(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,002 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pballinhd
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 101.
#2351 1 year ago

RaM’s code depth is very deep and at this moment yes it is far more developed that HWN/UM. But, that is only because Spooky only had to code one game at the time. They are now currently programming three games with a whole team of programmers. So it will be another few months before HWN/UM reach any kind of completed code. Also despite some of the layout issues with RaM it’s the license and low production numbers that is keeping the price high imo. HWN and UM definitely have a better layout but the themes are more niche. I am not really worried about the resale value of my HWN because I ain’t selling it! Haha. Really enjoying it. Plus the numbers will normalize after people spend more time on it and code continues to develop. It always does.

Quoted from pinballjah:

Haven't really played Rick and Morty but is the code that more far developed that these Spooky games are selling in the $11-$12k range? Or is it just a better playfield layout, more popular game? Thanks.

#2352 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Haven't really played Rick and Morty but is the code that more far developed that these Spooky games are selling in the $11-$12k range? Or is it just a better playfield layout, more popular game? Thanks.

The code on R&M is absolutely superb (even though it has no true wizard mode and could utilize another multiball to work towards). The light show, music, and theme integration are all top notch and compare well to other pinball master pieces.

#2353 1 year ago

I really don't like R&M layout, but the code, the lights, the music are just incredible. Maybe the best theme integration ever.
Also, a lot of pinball places have one in operation, so people are more exposed to this title, and it makes it more desirable.
Hopefully UM will reach this level of code eventually. Right now it's already fun to play, but nowhere near R&M for the deepness, call outs, lights etc.

#2354 1 year ago

Decided to powder coat the speaker cutouts. Think it will be better representation of Ultraman with a red mesh. Went with super chrome.

D14DAA3A-FEAC-43EF-B29B-9E4C1E3E3AD4 (resized).jpegD14DAA3A-FEAC-43EF-B29B-9E4C1E3E3AD4 (resized).jpeg
#2355 1 year ago

It’s home!

4A2BC0C8-865A-48E6-A386-8D1C5DED7A1B (resized).jpeg4A2BC0C8-865A-48E6-A386-8D1C5DED7A1B (resized).jpeg
#2356 1 year ago

Ok. On day 2 now. I had to force myself to stop playing at 1AM to get some sleep. All shots dialed in from the factory. Right orbit switch registering every time. Had zero issues out of the box. Leveled the game and played it all night with zero issues. Definitely a fan. Final inspection was done by lpeters82 and it seems he crushed it. Thanks again.

#2357 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Ok. On day 2 now. I had to force myself to stop playing at 1AM to get some sleep. All shots dialed in from the factory. Right orbit switch registering every time. Had zero issues out of the box. Leveled the game and played it all night with zero issues. Definitely a fan. Final inspection was done by lpeters82 and it seems he crushed it. Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words.

#2358 1 year ago

lpeters82

Can I request you do final inspection on my #295
Please....

#2359 1 year ago

Any savants out there actually keeping a handle on production times/delivery estimates? I'm wondering what the best guess is for my Standard (451, I believe the first UM SE?), think it should've been December-ish going off the original 18-month timeline but not sure if Spooky has been able to stick to that with shortages and everything else going on.

Have had the cash set aside for a while now, just getting really excited for this one. Debated jumping to a CE a couple times now but I really like having the cheapest versions of games I can get, I'm going to have my Rick and Morty + Ultraman, shipped to my house, for less than the MSRP on a Collector's Toy Story 4

#2360 1 year ago
Quoted from Fmfreim:

lpeters82
Can I request you do final inspection on my #295
Please....

Maybe, but our whole team that clears games is great. We all take it personally when we see something we missed or something happens in shipping, because we truly go through these games light by light, shot by shot, switch by switch. She's not on Pinside, but there is a woman named Tori that goes through every game before they get to final testing...she's been making us look really good lately. It also frees up more of my time to squash bugs and wright new rules.

#2361 1 year ago

I put a sheet of voodoo glass on the game and wow. Makes the already beautiful playfield and toys really pop!

#2362 1 year ago

I know someone here posted recommended amplifier settings. I didn’t see it as a key post. Could someone that had is it bookmarked please pass me a link? Thanks.

#2363 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I know someone here posted recommended amplifier settings. I didn’t see it as a key post. Could someone that had is it bookmarked please pass me a link? Thanks.

I wouldn't set the amplifier by any specific setting. Go into the music test menu and adjust based on your ear. That said...here is how I typically adjust the dials starting from the furthest towards the back.

1) 80% - Primary Volume
2) 90% - Base
2) 90% - Treble
3) ?
4) 10% - Subwoofer

#2364 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I wouldn't set the amplifier by any specific setting. Go into the music test menu and adjust based on your ear. That said...here is how I typically adjust the dials starting from the furthest towards the back.
1) 80% - Primary Volume
2) 90% - Base
2) 90% - Treble
3) ?
4) 10% - Subwoofer

Have you considered putting a label on or next to the amp control dials?

I had to use a hand mirror to see what they were.

RM

#2365 1 year ago

OK, I am trying a scoop mod, adding a PETG protector and also remounting the Beta Capsule flasher so any impact does not break the smoked plastic/sneeze guard. Note, I stole this basic idea from user "movingpictures" in the Halloween owners thread.

RM

IMG_0388 (resized).JPGIMG_0388 (resized).JPGIMG_0389 (resized).JPGIMG_0389 (resized).JPGIMG_0390 (resized).JPGIMG_0390 (resized).JPGIMG_0391 (resized).JPGIMG_0391 (resized).JPGIMG_0392 (resized).JPGIMG_0392 (resized).JPGIMG_0393 (resized).JPGIMG_0393 (resized).JPGIMG_0394 (resized).JPGIMG_0394 (resized).JPGIMG_0395 (resized).JPGIMG_0395 (resized).JPGIMG_0396 (resized).JPGIMG_0396 (resized).JPGIMG_0402 (resized).JPGIMG_0402 (resized).JPGIMG_0403 (resized).JPGIMG_0403 (resized).JPG
#2366 1 year ago

Man, it sucks having the game be 15 miles away in a shipping center for a week and I can't just go pick it up. No help and no appropriate vehicle to just have them put the pallet into. I'd have to go unbox it and load it in my SUV....too much risk of damage. =F Friday can't get here soon enough.

#2367 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

OK, I am trying a scoop mod, adding a PETG protector and also remounting the Beta Capsule flasher so any impact does not break the smoked plastic/sneeze guard. Note, I stole this basic idea from user "movingpictures" in the Halloween owners thread.
RM

Is it solving the issue for you?

#2368 1 year ago

UM CE #232 with butter cab arrived yesterday - full price, day 1 purchase (although I did upgrade from SE to CE with butter). Packing was incredible - multiple tip indicators and two packing blankets. The machine plays beautifully out of the box - another great job by @lpeters82. It truly is a gorgeous machine. My wife and kids love it too - my ten year old is a pretty good player and he might like this one more than the GZ premium at one of our local arcades.

Surprises - the game is super-fast and has a great combination of flow-y shots and precision shots. The ball lifters are fun and a non-issue. My wife plays pinball with me a bit, but is pretty casual, and she had zero problems with the ball lifters. I think the audio and visual cues are fine as they are. The playfield is absolutely packed with shots and the upper playfields are a lot of fun - hectic trying to hit the shots in the fairly small area, but in a fun way! The multiballs get even more hectic with so many things to keep track of.

If you are on the fence, I highly recommend sticking with this one. ACNC has been my favorite game, and I've played a lot of pins now. UM is right up there. I think the only thing separating UM from ACNC for me is that ACNC has a little more "presence" - the playfield, rules, callouts, and music just come together into something special. I think UM can totally get that too, maybe just a bit of work on the callouts or music? Don't get me wrong though - it is fantastic as is. Looking forward to Spooky's next pin - Army of Darkness or Scooby Doo? If double theme, so hard to choose! In the meantime, I'll be playing my UM!

Great job Team Spooky!

#2369 1 year ago
Quoted from spandol:

Is it solving the issue for you?

Well, it's meant to address multiple things:

1. Reduce rejects from the scoop - this seems to be working

2. Reduce the chance of breaking the Beta Capsule plastic from ball hits (don't know, have to see what happens)

3. Reduce the chance of breaking the smoked plastic/sneeze guard from where the Beta Capsule lamp socket is attached from ball hits, hence moving the attachment point to a hex post attached to the PETG protector (don't know, have to see what happens)

RussMyers

#2370 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

2. Reduce the chance of breaking the Beta Capsule plastic from ball hits (don't know, have to see what happens)
3. Reduce the chance of breaking the smoked plastic/sneeze guard from where the Beta Capsule lamp socket is attached from ball hits, hence moving the attachment point to a hex post attached to the PETG protector (don't know, have to see what happens)
RussMyers

If that doesn’t fully protect the capsule I wonder if it could be made to come out past the capsule and then go up at 90 degrees. This would give even more protection from an air all direct hit.

#2371 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

RussMyers

I'm mainly interested in #1. I have a HWN and I'm trying to figure out how to solve rejects. Thanks for the reply. I'll give it more of a try that what I cut before.

#2372 1 year ago
Quoted from DMinusOne:

UM CE #232 with butter cab arrived yesterday - full price, day 1 purchase (although I did upgrade from SE to CE with butter). Packing was incredible - multiple tip indicators and two packing blankets. The machine plays beautifully out of the box - another great job by lpeters82. It truly is a gorgeous machine. My wife and kids love it too - my ten year old is a pretty good player and he might like this one more than the GZ premium at one of our local arcades.
Surprises - the game is super-fast and has a great combination of flow-y shots and precision shots. The ball lifters are fun and a non-issue. My wife plays pinball with me a bit, but is pretty casual, and she had zero problems with the ball lifters. I think the audio and visual cues are fine as they are. The playfield is absolutely packed with shots and the upper playfields are a lot of fun - hectic trying to hit the shots in the fairly small area, but in a fun way! The multiballs get even more hectic with so many things to keep track of.
If you are on the fence, I highly recommend sticking with this one. ACNC has been my favorite game, and I've played a lot of pins now. UM is right up there. I think the only thing separating UM from ACNC for me is that ACNC has a little more "presence" - the playfield, rules, callouts, and music just come together into something special. I think UM can totally get that too, maybe just a bit of work on the callouts or music? Don't get me wrong though - it is fantastic as is. Looking forward to Spooky's next pin - Army of Darkness or Scooby Doo? If double theme, so hard to choose! In the meantime, I'll be playing my UM!
Great job Team Spooky!

If a lot of my pins are being played, I don't always hear the lifter sound cue so I still lose a ball every once in a while.

I plan to remove the Kaiju plastics above the slings for a while just to be able to see the ball coming out. Not sure if I'll keep it that way, but it's a quick and easy change that's reversible.

#2373 1 year ago
Quoted from Frax:

Man, it sucks having the game be 15 miles away in a shipping center for a week and I can't just go pick it up. No help and no appropriate vehicle to just have them put the pallet into. I'd have to go unbox it and load it in my SUV....too much risk of damage. =F Friday can't get here soon enough.

Do you have a hitch on the SUV? Could just rent a small enclosed trailer and ratchet strap it down.

#2374 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

If a lot of my pins are being played, I don't always hear the lifter sound cue so I still lose a ball every once in a while.
I plan to remove the Kaiju plastics above the slings for a while just to be able to see the ball coming out. Not sure if I'll keep it that way, but it's a quick and easy change that's reversible.

Yeah, I can see that. I'll sometimes lose a ball on the multiballs because I'm not focused on the lifters. Apart from the multiballs, knowing the shots plus the visual/audio cues is enough for me under normal conditions. I have problems playing other games in my collection when other people are also playing - especially when they are playing ACNC since I have that one kind of cranked. At least that's my excuse...

#2375 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I removed them and like it better. I also removed the plastic protector above the captive ball.

#2376 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

Do you have a hitch on the SUV? Could just rent a small enclosed trailer and ratchet strap it down.

Not that I'm aware of, no. Heh. I don't pay much attention to the SUV. It's my wife's car, and the kids trashed the interior. I really don't even like driving the damn thing.

#2377 1 year ago

Who else is excited For Ultraman day? I am ready for this new Update.

#2378 1 year ago

Just set-up my Ultraman yesterday. The ball will sometimes jump out of the end of wire-form and drain when I make a left ramp shot. This seems to happen about once every 10 games. Is there anyway to fix this?

#2379 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrg50:

Just set-up my Ultraman yesterday. The ball will sometimes jump out of the end of wire-form and drain when I make a left ramp shot. This seems to happen about once every 10 games. Is there anyway to fix this?

Assuming your game is level side-side, take off the lock nut and washer holding the end of the wireform to the post and bend it up a bit, maybe spread the upper and lower sections apart a bit. May have to fiddle with it.

RM

#2380 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Assuming your game is level side-side, take off the lock nut and washer holding the end of the wireform to the post and bend it up a bit, maybe spread the upper and lower sections apart a bit. May have to fiddle with it.
RM

There was a bend in the ramp. The last section was bent downward and a fast ball was partially airborne before it got to the end of the ramp. It would then hit the loop at the end of the ramp bounce off the glass and down the drain. Removing the bend seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the suggestion.

#2381 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I'm ready. The wife has only been playing the wizard mode, trying to get those 6 balls locked before the multiball. I'm hoping for some nice polish to make the gameplay more meaningful and animations/sounds to fill in between the modes/kaju battles. I still think this game can become great and hopefully will once all the pieces come together. C'mon Ultraman Day!

#2382 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

They have a new update coming for Ultraman day? Bug fixes this next update would be the best thing in my view.

#2383 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

They have a new update coming for Ultraman day? Bug fixes this next update would be the best thing in my view.

That's the scuttlebutt. Supposed to be a significant package, bug fixes, new graphics and game data display, vid clips, maybe callouts, and new features.

RM

#2384 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

That's the scuttlebutt. Supposed to be a significant package, bug fixes, new graphics and game data display, vid clips, maybe callouts, and new features.
RM

That would be incredible news. Hopefully more full screen stuff, that would be great for the vid clips.

#2385 1 year ago

I believe this is when they are rolling out with the new UI.

I think July 10th is Ultraman day.

#2386 1 year ago

So I received my machine today #252, it arrived unblemished. I set it up, installed balls, played first game...got to the point to choose my battle. I was able to move left and right, but when I attempted to choose via the start button, nada...even tried using both flippers (as instructed on the screen), still nothing...put in an email, but nothing other than check connections...went into switch test and the start switch doesn't register?, but when I go into coil test, the start switch works just fine activating the coils?..so I put the balls back in to fire up another game...and now my right flipper doesn't work...but the switch does...I noted that on the main board ( pinataur?), I don't see the solenoid led lit? or the three fuses next to it...anyone deal with something like this while I'm waiting to hear from tech support?
...also why dont the flippers have a high power setting in coil test? only low power...which I can barely hear much less see it move

20220623_140435 (resized).jpg20220623_140435 (resized).jpg
#2387 1 year ago

Just got off the phone with the user above...he's good to go.

#2388 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Yes Thanks...was just going to post that...all good now....beautiful machine...

#2389 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

What was the solution?

#2390 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I believe this is when they are rolling out with the new UI

Pardon my ignorance, but what is UI?

#2391 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is UI?

User interface. An IT term

#2392 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

What was the solution?

I walked him through resetting the Molex connection and testing continuity on the right flipper, but I think actual issue may have been simply trying to select one of the expert modes that only unlocks after you play one of the other modes.

Edit: "Walked him through", might be a bit strong. He seemed well versed in pinball. We basically just discussed what was happening and checked the basic stuff together.

#2393 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I walked him through resetting the Molex connection and testing continuity on the right flipper, but I think actual issue may have been simply trying to select one of the expert modes that only unlocks after you play one of the other modes.
Edit: "Walked him through", might be a bit strong. He seemed well versed in pinball. We basically just discussed what was happening and checked the basic stuff together.

lpeters82 is that something that will be addressed in a future code update (a visual cue that you can/cannot select a mode [based on some necessary prerequisite])?

#2394 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

lpeters82 is that something that will be addressed in a future code update (a visual cue that you can/cannot select a mode [based on some necessary prerequisite])?

I believe it does say on the selection screen that it was not available...I just didn't see it as it was my first time there...but an audible "tick" of some sort to know that your're pressing the button, but that its not allowed would have been helpful...had a minor flipper issue, seems it was just a connector issue, pulled the pin, and reinstalled and all good now...awesome customer service Spooky...and that playfiled is so sweet....don't get the hate for this game...

#2395 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I believe it does say on the selection screen that it was not available...I just didn't see it as it was my first time there...but an audible "tick" of some sort to know that your're pressing the button, but that its not allowed would have been helpful...had a minor flipper issue, seems it was just a connector issue, pulled the pin, and reinstalled and all good now...awesome customer service Spooky...and that playfiled is so sweet....don't get the hate for this game...

Perhaps a negative sounding buzzer along with a flash of translucent red over the display would be good for when a player tries to select a locked mode.

#2396 1 year ago

just don't let the arrow move to unavailable modes?

#2397 1 year ago

Got my butter CE today. Excellent packing by the Spooky team. The cabinet is stunning. Really glad I decided to go for the butter after all. Checked everything under the playfield before I started playing, didn't see anything loose. HOLY SHIT THAT'S A BIG SUBWOOFER. This is going to be a bit of a disjointed ramble...here goes..

My only 'issues' are extremely minor overall. I've had some wicked airballs (upper pf drop target launched the ball clear out of the pf, hit the glass, and it ended up back in the shooter lane!) but oddly none from the mystery scoop....in fact my mystery scoop is really hittable, and very easy from a backhand. The right orbit is every bit the bitch people say it is....and yet somehow my wife managed to two-time it on the fly on her second game.

The plunger is....very insufficient. Theres two minor blemishes that don't bother me and half of it leans very slightly to one side (molding or assembly error I assume...not sure how these are fabricated) but the real complaint is....it's just VERY weak. Not sure if it's off center or the spring is just too weak, but you have to plunge in a very specific way to get it to go all the way and come out the left. I think a slightly stronger spring would remedy this with no issue in my case. I only have the back legs up maybe a half inch or 3/4ths, and the front are all the way down. I didn't specifically check the angle or even the level (YOLO!) but everything else is real zippy and no balls getting hung up in the subways, even after putting two in the scoop one right after another.

The sound...I do have some whinging to do here. One, the speakers have have a *constant* static-y background to them, even when nothing is going on and the game is otherwise silent. It's really bad. Also, the "minimum" volume level is still too loud for my taste. We have 6 people in this house. It would be nice to be able to set it lower, or barring that, plug in headphones.....but I will settle for getting rid of the very sneakily loud background static. It sounds as bad as the fan in my Godzilla power supply. The callouts are pretty funny at times....like draining the ball and getting "we lost a lot of good men that day..." is practically memeworthy.

Flipper buttons feel strange but I'll get used to it. I did notice that both the upper flippers can be staged, which
I didn't pay any attention to at TPF!

Overall a really great experience and looking forward to more updates and just getting to finally play the thing.

#2398 1 year ago
Quoted from Frax:

Got my butter CE today. Excellent packing by the Spooky team. The cabinet is stunning. Really glad I decided to go for the butter after all. Checked everything under the playfield before I started playing, didn't see anything loose. HOLY SHIT THAT'S A BIG SUBWOOFER. This is going to be a bit of a disjointed ramble...here goes..
My only 'issues' are extremely minor overall. I've had some wicked airballs (upper pf drop target launched the ball clear out of the pf, hit the glass, and it ended up back in the shooter lane!) but oddly none from the mystery scoop....in fact my mystery scoop is really hittable, and very easy from a backhand. The right orbit is every bit the bitch people say it is....and yet somehow my wife managed to two-time it on the fly on her second game.
The plunger is....very insufficient. Theres two minor blemishes that don't bother me and half of it leans very slightly to one side (molding or assembly error I assume...not sure how these are fabricated) but the real complaint is....it's just VERY weak. Not sure if it's off center or the spring is just too weak, but you have to plunge in a very specific way to get it to go all the way and come out the left. I think a slightly stronger spring would remedy this with no issue in my case. I only have the back legs up maybe a half inch or 3/4ths, and the front are all the way down. I didn't specifically check the angle or even the level (YOLO!) but everything else is real zippy and no balls getting hung up in the subways, even after putting two in the scoop one right after another.
The sound...I do have some whinging to do here. One, the speakers have have a *constant* static-y background to them, even when nothing is going on and the game is otherwise silent. It's really bad. Also, the "minimum" volume level is still too loud for my taste. We have 6 people in this house. It would be nice to be able to set it lower, or barring that, plug in headphones.....but I will settle for getting rid of the very sneakily loud background static. It sounds as bad as the fan in my Godzilla power supply. The callous are pretty funny at times....like draining the ball and getting "we lost a lot of good men that day..." is practically memeworthy.
Flipper buttons feel strange but I'll get used to it. I did notice that both the upper flippers can be staged, which
Overall a really great experience and looking forward to more updates and just getting to finally play the thing.

Same issue with the background sound...and I also got an airball off the top ramp too...butter is nice though...

#2399 1 year ago
Quoted from Frax:

The sound...I do have some whinging to do here. One, the speakers have have a *constant* static-y background to them, even when nothing is going on and the game is otherwise silent. It's really bad. Also, the "minimum" volume level is still too loud for my taste. We have 6 people in this house. It would be nice to be able to set it lower, or barring that, plug in headphones.....but I will settle for getting rid of the very sneakily loud background static. It sounds as bad as the fan in my Godzilla power supply. The callouts are pretty funny at times....like draining the ball and getting "we lost a lot of good men that day..." is practically memeworthy.

Check the little black box (amp) in the bottom of the cabinet. Turn down the master volume a bunch and boom, the hissing disappears.

2D6EAF65-579F-4942-B0D4-EAD4AE16CDB2.jpeg2D6EAF65-579F-4942-B0D4-EAD4AE16CDB2.jpeg
#2400 1 year ago
Quoted from Frax:

n fact my mystery scoop is really hittable, and very easy from a backhand.

I remember posting something like this right after getting my game. Then I learned it works great til the backstop bends back, then nothing goes in the hole. You have to keep bending the deflector back down every couple dozen games

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 101.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners/page/48?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.