(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,000 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,000 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 100.
#951 2 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Is there a transfer fee when people swap numbers? I was looking to buy a ce and sell my bse later but it sounds like $250 for each transfer.

I don't think so. Is your BSE through Game Exchange? Sent you a message.

#952 2 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Is there a transfer fee when people swap numbers? I was looking to buy a ce and sell my bse later but it sounds like $250 for each transfer.

I've swapped numbers more than once and was never charged any fees.

#953 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Would like to hear your review..

So far my family and i have had a really fun time with this pin, I don’t quite understand the negativity. Maybe it’s because people thought Bowen was helping with the game but is not? I was also a little hesitant to go through with the purchase seeing so many up for sale but I am glad I did.
We have played the game everyday and the only issue is the aircraft tried to take off and just fell on the playfield. Easy to screw back in.
The rules and gameplay are fun, shoots smooth. I feel like if more people give this game a chance in an at home environment it will be a much better experience than playing it at an arcade or show. My 9 year old asks to play often and she currently holds the 3rd and 4th high score!
As for something I would ask for, When you beat a monster or Kaiju it would be cool to get a kill shot or some other fanfare, I beat one of the main modes and I just got a call out like “Another Kaiju down” Looked up to watch the final beatdown and drained the ball. Whomp whomp.

CCEC35B8-E201-4E95-8155-8B3322DF9FA2 (resized).jpegCCEC35B8-E201-4E95-8155-8B3322DF9FA2 (resized).jpeg
#954 2 years ago

My four year old had his best game going at about 7M when the ball got stuck again on the flap over the left inlane lift. Tilted out just trying to get it loose. Doesn’t look like it is raised at all so I’m not sure why it is happening. I recall seeing someone else post about that issue earlier so I’ll check back.

I haven’t really played this at all since last update but my son seems to like it, so that’s something haha

#955 2 years ago

Selling my spot for CE#196 if anyone wants to get in. $500 bucks.

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “Selling spot #196 for my Ultraman CE. This spot was purchased from Joe at Pinball Star. I paid $2060 for the spot and its yours for $500. The spot will be transferred to you and...”
2022-01-15
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 320 times

#956 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Wow -

Machine - Pre-order Spot

Ultraman (Collectors Edition)

New!

Pre-order/reservation for a game “Selling spot #196 for my Ultraman CE. This spot was purchased from Joe at Pinball Star. I paid $2060 for the spot and its yours for $500.

The spot will be transferred to you and...”

3 hours ago

South Burlington, VT

Pmaino

#957 2 years ago

Any timeline on next update? I noticed on a recent stream that there was no call out for the Bemular Battle instructing the player to get to the middle playfield when it was ready so add that to your list Spooky if not already planned. Hopefully we are getting the rules flowchart like the Halloween one pictured also. I would ask anyone planning to stream this in the future to figure out most of the current rules and tweaking your game before you do so, some have just planned on trying to figure it out on the fly and it just doesn't go very well.

HWN_rules_flowchart-1 (resized).pngHWN_rules_flowchart-1 (resized).png
#958 2 years ago

Maybe this has already been mentioned (I looked but saw no direct mention I could find) but the clear plastic over the drop targets...............what is the purpose? Air ball mitigation?

Quoted from manadams:

Hopefully we are getting the rules flowchart like the Halloween one pictured

And..............WOW! that rule flowchart is badass! I hope we do get something like that also!

#959 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I've swapped numbers more than once and was never charged any fees.

I bought mine through spooky and haven't inquired but based on the transfer fee I was quoted by the sellers distro I thought it might be a spooky charge. Maybe it was just the distributors charge all along.

#960 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

New all time low price. This has to sell.

Machine - Pre-order Spot

New!

Pre-order/reservation for a game “Selling spot #196 for my Ultraman CE. This spot was purchased from Joe at Pinball Star. I paid $2060 for the spot and its yours for $500.

11 hours ago

South Burlington, VT

Pmaino

#961 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

New all time low. This should sell?

Machine - Pre-order Spot

New!

11 hours ago

South Burlington, VT

Pmaino

#962 2 years ago

Machine - Pre-order Spot

New!

E2B77CC9-A74A-4888-B6C2-2D6D387A0465 (resized).jpegE2B77CC9-A74A-4888-B6C2-2D6D387A0465 (resized).jpeg
#963 2 years ago

Pmaino $500 that should sell?

2D61A2E6-F5B3-46CF-9A59-CE8FE3BE6EE4 (resized).jpeg2D61A2E6-F5B3-46CF-9A59-CE8FE3BE6EE4 (resized).jpeg
#965 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Machine - Pre-order Spot

New!

12 hours ago

South Burlington, VT

Pmaino

Scary low price and even more so if it sits…

#966 2 years ago

Anyone sick of these attempts to influence pin prices? If you are selling your 2k spot for $500 you are either full of shit or thick af.

#967 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anyone sick of these attempts to influence pin prices? If you are selling your 2k spot for $500 you are either full of shit or thick af.

Not really though. CE games aren’t moving at $8k. CE shipped with no taxes is $9350. So do the math. That would be like selling your $2000 spot for $650 and it sitting. $500 for the spot isn’t far off.

Some people are paying taxes AND shipping. So their cost is over $10,000. Selling your game for $8,000 would be like giving your $2000 spot away.

I own an Ultraman CE, so I’m just being honest here. I would love the price to be higher. It just isn’t right now. Maybe in the future though when the code is better.

#968 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Not really though. CE games aren’t moving at $8k. CE shipped with no taxes is $9350. So do the math. That would be like selling your $2000 spot for $650 and it sitting. $500 for the spot isn’t far off.
Some people are paying taxes AND shipping. So their cost is over $10,000. Selling your game for $8,000 would be like giving your $2000 spot away.
I own an Ultraman CE, so I’m just being honest here. I would love the price to be higher. It just isn’t right now. Maybe in the future though when the code is better.

A game in hand, paid up is not comparable to selling a pre-order spot for something that could change before the game ships. Seems like a lot of UM buyers were treating it more like a stock than a game to enjoy. Weird.

#969 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

A game in hand, paid up is not comparable to selling a pre-order spot for something that could change before the game ships. Seems like a lot of UM buyers were treating it more like a stock than a game to enjoy. Weird.

Not weird at all. Most of us would not pay these exorbitantly high pinball prices if we thought we were going to lose a great deal of money at a future resale point.

The primary reason P3 Multimorphic might never take off is precisely this: people cannot sell their over $10k purchase and recover their money. It is sunk costs. Traditional pinball machines are known for holding value. If it is a good title, with lots of mechs, good layout and highly sought after license, it usually will sell for at least what was paid or higher (R&M comes to mind).

Everyone’s concern about UM/Halloween future prices is legit. If games were say a few thousand dollars like they use to be, then most of us would just “enjoy the game” as you say. We were not concerned about losing a great deal of money, because old pricing was so low, we could just enjoy the game. Pinball is now near the price of many used automobiles, depending what you buy.

#970 2 years ago

People are cutting losses selling pre-orders.
If they don't like what they have played or the progress they see makes them uncomfortable with the direction the game is going then why put 8k more out of pocket for a pin that would not satisfy them and have the risk of having funds locked up for to long with no return of initial investment in near site.

The old chasing bad money with good money.

Things could change for the better down the road but most would rather cut loss.

#971 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Not weird at all. Most of us would not pay these exorbitantly high pinball prices if we thought we were going to lose a great deal of money at a future resale point.
The primary reason P3 Multimorphic might never take off is precisely this: people cannot sell their over $10k purchase and recover their money. It is sunk costs. Traditional pinball machines are known for holding value. If it is a good title, with lots of mechs, good layout and highly sought after license, it usually will sell for at least what was paid or higher (R&M comes to mind).
Everyone’s concern about UM/Halloween future prices is legit. If games were say a few thousand dollars like they use to be, then most of us would just “enjoy the game” as you say. We were not concerned about losing a great deal of money, because old pricing was so low, we could just enjoy the game. Pinball is now near the price of many used automobiles, depending what you buy.

Sure, but the other HUGE factor is this...

For many buyers with disposable income, the slot/space in the lineup is more critical than the loss of selling the preorder OR actual machine. It's that simple.

I still own LOTR, purchased NIB in 2004 because it's one of the best games Stern ever produced. Rick and Morty will never leave my collection, no matter where the price lands. Ditto for STTNG and WH20. With all the new titles being produced, the price difference between the awesome pins and "meh" pins will be more pronounced. Not all pins appreciate! Just look at GNR, 2020 "Game of the Year"...they can be bought for ~2k less than NIB currently, often with very low plays.

#972 2 years ago

This is a perfect example of how ridiculously insane the pin hobby has become. It's not about losing money, it's about making money. If UM and HW were blowing it up for $12k right now, the same people dumping their spots would be listing them for Stern LEs and whatever pinball game they wanted to trade for. At this point everyone knows the life cycle of Spooky pinball games. Look at Rush. Everyone snagged LEs and they were listed within 24 hrs to trade or sell outright. With Stern pros now at 7500 all in, a Spooky pin in the 9-10k range is reasonable AND expected. Buyers have been spoiled by the constant price hikes and the extremely low risk of buying and losing money. I hope new buyers who missed out on the fast sell out of these pins get to jump on one of these. I'm sure the early adopters at the very least will break even. Lots of rumored pins this year, huge backlog of games, and maybe we are starting to slow on pin price inflation. I have two really nice games on the market and haven't been able to work out something. But like my patience with Spooky, I'm patient with my other games. I don't need the money so I'll trade or sell when the time is right. Let's revisit this in 6 months.

#973 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Just look at GNR, 2020 "Game of the Year"...they can be bought for ~2k less than NIB currently, often with very low plays.

Where are you seeing those deals on GnR?
The lowest I’ve ever seen a CE sell for is +$5k over MSRP. Most of the LEs being sold are at MSRP (keep in mind MSRP has moved from $9.5k to $10.5k since release). SE had a bargain here or there, but those have dried up.

As for people selling UM spots - why does everyone of them seem to be from PinballStar? What am I missing?

#974 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Where are you seeing those deals on GnR?
The lowest I’ve ever seen a CE sell for is +$5k over MSRP. Most of the LEs being sold are at MSRP (keep in mind MSRP has moved from $9.5k to $10.5k since release). SE had a bargain here or there, but those have dried up.
As for people selling UM spots - why does everyone of them seem to be from PinballStar? What am I missing?

I don't track CE's...not a market that interests me.

LE's are now 11k on the JJP site (and I don't believe it includes shipping). In some situations, tax will also be added. So, a NIB can weigh-in @ ~12k. I recently picked one up with very low plays and 1k of nice mods for 9.5k...and there was another one that wasn't moving for $9,300 IIRC (and could likely have been picked up for 9k).

Quoted from smokinhos:

This is a perfect example of how ridiculously insane the pin hobby has become. It's not about losing money, it's about making money. If UM and HW were blowing it up for $12k right now, the same people dumping their spots would be listing them for Stern LEs and whatever pinball game they wanted to trade for. At this point everyone knows the life cycle of Spooky pinball games. Look at Rush. Everyone snagged LEs and they were listed within 24 hrs to trade or sell outright. With Stern pros now at 7500 all in, a Spooky pin in the 9-10k range is reasonable AND expected. Buyers have been spoiled by the constant price hikes and the extremely low risk of buying and losing money. I hope new buyers who missed out on the fast sell out of these pins get to jump on one of these. I'm sure the early adopters at the very least will break even. Lots of rumored pins this year, huge backlog of games, and maybe we are starting to slow on pin price inflation. I have two really nice games on the market and haven't been able to work out something. But like my patience with Spooky, I'm patient with my other games. I don't need the money so I'll trade or sell when the time is right. Let's revisit this in 6 months.

You said the magic word...patience. I really want a Rush pin, but given the hysteria, I might opt for being patient and wait 6-12 months to purchase one when people start chasing the next game I was patient with GNR and it paid off. It's unlikely to be a keeper for me, which is why I decided against the NIB option when it first came out. Ended up being the right move. You win some, you loss some. Fine with me

#975 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I was patient with GNR and it paid off

Paying the original NIB price for a used one 1.5 years later is 'paying off'? I'd definitely feel better about having money tied up in a GnR than HWN/UM right now. It can't get much worse than this, unless deposit spots for free becomes a thing.

#976 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Paying the original NIB price for a used one 1.5 years later is 'paying off'?

Considering the hysteria and price hiking that we saw originally with GnR and then the increase in price to $10,500 from $9,500.. plus tax and ship. Not sure how you got original MSRP at 9500. Also read - mods. I saw the game, actually my son and I delivered it. The apron mod, shooter rod bullet mod, shooter rod surround, and mirrors to name the ones I saw. No used pin is perfect, and JJP can't get a playfield right. This one was on point. So yes, his patience paid off. As will ours IF we hold tight on code updates for UM and HW.

#977 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

and there was another one that wasn't moving for $9,300 IIRC (and could likely have been picked up for 9k).

Ok - I guess that’s your perspective, but the original LE NIB price (the one 80% of buyers paid) was $9500. Your assertion that GnR LE has depreciated $2k is a stretch. It has neither appreciated or depreciated - which is typical of games that are still in production.

#978 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Ok - I guess that’s your perspective, but the original LE NIB price (the one 80% of buyers paid) was $9500. Your assertion that GnR LE has depreciated $2k is a stretch. It has neither appreciated or depreciated - which is typical of games that are still in production.

Ok. No argument. In any event, based on what’s unfolded in our hobby, 9.5k with mods felt good/fair. That’s all I’m really saying.

#979 2 years ago

I think Ultraman will turn into a good game over time. The shots are there and the code can be polished. I do really hope they put some better music or a variety songs in because it’s hard to get into a battle with some Kaiju while listening to such soft jams. How about some callouts explaining what’s going on because it’s hard knowing what’s going on especially when you stack modes.
This is my first ride with Soooky so I can’t say much about what has happened in the past but this game seemed rushed and way to incomplete. I do understand the apprehension of holding on to Ultraman with the current code and QC issues but I think and hope it will get better.
I already have my game so I am In it for the long haul but I can say that I still have confidence that it will turn into a great game.

#980 2 years ago

It would be awesome if they would put a Trogdor Easter egg in the game. Ultraman vs Trogdor

4F4D86AE-69E1-433F-AD40-138CC196C9BA (resized).png4F4D86AE-69E1-433F-AD40-138CC196C9BA (resized).png
#981 2 years ago

The other day I played Godzilla and Ultra Man on location at Flippers in Grandy, NC. The machines are side by side and Godzilla was a lot mor fun for me.

#982 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

The other day I played Godzilla and Ultra Man on location at Flippers in Grandy, NC. The machines are side by side and Godzilla was a lot mor fun for me.

Most games going up against Godzilla are going to lose. When code is finished Ultraman will be plenty of fun but doesn't have to be one of the top games ever which many are claiming with Godzilla.

#983 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I think this comparison is inevitable since the themes are so close, though it isn't really fair.

I'd suppose one of the reasons Ultraman prices are doing what they are doing right now, is because a lot of people bought it for the Kaiju. Then Stern released what is being considered one of the greatest games of all time with a more mainstream Kaiju license.

At least, that is what I ended up doing. I like Ultraman, but I grew up on Showa era Godzilla. If the reveals had been reversed I'm not even sure I would have considered Ultraman.

#984 2 years ago

It was cool Ultra Man had a bunch of levels with flippers.

#985 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I think Ultraman will turn into a good game over time. The shots are there and the code can be polished. I do really hope they put some better music or a variety songs in because it’s hard to get into a battle with some Kaiju while listening to such soft jams. How about some callouts explaining what’s going on because it’s hard knowing what’s going on especially when you stack modes.
This is my first ride with Soooky so I can’t say much about what has happened in the past but this game seemed rushed and way to incomplete. I do understand the apprehension of holding on to Ultraman with the current code and QC issues but I think and hope it will get better.
I already have my game so I am In it for the long haul but I can say that I still have confidence that it will turn into a great game.

I agree make this machine better! , I bought this because I love drop targets and layout looked really fun and different , but Spooky needs to make better use of the 3 main drop targets with the code , also add better music to the game , I want to be able to enter the game room and really want to play this game , remember this will be my 1st Spooky game and if I do not like it , it will be the last !!!!!

#986 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I will likely never play Ultra Man ever again.

That is totally cool, this game is not going to be for everyone. This is a club thread where generally people that own one or have a deposit down can talk about it. I'll likely never play a JJP GNR ever again but don't go into the club thread stating so because my comment doesn't belong there.

#987 2 years ago

For all those who have written off the game or never liked it to begin with you can post in this thread below instead of the club thread. I wish the code was farther along at this point for people to judge it appropriately but the reality is it's going to take until the end of the builds probably before we see the full potential.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/feedback-on-halloween-and-ultraman-#post-6719294

#988 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

That is totally cool, this game is not going to be for everyone. This is a club thread where generally people that own one or have a deposit down can talk about it. I'll likely never play a JJP GNR ever again but don't go into the club thread stating so because my comment doesn't belong there.

That’s cool. I’m not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. Let me edit my post.

#989 2 years ago

I am a owner in the owners thread and I am 110% about people speaking there minds and opinions for better or worse about pins. Most of the time it has positive long term results of the games at hand.

As long as it is done tastefully and not in a completely distasteful manner. It is ok if people do not like it just as it is if they do like it.

Let's all be honest Halloween and Ultraman need work that is why people are complaining and it is more then a few for sure.

On the flip side if you own the pin and are having a great time as the pin is that is fantastic! Remember you do not have to protect the game and the company from others that critiquing and have selective criticisms. This may benefit you in the long run if the company absorbs the criticism and makes changes to benefit all owners both the Satisfied and unsatisfied.

I am rooting for Spooky but they might need to preform CPR soon if it is not addressed and handled.

#990 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I am rooting for Spooky but they might need to preform CPR soon if it is not addressed and handled.

Just based on Fawzma having to code two games at once and Bug learning on the fly, soon is not a realistic expectation and end of build is more realistic. If that means more people take 75% or more hits on selling their deposit because they can't have it soon then so be it.

#991 2 years ago

The code changes so far have been really promising. If it continues, things will settle down and the conversation will be more about theme and layout. You either like the layout or you don't. Seems like Spooky is taking the feedback on build quality and issues and trying to make changes on the fly. I do agree that in the future the code should definitely have more polish or the same drama will occur all over again. There have been great examples of sleeper games that turned out awesome after code updates, but there are others that never got code and still kinda suck. Counting on Team Spooky.

#992 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Just based on Fawzma having to code two games at once and Bug learning on the fly, soon is not a realistic expectation

I would Agree with you and disagree also.

Most people do not want to hear about two games at one time or who is learning to fly as that is not the customers problem.

Most want to feel confident that a professionally competent team and company is putting all effort, resources and it's best foot forward from the start to the finish of a project.

Some look at this as a fumble so far from launch in regards to what has been presented to the customers. Others might love it.

Best to all.

#993 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I am a owner in the owners thread and I am 110% about people speaking there minds and opinions for better or worse about pins. Most of the time it has positive long term results of the games at hand.

As an owner (one who actually has the game and loves it) I check this thread (and other owners threads) for fixes, to help others with issues, to ask questions, and to see any new mods or additions that people add to their games. If I want a review, I look under game reviews. Unfortunately, it seems that 90% of this thread is people complaining about deposit sales and future resale value. Also, many non-owners feel the need to post in this thread how much they dislike the game. It's not fun to see people constantly crap on a game you love. And it does kind of take away from the fun. I agree with previous post that non-owner opinions belong in other threads. This kind of posting behavior is driving me away from Pinside. I came to love this site for the game support I got from others and the positive comments that get me excited about pinball in general. I feel confident opinions on this game will improve once more games are in peoples homes and code is more polished.

#994 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

As an owner (one who actually has the game and loves it) I check this thread (and other owners threads) for fixes, to help others with issues, to ask questions, and to see any new mods or additions that people add to their games. If I want a review, I look under game reviews. Unfortunately, it seems that 90% of this thread is people complaining about deposit sales and future resale value. Also, many non-owners feel the need to post in this thread how much they dislike the game. It's not fun to see people constantly crap on a game you love. And it does kind of take away from the fun. I agree with previous post that non-owner opinions belong in other threads. This kind of posting behavior is driving me away from Pinside. I came to love this site for the game support I got from others and the positive comments that get me excited about pinball in general. I feel confident opinions on this game will improve once more games are in peoples homes and code is more polished.

I hope so also. I am sure it will be great for the long haulers for sure. At the same time I completely understand peoples frustrations.
It is pinball at the end of the day it should be fun!

#995 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I would Agree with you and disagree also.
Most people do not want to hear about two games at one time or who is learning to fly as that is not the customers problem.
Most want to feel confident that a professionally competent team and company is putting all effort, resources and it's best foot forward from the start to the finish of a project.
Some look at this as a fumble so far from launch in regards to what has been presented to the customers. Others might love it.
Best to all.

I doubt anybody loves slow code updates it just is what it is at this point, maybe it's a fumble out of the gate but the game is far from over. Either you have faith the game will progress enough code wise or not, people who don't have the patience to see it through can just sell their deposits for a big loss, even the K man said there is no point in selling at a loss right now.

#996 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

even the K man said there is no point in selling at a loss right now.

Not so sure about that.

6FE69DA7-95C3-4BF1-A9FD-54008E5FAA94 (resized).jpeg6FE69DA7-95C3-4BF1-A9FD-54008E5FAA94 (resized).jpeg
#997 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Not so sure about that.[quoted image]

Projected losses. He has no reason to sell it now since his is #500…last off the line.

#998 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:Projected losses. He has no reason to sell it now since his is #500…last off the line.

Ha. I really do not care either way if it is sold or not.

#999 2 years ago

What’s the highest Ultraman (Standard Edition) shipped?

#1000 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

What’s the highest Ultraman (Standard Edition) shipped?

I think in the 460s maybe high 450s. I had 463

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 210.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

There are 5,000 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 100.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners/page/20?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.