(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,002 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pballinhd
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #218 Detailed update from Luke on 11/29/21 Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #278 New code is live. More code promised. Posted by SpookyBug (2 years ago)

Post #339 SpookyLuke discusses some pros and cons of Pinatar system. Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #1026 Charlie comments Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1112 Rule development planning. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1548 Links to fixes in Halloween that had not been shared in Ultraman thread Posted by paulbaptiste (2 years ago)

Post #1589 What the future holds for this title. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #1686 Rule summary from rarehero Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #1744 Way to thread stripped playfield holes. Posted by Tranquilize (2 years ago)

Post #1865 IPS screen install, 30 minutes. Posted by MT45 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lostcause.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#621 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Not that I ever expect to make money on pins but seeing these selling below msrp is a little depressing.

Could be worse, you could be a UK buyer at $11400 CE non butter Halloween!
Hope that makes it a little less depressing for ya.
Hopefully this time next year people will be kicking themselves for selling.

#626 2 years ago
Quoted from lifefloat:

If Spooky could address this that would be cool.........in the meantime though, the wait for the ball gives me an opportunity to take a sip of beer

I love those pinball moments when you can sneak a mouthful of beer but I would get pretty smashed on this one with so many

#646 2 years ago

Some good reading

880DE331-A770-49A0-B66A-DB23F06C706D (resized).jpeg880DE331-A770-49A0-B66A-DB23F06C706D (resized).jpeg
10 months later
#3287 1 year ago

Godzilla gets a slap

AD86799D-CAA3-47D1-B5A1-0C397923611A (resized).jpegAD86799D-CAA3-47D1-B5A1-0C397923611A (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#3451 1 year ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

When do we get a new code update?
-forget Scooby Doo
-forget TNA
-forget Halloween
Fix Ultraman, don’t ignore it.
It sucks spending the time to get deep in a game just to have it hang consistently:

My Halloween did this yesterday, just when it’s all going good!
Ball just sitting on the magnet and ramp not dropping, power down glass off moment

#3455 1 year ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I have an idea on another way to use the far right drop/standup shot. Use it as an add-a-ball in multiball. One hit traps a ball, game kicks out another into the multiball. Hit the drop and the ball is released into the multiball and a ball save kicks on.

I was thinking it could be used as a temporary captive ball if the drop can go back up quick enough for hits/health etc

1 week later
#3532 1 year ago

When the subways start getting dirty those opto’s transmitting through clear plastic will start to give problems I guess and it’s easier to clean an opto than get into the subway and clean, so yes better to have them transmitting through holes.

1 month later
#3682 1 year ago

We deserve to be looked after with good updates to finish the game after sticking this out what with all the crap that has been said about the games.
We can only hope, fingers crossed. Glad I’m not a really old timer!

#3744 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Have you got a link on where to get this mod? Bridge looks great as does the improved beta capsule flasher

Message Vimtoman on here or Pinballinfo, I will be ordering all the kit for RFM from you once I get my life back from taking on a rescue dog as it’s full on at the moment

2 months later
#3914 12 months ago

Nothing wrong with the layout, it’s the people playing that don’t like the layout that is the problem!
The problem is bugs and unfinished code/game but sounds like that is being addressed, we shall see.
Is what it is for the time being, shooting practice lol

And yes, what happened to the original programmer as that all went a bit hush hush and outed to someone else new (Matt) in NZ.
Last update was great considering and looking forward to the next one

#3920 12 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Well they keep adding shots to the center field, but I think the biggest issue is that it's such a limited and tiny playfield that there is only so much one can do. The change to how you access the middle field by going from the top really improved things, but theres only so much use you can have for that.

I was thinking maybe they should mix it up for the health bars on the middle playfield, keep going for the hole behind the drop to lower Michaels energy is a bit too easy. Maybe alternate between targets and hole by changing target led colour etc? Saying that the game is already hard enough lol

5 months later
#4472 6 months ago

Staged balls in single ball play would be nice.

#4476 6 months ago

Like I said, staged balls in single ball play=everyone is happy except Spooky having to work it out.
Staged balls in multiball, fuck that the game is hard enough

#4481 6 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m just thinking - with 2 areas to stage & no way for the game to pre-load them…could it even really work or would it just throw things off?

Yes that’s true about pre loading, I have owned a couple of STTNG so know how that one works with the subway diverter etc but if they are using all the balls that would be a problem unless you had 2 extra balls installed that would always stay in the lifters ready to go but you would have to manually place them there to start with when setting up. Probably a headache to integrate software wise.

3 months later
#4679 3 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s subtle, but it’s there. Some may never notice it, especially since you’re usually looking at the playfield.
Stern’s LCD games usually have tons of compression artifacting while Spooky’s don’t. Again - some may not notice it.

Somebody was asking me about this yesterday as I fitted an IPS screen to my Halloween, I said I thought I still had a little bit of tearing but then played a game later and was looking for it but didn't really notice any. Will have to keep an eye out for it now as I only changed for the better picture quality and not the tearing. I didn’t realise it could be a monitor issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lostcause.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners?tu=Lostcause and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.