(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,002 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pballinhd
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 101.
#2201 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yeah, I've learned a big lesson on this one. I'm #350, so I've got a bit of time still, but I'm worried because the prices keep dropping and dropping. If the prices don't pick up by the time my invoice is due, then I'll highly consider walking away from my deposit.
I don't mind losing a bit value on the resale, but not like this. Right now, Ultraman CEs are not even worth 7k on the secondary market. That's a 2 thousand dollar loss before I've even picked up the game or had it shipped to me. I've never seen this kind of value loss on a game mid-run.
I didn't buy UM to flip, but I'll have to sell something to pay it's invoice. And it doesn’t make sense to do that if I'm gonna lose my shirt, and could just buy an UM later for even less. I might as well cut my losses and bite the 2k bullet now, rather than a 2.5k bullet later.
I guess it'll just depend on what things look like when my invoice is due, and how much I'm liking the pins I all ready have. I do think Ultraman looks fun, so we'll see.

That's what they said about Kiss five years ago. Once they stop making them, that is when the demand will kick in. I assume the owners of Spooky are aware of this issue and are working on improving the code to make the game desirable. It's really refining the code that is holding this game back.

#2202 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Geez. Can people give it a rest? Two (2) sound cues and a flasher go off. After one ball or at most one game you should realize the ball returns from the inlanes. Spooky should NOT change this. It is what makes the game unique. Go buy a Stern. Every ramp will return neatly to your flipper with no risk or excitement.

Exactly how I feel. So tired of people who don't even own the game saying there is nothing Spooky can do to make this a good game, the layout is terrible.

#2203 1 year ago

These are the same people that will still scoff even when the game code is finished and becomes desirable and the price goes above msrp. People just LOVE to be negative and shit talk the small guys. Especially in this hobby and and especially on pinside. If you got a free or discounted spot good on you! You got an incredible deal on wild game! I’m not butt hurt I paid full price. I wanted it and it got it day one. I’ve had my concerns but they were laid too rest when I got my machine (HWN). Um is a little behind codewise but that is going to change bigtime on Ultramans birthday in July! Just wait!

Quoted from kciaccio:

Exactly how I feel. So tired of people who don't even own the game saying there is nothing Spooky can do to make this a good game, the layout is terrible.

#2204 1 year ago

It really does depend on the code. Right now, it's still an incomplete game. I've played through all it has to offer, and I'm pretty bummed. I haven't even bothered installing the last update because I don't care about a wizard mode when the base code is tragically incomplete. I haven't turned the machine on in over a month. Once production catches up in the industry and the recession sets in, prices for these pins are not going to be pretty. Maybe they will fetch cost in ten years . . . maybe. At least it will likely (hopefully) be fun to play when the code is done in 2025.

#2205 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainHendry:

Ultraman #258 has shipped.

Woo! Butter cabs must be backlogged a bit lol. I was expecting early July for 253, haven't been emailed yet, heh.

#2206 1 year ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

It really does depend on the code. Right now, it's still an incomplete game. I've played through all it has to offer, and I'm pretty bummed. I haven't even bothered installing the last update because I don't care about a wizard mode when the base code is tragically incomplete. I haven't turned the machine on in over a month. Once production catches up in the industry and the recession sets in, prices for these pins are not going to be pretty. Maybe they will fetch cost in ten years . . . maybe. At least it will likely (hopefully) be fun to play when the code is done in 2025.

Weird, I’ve still been playing it a lot & enjoy it. The Kaiju modes are all fun, the multiballs are all fun. Sure, needs some polish - but it’s fun in its current state. I was playing a mix of old & new games last nite. Shadow was pissing me off, Road Show’s starting to feel a bit long in the tooth…I was having more fun on UM. Rush LE is the current king tho.

#2207 1 year ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Agree with code. There are a few other things that I do not like about the pin but code can not help them.
Gave one of my pre-order spot to my buddy as he loves the theme. Free of course before it was popular.. He has it and it is a keeper for him. He does not really like the game but he is more of a collector that enjoys turning his games on staring at them more than playing.

I feel the coding is like watching a free movie on YouTube with no subscription. 3 to 8 minutes at a time 22 different times. You end up seeing the movie but realize you should have payed $2.99 and streamed it. If the integration and code ever gets a major redo and not just a gloss over it could be a game. Lots of work to do .

#2208 1 year ago

With Getaways and Shadows approaching $7k, I can't see this game staying below that for very long.

#2209 1 year ago

I don’t get the people who complain so much about the code. Exactly what are you wanting. The modes are great. The addition of the final hurry up shot is great. The music is good. Multiballs are fun. Mini wizard and current wizard mode are great. I’ll probably never get to the upcoming final wizard mode. Code polish will make a great code better. I can understand not liking a layout. I’ve played lots of games I don’t care for. But I don’t understand why people like bashing on games that others like. But I’m used to it. I still love my Hobbit.

#2210 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:Yep, I lost money as well. I'm not a "flipper" and sounds like you aren't either. Most of my games stay ~5 years.

If you can't acknowledge that the software was wildly immature (AND NOT FUN) when this title was released, then you are living in a dream world of your own making. Sure, I can hear it now...Stern does the same thing. Nope...not on the same scale. Saying all the negativity was generated by flippers is just BS. I know many avid enthusiasts that are disappointed with this game.
I'm with you on flipper negativity, though. The number of NIB games being sold by non-distributors is very sad. Price increases are bad enough...flippers asking 10-12k for a NIB Stern Premium is pretty depressing. They do occasionally deliver 2 great games in one year...Rush and GZ are both awesome games.

You didnt lose money, you chose to sell at a loss. Big difference.

And Halloween way better than Rush lol

#2211 1 year ago

Decided on these spots. Think they add to the topper.

7C7DF1BB-9E68-4435-9DC3-617480CE55D4 (resized).jpeg7C7DF1BB-9E68-4435-9DC3-617480CE55D4 (resized).jpegA64731FC-91E2-4648-B2E5-7EF7217C7A03 (resized).pngA64731FC-91E2-4648-B2E5-7EF7217C7A03 (resized).png
#2212 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yeah, I've learned a big lesson on this one. I'm #350, so I've got a bit of time still, but I'm worried because the prices keep dropping and dropping. If the prices don't pick up by the time my invoice is due, then I'll highly consider walking away from my deposit.
I don't mind losing a bit value on the resale, but not like this. Right now, Ultraman CEs are not even worth 7k on the secondary market. That's a 2 thousand dollar loss before I've even picked up the game or had it shipped to me. I've never seen this kind of value loss on a game mid-run.
I didn't buy UM to flip, but I'll have to sell something to pay it's invoice. And it doesn’t make sense to do that if I'm gonna lose my shirt, and could just buy an UM later for even less. I might as well cut my losses and bite the 2k bullet now, rather than a 2.5k bullet later.
I guess it'll just depend on what things look like when my invoice is due, and how much I'm liking the pins I all ready have. I do think Ultraman looks fun, so we'll see.

What lesson did you learn? You already knew Spooky was a smaller co. You already knew code would continued to be refined. What are you surprised about?

#2213 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You didnt lose money, you chose to sell at a loss. Big difference.
And Halloween way better than Rush lol

Are you for real? When you purchase something and sell it for less, it's called losing money (especially when it's NIB). Have you ever sold something where you didn't chose to sell? Perhaps someone forced you to sell? Not me. Everything I sell is my choice, so trying to differentiate is superfluous, dood.

I'm happy you like Halloween and not surprised you like it better than Rush. Different strokes.

Quoted from Roostking:

What lesson did you learn? You already knew Spooky was a smaller co. You already knew code would continued to be refined. What are you surprised about?

Play before you pay? Don't trust that Spooky won't bite off more than they can chew? I'm surprised they decided to tackle 2 licenses at once with a modest software team that didn't have a track record and wasn't firing on all cylinders. I'm sure it will all come together eventually, but not everyone wants to wait months/years to have a fun game. These beasts take up a lot of room and with all the other titles on the market, they have to compete for a slot.

And just to be clear, I still love/respect Spooky. R&M is a masterpiece that will never leave my collection.

#2214 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I learned my lesson on putting a deposit down on a game that I don't know for sure is good.

I got caught up in the moment, and thought that if I didn't order UM the day it went on sale, that I'd be stuck in a Rick and Morty situation; where UM would be hard to find, and more expensive than MSRP.

Now I'm only going to pre-order a game if I'm certain it's a winner. And in particular, I'm gonna wait and see on Spooky titles going forward. Worst case, I pay a bit more later if it ends up being an in demand title, best case, I avoid a massive loss like with HWN and UM.

#2215 1 year ago

The code is a bit confusing - things like the timer on the modes that just end, and damage to Ultraman, plus playfield lights with no text that serve multiple purposes… I dunno, I hope it gets worked out.

#2216 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Are you for real? When you purchase something and sell it for less, it's called losing money (especially when it's NIB). Have you ever sold something where you didn't chose to sell? Perhaps someone forced you to sell? Not me. Everything I sell is my choice, so trying to differentiate is superfluous, dood.
I'm happy you like Halloween and not surprised you like it better than Rush. Different strokes.

Play before you pay? Don't trust that Spooky won't bite off more than they can chew? I'm surprised they decided to tackle 2 licenses at once with a modest software team that didn't have a track record and wasn't firing on all cylinders. I'm sure it will all come together eventually, but not everyone wants to wait months/years to have a fun game. These beasts take up a lot of room and with all the other titles on the market, they have to compete for a slot.
And just to be clear, I still love/respect Spooky. R&M is a masterpiece that will never leave my collection.

Nobody forced you to sell it it's like the stock market market you lose money on paper one day but if you don't sell it you didn't actually lose the money. So unless you had to sell the pin then you didn't have to lose money on it. That's all I'm saying no one made you lose money on it.

#2217 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Nobody forced you to sell it it's like the stock market market you lose money on paper one day but if you don't sell it you didn't actually lose the money. So unless you had to sell the pin then you didn't have to lose money on it. That's all I'm saying no one made you lose money on it.

If I want to move on with Godzilla, I make money. If I want to move on with UM, I lose money. Market value is a loss. Same with stocks. You may gain value back, but your logic is that such a thing will happen. It doesn't always happen. He wanted to move on. He lost money.

#2218 1 year ago

Can anyone tell me what was in the pack-in bag that came with your Ultraman? Extra lights and stuff? I'm missing mine.

Thanks.

RussM

#2219 1 year ago

Also, has anyone successfully added lit flipper buttons to Ultraman (or Halloween)?

Thanks,

RussMyers

#2220 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Also, has anyone successfully added lit flipper buttons to Ultraman (or Halloween)?
Thanks,
RussMyers

Yep on the buttons. I chose the color changing ones. I use the comet diy kit. Simple and easy. And cheap. Use standard modern set.

#2221 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Yep on the buttons. I chose the color changing ones. I use the comet diy kit. Simple and easy. And cheap. Use standard modern set.

This one?

It just piggybacks onto the coin door insert lamps?

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/illuminated-flipper-button-kit?variant=29411773481062

RM

#2222 1 year ago

I have been getting some ball hang-ups here.

Not sure what to do about it.

RM

Stuck Ball 1 (resized).JPGStuck Ball 1 (resized).JPG
#2223 1 year ago

Also, want to adjust the flipper bat alignment of the top (Jirahs) upper level mini playfield.

How am I supposed to get to the crank?

No matter what position I put the playfield in a cannot seem to be able to get to it.

RM

#2224 1 year ago

What is this? I don’t think that’s supposed to be there and it may be blocking the path of the ball. I believe to make flipper adjustments on the uppers you’ll have to remove the playfield. There is a video on YouTube from SpookyLuke on how to make some adjustments. Give that a watch.

Quoted from RussMyers:

I have been getting some ball hang-ups here.
Not sure what to do about it.
RM
[quoted image]

7AF78E3B-7C5F-41A2-9111-AAF819FB05DC (resized).png7AF78E3B-7C5F-41A2-9111-AAF819FB05DC (resized).png

#2225 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

What is this? I don’t think that’s supposed to be there and it may be blocking the path of the ball. I believe to make flipper adjustments on the uppers you’ll have to remove the playfield. There is a video on YouTube from SpookyLuke on how to make some adjustments. Give that a watch.

[quoted image]

That's just the steel ballguide, kind of in shadow. My pic is kind of sideways.

This is a better view, and yes I watched that vid already; doesnt address where my ball is getting stuck.

Here's a better pic.

Stuck Ball 1 rotated (resized).jpgStuck Ball 1 rotated (resized).jpg
#2226 1 year ago

Here is the link to my video on adjusting the upper playfield flipper. I would suggest putting a peice of cardboard between the playfield and armor. When you know what you are doing it really is a 2-3 minute job, but plan on 15 minutes your first time.

The one thing that I didn't go over in that video is the importance of the ball guides past the right flipper. That metal guide should be sitting on the inside of the post and bent in a way where the the ball continues backwards slightly before bending around. I hope that makes sense.

In terms of the ball trap. I would simply reposition that peice of foam on the backside of the ramp. I can't see it in on my phone, the picture is too dark. If it fell off send me a PM.

#2227 1 year ago

Wow, weird…looks like black rubber in the photo. Make sure your game is perfectly level and pitched correctly.

Quoted from RussMyers:

That's just the steel ballguide, kind of in shadow. My pic is kind of sideways.
This is a better view, and yes I watched that vid already; doesnt address where my ball is getting stuck.
Here's a better pic.
[quoted image]

#2228 1 year ago

Has anyone bought this shooter housing for UM? Is it a perfect match?

https://www.lanezcustomsteel.com/collection/halloween-color-matched-shooter-rod-housing-mznr2

#2229 1 year ago

I can confirm that they use the same powder coat color as the game shipped.

#2230 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I can confirm that they use the same powder coat color as the game shipped.

Thanks!

#2231 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I know many avid enthusiasts that are disappointed with this game.

I would say the avid enthusiasts “were” disappointed with this game. The code has evolved to the point where all the pinball people I know are satisfied or pleased with the code now when they play the machine. Spooky has more in store for the game as well.

Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Maybe use those cabs for the next title? Distros probably wouldn't want stock of $9k game that's trading for $7k, but who knows what the future will bring.

They will make the full run. Distros will hold inventory and they will all eventually sell. It’s only a very recent occurrence that distributors had no inventory, they don’t mind a game sitting NIB for a year in their warehouse or on their showroom floor so that way they look like they have options for customers. They may discount them some but they will stock them.

#2232 1 year ago

I am an avid enthusiast and have a no cost deposit transfer available in the marketplace.
Ultraman is a cool theme. Thanks!

#2233 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I would say the avid enthusiasts “were” disappointed with this game. The code has evolved to the point where all the pinball people I know are satisfied or pleased with the code now when they play the machine. Spooky has more in store for the game as well.

Not surprised the code is improving, however you never get a second chance to make a first impression (and pinball folk can be tough critics. The price/perception for this game will unfortunately suffer for awhile (no matter how many owners try and convince the community otherwise). For those that love the game, it obviously doesn't matter. For those that don't, it's a bummer. A reminder you win some, you lose some...even in pinball.

#2234 1 year ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

If I want to move on with Godzilla, I make money. If I want to move on with UM, I lose money. Market value is a loss. Same with stocks. You may gain value back, but your logic is that such a thing will happen. It doesn't always happen. He wanted to move on. He lost money.

So his choice, to lose money, thats my point. It doesnt sound like some external force made him sell at a loss. Big difference.

Anyway...

Cant wait to play UM on location.

#2235 1 year ago

Even if i doubt UM will ever make the top 10 (too niche and unusual gameplay), I'm not worried either about the value once the run is complete.
Have a look at the early reviews of all these "beautiful / nice theme but lacking code (at the beginning)" tables, it's always the same story: EHOH, GB, WoZ, Munsters, Kiss etc. or even CC and ToTAN. Feel free to complete the list.
Have a look at the present prices for these games...

#2236 1 year ago

TOTAN still has shit code but its a pretty game to look at.

#2237 1 year ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

It really does depend on the code. Right now, it's still an incomplete game. I've played through all it has to offer, and I'm pretty bummed. I haven't even bothered installing the last update because I don't care about a wizard mode when the base code is tragically incomplete.

I don’t really understand this perspective. Compared to games like Tron, Doctor Who, and Iron Man, the base code on this machine is nothing short of loaded right now. It has a ton of regular modes, stackable Multiballs, plus a mini wizard and wizard mode. I understand volume of code does not mean fun necessarily, but in what manner is the code “incomplete”?

Do you have any suggestions for mode types or ideas on rule improvements specifically to make?

#2238 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Compared to games like Tron, Doctor Who, and Iron Man, the base code on this machine is nothing short of loaded right now. It has a ton of regular modes, stackable Multiballs, plus a mini wizard and wizard mode.

Whoah, wait, which multiballs are stackable? In Halloween, there is no way to combine main modes, let alone their respective multiballs, and the Jack-o-Lantern multiball also runs completely independently. Are UM's main modes stackable?

I don't consider freeing the rightmost captive ball to be "multiball" as there's no rules involved, it's just an extra ball on the playfield, and anyway the last time I did that it locked me out of starting pumpkin modes til the extra ball drained.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Do you have any suggestions for mode types or ideas on rule improvements specifically to make?

The games need more features.

Look at GZ... it has 4+3 kaiju battles, 4 multiballs and maser cannon mystery, somewhat comparable to HWN/UM 8 scoop modes, 3 multiballs and blood store. BUT: GZ also has the jet fighter attack mode, the magnagrab + imposters, saucer attacks, secret+city combos, monster rampage mode, powerline attack+tesla strike mode, loop awards, tailwhips, destruction jackpots, the 3 allies and their benefits, godzilla powerups, rage combo feature, hedorah mode, the heat ray feature, super spinner...

I'm not saying Spooky needs to even come close to matching all of this, but they need to add at least a couple more features to UM/HWN to add some variety to gameplay.

#2239 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Whoah, wait, which multiballs are stackable? In Halloween, there is no way to combine main modes, let alone their respective multiballs, and the Jack-o-Lantern multiball also runs completely independently. Are UM's main modes stackable?
I don't consider freeing the rightmost captive ball to be "multiball" as there's no rules involved, it's just an extra ball on the playfield, and anyway the last time I did that it locked me out of starting pumpkin modes til the extra ball drained.

Look at GZ... it has 4+3 kaiju battles, 4 multiballs and maser cannon mystery, somewhat comparable to HWN/UM 8 scoop modes, 3 multiballs and blood store. BUT: GZ also has the jet fighter attack mode, the magnagrab + imposters, saucer attacks, secret+city combos, monster rampage mode, powerline attack+tesla strike mode, loop awards, tailwhips, destruction jackpots, the 3 allies and their benefits, godzilla powerups, rage combo feature, hedorah mode, the heat ray feature, super spinner...
I'm not saying Spooky needs to even come close to matching all of this, but they need to add at least a couple more features to UM/HWN to add some variety to gameplay.

Don’t forget, Godzilla multiball rewards you with that horrendous “Go Go Godzilla” song. Makes the game unplayable. UM rewards your Jirahs multiball with full Japanese lyric theme song. Perfect integration and reward for getting through the upper playfield objectives in time.

#2240 1 year ago

Whether you love or hate this game, you are right. I personally did not enjoy it but it’s great to see that others do. Even though it’s not my style, I would love to see success from different types of games so that all new release don’t become cookie-cutter copies. Ha, you all aren’t going to convince each other that it’s good or bad, it’s subjective.

#2241 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

which multiballs are stackable?

Regular modes are stackable with multiballs. Sorry if that was not clear.

Quoted from metallik:

Godzilla is considered by many the best game of all time. It makes basically every game in history look incomplete if you are going to compare them head to head. The comparisons I was drawing to are more in line with what would be reasonable: Tron, CREECH, Iron Man, Star Trek, Doctor Who… Heck, compare Um to MM from a standpoint of code volume and there is a lot more in UM…do you feel MM is not complete since it doesn’t have what GZ has?

We are talking “completeness”…ghostbusters was incomplete for a long time, what was incomplete about it was objective. What is “incomplete” on UM? What is on the playfield and does nothing?

#2242 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What is “incomplete” on UM? What is on the playfield and does nothing

Everything was there for GB. People lost their minds because of something written on the rules card that Dwight put on their as a joke.

#2243 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

And even with all of that, it's still kinda... meh.

I have had a Pro here for just under a month. I went all week, this week, without even turning it on.

It's really overrated, imo.

#2244 1 year ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:

Even if i doubt UM will ever make the top 10 (too niche and unusual gameplay), I'm not worried either about the value once the run is complete.
Have a look at the early reviews of all these "beautiful / nice theme but lacking code (at the beginning)" tables, it's always the same story: EHOH, GB, WoZ, Munsters, Kiss etc. or even CC and ToTAN. Feel free to complete the list.
Have a look at the present prices for these games...

Needs to break into the top 200 first.. I do not put much weight into the rating system but damn this is low. People hating on this.

E3425402-D228-46C8-83D3-339347DA66D6 (resized).jpegE3425402-D228-46C8-83D3-339347DA66D6 (resized).jpeg
#2245 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

People hating on this.

You have been leading the charge.

#2246 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

You have been leading the charge.

Hey, I paid full price and owned it, played it and sold it. Not the worst pin I have had.

#2247 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Hey, I paid full price and owned it, played it and sold it. Not a worst pin I have had.

...and you constantly return to the Owner Thread to shitpost.

#2248 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Glad to be here with ya! Should I lie and tell you it is great!

#2249 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Should I lie and tell people it is great? Glad to be here with ya!

#2250 1 year ago

No need to repeat yourself. Your enthusiasm for hating on this game is apparent to all here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 101.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners/page/45?hl=kciaccio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.