(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,002 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by pballinhd
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 101.
#1851 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

A strong left orbit shot leads to a saucer that triggers a mode select.
You mentioned the Living Dead Girl add-a-ball multiball.
Locking balls behind the drop target starts House of 1000 Corpses - a 7-ball multiball.
There are a few other side things as well.
Certainly not the deepest game, but much more to do than the add-a-ball.

Ah thanks for the info. Will have to play it some more

#1852 1 year ago

Received my game Monday and have been smashing the flippers ever since. #199 performed well right out of the box. The only adjustment made was the farthest left of the 3 standup targets. It was always in the lowered position. The mechanism to lift the left target had popped behind it probably during shipping and I just popped it back and everything is working as it should. This game is a ton of fun and the music, callouts, artwork, flow is spot on. Boot-up time is good, only 10 secs longer than my Led Zeppelin and BKSOR. I am loving the UM!! It is in the #1 spot of my lineup!

A0251720-B644-4281-A462-F5B2AD2D9B93 (resized).jpegA0251720-B644-4281-A462-F5B2AD2D9B93 (resized).jpeg
#1853 1 year ago
Quoted from RickyBobby1:

Received my game Monday and have been smashing the flippers ever since. #199 performed well right out of the box. The only adjustment made was the farthest left of the 3 standup targets. It was always in the lowered position. The mechanism to lift the left target had popped behind it probably during shipping and I just popped it back and everything is working as it should. This game is a ton of fun and the music, callouts, artwork, flow is spot on. Boot-up time is good, only 10 secs longer than my Led Zeppelin and BKSOR. I am loving the UM!! It is in the #1 spot of my lineup!
[quoted image]

Congrats on the game. I’m absolutely loving mine. Not playing anything else now
Sooooooo many different shots in this game!

#1854 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Ah thanks for the info. Will have to play it some more

Do you know if it, or another one, is on location? That was the first one I've seen in the wild and was a bit bummed when I walked around and saw the cab art, but the pin was off.

#1855 1 year ago

Added the replacement backbox display (IPS screen) and it makes a HUGE difference
Wow! Beautiful image and no change in the image quality no matter what the angle
Overall it feels like it’s significantly easier to read the text as well (score, ball count, etc)
Big win and a fast/easy install

Pics below are unmodified as shot by iPhone

https://pinballmods.co/rick-and-morty-pinball-mods/upgraded-ips-lcd-spooky-pinball

7EE1E96E-9C1E-4A29-AF85-9E1F045E2AFB (resized).jpeg7EE1E96E-9C1E-4A29-AF85-9E1F045E2AFB (resized).jpeg9FF3C852-AA1C-4290-9B56-473326233B4E (resized).jpeg9FF3C852-AA1C-4290-9B56-473326233B4E (resized).jpeg
#1856 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

UM didn't win because there were probably 200 or so UM's in the wild and (random guess) 2000 Godzilla's. Hence the Twipy's are pointless.

Spot on. Volume of ownership plays a big roll.By the end of last year I think there were only around 70 UMs out there…so it had little chance against Godzilla for anything.

Quoted from MT45:

Added the replacement backbox display (IPS screen) and it makes a HUGE difference
Wow! Beautiful image and no change in the image quality no matter what the angle
Overall it feels like it’s significantly easier to read the text as well (score, ball count, etc)
Big win and a fast/easy install

I’ve considered this mod for my R&M. I have wondered how truly noticeable the difference is. I wish I could see a comparison somewhere.

#1857 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Spot on. Volume of ownership plays a big roll.By the end of last year I think there were only around 70 UMs out there…so it had little chance against Godzilla for anything.

I’ve considered this mod for my R&M. I have wondered how truly noticeable the difference is. I wish I could see a comparison somewhere.

I have it on every one of my Spooky machines. Night and day. R&M and Cooper is the most significant difference.

#1858 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I have it on every one of my Spooky machines. Night and day. R&M and Cooper is the most significant difference.

I would say the same. It’s actually a big difference. Worth every penny of $200
I was surprised how much of a change it made

#1859 1 year ago

Still having problems with my right subway not registering the ball when I shoot the Quick Battle scoop.
I notice in Luke's video that one of his opto is in a different location then mine, and was curious if this could be my problem?
Picture that is purplish is Luke's vid, and the other is mine with the off location.

20220505_003154 (resized).jpg20220505_003154 (resized).jpg20220506_045641 (resized).jpg20220506_045641 (resized).jpg
#1860 1 year ago

I wouldn't consider moving anything until you test the optos in the switch test menu. When we walk up to a new game on the line that's among the first things we do. Enter the menu and drop a ball from the middle playfield. I don't remember what they are all called, but you should see three optos trigger as the ball makes it's way down the subway. I've fixed quite a few issues in that right subway on final testing and it's rarely the opto positioning.

Edit: That said, if your scoop is not registering shots that is the opto you should be checking. Obviously, in game, it will only be registering for things like mode start, extra ball, spacium store, etc. If you are not getting to those things, it's 100% that opto. It should be labeled near your Pinotar (red board). Give us a call on Monday if needed. We'll get it working or send you a new opto pair.

#1861 1 year ago

Any suggestions on covering the routed slots on the backbox?

3EA3B220-2895-48A6-9B6B-8B4E2C207C37 (resized).jpeg3EA3B220-2895-48A6-9B6B-8B4E2C207C37 (resized).jpeg6AD5A87E-033D-4149-A8E2-E8905B3D593D (resized).jpeg6AD5A87E-033D-4149-A8E2-E8905B3D593D (resized).jpeg
#1862 1 year ago
Quoted from RickyBobby1:

Any suggestions on covering the routed slots on the backbox?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I'd say matte black vinyl cut into an elongated oval. If you or someone you know has a cricut machine, that'd be the cheapest way. My neighbor cut me some matte black circles to cover the hinge bolts inside Stern cabs. They used to come covered with black vinyl, but that was years ago.

#1863 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'd say matte black vinyl cut into an elongated oval. If you or someone you know has a cricut machine, that'd be the cheapest way. My neighbor cut me some matte black circles to cover the hinge bolts inside Stern cabs. They used to come covered with black vinyl, but that was years ago.

Unfortunately, don't own or know anyone with a cricut machine. But a shout out to anyone that does or who has a 3D printer and can make matte black inserts to pop in and cover those ovals, you'd have at least one customer.

#1864 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

Added the replacement backbox display (IPS screen)

Are these easy to swap in? Any online videos of guides to follow or is it an easy swap.

#1865 1 year ago
Quoted from mummite:

Are these easy to swap in? Any online videos of guides to follow or is it an easy swap.

Super easy. 30 mins

#1866 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

Super easy. 30 mins

Y’all have sold me. I’m going to buy one of these for R&M and see how I like it. If it is as good as you all are saying I may buy one for UM as well. Are y’all getting the acrylic protector for the screen? The upgrade?

#1867 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Y’all have sold me. I’m going to buy one of these for R&M and see how I like it. If it is as good as you all are saying I may buy one for UM as well. Are y’all getting the acrylic protector for the screen? The upgrade?

I did not get the upgrade and wished I had
My protector is not scratched but they can easily get so

#1868 1 year ago

My games PF is/was very tight in the right side up where the metal cover for the headquarters pokes out. It’s a sharp corner and it’s stainless steel. I’ve been using my art blade protectors to lift the PF and protect the art but several times when lowering it that metal cover caught the upright edge of the cabinet and sprung up then snapped down. No damage to the metal part and none to game cab but just a matter of time before something bad happens (bent metal part or cut right through the art protector). I pulled the cover and ground the edge that faces you as the player back with my bench grinder. I ground it in a profile that angled away from the vertical edge of the cabinet in order to create as much space between the metal and the art on the side of the cabinet

- removed 2 nuts
- removed metal cover
- carefully peel decal back about 1” (grinding heat will destroy it if you don’t)
- cover sticky side of exposed decal with wax paper (keeps metal filings from sticking)
- grind down edge and keep cold wet cloth nearby to cool part as you go)
- hand file sharp edges when done
- trim decal now as it’s likely too long
- roll decal back onto metal cover and stick it down
- reinstall metal cover

I removed about 3/16” or so of material and it seems less risky to damage something now
E85BEB23-BD13-4C73-BDD9-2085F45F58DE (resized).jpegE85BEB23-BD13-4C73-BDD9-2085F45F58DE (resized).jpeg

#1869 1 year ago

Added a Polk sub to UM tonight. 5 minute job with a 3.5mm “Y” splitter and and RCA pigtail on the subwoofer end

- unplug 3.5mm audio out at jack on back of monitor in backbox - in my image it’s the green jack (we’ll call this cable “A”)
- plug the “Y” splitter into the now empty jack
- plug back in the original 3.5mm (cable “A”) into one of the two ends of the “Y” splitter
- grab your brand new 12’ long 3.5mm subwoofer cable and a step stool
- climb the stool and route the cable into the backbox from the rear of the game (use same spot Spooky did for topper wiring - you don’t even need to unstable the screen, it’s already done)
- reach up into the backbox and pull your new 12’ long 3.5mm subwoofer cable down to a spot near the “Y” adapter
- now plug the subwoofer cable into the other available end of the “Y” splitter
- on the subwoofer end, plug a 3.5mm to L/R RCA adapter and plug that into your sub
- set the sub crossover at 80hz
- set the volume on the sub around 1 o clock
Done!

54252B56-576E-41F2-AF02-9DFD24A39382 (resized).jpeg54252B56-576E-41F2-AF02-9DFD24A39382 (resized).jpegBCF7B678-6027-41F7-8EED-C952C9B4912D (resized).jpegBCF7B678-6027-41F7-8EED-C952C9B4912D (resized).jpeg79AB4017-E5DE-488A-A47E-3102FFDE86BB (resized).jpeg79AB4017-E5DE-488A-A47E-3102FFDE86BB (resized).jpeg2444007F-96C6-4511-8520-81576BF7575F (resized).jpeg2444007F-96C6-4511-8520-81576BF7575F (resized).jpeg21FEA267-88B9-42E3-B561-41AD166C8B3E (resized).jpeg21FEA267-88B9-42E3-B561-41AD166C8B3E (resized).jpeg
#1870 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

Added a Polk sub to UM tonight. 5 minute job with a 3.5mm “Y” splitter and and RCA pigtail on the subwoofer end
- unplug 3.5mm audio out at jack on back of monitor in backbox - in my image it’s the green jack (we’ll call this cable “A”)
- plug the “Y” splitter into the now empty jack
- plug back in the original 3.5mm (cable “A”) into one of the two ends of the “Y” splitter
- grab your brand new 12’ long 3.5mm subwoofer cable and a step stool
- climb the stool and route the cable into the backbox from the rear of the game (use same spot Spooky did for topper wiring - you don’t even need to unstable the screen, it’s already done)
- reach up into the backbox and pull your new 12’ long 3.5mm subwoofer cable down to a spot near the “Y” adapter
- now plug the subwoofer cable into the other available end of the “Y” splitter
- on the subwoofer end, plug a 3.5mm to L/R RCA adapter and plug that into your sub
- set the sub crossover at 80hz
- set the volume on the sub around 1 o clock
Done!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Excellent write-up I'll be doing with my Polk audio I already have.

#1871 1 year ago

Here is the weird situation my machine is in when trying to start Quick Battle from the scoop vs from the upper play-field. Doesn't start mode and has to ball search.

Also, I can't finish without going to the upper play-field during the end of the mode. The ball will feed from the subway unlike starting the mode.

I check all the switches and they all seem to work, but it seems the scoop switch sees the ball but doesn't start or stop the battle. It also doesn't start spacium rewards either.

#1872 1 year ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Here is the weird situation my machine is in when trying to start Quick Battle from the scoop vs from the upper play-field. Doesn't start mode and has to ball search.

Also, I can't finish without going to the upper play-field during the end of the mode. The ball will feed from the subway unlike starting the mode.

I check all the switches and they all seem to work, but it seems the scoop switch sees the ball but doesn't start or stop the battle. It also doesn't start spacium rewards either.

I believe your opto under the scoop in the subway is out! Most likely just need to push the molex into connector housing or maybe it got unplugged somehow!

#1873 1 year ago

#209 Invoiced and Paid.

So close.

#1874 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I just went in with an oil-based paint marker and painted it matte black. Looks fine to me. But agree the routed holes as-shipped are ugly.

#1875 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I believe your opto under the scoop in the subway is out! Most likely just need to push the molex into connector housing or maybe it got unplugged somehow!

I'll check that again when I get home. This was the test I did last night from the scoop. I drop a ball in to get those results.

20220506_165125 (resized).jpg20220506_165125 (resized).jpg
#1876 1 year ago
Quoted from RickyBobby1:

Unfortunately, don't own or know anyone with a cricut machine. But a shout out to anyone that does or who has a 3D printer and can make matte black inserts to pop in and cover those ovals, you'd have at least one customer.

If someone can get me sizes, I can cut them. Mine isn’t here yet to measure.

#1877 1 year ago

Added Titan transparent rubbers to the game.
Was going to try some other colors but settled on transparent to transmit a little more light to the playfield

Also swapped out flipper rubbers and used 2 different colors
I know some won't like it but I do
- Left side Red matches the colors and the Kaiju
- Right side Purple does the same for the right side

Read about it at the Pinball Loft blog
Normally I wouldn't post something this basic but there are not a lot of images of the game taken apart and it may help someone out

https://thepinballloft.com/
IMG_6013 (resized).JPEGIMG_6013 (resized).JPEGIMG_6019 (resized).JPEGIMG_6019 (resized).JPEG

#1878 1 year ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Welcome to the club. I haven’t played one single full game on mine.

#1879 1 year ago
Quoted from Flake:

If someone can get me sizes, I can cut them. Mine isn’t here yet to measure.

The elongated oval measures 7/16" wide by 2 7/16" long. I guess if you had a 1/8" overlap on all sides, the cut piece would need to be about 11/16" w by 2 11/16" long.

#1880 1 year ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

I'll check that again when I get home. This was the test I did last night from the scoop. I drop a ball in to get those results.
[quoted image]

The middle opto is not registering. That is showing the drop off the middle playfield going on, then off, and finally your ball at the lifter.

#1881 1 year ago

Any chance to get a test menu overlay that isn’t the same as Halloween? Totally understand the efficiency aspect, but any change vs skulls, bats, and coffins would be welcome.

#1882 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Any chance to get a test menu overlay that isn’t the same as Halloween. I totally get the efficiency aspect, but any change vs skulls, bats, and coffins would be welcome.

That is a Spooky Pinball Menu and is not specific for Halloween. Part of the Spooky charm.

#1883 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

That is a Spooky Pinball Menu and is not specific for Halloween. Part of the Spooky charm.

Next game will have an even spookier test menu!

#1884 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

Added Titan transparent rubbers to the game.
Was going to try some other colors but settled on transparent to transmit a little more light to the playfield
Also swapped out flipper rubbers and used 2 different colors
I know some won't like it but I do
- Left side Red matches the colors and the Kaiju
- Right side Purple does the same for the right side
Read about it at the Pinball Loft blog
Normally I wouldn't post something this basic but there are not a lot of images of the game taken apart and it may help someone out
https://thepinballloft.com/
[quoted image][quoted image]

Didn't think I'd like the clear rubber but it looks nice! Next maintenance I'm going to try it.

#1885 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

The middle opto is not registering. That is showing the drop off the middle playfield going on, then off, and finally your ball at the lifter.

Thank you for this reply. I think you solved my issue. The drop scoop opto may have been installed at the front right scoop position. Going to check tomorrow when I get home.

#1886 1 year ago
Quoted from happyclan:

Didn't think I'd like the clear rubber but it looks nice! Next maintenance I'm going to try it.

I originally put clear on mine but didn't like the look as the lighting seems not to effect or shine through them at all. I then tried blue and for some reason settled on pink on the slings and white on flippers.

So yea, probably not a good idea to use my opinion as it looks good to me.

#1887 1 year ago

Not sure if any one posted yet, but here’s a photo of the great Steve Richie playing Ultraman! I was lucky enough to get a turn playing alongside him. Was really fun, and my first time playing this amazing game. I walked away wanting one, and will have it one day

503F1B1E-5E53-4085-B21B-1E6C5F5D0BCD (resized).jpeg503F1B1E-5E53-4085-B21B-1E6C5F5D0BCD (resized).jpeg
#1888 1 year ago
Quoted from tp:

I originally put clear on mine but didn't like the look as the lighting seems not to effect or shine through them at all. I then tried blue and for some reason settled on pink on the slings and white on flippers.
So yea, probably not a good idea to use my opinion as it looks good to me.

Love to see some pics!

#1889 1 year ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

Not sure if any one posted yet, but here’s a photo of the great Steve Richie playing Ultraman! I was lucky enough to get a turn playing alongside him. Was really fun, and my first time playing this amazing game. I walked away wanting one, and will have it one day
[quoted image]

So cool you got a game in with Steve. I’d give a million for his thoughts on UM
I am really enjoying mine, especially as I get deeper into it
The use of the tiny standup targets in modes is well done and in a similar but more fun way that Game of Thrones uses them
Hope you land one soon!

#1890 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

Love to see some pics!

Hears a pic with the white flips and clear slings. As you can see no color passes or reflects off the clear.

I'll snap a pic of how I have it now when I get home from work.

Being that I bought both um and hwn I now have to work sat and sun also...

20220422_222943 (resized).jpg20220422_222943 (resized).jpg
#1891 1 year ago
Quoted from RickyBobby1:

The elongated oval measures 7/16" wide by 2 7/16" long. I guess if you had a 1/8" overlap on all sides, the cut piece would need to be about 11/16" w by 2 11/16" long.

Drop me your address in a DM. I’ll have some in the mail probably later this week. We can check sizes and if they’re good I can cut them for anyone else that wants them.

#1892 1 year ago

Mothers Day code update?? I’m ready!

#1893 1 year ago
20220508_165245 (resized).jpg20220508_165245 (resized).jpg20220508_165302 (resized).jpg20220508_165302 (resized).jpg20220508_165939 (resized).jpg20220508_165939 (resized).jpg
#1894 1 year ago

Looks cool.. what color are the slings? Purple? I usually do clear Titan but the color pallet is blues and reds/oranges. Probably start with clear and go from there. Keep sharing pics, live to see what everyone is trying..

#1895 1 year ago

Thanks! That fixed my issue! The optos were plugged into the board in the wrong spot. I feel silly not realizing it sooner.
Now to play a proper game.

20220504_011520 (resized).jpg20220504_011520 (resized).jpg
#1896 1 year ago

Forgot to mention but #195 landed here on Wednesday. Got a few games in but had to drive to Allentown for Pinfest. Game looks amazing! Had a few issues, some of which I think are due to me guessing on elevation of the back legs, some are going to be code fixes. Had a ball that tilted but got kicked back out so I thought maybe I didn't tilt and played for a minute or two and realized my score wasn't going up. I'll put more time on it and then give proper feedback.

FedEx freight did a great job delivering it but there was a spot on the bottom where someone had put a forklift tine through the box and nicked the decal. I didn't want to ding the FedEx guy and I especially didn't want to refuse delivery over a decal nick. Talked to some Spooky folks at Pinfest and they said to just call in and I could get a new decal. Alrighty then! Also bought a t-shirt and scored some koozies.

Played a full game of Halloween while I was there. Completely different experience from UM. Kinda wishing I had bought both. Oh well.

#1897 1 year ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Forgot to mention but #195 landed here on Wednesday. Got a few games in but had to drive to Allentown for Pinfest. Game looks amazing! Had a few issues, some of which I think are due to me guessing on elevation of the back legs, some are going to be code fixes. Had a ball that tilted but got kicked back out so I thought maybe I didn't tilt and played for a minute or two and realized my score wasn't going up. I'll put more time on it and then give proper feedback.
FedEx freight did a great job delivering it but there was a spot on the bottom where someone had put a forklift tine through the box and nicked the decal. I didn't want to ding the FedEx guy and I especially didn't want to refuse delivery over a decal nick. Talked to some Spooky folks at Pinfest and they said to just call in and I could get a new decal. Alrighty then! Also bought a t-shirt and scored some koozies.
Played a full game of Halloween while I was there. Completely different experience from UM. Kinda wishing I had bought both. Oh well.

Thanks for coming out to the show! Don't be afraid to reach out on any of the issues we can help with!

#1898 1 year ago
Quoted from tp:

Hears a pic with the white flips and clear slings. As you can see no color passes or reflects off the clear.
I'll snap a pic of how I have it now when I get home from work.
Being that I bought both um and hwn I now have to work sat and sun also...[quoted image]

Thanks for the pics. I like the white on the flippers

#1899 1 year ago

After a huge wait getting a hitch on my new truck, I was able to transport my brand new 142 and play it for the first time today.
I have to say as a huge fan of Ultraman, this game is better than I remember at the expo in GA last year.
Well done on making this game soooo special. This is spot on amazing for theming.
Took a while to pick my one NIB for my special arcade and made the right decision. Thanks Spooky and Nitro pinball for holding the deposit.

CD51712B-D4BF-4EBD-AA91-9576E0F4EB16 (resized).jpegCD51712B-D4BF-4EBD-AA91-9576E0F4EB16 (resized).jpeg
#1900 1 year ago
Quoted from SorceressTech:

After a huge wait getting a hitch on my new truck, I was able to transport my brand new 142 and play it for the first time today.
I have to say as a huge fan of Ultraman, this game is better than I remember at the expo in GA last year.
Well done on making this game soooo special. This is spot on amazing for theming.
Took a while to pick my one NIB for my special arcade and made the right decision. Thanks Spooky and Nitro pinball for holding the deposit.
[quoted image]

Congrats on the new UM!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
There are 5,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 101.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners/page/38?hl=cldgin2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.