(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

12 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,000 posts
  • 211 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by JohnDeere
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

signal-2022-09-02-224333_002.jpeg
image (resized).jpg
PXL_20220916_180655228 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220916_182142714.MP (resized).jpg
F54C5C0A-2B42-4076-8D87-2A44D57BA34E (resized).jpeg
Ultraman $ (resized).jpg
IMG_5361 (resized).JPG
F4B5F7CC-17C1-40B7-B78F-D367291887B5 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0459 (resized).jpg
IMG_0458 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
IMG_6654 (resized).jpg
IMG_6656 (resized).jpg
IMG_6655 (resized).jpg
IMG_6653 (resized).jpg
IMG_6651 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,000 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 60.
#2951 10 days ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

No sorry, UM 404 non-butter

I’m 406 so maybe I’ll get that same email this week.

#2952 10 days ago

Good to see some movement, if only a couple games. Just seemed so quiet in this thread!

#2953 10 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Good to see some movement, if only a couple games. Just seemed so quiet in this thread!

Same with Halloween. I think butter cabs are REALLY held up if they are starting on BSEs.

#2954 10 days ago

There hasn't really been any change of production on our end. Games are getting built, cleared, and shipped every single day. We are certainly further ahead on standards, but we've cleared 20-butters and 10-standards so far this week.

#2955 10 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

There hasn't really been any change of production on our end. Games are getting built, cleared, and shipped every single day. We are certainly further ahead on standards, but we've cleared 20-butters and 10-standards so far this week.

Thanks for the update Luke! I know not everyone posts on Pinside when they receive their games, but I'm just thinking to the R&M thread where it seems like most people posted when they got their games. This thread has been relatively quiet as of late, and I'm anxious to pick mine up

#2956 10 days ago

I received my Halloween BSE just last week, so games are still moving.

#2957 10 days ago

I want to see a picture of the BSE. Can someone with their UMBSE post a pic?

#2958 10 days ago

According to the carrier UM BSE 399 is coming home on Friday. In case other people are still trying to keep track.

#2959 10 days ago
Quoted from digdug2084:

According to the carrier UM BSE 399 is coming home on Friday. In case other people are still trying to keep track.

Butter cab?

#2960 9 days ago

Unfortunately no. I'm impatient and as far as I can tell there is still a wait for those.

#2961 9 days ago
Quoted from digdug2084:

Unfortunately no. I'm impatient and as far as I can tell there is still a wait for those.

Yea im impatiently waiting my Halloween 920 butter. Trying to guage where they are at.

#2962 9 days ago

Any news on next code update and what we can expect to see?
Haven't sold my game just yet, if someone offered me a fair price I'll have to let it go but not
giving it away and loosing $ on a game that LOOKS awesome.

We all have lot of $ wrapped up in this game and it while it's just about there there are a few things
that could transform it to next level. If you guys move on alot of us are going be stuck with this game in this state.
Can you open up the Source code so Pinball Community can take a crack at the rules.. and sound effects / music.
Maybe like a Pinball browser.. or just anything... Please I think that would make you the best boutique company ever.

#2963 9 days ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Any news on next code update and what we can expect to see?
Haven't sold my game just yet though if someone offered me a fair price I'll have to let it go.
We all have lot of $ wrapped up in this game and it while it's just about there there are a few things
that could transform it to next level. If you guys move on alot of us are going be stuck with this can
you open up the Source code so Pinball Community can take a crack at the rules.. and sound effects / music.
Maybe like a Pinball browser.. or just anything... Please

They said that code was gonna keep being worked on for the next year to 18 months so I wouldn't worry about that part.

#2964 9 days ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142292

Insane deal for a butter CE... if this was driving distance from me I'd be grabbing it.

#2965 9 days ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142292
Insane deal for a butter CE... if this was driving distance from me I'd be grabbing it.

Someone's getting a hell of a deal

RM

#2966 9 days ago

BSE #405 is going out today or Monday.

No Butter.

For those keeping tabs / getting anxious.

...and yeah. $6500 for the Butter'd up CE? That's crazy. Same as the balance due on a Bloodsucker.

#2967 9 days ago

I still haven’t heard anything on #400 yet. Hopefully I will real soon.

#2968 9 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yea im impatiently waiting my Halloween 920 butter. Trying to guage where they are at.

I don't handle the shipping, but based on what I'm seeing on the line, you're game has likely been built and cleared. I'm not sure where it's in the process of being boxes, shipped, or delivered. Either way it won't be long.

#2969 9 days ago

UM259 (butter) was delivered awhile ago, but today I was finally able to get the beast upstairs and setup. No issues at all, and the machine looks amazing. I’ve only played about 10 games so far, but I haven’t triggered any bugs or found any QC issues at all. The OS updated without issues and I’ve been having a blast learning the rules as I go.

The only adjustment I made was to turn the lepai amp down to middle settings for volume and tone. As shipped the dials were about maxed out, which led to a constant (annoying) hum from the speakers. This pin is in my office, so I’ll keep the volume turned down lower than most, but I don’t think that the amp needs to be cranked up in any but the loudest of locations.

Not much substance to this post, I know. But I wanted to make sure that satisfied customers are represented here, too

#2970 9 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't handle the shipping, but based on what I'm seeing on the line, you're game has likely been built and cleared. I'm not sure where it's in the process of being boxes, shipped, or delivered. Either way it won't be long.

Thank you. I know im kinda annoying but im just super pumped!!!

#2971 9 days ago
Quoted from lawspud:

UM259 (butter) was delivered awhile ago, but today I was finally able to get the beast upstairs and setup. No issues at all, and the machine looks amazing. I’ve only played about 10 games so far, but I haven’t triggered any bugs or found any QC issues at all. The OS updated without issues and I’ve been having a blast learning the rules as I go.
The only adjustment I made was to turn the lepai amp down to middle settings for volume and tone. As shipped the dials were about maxed out, which led to a constant (annoying) hum from the speakers. This pin is in my office, so I’ll keep the volume turned down lower than most, but I don’t think that the amp needs to be cranked up in any but the loudest of locations.
Not much substance to this post, I know. But I wanted to make sure that satisfied customers are represented here, too

Lots of substance, thanks!

#2972 8 days ago

BSE UM 404 "butter not found" delivered today. Going to get some games on it and follow up but it looks good so far

PXL_20220916_182142714.MP (resized).jpg
#2973 8 days ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

BSE UM 404 "butter not found" delivered today. Going to get some games on it and follow up but it looks good so far
[quoted image]

Suweeeet. Where's the Bin Furuya signature plaque? ALL models should have them.

#2974 8 days ago

399 showed up today. Passed my initial testing and is playing quite well.

Today has been a good day.

PXL_20220916_180655228 (resized).jpg
#2975 8 days ago
Quoted from digdug2084:

[quoted image]

I'm hoping the signature plaque is in the coinbox maybe? 2nd BSE posted with it missing. Congrats on getting it home.

#2976 8 days ago
Quoted from digdug2084:

[quoted image]

Butter cab?

#2977 8 days ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'm hoping the signature plaque is in the coinbox maybe? 2nd BSE posted with it missing.

You seem really concerned about those plaques.

#2978 8 days ago
Quoted from guitarded:

You seem really unconcerned over a product advertized with purchase, not delivered.

Dont be a part of the problem. Be the solution and demand what was promised. Strange concept, I know..

#2979 8 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You seem really unconcerned over a product advertized with purchase, not delivered.

Nailed it.

It's a non serialized placard. On a pinball machine.

Even IF Spooky fails to make good, I can imagine surviving through it just fine.

#2980 8 days ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Nailed it.
It's a non serialized placard. On a pinball machine.
Even IF Spooky fails to make good, I can imagine surviving through it just fine.

Umm, I think you misunderstood my post. Deliver what the customer pays for, regardless of cheapness or insignificance.

#2981 7 days ago

Still loving my spooky Ultraman and play it a couple times a week. Also going to play this when It’s released.

#2982 5 days ago

BSE UM #182 should be arriving this week. Looking forward to it with much trepidation. I imagine this is how it felt waiting for a mail order bride.

#2983 5 days ago

Can anyone tell me how the science patrol shot is supposed to work? Other then off the skill shot how do you lock a ball?

#2984 5 days ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Can anyone tell me how the science patrol shot is supposed to work? Other then off the skill shot how do you lock a ball?

Hit it 5 times and it will lock the ball there. You can release it by hitting it for a 2x multiplier as long as the ball is in play. If you drain without releasing, it will release as a physical ball save.

#2985 5 days ago
Quoted from guitarded:

As a concerned buyer, I am. Charlie indicated that all models would receive the Bin Furuya signature plaques and every CE we've seen posted as owners have received them, had the signature plaque. First 2 Bloodsuckers that have been received by pinsiders have the plaque missing, so it is a concern. They shouldn't have ran out of them. Bin signed 500 and that's how many Ultraman games are being made.

#2986 5 days ago

The plaques are being shipped separately for BSE. Everyone chillax.

As a concerned buyer, I am. Charlie indicated that all models would receive the Bin Furuya signature plaques and every CE we've seen posted as owners have received them, had the signature plaque. First 2 Bloodsuckers that have been received by pinsiders have the plaque missing, so it is a concern. They shouldn't have ran out of them. Bin signed 500 and that's how many Ultraman games are being made.

#2987 5 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The plaques are being shipped separately for BSE. Everyone chillax.

I believe the discussion regarding BSE plaques being shipped separately was regarding the Bella T Bat plaques like on, Rick and Morty. The Ultraman signature plaques have nothing to do with what model you got. All 500 were signed long ago, again according to Charlie, so why send them separate?

#2988 5 days ago

No. The numbered plaques are coming for BSE Ultraman and Halloween. Confirmed by bug in the Halloween forum (which you all should be following for up to date info)

I believe the discussion regarding BSE plaques being shipped separately was regarding the Bella T Bat plaques like on, Rick and Morty. The Ultraman signature plaques have nothing to do with what model you got. All 500 were signed long ago, again according to Charlie, so why send them separate?

#2989 5 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No. The numbered plaques are coming for BSE Ultraman and Halloween. Confirmed by bug in the Halloween forum (which you all should be following for up to date info)

That's what I'm saying. The plaques I'm talking about are not those. The white signature plaques for Ultraman are not numbered and are to be included on all 500 games. They were produced and signed back at the beginning of production. They have been on all the CEs which have been delivered.

#2990 3 days ago

Overseas games getting made this week? 403 or 404 went out recently and I’m 406 and paid up almost a month ago. Looking forward to the call.

#2991 3 days ago

Just paid for my standard, I've only put a few games on Ultraman/Halloween in the last couple years so I'm excited to get it in the house and see how code has progressed.

#2992 3 days ago

405 Shipped Mondey.

#2993 3 days ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Just paid for my standard, I've only put a few games on Ultraman/Halloween in the last couple years so I'm excited to get it in the house and see how code has progressed.

Still waiting, paid in full about three weeks ago???

#2994 2 days ago

#400 came in yesterday. Plays good! Looks good!

image (resized).jpg
#2995 2 days ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Still waiting, paid in full about three weeks ago???

I don't know the specifics, but sometimes it can depend on getting shipping arranged. I'm sure it won't be long.

#2996 2 days ago

How's the BSE powdercoat looking?

#2997 2 days ago
Quoted from treyspaghetti:

How's the BSE powdercoat looking?

Mine looks great.

#2998 2 days ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't know the specifics, but sometimes it can depend on getting shipping arranged. I'm sure it won't be long.

Mines through a distro, and I believe they’re waiting for the last of the HW/UM orders, and then ship them out.

#2999 2 days ago

lpeters82 any word on the next code update?

#3000 2 days ago

Finally remembering to make this post for the second Ultraman CE I have received with review, yep my second. SO about 4 months back I picked up my Ultraman game from a shipping terminal, inspected the box and peeked inside etc, saw no issues. Drove it home and started the unload and noticed the art looked amazing, but not as shiny as I would expect for a butter cabinet (you probably see where this is going). So unfortunately because of some miscommunication or kaiju shenanigans my butter cabinet was not on the game I received unfortunately.

This was a pretty big bummer as I think Ultraman has the best damn art package on a pinball machine, you can fault some things surely but art is not one of them on this game. So I gave a call to Kingpin my distro and they started doing some research, confirmed it was a non-butter with spooky and said he would research options. At this point I cant imagine any option besides just refunding my 1k and frankly how could I complain. It would make it so I was not out any extra cost, paid for what I received and all parties would be balanced. What exactly other option do I have, its not like they are going to go pick up a huge pinball game from across the country, pay to ship it back, pay for a new one, eat the cost of reselling my game as a show game or similar and pay to ship a butter cabinet when mine is working perfectly fine. But that's exactly what they did.

Morgan and Kingpin worked together to let me use my first ultraman for a bit as the butters were taking awhile, helped me pack up mine on the pallet I thankfully kept, had UPS come and grab my old one and shipped a brand new buttery Ultraman to my door at no cost. So I can now say I am 2/2 for games delivered that play great, shipped well and had a insanely good customer service experience on both. Shout out Kingpin for going the extra mile to help and Morgan at Spooky for keeping me updated and getting me a brand new butter cab game. Only issue across both games I have seen is my new one the start button light seems to not work but I havent looked at it too closely at it yet and may just be a jostled wire from shipping. Gameplay wise everything is great and damn does that butter shine now that I have had them both in the same spot and lighting to compare.

signal-2022-09-02-224333_002.jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Framingham , MA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,000 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 60.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!