(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,146 posts
  • 279 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by BradLinden
  • Topic is favorited by 110 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2261 (resized).jpg
IMG_2263 (resized).jpg
IMG_2262 (resized).jpg
20220304_093430 (resized).jpg
448959336_342372832226964_4743204451467189599_n (resized).jpg
IMG_5698 (resized).JPG
IMG_5696 (resized).JPG
IMG_5697 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_0151 (resized).JPEG
IMG_0150 (resized).JPEG
IMG_0152 (resized).JPEG
IMG_0145 (resized).JPEG
IMG_0148 (resized).JPEG
IMG_0146 (resized).JPEG
IMG_5676 (resized).JPG
IMG_0135 (resized).JPEG

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,146 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 103.
#3551 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Yeah someone from spooky needs to post in here as currently it feels like Halloween is getting all the attention. I’m sure that’s not the case but it feels like it and 500 people here paid just as much!!!
Really shouldn’t have to be waiting this long for updates… put me off other games to be honest unless Eric is involved…

this is the main reason why I never opened my ultraman and sold it. the fact that they stated that they were already posting in the halloween thread and didn't have the time to post in 2 threads rubbed me the wrong way. that's not a way to support your customers.

#3552 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

this is the main reason why I never opened my ultraman and sold it. the fact that they stated that they were already posting in the halloween thread and didn't have the time to post in 2 threads rubbed me the wrong way. that's not a way to support your customers.

Does seem a bit weird to say that when they decided to make 2 games at once. no one forced them to do this… They created their own issue so it’s not unreasonable to think they could handle the work

#3553 1 year ago
Quoted from alexorear:

I also dislike how the shots to quality a multiball mode are basically useless once you complete the multiball. After I played Zetton the other day there wasn't much else to do the rest of the game (I still had 3 balls left to play). I had already played Gamora so the up playfield was useless and the middle playfield is only used for Bemular so it was now useless as well. I also didn't complete Zetton but since you can't replay the multiball modes there's no way to go back and replay Zetton. It's things like this I find frustrating. It would be nice to be able to replay multiballs after completion, but maybe with a higher difficulty to qualify but also awarding higher scoring jackpots.

OK, I agree with most of what you wrote here, so I'm on your side, but this part is not correct.

The Quick Battles (Ragon, Gamorra, Dada, etc) can only be completed once per game AFAICT. You are right - once the whole schmear has been completed (to Zetton, at least, these should reset with higher difficulties to complete)

However, the Multiball modes can be completed more than once: Baltan, Bemular, and Jirahs can all be earned multiple times - it's right there on the playfield inserts.

It's definitely harder to qualify Bemular on the 2nd time - you have to drop the Target 3 times instead of once to start it again.

What we REALLY need, in addition to a lot more code, is a complete Ruleset written out with pictures.

I would like to crowdsource that with other Ultraman owners.

RussM

#3554 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

However, the Multiball modes can be completed more than once: Baltan, Bemular, and Jirahs can all be earned multiple times - it's right there on the playfield inserts.
It's definitely harder to qualify Bemular on the 2nd time - you have to drop the Target 3 times instead of once to start it again.
RussM

This is only true if you don't hit the super jackpot which completes the multiball. You still get to keep playing the multiball that you are currently playing after hitting the super jackpot and with some it will add a ball after hitting the super jackpot, but once the super has been hit and you drain down to one ball you cannot replay that multiball.

#3555 1 year ago

Wow! $6000 NIB Ulltraman in the Marketplace. Came here to check on the recent on-goings and updates and found none. Jeez.

#3556 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Wow! $6000 NIB Ulltraman in the Marketplace. Came here to check on the recent on-goings and updates and found none. Jeez.

It’s a standard. Not much of a deal

#3557 1 year ago
Quoted from alexorear:

This is only true if you don't hit the super jackpot which completes the multiball. You still get to keep playing the multiball that you are currently playing after hitting the super jackpot and with some it will add a ball after hitting the super jackpot, but once the super has been hit and you drain down to one ball you cannot replay that multiball.

OK, you are absolutely correct. You are a much better player than I, guess I haven't gotten enough Super Jackpots to see that.

I took the glass off and did it the cheat way and yeah, the Baltan, Jirahs and Bemular multiballs are done leaving not much to do.

Hmm.

RM

#3558 1 year ago

Shin Ultraman was awesome, really good modern retelling of the original series that leans into the nostalgia without coming across too corny. Regal theaters are showing the dubbed version tonight... recommend anyone that owns this game see it if you can, it'll give you more appreciation for the theme if you're lukewarm on it. Otherwise it sounds like a company picked the movie up for US distribution on VOD services + bluray soon; fingers still crossed for a streaming deal.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3559 1 year ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Shin Ultraman was awesome, really good modern retelling of the original series that leans into the nostalgia without coming across too corny. Regal theaters are showing the dubbed version tonight.

Bunch of us are going tonight!

#3560 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Fawzma is gone. The new coder has just begun. This first update from him is really good considering that he spent the majority of his time on rebuilding the entire framework. Then he managed to change the UI and added a bunch of animations, movie clips AND replaced all of the old clips with higher def versions. I havnt been more excited for this game than I am right now. I think this programmer has something to prove and I think we’re in good hands.

Thank you for pointing this out. Matt Kemp even in fact ordered an Ultraman long before he ever knew he was going to be coding the literal game some day! So it is certainly safe to say he is motivated to make this game kick ass. Matt is working every single day on both Ultraman and Halloween, and this game will be receiving updates throughout 2023. We are not at all happy with the time that code has taken on this, and are doing everything in our power to remedy this and leave everybody with a game they feel satisfied with, and will be able to play and love for years to come!

#3561 1 year ago

Shin Ultraman was awesome, really good modern retelling of the original series that leans into the nostalgia without coming across too corny. Regal theaters are showing the dubbed version tonight... recommend anyone that owns this game see it if you can, it'll give you more appreciation for the theme if you're lukewarm on it. Otherwise it sounds like a company picked the movie up for US distribution on VOD services + bluray soon; fingers still crossed for a streaming deal.
[quoted image]

Thank you. Got tickets.... My wife is awesome and agreed to go with me.

Spooky - Looking forward to the new code.... Hint, Hint.

#3562 1 year ago

Hi guys, I’m overdue for a post on this thread, so just wanted to jump on here and say hi real quick and also a just let you know that I’m finishing up another HW update presently, and then I’m back to UM which I’ve already been working on.

I’m a UM owner just like you - I bought mine before I got the programming gig, so rest assured all the same polish will be applied to this game too.

I’m also going to make a few posts on this thread to give you a peek backstage on the glamorous *cough* life of a pinball programmer, hopefully that’s interesting to some of you.

Here’s a photo of my machine - the only one that can run HWN too!

“the new guy” =)

EA71C805-00B8-45EA-BDB3-2B0337462DE2 (resized).jpegEA71C805-00B8-45EA-BDB3-2B0337462DE2 (resized).jpeg

#3563 1 year ago
Quoted from m4tt:

Hi guys, I’m overdue for a post on this thread, so just wanted to jump on here and say hi real quick and also a just let you know that I’m finishing up another HW update presently, and then I’m back to UM which I’ve already been working on.
I’m a UM owner just like you - I bought mine before I got the programming gig, so rest assured all the same polish will be applied to this game too.
I’m also going to make a few posts on this thread to give you a peek backstage on the glamorous *cough* life of a pinball programmer, hopefully that’s interesting to some of you.
“the new guy”
[quoted image]

Glad to see you on board and I think I speak on behalf of everyone in this thread: WE CANNOT WAIT!

Just even small incremental updates are appreciated. You've got a bunch of passionate guys here who are willing to try beta code and find bugs for you. As Eric did with R&M, it will lead to some really rich code and smooth gameplay.

#3564 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Glad to see you on board and I think I speak on behalf of everyone in this thread: WE CANNOT WAIT!
Just even small incremental updates are appreciated. You've got a bunch of passionate guys here who are willing to try beta code and find bugs for you. As Eric did with R&M, it will lead to some really rich code and smooth gameplay.

What he said. Let's go Matt!

#3565 1 year ago

Didn't HW just get an update?

#3566 1 year ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Two and half more pins sold so I guess they get two and a half more updates than UM

Quoted from FatPanda:

Yep, Eric did an amazing job. Definitely some best practices to be taken away from how he coded R and M

#3567 1 year ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

This next update will be a double update with the intent of having both games caught up to each other. We want them back on the same level again!

#3568 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:This next update will be a double update with the intent of having both games caught up to each other. We want them back on the same level again!

I really Hope for a Big code update! Please dont let your UM owners/buyers down !

#3569 1 year ago

P

Quoted from SpookyBug:

This next update will be a double update with the intent of having both games caught up to each other. We want them back on the same level again!

Thank God! It's about time...

#3570 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Matt Kemp even in fact ordered an Ultraman long before he ever knew he was going to be coding the literal game some day!!

That is all that needed saying! I think we can expect good things going forward. I wish though that you’d said this sooner!!

Programmers with skin in the game go the extra mile. I should know..

#3571 1 year ago

Looking to replace my scoop deflector. Over the past 650 or so games mine has bent backwards a lot. I have bent it back to a 45 and it's playing better but with each game I can already tell it's starting to bend back to a more upright position. I plan on buying the scoop mode from Vimtoman when he starts selling his set of UM mods. I know others have replaced the scoop deflector with a different one but I can't seem to find the link. Can someone post the link again?

I would also like to note that I think the bent scoop deflector could also be the cause of broken beta capsules. My wife and I were playing last night and I noticed that with most rejected scoop shots the ball was shooting up and hitting the beta capsule. Just a thought. As for the beta capsules, I am now on my third but with this last one I added extra soldier around the edge of the bulb, at least on the side you can get to. So far it seems to be holding up well, even with all t abuse it seems to be taking.

#3572 1 year ago

Swap your deflector with one of the 3 on the left side of the PF, at least while you wait.

#3573 1 year ago
Quoted from alexorear:

Looking to replace my scoop deflector. Over the past 650 or so games mine has bent backwards a lot. I have bent it back to a 45 and it's playing better but with each game I can already tell it's starting to bend back to a more upright position. I plan on buying the scoop mode from Vimtoman when he starts selling his set of UM mods. I know others have replaced the scoop deflector with a different one but I can't seem to find the link. Can someone post the link again?
I would also like to note that I think the bent scoop deflector could also be the cause of broken beta capsules. My wife and I were playing last night and I noticed that with most rejected scoop shots the ball was shooting up and hitting the beta capsule. Just a thought. As for the beta capsules, I am now on my third but with this last one I added extra soldier around the edge of the bulb, at least on the side you can get to. So far it seems to be holding up well, even with all t abuse it seems to be taking.

I posted a step by step

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners/page/59#post-7112194

#3575 1 year ago

A few weeks ago I noticed the led strip around the middle PF on my relatively new UM BSE was only lighting the first few and the rest was blank. Explained why the front of the PF was so dark.

Anyway, I requested a replacement from Spooky (along with the official badge) which they promptly complied. I had to make some kind of an effort to avoid the same fault (apparently a short from a stray ball nailing one of the zip ties).

I bought the plastic shielding linked below and after I wired and stuck the new strip, before I put the zip ties on, I put a long piece of the shield on. It would probably handle the curve better with some light heat, but I am happy with the results and am not so worried about it breaking again.

Here's the part on Amazon: Muzata 33FT/10M Continuous Transparent LED Cover Lens Clear Tape Light Seamless Plastic for U1SW U Shape Aluminum Led Channel LC03 TT (ONLY Cover No Aluminum LED Channel Included) https://a.co/d/6M2qLq0

20230115_150458 (resized).jpg20230115_150458 (resized).jpg20230115_150511 (resized).jpg20230115_150511 (resized).jpg
#3576 1 year ago
Quoted from m4tt:

“the new guy” =)
[quoted image]

This is all good news - Will be getting a Halloween soon and remember that a while back SpookyBug (or one of the other Spooky team) confirmed that Ultraman code could be installed on Halloween and vise-versa; could we have confirmation as to why this changed?; I'd imagine a lot of buyers purchased partly based on the belief that they could swap code between the two?
I'd imagine it's something to do with IP rightsholders' wishes, however could there some day be a code "mode" to enable owners to swap between the code? For someone like myself who only has space for one pin (space is tight in London!...) this would be really cool to freshen things up from time to time.

Also, another question regarding the Judith Myers ball lock. I've read many people suggest that it's currently under utilised; are there plans to do something really cool with it? (am I correct in saying that there aren't the necessary magnets in place to be able to lock multiple balls like on TNA?

Thanks very much in advance; it's really cool to see the Spooky guys interacting on here.

#3577 1 year ago

I figured out why my left elevator wasn’t working - one of the rockets off the ship model had popped off and was jammed in the mech.

At least the ship matches now as both rockets have fallen off.

#3578 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I figured out why my left elevator wasn’t working - one of the rockets off the ship model had popped off and was jammed in the mech.

I lost one of the ship rockets too - haven't found it yet.

#3579 1 year ago
Quoted from Guitarpinman:

This is all good news - Will be getting a Halloween soon and remember that a while back SpookyBug (or one of the other Spooky team) confirmed that Ultraman code could be installed on Halloween and vise-versa; could we have confirmation as to why this changed?; I'd imagine a lot of buyers purchased partly based on the belief that they could swap code between the two?
I'd imagine it's something to do with IP rightsholders' wishes, however could there some day be a code "mode" to enable owners to swap between the code? For someone like myself who only has space for one pin (space is tight in London!...) this would be really cool to freshen things up from time to time.

I don't remember anyone from the Spooky team saying code swapping would be an option but I sure hoped it could be done. Just waiting for someone brave enough to try it on their machine to see if it works without bricking something.

#3580 1 year ago

Also, another question regarding the Judith Myers ball lock. I've read many people suggest that it's currently under utilised; are there plans to do something really cool with it? (am I correct in saying that there aren't the necessary magnets in place to be able to lock multiple balls like on TNA?
Thanks very much in advance; it's really cool to see the Spooky guys interacting on here.

Yes, there is no magnet, so the Judith Myers/Science Patrol lock can hold one ball only, however...

It could be much better utilized with creative coding, including (I think) as a captive newton ball since there is a standing target at the back, and a pair of optos side-side to detect ball presence, so theoretically with a ball locked, you could hit the drop target with enough force to have the trapped ball hit the back target while the drop target would instantly reset, keeping the locked ball trapped until you achieved whatever objective and it could release for a two-ball multi.

RM

#3581 1 year ago

remember that a while back SpookyBug (or one of the other Spooky team) confirmed that Ultraman code could be installed on Halloween and vise-versa; could we have confirmation as to why this changed?;

I don't believe we confirmed that code could be swapped (although we wish we could!). We would definitely get in plenty of trouble with licensors if we allowed people to swap code on their games.

Also, another question regarding the Judith Myers ball lock. I've read many people suggest that it's currently under utilised; are there plans to do something really cool with it?

Yes

#3582 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I don't remember anyone from the Spooky team saying code swapping would be an option but I sure hoped it could be done. Just waiting for someone brave enough to try it on their machine to see if it works without bricking something.

Earliest official thing I can remember from Spooky explicitly said the code could NOT be installed on the other machines. Likely due to licensing.

Hell, I’d consider paying for it if I could get Ultraman on my HWN. But it is not possible.

#3583 1 year ago

Spooky has never said code could be swapped and once talk started to happen that maybe we could, Spooky came in and said it could not be done from a licensor stand point.

Not sure what they mave have implemented technically to prevent it.

#3584 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

I don't believe we confirmed that code could be swapped (although we wish we could!). We would definitely get in plenty of trouble with licensors if we allowed people to swap code on their games.

Yes

Brilliant - look forward to some cool stuff with the Judith lock!

Are there any plans for maybe a co-op or party mode?

Re; swapping code, looking back at the post from a while ago, my miskate; it wasn't 100% confirmed:

"
It was a post from a while ago, but looking at it now, it wasn't 100% confirmed, so fair play. Would just be a nice bonus

#6933 1 year ago

DAD
SpookyCharlie
Pinside member

US Benton, WI

10y 78,100 1,062 37 10

Quoted from PaulCoff:
SpookyCharlie …if we purchase UM, could we load the Halloween code on it during a “dark and rainy day”to see how things work if the playfield is an identical re-skin? Thanks for any input.

In theory, yes! Lol... but I ... oh hell maybe I would for fun once! "

#3585 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Spooky has never said code could be swapped and once talk started to happen that maybe we could, Spooky came in and said it could not be done from a licensor stand point.
Not sure what they mave have implemented technically to prevent it.

Must be locked out in the update code or something. It obviously doesn't break the game, as m4tt is running without any problems for testing code.
I'd imagine once the code is finished down the line, a clever person will be able to unlock to enable use of both games' code, but let's see I guess.

#3586 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Yes, there is no magnet, so the Judith Myers/Science Patrol lock can hold one ball only, however...
It could be much better utilized with creative coding, including (I think) as a captive newton ball since there is a standing target at the back, and a pair of optos side-side to detect ball presence, so theoretically with a ball locked, you could hit the drop target with enough force to have the trapped ball hit the back target while the drop target would instantly reset, keeping the locked ball trapped until you achieved whatever objective and it could release for a two-ball multi.
RM

Cool beans As I understand it, it does currently work like TNA, where other players can steal the locked ball (not as exciting as 3 balls admittedly ), so that's cool.

m4tt - would be awesome if a player could lock a couple of hedge balls or whatever and when stealing the Judith M locked ball it started a special crazy Multi-Ball to rub it in - as an alternative, it could even be low key, where all GI/illumination dims, or only certain areas are lit; would make it a difficult MB, but satisfying if you can pull it off after stealing some's locked ball.

#3587 1 year ago

Must be locked out in the update code or something. It obviously doesn't break the game, as m4tt is running without any problems for testing code.
I'd imagine once the code is finished down the line, a clever person will be able to unlock to enable use of both games' code, but let's see I guess.

Well hes the programmer, so ya, im sure they are allowed to build a few test machines. Never said it couldnt be done thats for sure. Would be cool for sure!!

#3588 1 year ago

It DOES break the game. It will lock you out of your game with a message saying to contact Spooky Pinball. At that point we'll provide you with some instructions on how to return your game to a playable state. We can do that, but it's a bit of a pain for both parties and we'd prefer to focus on other things. Matt is a coder working on the game. He only has one machine so it's important for him to remove this lock. The version of code he's working on is not the one that's released to the public.

#3589 1 year ago

#6933 1 year ago
DAD
SpookyCharlie
Pinside member
US Benton, WI
10y 78,100 1,062 37 10
Quoted from PaulCoff:
SpookyCharlie …if we purchase UM, could we load the Halloween code on it during a “dark and rainy day”to see how things work if the playfield is an identical re-skin? Thanks for any input.
In theory, yes! Lol... but I ... oh hell maybe I would for fun once! "

I know that comment certainly had an impact on people buying into these games, especially here in the uk (where once you order you are in for the journey), whether it was confirmed or not and iirc it was said pretty early on..

Pretty annoying to then backtrack later. I guess the answer is never really believe anything..

#3590 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

It DOES break the game. It will lock you out of your game with a message saying to contact Spooky Pinball.

giphy (5).gifgiphy (5).gif
#3591 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

I know that comment certainly had an impact on people buying into these games, especially here in the uk (where once you order you are in for the journey), whether it was confirmed or not and iirc it was said pretty early on..
Pretty annoying to then backtrack later. I guess the answer is never really believe anything..

So people bought thinking they might be able to load hallloween based of this comment? The comment isn’t a yes/no. It’s just that it’s possible. Unless I am missing something that clearly states you can swap codes anytime and play both.

#3592 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

a random Pinsider asked a question that was always consistently answered by Spooky with a resounding “No!” You could have bought a P3 if you wanted to change out games

#3593 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

They never once said it would work. Ive read every post in both threads, not once did they say yes. We all speculated and hoped, but Spooky never said it would happen.

#3594 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

And we were told R&M would have adventures added based on later seasons. And I was told directly by Bug at a convention that HW/UM would have ball staging at the lifters. But I get it, things change, IP ownership gets sold, code is hard, etc, etc. Only way to avoid getting burned by stuff like this is to wait before buying and maybe pay more (or less). It's that or just roll the dice.

#3595 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

They never once said it would work. Ive read every post in both threads, not once did they say yes. We all speculated and hoped, but Spooky never said it would happen.

Exactly.

There’s a lot of revisionist history in this hobby. It’s crazy.

rd

#3596 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Exactly.
There’s a lot of revisionist history in this hobby. It’s crazy.
rd

At this point I don't care, I just want Ultraman code in a stable/playable state... but you guys seem to be ignoring what Charlie said? Guitarpinman quoted it above, but here it is in screencap form. I would personally interpret "in theory, yes" to mean "yes" but that's up to you I guess. 12 people upvoted the comment, I don't think it made any kind of impact on sales.

This release did teach me to not take casual statements made by Spooky on Pinside into consideration when thinking about purchasing a game though.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3597 1 year ago

At this point I don't care, I just want Ultraman code in a stable/playable state... but you guys seem to be ignoring what Charlie said? Guitarpinman quoted it above, but here it is in screencap form. I would personally interpret "in theory, yes" to mean "yes" but that's up to you I guess. 12 people upvoted the comment, I don't think it made any kind of impact on sales.
This release did teach me to not take casual statements made by Spooky on Pinside into consideration when thinking about purchasing a game though.[quoted image]

Definitely up to interpretation. I took it as that he would and being owner he could with him saying “I”.

I just figured he was saying he might just to do it from time to time but even he isn’t supposed to

#3598 1 year ago

The only thing more retarded than wanting to swap code on these machines, is people bitching about it.

#3599 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

The only thing more retarded than wanting to swap code on these machines, is people bitching about it.

Dont get me wrong, id love to swap codes, but I also am a realist. If anyone thought this was feasible, we would know about it by now.

If I win the lottery Ill confirm though!

#3600 1 year ago

I have now introduced a color edition plate for Ultraman . Can be customized to your specific serial number or any Ultraman image you may like. Available for the Collector's, Blood Sucker or Standard Edition. Looks great on the front speaker panel. Below is the link to order. Thanks very much.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1448-pin-music-plus/07423-ultraman-custom-collector-s-edition-numbered-plate-

Ultraman crop (resized).jpgUltraman crop (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Charlotte, NC
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 210.00
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,146 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.