. I guess the left scoops just didn't scare me as badly. Maybe in the future every scoop should just flat out be protected.

#885 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Any delivery’s this week?

I saw atleast 10 games on a truck already this week so there certainly should be!

1 week later
#1023 2 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Scott and Eric were both contract employees. Scott works for Pinball Life for his real job and Eric was doing R&M after his day job too. I wouldn’t say either are lost, and they could be on any future titles they feel like, as I’m sure Spooky would contract with them again without a doubt.

This is accurate. Alot of people seem to be under the impression that we hired Scott Danesi and Eric. Although we would happily hire them they both have other careers and were contracted on RIck and Morty. Would love to hire Eric to code another game any time he wants. Obviously Scott is still welcome to do a game anytime he wants as well. I'm not sure where this perspective that we like hired and fired them is coming from. Although Eric did an amazing job on rick and morty I don't think it's fair to say he's our main programmer after only coding 1 game for us.

I will also note Fawzma is one of our longest running employees and has been our full time programmer for almost 8 years now. Coding the majority of our games.

We only made 2 team changes on this project and we replaced them with 4 team members. So this idea that we somehow have fired our whole team is absurd and flat out ridiculous honestly.

#1172 2 years ago

HUGE NEWS GUYS!!! Big congratulations to Spooky's own Corwin "Bug" Emery for bringing home the victory at the Iowa State invitational! I can't begin to tell you how much this guy puts in the work for you every day 7 days a week! Unreal!

Resized952022012295173117 (resized).jpgResized952022012295173117 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1245 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

From Spooky's FB page:
"Today marks 9 Years of wild fun Destruction of and Mayhem here at Spooky Pinball. We decided to celebrate with some sick tunes coming to both Halloween and Ultraman! Complete with an all new mode for both games! ALL of the cowbell is coming to Halloween, and an exclusive theme song from one of the many Ultraman Series!!!! Stay tuned for the code to drop in the upcoming weeks. And thanks everyone for an incredible 9 years!!
Note: Customer submitted a gorgeous photo of his Ultraman mods! Super rad, and talented beyond belief!"[quoted image]

Beat me to it lol

#1249 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Who made those mods?
WANT!!!

He requested to stay anonymous but Holy crap I am envious. He did it himself!

#1259 2 years ago
Quoted from lawspud:

I saw that. Sounds cool. While my personal Ultraman experience is limited to the OG series from Saturday mornings when I was a kid, I think that expanding the IP of the game is potentially a good thing in the long run. Because I’ve never seen the other source material, though, that addition doesn’t pack the same punch for me as the addition of an iconic BOC song to the Halloween machine.
But that’s just me. I was attracted to the UM theme based on my love for the 1966 series. I’m sure there are others out there that prefer other eras of the IP. So long as the implementation is done well, I suspect Spooky can keep all of us happy with the end result. From what I’ve seen so far, I’m not concerned at all. The art is spot on, the theme seems well executed, and the code is developing at a good clip.

For the record I really enjoyed the Ultraman song as well! Whole different vibe!

1 week later
#1315 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

The space in that is important. This is the first time I've ever worked with or went to school with another Luke.

I WAS SPOOKY LUKE FIRST

#1317 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

"was" ...
Edit: A part of me thinks a play flight online could be fun, but another part of me thinks some could think it's serious. I'm okay with "lpeters82" ... for now.

I say we have a spooky boxing match for charity and winner takes the title Spooky Luke

#1337 2 years ago

Very soon! I'm going to put some games on it tonight and see what I can break!

#1398 2 years ago

Definitely will be doing both! Right now we are trying to tie up as many bugs as possible then after we put the update out it's right back to content! We still have so much more stuff to add. There will be 8 scoop modes. 2 easy, 2 medium, 2 hard, 2 expert. Also a mini wizard style multiba mode for when you progress through atleast 3 pumpkin modes. Then a final pumpkin mode wizard mode to top it off. So 10 at the scoop currently planned (doesn't mean we couldn't add more but this is a minimum goal). Then you have the 3 main story multiball modes and there will be a wizard mode culminating the story. So 4 main modes there in addition to the 10 at the scoop. Also we have alot more to do with a combo reward system, mystery award, blood store improvements, extra ball etc.

The plan is to get 1 major mode into each update. Also we plan to go back and revisit all the older modes and improve them as well as bug squash periodically. Overall a really balanced approach.

Also still working on new animations, callouts, and UI stuff. I think there should be some big surprises in this area if we have our way. This all goes for both games!

#1402 2 years ago

Hey guys we were doing some bug testing on the new uodate and decided to film it for ya! Found a couple during that we will patch up tomorrow and be releasing soon! Some big announcements in heren!

#1410 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I would like to see the progress be saved on modes that are not completed. I don’t know how many times I have failed to hit the scoop and eventually drained.

I know a one of the top things on bugs list is modes will be considered complete when the mode shots are completed. You won't have to hit the scoop to finish but instead it will spawn a finishing hurry up!

#1444 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Pretend I’m a noob and talk to me like I’m dumb.
Updated my code to 1.05 and after restarting the lower left flipper and the ball trough aren’t working.
Spooky said to check for fuse lights. Does this mean I’ve got blown fuses?
Also how can a code update blow fuses?
Any advice is appreciated.[quoted image]

Hes probably just asking you to check assuming its a coincidence and not actually caused by the update.

#1475 2 years ago

Same for me. The game is updated though, so unsure if just the text is incorrect.

Just a text thing! It's fixed now!

1 month later
#1805 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Was it our next update that was going to contain the new song? I was reading in the Halloween thread and they say they have another update that’ll be out for that title soon. They actually had a lot of good updates in that thread…Luke said they had 40 employees assembling games right now. Spooky has grown significantly.

Both Halloween and Ultraman will be getting the first wizard mode in the next update! Will be very soon here!

It is certainly a madhouse at Spooky right now. So many good things going on!

#1807 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That’s fabulous. Is the new song track that was referenced earlier being added in the next update as well or is that coming later? (Or was it already added in and I missed it). Thanks!

Pigmon Multiball has the new song! Several other things have been added since as well!

#1820 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That is coming in the next update? I’m really surprised how far this game has come code wise. Glad I didn’t give up on the game early.

No that's been out for awhile! Couple updates ago! Wizard mode incoming soon! I think you will really like it when you get your hands on it!

#1872 1 year ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Here is the weird situation my machine is in when trying to start Quick Battle from the scoop vs from the upper play-field. Doesn't start mode and has to ball search.

Also, I can't finish without going to the upper play-field during the end of the mode. The ball will feed from the subway unlike starting the mode.

I check all the switches and they all seem to work, but it seems the scoop switch sees the ball but doesn't start or stop the battle. It also doesn't start spacium rewards either.

I believe your opto under the scoop in the subway is out! Most likely just need to push the molex into connector housing or maybe it got unplugged somehow!

#1897 1 year ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Forgot to mention but #195 landed here on Wednesday. Got a few games in but had to drive to Allentown for Pinfest. Game looks amazing! Had a few issues, some of which I think are due to me guessing on elevation of the back legs, some are going to be code fixes. Had a ball that tilted but got kicked back out so I thought maybe I didn't tilt and played for a minute or two and realized my score wasn't going up. I'll put more time on it and then give proper feedback.
FedEx freight did a great job delivering it but there was a spot on the bottom where someone had put a forklift tine through the box and nicked the decal. I didn't want to ding the FedEx guy and I especially didn't want to refuse delivery over a decal nick. Talked to some Spooky folks at Pinfest and they said to just call in and I could get a new decal. Alrighty then! Also bought a t-shirt and scored some koozies.
Played a full game of Halloween while I was there. Completely different experience from UM. Kinda wishing I had bought both. Oh well.

Thanks for coming out to the show! Don't be afraid to reach out on any of the issues we can help with!

#1941 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

#TheRealSpookyLuke

I'm reporting this for abuse lol

#1974 1 year ago

No real idea what I just went through but it was Epic! New music, sounds, fire, light shows, call outs… did I say fire??? Yes….I was surrounded by flames.
Going to play with the wife so I can actually watch what’s going on.
Great job Spooky!
Did I mention fire?

Thank you!

#1998 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Will there be future modes Or multiballs added as well? I hope you guys at Spooky pack this machine full of content and awesome modes to show the haters that Spooky’s Ultraman is a great pin.

I think this is a top priority for the entire team for sure. We want everyone who has supported us to get the absolute best possible game they deserve.

4 weeks later
#2278 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Dear Spooky,
Will you please allow your fans to roll their Ultraman and Halloween deposits for unbuilt games toward future Spooky titles.
Sincerely,
Rascal
Check one:
[ ] YES
[ ] NO
[ ] Scooby Doo will be just as bad.

3 times as bad!!

#2297 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:They need to crank so we can get in a TNA run before Scooby Doo. Please God…and Spooky, can we have Scooby Doo?

ALOT happening right now! We have new Ultraman animations going into the game, Halloween modes getting some love, building more games than we ever have at our highest quality ever, and future games getting programmed. Their are going to be alot of really cool things rolling out of our doors this year! I think we will make a ton of very happy spooky customers!

#2301 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Future games? Love the update but lets get code stable. Are we still seeing code related game resets?

We have added additional programmers. The HWUM programmer has not stopped working on it for 1 second to do anything else or work on anything else. That is still his whole focus and will continue to be for quite some time. This was good news that we are adding to our team, our equipment, our facility and our staff to continue to improve current games and make great ones in the future.

I'll also add he has a team assisting him every day as well.

#2321 1 year ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Anyone else complete the Ragon battle and not get credit for completing him? This stands out as one of the biggest bugs to me on the new code (along with random ball restarts & spacium mode hanging).

I let Bug know! Sounds like it should already be fixed.

11 months later
#4037 11 months ago

Saw the new code for UM today and it was looking very very nice! Shouldn't be long now!

3 months later
#4427 7 months ago
Quoted from PirateJess:

I Purchased a new in box Ultraman CE that a local distributor had(my first ever new in box game), and right out of box it doesn’t turn on, and the plastic kicker thing that returns the ball to the inlane is broken. There’s also some cosmetic damage to the art blades inside the machine, and some dings on the back of the cabinet as if it got scrapped up when it was being boxed.
Does anyone know if these were common issues with this game? Or did I just get very unlucky.
The distributor recommended I reach out to spooky support so I did, but this is my first spooky game. What kind of support can I expect? Are they good about helping with this kind of thing?

Hey just checking in were you able to get ahold of us? Fingers crossed for simply a cable unplugged.

2 months later
#4616 5 months ago

If any of you are interested and use Facebook hop over and follow my page "Spooky Luke". I am going to start sharing a bunch of the behind the scenes photos of the game design and engineering of Halloween, Ultraman, Scooby Doo and I have even been known to drop the occasional future title hint. I'll try to share something cool atleast once or twice a week that nobody has had the chance to see before!

Screenshot_20231114_123544_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231114_123544_Facebook (resized).jpg
1 month later
#4659 3 months ago

Was taking a look at the update today for this game. Holy **** Guys it's looking so cool. Will be a little while before release yet but you guys will be stoked.

1 month later
#4837 50 days ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Anyone know (or can any Spooky guys chime in), could I add RGB speaker lights to my standard UM, is the hardware for sale anywhere?

Reach out to [email protected] I think we can sell you the light kit but cannot sell you the grills as those are exclusive to CE owners.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyLuke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners?tu=SpookyLuke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.