(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,000 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,000 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 100.
#2551 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yeah, that seems plausible. I wonder if Spooky is actually going to build all 500 UM CEs?
Also, does anyone know what happens to the deposit money when someone backs out? Specifically, if you ordered through a distro. Do they get all of your deposit, or does Spooky, or do they split it? Just curious.

Great tune.

#2552 1 year ago

Ultraman #258 arrived today. The delivery guy saw my games and said "I guess money can buy happiness." Box looked good. No damage. Got the legs on it and set everything up. Added pinballs and turned it on for the first time and while the video and system seemed to boot normally, there was a huge buzz from the speakers. It didn't stop it just kept going until I turned it off.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm not talking a faint buzz. I mean a blaring sound that is quite loud. Any help would be appreciated.

#2553 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainHendry:

Ultraman #258 arrived today. The delivery guy saw my games and said "I guess money can buy happiness." Box looked good. No damage. Got the legs on it and set everything up. Added pinballs and turned it on for the first time and while the video and system seemed to boot normally, there was a huge buzz from the speakers. It didn't stop it just kept going until I turned it off.
Has anyone else had this problem? I'm not talking a faint buzz. I mean a blaring sound that is quite loud. Any help would be appreciated.

I think the phone number for support is inside your door? It should be listed somewhere. Just give them a call. They will get you squared away.

#2554 1 year ago

Check the amp. Odds are good one of the settings / knobs moved during shipping.

#2555 1 year ago

Turn down the main volume on the amp. It is the furthest one back.

#2556 1 year ago

The audio input cable to the amp has likely pulled out a bit and you're hearing a nasty ground loop. Make sure the input cable is pushed in all the way.

#2557 1 year ago

I tried calling a few times. Looks like Spooky support left a bit early on Friday.

Haven't removed the glass yet but from what I can see nothing has pulled loose from the amp behind the coin box. I'll open the game up after work and have a better look. Hopefully it's something simple. Would really suck if I can't play this all weekend because of whatever problem this is.

#2558 1 year ago

Pretty sure they are closed on Fridays.

#2559 1 year ago

I tried calling a few times. Looks like Spooky support left a bit early on Friday.
Haven't removed the glass yet but from what I can see nothing has pulled loose from the amp behind the coin box. I'll open the game up after work and have a better look. Hopefully it's something simple. Would really suck if I can't play this all weekend because of whatever problem this is.

Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Pretty sure they are closed on Fridays.

Yep. From their website:

https://new.spookypinball.com/faq/

Q – Can I call and talk to a human?

A – Yes! Dial 815-541-0054… Our phone hours are 7 to 5, Monday through Thursday. After hours email sales questions to [email protected] or for tech questions, [email protected].

#2561 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I wonder if Spooky is actually going to build all 500 UM CEs?

Don’t forget not all 500 are CEs. That number is a mix across all three versions.

0E337172-480E-4D23-AF00-ED4F7D3C2ED2 (resized).jpeg0E337172-480E-4D23-AF00-ED4F7D3C2ED2 (resized).jpeg

#2562 1 year ago

Okay, got it working. There was a loose connection in the backbox. Now it's working fine. Played my first 2 games and it's great fun. Still need to level everything and maybe tweak some sound settings.

#2563 1 year ago

Okay, got it working. There was a loose connection in the backbox. Now it's working fine. Played my first 2 games and it's great fun. Still need to level everything and maybe tweak some sound settings.

Highly recommend tweaking the amp master volume.

#2564 1 year ago

mine was exactly the same. Amp turned up way too loud.

#2565 1 year ago

This was going to be my suggestion. If that plug in the backbox comes lose, the sound can be pretty jarring.

#2566 1 year ago
611444376429177d4ff2cd60_1.-Ultraman-Day-Event-Poster.Final-Best (resized).jpeg611444376429177d4ff2cd60_1.-Ultraman-Day-Event-Poster.Final-Best (resized).jpeg
#2567 1 year ago

Let’s go! Drop the code early so we can sample the code all day tomorrow! How else can we properly celebrate UM Day?? Lets go!!

#2568 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Let’s go! Drop the code early so we can sample the code all day tomorrow! How else can we properly celebrate UM Day?? Lets go!!

Boom!

D2FB6329-98D2-422A-A7B8-509F0BE2357D (resized).jpegD2FB6329-98D2-422A-A7B8-509F0BE2357D (resized).jpeg
#2569 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Boom!
[quoted image]

Where was this? I want it now!

#2570 1 year ago

Not on their website.

#2571 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Boom!
[quoted image]

Well, ?

#2572 1 year ago

Any suggestion for center ramp rejects? My diverter blade came off thought maybe that was it put it back on and still having issues. Diverter blade is on correctly.

Tried to adjust the metal flap in and out no help. It’s hitting that 45* angle on the floor of the top play field like the center ramp is getting a kink in it and the ball isn’t traveling up the entire curve.

It was rock solid for the first 30 plays.

#2573 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Any suggestion for center ramp rejects? My diverter blade came off thought maybe that was it put it back on and still having issues. Diverter blade is on correctly.
Tried to adjust the metal flap in and out no help. It’s hitting that 45* angle on the floor of the top play field like the center ramp is getting a kink in it and the ball isn’t traveling up the entire curve.
It was rock solid for the first 30 plays.

Not sure if you’ve already confirmed the angle of your diverter but that changes everything. If it isn’t at the same angle as pictured, you need to adjust it.

79AF1A1F-CD88-43C0-AF75-2DF3F931B76A (resized).png79AF1A1F-CD88-43C0-AF75-2DF3F931B76A (resized).png
#2574 1 year ago

Also, check to see that your drops haven't slipped too low. If they aren't sitting flush, you lose a lot of momentum before you even get up the ramp.

#2575 1 year ago

Hi all.
Finally going to get my Ultraman.
Is there a list of must haves in this one. Fuses req, Are Titans needed etc. any other tidbits of help.

Thanks in Advance.

#2576 1 year ago
Quoted from Sandman454:

Hi all.
Finally going to get my Ultraman.
Is there a list of must haves in this one. Fuses req, Are Titans needed etc. any other tidbits of help.
Thanks in Advance.

I put Titans on mine, mostly clear, but white flipper rubbers and post sleeves. Make sure you get the slim tapered post sleeves.
This is a nice guide.
https://thepinballloft.com/2022/05/07/titan-transparency/

RussM

#2578 1 year ago

Code…

#2580 1 year ago

Happy Ultraman / new code day!!

#2581 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Happy Ultraman / new code day!!

Would be nice if Spooky would announce something.

RM

#2582 1 year ago

Code, code, I love code.

#2583 1 year ago

Damn, I can only imagine they ran into some last minute problems with the update.

#2584 1 year ago

It’s not even noon yet.

#2585 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It’s not even noon yet.

Does Ultraman wait until noon to save us from evil Kaiju? I think not sir, I think not!

#2586 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It’s not even noon yet.

I am a relatively new owner so I haven’t been following the update announcements. I didn’t realize it wasn’t supposed to be out until noon. I will go back to doing chores and patiently waiting for the release!

#2587 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I am a relatively new owner so I haven’t been following the update announcements. I didn’t realize it wasn’t supposed to be out until noon. I will go back to doing chores and patiently waiting for the release!

No time was specified, AFAIK, and Spooky is in Wisconsin, for whatever that is worth.

RM

#2588 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

No one said noon. Hers is Just hinting at us being patient. There is no set time.

#2589 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

No one said noon. Hers is Just hinting at us being patient. There is no set time.

Haha. Ahh. Ok.

#2590 1 year ago

I’m guessing 10am PST, as that’s when Ultraman Day officially kicks off. Wouldn’t be surprised is it’s later in the day.

#2591 1 year ago
Smeagol (resized).jpgSmeagol (resized).jpg
#2592 1 year ago
ljrb5rpvcnk01 (resized).pngljrb5rpvcnk01 (resized).png
#2593 1 year ago
7C6B47B5-CD4B-41C5-90E8-4DE9AC913FEE (resized).png7C6B47B5-CD4B-41C5-90E8-4DE9AC913FEE (resized).png
#2594 1 year ago

no code yet

#2595 1 year ago

Hey everybody!!! Happy Ultraman Day! Code will be dropping in just a few here along with a YouTube video going over all the new animations and other updates to the game. Enjoy!!

#2596 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Hey everybody!!! Happy Ultraman Day! Code will be dropping in just a few here along with a YouTube video going over all the new animations and other updates to the game. Enjoy!!

YAY!

#2597 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Excited!

#2598 1 year ago

SHUWATCH!
Code update V1.08 (scroll down, past Halloween): https://new.spookypinball.com/game-support/

#2599 1 year ago

Awesome.

Thanks for this. Been loving my CE since it got here 3 weeks ago.

Have also been looking forward to this update.

#2600 1 year ago

Sadly I don’t own a windows machine. I will have to soldier on with 1.07. Tried to update with the Mac and met all the requirements for Fat32, etc but still threw an error. Fortunately 1.07 works great still. I am a software developer so I am a little caught off guard by the install requirements for 2022, but I am super happy with 1.07. Hope folks enjoy the update.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,000 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 100.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners/page/52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.