(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,002 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by pballinhd
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 101.
#802 2 years ago

So will this —>

UPDATE lower right ball lock removed drop target position check from the lock routine this is to help with fail lock attempts

Fix my issue where when I hit that lower right target behind the drop, the drop target doesn’t kick up and lock my ball all the time?

#803 2 years ago

One thing driving me nuts on this game is the upper most playfield. I keep getting balls stuck here. They just roll to this spot and stop. Like the upper playfield is tilted to the bottom left. How do I fix this? It’s like it needs a spacer under the playfield on the left side to tilt it more to the right.

2F798F73-E06B-4DD2-AAD2-CE4F930F8524 (resized).jpeg2F798F73-E06B-4DD2-AAD2-CE4F930F8524 (resized).jpeg
#804 2 years ago

Please send me a fix for this corner or a new curtain that covers the led strip lighting. The led deflector has a notch and the ball doesn't roll across it sits in the hole.
This isn't a one time occurrence.

20220101_231202 (resized).jpg20220101_231202 (resized).jpg
#805 2 years ago

The led deflector has a notch and the ball doesn't roll across it sits in the hole.

20220101_235317 (resized).jpg20220101_235317 (resized).jpg
#806 2 years ago

That looks like a good spot for a slim post.

#807 2 years ago
Quoted from pballinhd:

The led deflector has a notch and the ball doesn't roll across it sits in the hole.
[quoted image]

I'd just put a small piece of Lexan there. Easy peasy.

#808 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

One thing driving me nuts on this game is the upper most playfield. I keep getting balls stuck here. They just roll to this spot and stop. Like the upper playfield is tilted to the bottom left. How do I fix this? It’s like it needs a spacer under the playfield on the left side to tilt it more to the right. [quoted image]

This happens to me too. I have my back legs so that it is 1–2 degree higher on the left. This makes it so that when it gets stuck a couple of flips will shake it loose.

#809 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

This happens to me too. I have my back legs so that it is 1–2 degree higher on the left. This makes it so that when it gets stuck a couple of flips will shake it loose.

I appreciate the response. Although I don’t think I should have to make the whole game Unlevel to fix this.

#810 2 years ago

I had to look at my pin.. never had that happen. Ill keep an eye on it now.

#811 2 years ago

I've played approximately 300 games so far. I'm enjoying tbe game however, these little things are annoying. The subway needed more testing before final stamping. Balls hang on the thick hole protector. Why is it so thick on the underside of the hole. It needs a new thinner design so the ball doesn't hang underneath.

Twice now when playing the upper playfield I've had the ball come down tbe center ramp back into the main playfield... is this possible. I'll be shooting loops and down it comes.

The drop target above the main playfield right flipper is very spotty locking the ball. The score doesn't seem to add up properly. Hitting it 4 times says 1 million but my score is too low?

When you defeat a monster on tbe scroll menu it says completed but not on the monitor panel. The small font/text is too difficult to read. Maybe the defeated monsters face/icon should be displayed at the bottom of the screen with an X on it during gameplay. The monster defeated counter doesn't work.

Everyone over the holiday thoroughly loved battling the monsters. It's very satisfying killing a Jirah similar to melting the witch on WOZ. I look forward to battling Dada and saving Earth.

20220102_084916 (resized).jpg20220102_084916 (resized).jpg
#812 2 years ago

Hey guys almost all of the things mentioned there are ways to fix! Email service!!!!!!!!! Usually the techs on the line report any adjustments or ways to solve this issues because they run into them in testing as well.

#813 2 years ago

How is the new code for those who have installed it? Is there a list of what all was changed?

#814 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys almost all of the things mentioned there are ways to fix! Email service!!!!!!!!! Usually the techs on the line report any adjustments or ways to solve this issues because they run into them in testing as well.

I’ll do that. Thank you.

#815 2 years ago

Can someone explain how the drop target above the right flipper is supposed to work? Mine works in test mode. I hit it all the time and it’s only locked a ball twice. Am I missing something?

#816 2 years ago

That was streamed on 11/23, we are now on second code update from then. Reply to frankmac.

#817 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Can someone explain how the drop target above the right flipper is supposed to work? Mine works in test mode. I hit it all the time and it’s only locked a ball twice. Am I missing something?

It pops up on one hit of skill shot. If not on skills hot then have to hit the target 4 times to collect SSSP members. On 5th hit it locks.

#818 2 years ago

I noticed some of the Ultraman clips in Bug's new video were full screen when showing off the Dada mode. Is this new or were there full screen clips before?

#819 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I noticed some of the Ultraman clips in Bug's new video were full screen when showing off the Dada mode. Is this new or were there full screen clips before?

I was wondering the same thing!

#820 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

only on the intro and completed shots. it goes back and forth between small and big. Wonder if they are just trying something new out?

#821 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I appreciate the response. Although I don’t think I should have to make the whole game Unlevel to fix this.

I was able to fix this issue. Take off metal plate that has the VTOL jet on it (two nuts). Don't worry, Jet is secured underneath with nut. Loosen the last two screws on the ball guide. There is a little play between the ball guide and the hole that allows it to shift up or down. For me, I adjusted the left (more proximal) screw towards the head and the right screw (more distal, towards the flipper) down. Then secure into place. You may need a little back and forth to find the sweet spot. Leveled the game back up and still working smoothly. Also made the butt-pretzel buttery smooth.

#822 2 years ago

Here's the change log for v1.05. Nothing mentioned about full screen video clips?

V 1.05 01/JAN/2022

UPDATE bemular super ready voice would repeat itself
UPDATE pull down mech was missing from coil test
UPDATE selected mode selection could change when flippers were re-enabled
UPDATE Gomora spelled wrong in mode select
UPDATE skillshot to rightscoop was not registering missed skillshot event
UPDATE extra ball added to spacium store, costs 25
UPDATE lower right ball lock was playing the clip and audio on a 1 second delay
UPDATE lower right ball lock removed drop target position check from the lock routine this is to help with fail lock attempts
UPDATE typo in a key used for counting visited modes
UPDATE knocking down drop targets on skillshot no longer reset
UPDATE ragon, slow center ramp shot wouldn’t count
UPDATE when in a main mode, side modes now cycle properly
ADDED new dada mode

#823 2 years ago

Yeah I feel like they are just trying it , I'll stream it in a bit try and get the mode if you guys want ?

#824 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yeah I feel like they are just trying it , I'll stream it in a bit try and get the mode if you guys want ?

Any stream of the new code would be appreciated!!!

#825 2 years ago

Ok , im not that good a player but will see what w can do

#826 2 years ago

Tried to update code to 1.05.. said code updated and restart. Restart and nada. Just failed login screen. I guess I'll wait until the next update and go back to the old...

Anyone know where I can find it? Game is currently unplayable.

20220102_154002 (resized).jpg20220102_154002 (resized).jpg
#827 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Tried to update code to 1.05.. said code updated and restart. Restart and nada. Just failed login screen. I guess I'll wait until the next update and go back to the old...
Anyone know where I can find it? Game is currently unplayable.[quoted image]

Did you check the file name before installing the code? Guessing you'll have to email Spooky for help because most likely you bricked your game.

#828 2 years ago

Wonder why they can make the way to flas your game back public ?

I'll try and stream here later , will post when I know what time .

Https://twitch.tv/flippin_a

#829 2 years ago

Didn't do anything different than the last time. Tried to use the last code - saved it on my PC. "Brick" sounds about right..

Ahhh yes.. outstanding. Evidenty there's a (1) because of the other code.

It's time to move this game out of the lineup... Back to my office and put my DI LE back in the main room. Thanks for the suggestion.

#830 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Didn't do anything different than the last time. Tried to use the last code - saved it on my PC. "Brick" sounds about right..

Sometime windows changes the file name after download, if you don't check per their instructions this will happen.

20220102_135521 (resized).jpg20220102_135521 (resized).jpg
#831 2 years ago

Thanks.. yeah I see that now. No code will work now. No big deal. She can sit. Hopefully spooky has instructions, calling during the week is not an option for me.. Thanks.

#832 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Thanks.. yeah I see that now. No code will work now. No big deal. She can sit. Hopefully spooky has instructions, calling during the week is not and option for me.. Thanks.

Sent a pm. I should be able to get you back up and running.

#833 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

It is new! Aside from the match animation. We're looking to add in a lot more full screen clips!

#834 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

It is new! Aside from the match animation. We're looking to add in a lot more full screen clips!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#835 2 years ago

In gonna do th stream tomorrow thinking 7pm est.

#836 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Sent a pm. I should be able to get you back up and running.

Just wanted to thank PB for the assist. It's still bricked but appreciate the support.

#837 2 years ago

Anyone have this issue with balls getting hung up on the in-lane lifter covers? I emailed Spooky support and I'm confident they'll help, but wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen. It's been happening any time the ball is slowly entering the left in lane. Ball search won't release it, nor will tilting the game.

IMG_3475 (resized).jpgIMG_3475 (resized).jpgIMG_3476 (resized).jpgIMG_3476 (resized).jpg
#838 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Anyone have this issue with balls getting hung up on the in-lane lifter covers? I emailed Spooky support and I'm confident they'll help, but wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen. It's been happening any time the ball is slowly entering the left in lane. Ball search won't release it, nor will tilting the game. [quoted image][quoted image]

Nope never had that !

#839 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Anyone have this issue with balls getting hung up on the in-lane lifter covers? I emailed Spooky support and I'm confident they'll help, but wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen. It's been happening any time the ball is slowly entering the left in lane. Ball search won't release it, nor will tilting the game. [quoted image][quoted image]

Loosen the posts that hold the flap down. Then press down on the flap while you are tightening them back up. This will eliminate any bowing that might be occurring.

#840 2 years ago

I like the new Dada mode. Reminds me of Juggernaut a bit. I like the idea of him (and more future modes) being locked and earning them as you complete the standard modes. Looking good, Spooky.

#841 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Yes, this happens on my HWN quite often

#842 2 years ago

SpookyLuke
Not sure if it has been asked or answered before, but could you advise why the mode scoop has a metal protector and the 3 Baltan/Hedge scoops do not?

Thanks, in advance.

#843 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

SpookyLuke
Not sure if it has been asked or answered before, but could you advise why the mode scoop has a metal protector and the 3 Baltan/Hedge scoops do not?
Thanks, in advance.

That's a good question! All of the Spooky games in the past had no scoop protectors at all so I didn't plan on using any on this game either. However when I added that right scoop in it just seemed so visible and central that I was terrified of the idea of any damage around it so I made a protector. I guess the left scoops just didn't scare me as badly. Maybe in the future every scoop should just flat out be protected.

#844 2 years ago

Gonna play with the new code tonight, will make the main object to get into Dada mode and see how far we can get. 7PM est, be there!

https://www.twitch.tv/Flippin_A

#845 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

That's a good question! All of the Spooky games in the past had no scoop protectors at all so I didn't plan on using any on this game either. However when I added that right scoop in it just seemed so visible and central that I was terrified of the idea of any damage around it so I made a protector. I guess the left scoops just didn't scare me as badly. Maybe in the future every scoop should just flat out be protected.

Protect the scoops! Though TBH I think that main scoop definitely takes the biggest. beating. Since none of them shoot the ball back I bet the wear is minimized.

#846 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Protect the scoops! Though TBH I think that main scoop definitely takes the biggest. beating. Since none of them shoot the ball back I bet the wear is minimized.

I wish my Alice cooper could of had one. You could see it starting some damage

#847 2 years ago

I’m not sure if I understand the Pigmon modes? Is it the orbits that qualify those? The directions on the apron sound like it’s describing the battles but I thought those were different.

#848 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

I’m not sure if I understand the Pigmon modes? Is it the orbits that qualify those? The directions on the apron sound like it’s describing the battles but I thought those were different.

Pretty sure it's just knocking down the drops and starting the battles .

#849 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Pretty sure it's just knocking down the drops and starting the battles .

You are correct!

I just beat Dada and it was quite a joy. I only play this game to get the upper playfield multiball going and now the dada mode. We need more modes like this that give meaning to the playfield. The middle playfield is definitely in need of a reason to visit outside of health replenishment. Even using a similar approach as to that of the upper playfield but instead you have to hit each target on the side of the drop target, alternating so many before you are allowed to start a multiball. Then being able to stack those modes together.

One of the most rewarding feelings on some of my favorite games (Woz and Potc for example) is the ability to stack multiballs on top of each other, each multiball having a separate jackpot. With the number of shots in this game they could definitely do something similar.

Full screen modes are a great improvement and speak to what’s possible. I hope Spooky can keep going that direction. Keep up the good work!

#850 2 years ago

What's the last # shipped. Looking forward to getting the call for #164.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arabi, LA
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 210.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 101.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.