(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,002 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pballinhd
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #218 Detailed update from Luke on 11/29/21 Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #278 New code is live. More code promised. Posted by SpookyBug (2 years ago)

Post #339 SpookyLuke discusses some pros and cons of Pinatar system. Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Charlie comments Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1112 Rule development planning. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Links to fixes in Halloween that had not been shared in Ultraman thread Posted by paulbaptiste (2 years ago)

Post #1589 What the future holds for this title. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1686 Rule summary from rarehero Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #1744 Way to thread stripped playfield holes. Posted by Tranquilize (2 years ago)

Post #1865 IPS screen install, 30 minutes. Posted by MT45 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NightTrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#320 2 years ago

That all sounds awesome. Excited to get my game now!

#463 2 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Heads up for folks waiting on their pins!
[quoted image]

Nice! Hoping #102 is in that group!

1 week later
#528 2 years ago

SpookyLuke Is #102 in there?!

#564 2 years ago

SpookyLuke - Are they boxing up #102 soon? *fingers crossed*

#566 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Cleared QC at about 10am! Will probably make it in a box yet today!
[quoted image]

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response!

1 week later
#802 2 years ago

So will this —>

UPDATE lower right ball lock removed drop target position check from the lock routine this is to help with fail lock attempts

Fix my issue where when I hit that lower right target behind the drop, the drop target doesn’t kick up and lock my ball all the time?

#803 2 years ago

One thing driving me nuts on this game is the upper most playfield. I keep getting balls stuck here. They just roll to this spot and stop. Like the upper playfield is tilted to the bottom left. How do I fix this? It’s like it needs a spacer under the playfield on the left side to tilt it more to the right.

2F798F73-E06B-4DD2-AAD2-CE4F930F8524 (resized).jpeg2F798F73-E06B-4DD2-AAD2-CE4F930F8524 (resized).jpeg
#809 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

This happens to me too. I have my back legs so that it is 1–2 degree higher on the left. This makes it so that when it gets stuck a couple of flips will shake it loose.

I appreciate the response. Although I don’t think I should have to make the whole game Unlevel to fix this.

#814 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys almost all of the things mentioned there are ways to fix! Email service!!!!!!!!! Usually the techs on the line report any adjustments or ways to solve this issues because they run into them in testing as well.

I’ll do that. Thank you.

#815 2 years ago

Can someone explain how the drop target above the right flipper is supposed to work? Mine works in test mode. I hit it all the time and it’s only locked a ball twice. Am I missing something?

#898 2 years ago

What's up with this game and airballs? I've never played another game in my life that has so many airballs. That damn thing flies everywhere. It's not just when the ball hits drop targets or stationary targets. It's simply when you flip the ball. The ball will leave the flipper bat and go airborne. I thought maybe it was the flipper rubbers for some reason. Swapped them out and got the same results.

Could it be that the holes in the playfield for the flipper shaft, are drilled in at an angle, causing a slightly upward motion when the flipper bat swings at the ball? I'm completely puzzled by this. I know I'm not the only one with crazy airballs.

#917 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Could be as simple as the positioning of the rubbers on the flipper bats. When you swapped them did you put them at the same height? They may be too high or too low making them launch the balls.

That’s not the case. Flipper rubbers are installed properly.

1 week later
#967 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anyone sick of these attempts to influence pin prices? If you are selling your 2k spot for $500 you are either full of shit or thick af.

Not really though. CE games aren’t moving at $8k. CE shipped with no taxes is $9350. So do the math. That would be like selling your $2000 spot for $650 and it sitting. $500 for the spot isn’t far off.

Some people are paying taxes AND shipping. So their cost is over $10,000. Selling your game for $8,000 would be like giving your $2000 spot away.

I own an Ultraman CE, so I’m just being honest here. I would love the price to be higher. It just isn’t right now. Maybe in the future though when the code is better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NightTrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners?tu=NightTrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.