(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,940 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7134 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0173 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0182 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0178 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0174 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0160 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0156 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240311_203219737 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 99.
#1201 2 years ago

I lost over $2k selling my UM CE w/Butter Cabinet.

So happy to have it gone though, I no longer care about the $2000+ loss.

This would be my 3rd and final Spooky pin until they hire a real designer and software programmer.

TNA is a long term keeper! But technically that isn't really a Spooky pin IMO.

No amount of code would help me to love that layout. I thought I would love it and keep it forever, but....

Beautiful artwork.

The Right orbit shot is frustrating for everyone. My Left Orbit shot only registered 20% of the time during the time I owned the game.

Drop targets didn't drop 50% of the time and sent ball flying back at player through the air. Left holes not fun or easy to hit.

Ramps often rejected firm shots and came flying back at ya. ?? Upper playfields look cool, but suck. Not many shots, and none flow. etc etc same as everyone else's opinions.

#1202 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

This would be my 3rd and final Spooky pin until they hire a real designer and software programmer.
No amount of code would help me to love that layout. I thought I would love it and keep it forever, but....
Beautiful artwork.
The Right orbit shot is frustrating for everyone. My Left Orbit shot only registered 20% of the time during the time I owned the game.
Drop targets didn't drop 50% of the time and sent ball flying back at player through the air. Left holes not fun or easy to hit.
Ramps often rejected firm shots and came flying back at ya. ?? Upper playfields look cool, but suck. Not many shots, and none flow. etc etc same as everyone else's opinions.

This is why we needed the hype thread to stay open.

I am strongly of the opinion that owners threads should be for owners discussing owner problems, tweaks, strategies, etc…

Not for “I lost/made money”, “this game sucks”, “the mfg sucks” etc… comments.

Your comments are valid, but I just don’t agree that they belong here.

#1203 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Beautiful artwork.

I like the layout but the drop target issue is my biggest gripe. I can find that right orbit but that top scoop is a pain in the ass.
I upgraded to a CE and I have a BSE spot to sell. Worst case scenario I just give away my deposit but I don’t think it will come to that.
I still have faith that Spooky will make this game better with new code, music and lights.

#1204 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Beautiful artwork.

I disagree 100%, but that is why I am still an owner. Have none of your issues. Right orbit is tough but no harder than a Borg through the pops shot. Love the playfields and side shots. No issues with ramps. Drops will deflect direct hits, but this happens on every game with drops. No rejects from the left flipper, ever. As a happy owner I hang out in the owners thread.

There are games I don’t like and games I couldn’t wait to get rid of (looking at you Stranger Things). But I don’t hang out in their threads. Go play the games you like and live and let live. Tonight I’m gonna kill some Kaiju!

#1205 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:I don’t mind what’s in it I would just like more. You know how it is, never satisfied.

New music add-on coming for Dada mode if anyone remembers it? Would be a cool easter egg & sound killer with a sub.

#1206 2 years ago

End credits music? Seriously.. any of these would be authentic & great.

#1207 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Beautiful artwork.

So.... You sold your game before the code was done and don't know how to tweak a new machine. We've heard your sad tale a few times now. You've likely instilled all the tragic fear possible into the tender hearts of the preorder crowd. Great story, partner. Sadly, I think it's time you hit that lonesome trail.

#1208 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Beautiful artwork.

Thank you for having the courage to come back and tell us your real experience. We shouldn’t have to “tweak” and fix a new game, ever at these crazy high prices. Sell them for half the price and I’m okay with fixing things, but not at $10k.

This guy is/was an owner and appreciate him coming here and giving us an honest appraisal, after losing $2k on a virtually new machine. Yes, this is what those of us want to know that have purchased the machine. All my fears are being confirmed by experienced people brave enough to tell us the truth. Code is not going to fix this machine it appears. Because I love the theme so much and the awesome work the long gone R&M team did, I bought into UM/HWN and it appears to have been a mistake I will not be repeating again. Always hope the best for Spooky, but they really pulled a fast one, by leading us to believe experienced people that we trust like Bowen etc. were still there. Also, waiting weeks to show us game play, as Spooky knew the machine did not play so well. So many of us have lost money on this one. Glad Chuck said next release he will show game play before we buy, because he too knows what they did.

#1209 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

So.... You sold your game before the code was done and don't know how to tweak a new machine. We've heard your sad tale a few times now. You've likely instilled all the tragic fear possible into the tender hearts of the preorder crowd. Great story, partner. Sadly, I think it's time you hit that lonesome trail.

Hard to believe people are so thin skinned. It's possible that turbo2nr didn't have the patience for tweaking a game that he didn't seen any promise of liking. If people can gush about a game, they should be able to criticize a game without being exiled! Especially if the post is coming from someone with actual experience, not to mention financial loss. He's not a troll and he's only posted twice to this thread...give the dude a break.

#1210 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:I lost over $2k selling my UM CE w/Butter Cabinet.

You lose 1K on Butter when you order the Butter. That's just a fact.

As for the other 1k, your decision and your choice.

#1211 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I bought into UM/HWN and it appears to have been a mistake I will not be repeating again. Always hope the best for Spooky, but they really pulled a fast one, by leading us to believe experienced people that we trust like Bowen etc. were still there.

Nobody pulled anything on you. You made a choice that you now regret. Go cry some more.

#1212 2 years ago

Every game I've ever bought new has needed tweaking. Some Sterns have been far worse than turbo's UM. Turbo just wants to whine about his financial loss (which was 100% self inflicted - wait til the game is done before dumping it next time). Here's a tip: the owner's thread is not the place for former owners to whine about their own mistakes.

#1213 2 years ago

So has anyone come up with some mods for Ultraman? I like the decals someone came up with for Halloween that covers the bridge and the magnetic drop.

#1214 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Nobody pulled anything on you. You made a choice that you now regret. Go cry some more.

Can always count on unkind remarks by people like you. I made a choice based on false information, as we all did, so yes they pulled a fast one. It’s not crying, its reality. Yes, regret trusting the Spooky team I thought was there and the fact that Chuck said it was their best shooting game ever, which it appears to be far away from being their best. Keep up the good work defending this as if you own stock in Spooky.

#1215 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Can always count on unkind remarks by people like you. I made a choice based on false information, as we all did, so yes they pulled a fast one. It’s not crying, its reality. Yes, regret trusting the Spooky team I thought was there and the fact that Chuck said it was their best shooting game ever, which it appears to be far away from being their best. Keep up the good work defending this as if you own stock in Spooky.

Will you please stop with this shit in the club thread?
Grow a pair of balls and move on.
We are not your mother and don't need to listen to you whining.

#1216 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Will you please stop with this shit in the club thread?
Grow a pair of balls and move on.
We are not your mother and don't need to listen to you whining.

More gutter mouth responses. Grow up little one…part of the club…
Sorry tactic attempting to defer others opinions. Never works my friend. Truth is the truth, no matter the names you call people.

#1217 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Sorry tactic attempting to defer others opinions. Never works my friend. Truth is the truth, no matter the names you call people.

Learn to read, I never called you a name.

#1218 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This guy is/was an owner and appreciate him coming here

Where have you been? He's been here.

Over.

and over.

and over.

He's a broken record at this point. I have no beef with anyone selling their game....for pretty much any reason. In fact, I'm pretty sure I had messaged him about HIS game when the ad was up. But there's such a thing as beating a dead horse, and this crowd has already heard this song and dance way too many times for it to still be interesting.

*edit* ah, no, I did message him about something, but it wasn't that. He did have the courtesy to call me a "big mouth looser" though.

#1219 2 years ago

I really dig the game, I do believe it's code & programming, lot's of clean up, refining, tons of possibilities because the 3 playfields are solid and packed with hardware features, shots are different & good, want something/like something different, that's why I put a 2k loan on it LOL. I'm not a fan of dropping down from playfields, rendering one useless to play others.. I like scoring on all 3 and highlighting each one while on it (similar to good ole' Haunted House from many, many years ago when the lower playfield cellar lights up while playing on it) but from what it looks like so far? Not all modes have to be this way where some playfields are absent, so yes, do believe it's programming, it's Good now but ability to make it 100% Great is there. I really like Halloween and just hope in the end that Ultraman receives the same love, that's my only wish. Halloween to me just looks like it's received so much more time with the code, production & that owner's thread appears to have way more action & energy too SO FAR. Ultraman is the same game as has the same potential or even more IMO. Hoping to see much more action here soon and will feel 10X better about my purchase when I do. Go Spooky!!

#1220 2 years ago

Here’s another idea.. Ultraman Turbo mode. It opens everything up, not just a multi-ball but all 3 playfields, everything scores, blast everything! All while Ultraman is kicking the crap out of some creature or flying super fast around the world.. like a bonus level of Super Mario where you grab all the coins.. or a Galaga Challenging stage.. show the FULL power of this machine, all playfields! All lights! Just blow it up like no other and show it off as this game is loaded!! That’s how you could do it. There you go, some energy, you’re welcome.

#1221 2 years ago

It’s only a pinball machine people! Everyone needs to chill out. If you don’t like the game sell it and move on. I haven’t even got mine yet , but looking forward to the heartbreak. If it suck’s maybe I’ll sell it. But you won’t catch me crying about it on this thread.

#1222 2 years ago

You lost $2k because you opted for butter and because you’re impatient. You’re unwilling to wait for code development and unwilling to make the necessary tweaks for your lower number game. You could waited and ordered a higher number and let Spooky work out the kinks on the line. Prices on these games will even out or increase after the code comes up. This has been the case with every spooky game. Seems everyone forgets.

Quoted from turbo2nr:

Beautiful artwork.

#1223 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Can always count on unkind remarks by people like you.

Yes. You can.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

I made a choice based on false information, as we all did, so yes they pulled a fast one.

No. You only believe that because you are buttsore.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Keep up the good work defending this as if you own stock in Spooky.

I'm a fan of Spooky Pinball. Looking forward to getting my Ultraman. I watched this same shit when I was waiting for my Rick and Morty. But.
If you are going to libel them, and make no mistake that accusing them of Fraud on a Public Forum ascends to libel, I am going to mock you.

Cry more.

#1224 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hard to believe people are so thin skinned. It's possible that turbo2nr didn't have the patience for tweaking a game that he didn't seen any promise of liking. If people can gush about a game, they should be able to criticize a game without being exiled! Especially if the post is coming from someone with actual experience, not to mention financial loss. He's not a troll and he's only posted twice to this thread...give the dude a break.

Plenty of personality on display in the owner number thread.

#1225 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

He's not a troll

You sure about that?

He has been ejected from the other UM thread multiple times.

Screenshot_20220129-062833_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220129-062833_Chrome (resized).jpg
#1226 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You sure about that?
He has been ejected from the other UM thread multiple times.
[quoted image]

I'm not, but the definition of a troll in this context is unclear. Not interested in debating it either...more fun stuff to talk about.

#1227 2 years ago

I realize I did not actually check if it was in the last code update and I’m guessing not, but I feel this game really needs mode memory. When I play a battle and hit all the shots and then drain on the last one, only to have to start over the next ball, it gets pretty annoying. I think this is one of the reasons I will only play a game or two of this each week, it doesn’t ever feel like I’m getting anywhere or seeing anything different.

I also think getting to the playfield in Jirahs after the first should automatically do a small amount of dmg as I have had games where I get up there about 5 times and the ball never even gets to the flipper because it just falls down. Would be nice to feel like I was making slight progress. I know you need to alternate spinners but it would be good if every time you got back up there you could start with a shot to either to make it less of a grind. It should be hard but it is walking a tight line with tedious and frustrating. I will say, when you get rolling on that playfield and get across the bridge to start that multi ball, it’s an awesome moment.

#1228 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I'm not, but the definition of a troll in this context is unclear. Not interested in debating it either...more fun stuff to talk about.

If you go back and read the guys post history it’s pretty clear.
Let me save you the time of going back and looking all that up and give you the basic cliff notes.

- Spooky announces new games.

- Dude puts deposits down on 3 machines (2 Halloween’s and 1 Ultraman). Typical flipper move by placing extra deposits to try to flip them to subsidize the purchase of the third machine. I.E. planning to gouge the collector at above retail pricing so he can get a machine for free or below actual cost.

- Dude tries to flip his Halloween’s and it doesn’t go so well, gets called a flipper etc.

- Dude gets his Ultraman and loves it. He even posts things like “Love the machine” and “It’s a keeper”. Even posts pictures of his mom playing it wearing crazy sunglasses etc. I bet he goes back and deletes these posts, but they were still there at the moment I typed this.

- Dudes sales on his Halloween’s are not going so well and he’s actually loosing money rather than making money and Starts blaming Spooky.

- Dude starts to have a meltdown and decides to sell his Ultraman.

- Dude Finally sells it (at a loss).

- Dude systematically posts negative comment on every Halloween and Ultraman for sales thread because he lost money and totally trolls every singly sales add out there. Like every single add. The dude is relentless.

- Dude continues to troll by posting negative stuff in all the other Spooky threads until he gets ejected.

This is the condensed readers digest version of the story, but you get the basic idea.
I’m sure I missed something, but that’s the gist of it. Go through his posting history and look it up yourself if you like, it’s all there.

I’m sorry, but this guy is a product of his own creation and his problems stem from greed and poor decision making. A bunch of people bought these machines thinking they were going to flip them for a profit and that wound up backfiring on them. Halloween and Ultraman were announced when Rick and Mortys were selling at a big premium and even distributors were price gouging on things like Mandoloreon LEs. Dude thought he was cashing in and didn’t. Now he lost money and blames it on Spooky and has made it his personal vendetta to bash them every waking moment.

I’m sorry but nobody made him buy these. Further, Spooky is not a financial advisor and did not promises him a return on his investment.
If you want that, go hang out in the Stockmarket or Crypto thread.
This thread is about pinball and is a club thread.

People like him are the reason prices are going down.
Way too many people bought these thinking they were going to flip them and the amount of machines and preorder spots for sale saturated the market. He’s a product of a situation he helped create.

Like I said, go back and read his post history if you like. It’s all there.

#1229 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Let me save you the time of going back and looking all that up and give you the basic cliff notes.
- Dude puts deposits down on 3 machines (2 Halloween’s and 1 Ultraman). Typical flipper move by placing extra deposits to try to flip them to subsidize the purchase of the third machine. I.E. planning to gouge the collector at above retail pricing so he can get a machine for free or below actual cost.
- Dude tries to flip his Halloween’s and it doesn’t go so well, gets called a flipper etc.
- Dude gets his Ultraman and loves it. He even posts things like “Love the machine” and “It’s a keeper”. Even posts pictures of his mom playing it wearing crazy sunglasses etc. I bet he goes back and deletes these posts, but they were still there at the moment I typed this.
- Dudes sales on his Halloween’s are not going so well and he’s actually loosing money rather than making money and Starts blaming Spooky.
- Dude systematically posts negative comment on every Halloween and Ultraman for sales thread because he lost money and totally trolls every singly sales add out there. Like every single add. The dude is relentless.
- Dude continues to troll by posting negative stuff in all the other Spooky threads until he gets ejected.
This is the condensed readers digest version of the story, but you get the basic idea.
I’m sure I missed something, but that’s the gist of it. Go through his posting history and look it up yourself if you like, it’s all there.
I’m sorry, but this guy is a product of his own creation and his problems stem from greed and poor decision making. A bunch of people bought these machines thinking they were going to flip them for a profit and that wound up backfiring on them. Halloween and Ultraman were announced when Rick and Mortys were selling at a big premium and even distributors were price gouging on things like Mandoloreon LEs. Dude thought he was cashing in and didn’t. Now he lost money and blames it on Spooky and has made it his personal vendetta to bash them every waking moment.
I’m sorry but nobody made him buy these. Further, Spooky is not a financial advisor and did not promises him a return on his investment.
Way too many people bought these thinking they were going to flip them and the amount of machines and preorder spots for sale saturated the market. He’s a product of a situation he helped create.

People flipping games are very unfortunate. I don’t pay much attention to who is flipping and who genuinely loves pinball. Trolls and flippers are different beasts. No doubt NIB pinball has become a shitshow.

#1230 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

People flipping games are very unfortunate. I don’t pay much attention to who is flipping and who genuinely loves pinball. Trolls and flippers are different beasts. No doubt NIB pinball has become a shitshow.

Agreed. Trolls and flippers are two entirely different things.
However, one can indeed be both as was the eventual case in this scenario.
Once he realized his investment scheme wasn’t going to work out as planned he made it his personal vendetta to crap on everyone else’s for sale thread out of spite as well as any other thread regarding Ultraman and Halloween. Sad really.

Anyhow, enough of that.
I’m going to be unboxing both of my machines today and setting them up.
Yes I have played both at length on multiple occasions, mostly at Electic Bat, but also at Ayce Gogi, Jackbar and The Pinball Lounge and know exactly what I’m in for, which is a good time.
I personally really like these games a lot and grow tired of peoples childish bickering.
Beer and pinball are in the forecast for the evening after I run a few errands.
Cheers
Kent

#1231 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

The funniest thing about the whole thing is he bought a medium hold investment thinking it was a daytrade. LOL. What a fucking NEWB.

#1232 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

But, you are claiming your truth, as the only truth. Your truth is clearly a lie, given the downvotes. You sell a game before it's finished and cry about losing money, well thats on you.

#1233 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:If you go back and read the guys post history it’s pretty clear.

Have you seen his post history - it’s 90% for sale posts. The guy is a career flipper.

This idea of blaming Spooky for “losing” money is laughable.

And the “issues” people are talking about- I’ve so many more “issues” on Mandalorian - top loop post misses the ball or rebounds the ball, magnet misses ball, horseshoe loop switch doesn’t register, rejects from the left scoop, bounce backs from the upper pf divertor, balls falling off wireforms, balls getting stuck on the entrance to the upper pf, rejects from the vertical drop down ramp…..the list goes on - but no one is screaming blue murder in the Mando thread. No one is claiming Stern has deceived them and screwed them over.

The hysteria surrounding HWN/UM is ridiculous.

#1234 2 years ago

I know this thread is only to complain about UM or complain about those who complain about UM but I’m wondering if anyone else is getting the same issue. If I complete Jirahs while I’m in a battle, the scoop will light blue as I continue the normal battle. But, if I ever shoot into it, the ball will sit until ball search is activated. I always go for Jirahs so I had this happen multiple times in the five or so games I played tonight. Not sure if it’s a known bug or just my luck.

Also holy crap, for and “easy” battle, where does gamora end? I did the drops then shot across the bridge, the sets of targets, ramp again, and drained on more targets.

#1235 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Seriously.
Actually *playing pinball* has become a secondary consideration for a lot of people over the last couple of years.
In between mentally ill podcasters, $20,000 dodgy broken High Speeds, NIB flippers - actually playing pinball is the furthest from a lot of people’s minds.
As is seen regularly in the Marketplace …
“For sale - ***** LE - 127 plays since new …”
Ludicrous.
rd

Basically this.

Hard to believe ppl posted on pinside to learn how to fix problems.

Now its all for sale threads on how to flip to newbies.

#1236 2 years ago

Stopped at the local barcade.. guy was playing UM. Ball came out of lifters and was staring at the non-kick out vuk.. Ball drains. I had to smile.. then I explained how the lifters and subway worked. High score was 11M.. not sure what code.

#1237 2 years ago

I have a spot for Ultraman Collector which is shipping out next week. Anyone interested for 1k? I paid a deposit of 2k. Let me know. Save 1k and get the game next week.

#1238 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

If I complete Jirahs while I’m in a battle, the scoop will light blue as I continue the normal battle. But, if I ever shoot into it, the ball will sit until ball search is activated. I always go for Jirahs so I had this happen multiple times in the five or so games I played tonight. Not sure if it’s a known bug or just my luck.

It's a known bug in HWN so likely the same issue here. Once you get the stalker/dada mode going it should resolve itself.

#1239 2 years ago

CE 122 scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

#1240 2 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

CE 122 scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

Ooo..that means mine is getting closer too.

I played a bunch of Ultraman at the expo in Atlanta last year. I loved it. Definitely was my favorite one there

#1241 2 years ago

Wow you're so lucky to have yours

Enjoy

Mine will be standard and in France so .... 2024 ?

#1242 2 years ago

My Ultraman will be at SPF Expo in AZ this weekend on freeplay with the rest of the 200 pins! Come on by if you need a taste test.

#1243 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

My Ultraman will be at SPF Expo in AZ this weekend on freeplay with the rest of the 200 pins! Come on by if you need a taste test.

I'll get a taste!

#1244 2 years ago

From Spooky's FB page:

"Today marks 9 Years of wild fun Destruction of and Mayhem here at Spooky Pinball. We decided to celebrate with some sick tunes coming to both Halloween and Ultraman! Complete with an all new mode for both games! ALL of the cowbell is coming to Halloween, and an exclusive theme song from one of the many Ultraman Series!!!! Stay tuned for the code to drop in the upcoming weeks. And thanks everyone for an incredible 9 years!!
Note: Customer submitted a gorgeous photo of his Ultraman mods! Super rad, and talented beyond belief!"

272951809_4953115371416317_6010690131467748165_n (resized).jpg272951809_4953115371416317_6010690131467748165_n (resized).jpg
#1245 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

From Spooky's FB page:
"Today marks 9 Years of wild fun Destruction of and Mayhem here at Spooky Pinball. We decided to celebrate with some sick tunes coming to both Halloween and Ultraman! Complete with an all new mode for both games! ALL of the cowbell is coming to Halloween, and an exclusive theme song from one of the many Ultraman Series!!!! Stay tuned for the code to drop in the upcoming weeks. And thanks everyone for an incredible 9 years!!
Note: Customer submitted a gorgeous photo of his Ultraman mods! Super rad, and talented beyond belief!"[quoted image]

Beat me to it lol

#1247 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

From Spooky's FB page:
Note: Customer submitted a gorgeous photo of his Ultraman mods! Super rad, and talented beyond belief!"[quoted image]

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Beat me to it lol

Who made those mods?

WANT!!!

#1248 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

From Spooky's FB page:

Yes to all those mods.

#1249 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Who made those mods?
WANT!!!

He requested to stay anonymous but Holy crap I am envious. He did it himself!

#1250 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

He requested to stay anonymous but Holy crap I am envious. He did it himself!

That’s a bummer. They look top notch.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
There are 4,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 99.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners/page/25?hl=nogoodnames222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.