(Topic ID: 301220)

Ultraman Kaiju Rumble Club - Kaiju are near!

By Morinack

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,002 posts
  • 277 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 hours ago by pballinhd
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MGmotor (resized).JPG
motor (resized).jpg
20240407_143511 (resized).jpg
20240407_143613 (resized).jpg
20240407_143449 (resized).jpg
20240407_143536 (resized).jpg
20240407_143555 (resized).jpg
IMG_8072 (resized).jpeg
ultramancover (resized).jpg
utramanpinplastic (resized).png
20240127_131303 (resized).jpg
20240127_131312 (resized).jpg
UM Topper (resized).png
IMG_4831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7139 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7136 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 101.
#551 2 years ago

I get my most extreme air balls off the three drop targets. I had one bounce off the drop and had it land behind my flipper and I am at a 6.5 pitch.

#552 2 years ago

Got the email that #94 shipped today. Fingers crossed!

Still excited despite the critics and think this game is going to be great.

#553 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Got the email that #94 shipped today. Fingers crossed!
Still excited and think this game is going to be Awesome.

Man I'm 96 , when did you find out ?

#554 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Man I'm 96 , when did you find out ?

I'm going to check on yours tomorrow! I have been following your excitement lol

#555 2 years ago

95 has shipped. You are next Mando!

#556 2 years ago

Oh man lol , maybe they forgot to tell me so close !

#557 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I get my most extreme air balls off the three drop targets. I had one bounce off the drop and had it land behind my flipper and I am at a 6.5 pitch.

6.5 on playfield between slings or on the glass? Does your game have the air ball plastic above the drops? I just can’t imagine air all from drops going over the flippers.

#558 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

6.5 on playfield between slings or on the glass? Does your game have the air ball plastic above the drops? I just can’t imagine air all from drops going over the flippers.

I measured the pitch on the playfield and yes I have the protector. I am pretty sure the protector kept it from hitting the glass. The ball just came straight back and over the flippers. It’s only happening once but it took me by surprise.

#559 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Hoping for a Xmas miracle and Ultra Man shipping out tomorrow

They are just finishing up boxing it up! Morgan just has to arrange shipping and it's on its way!

#560 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

They are just finishing up boxing it up! Morgan just has to arrange shipping and it's on its way!

Excellent , probably get it early next week then. Good enough I guess but it would have been cool to open it on Xmas lol .

Thanks for checking !

#561 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Excellent , probably get it early next week then. Good enough I guess but it would have been cool to open it on Xmas lol .
Thanks for checking !

You may get it sooner. Mine shipped out yesterday afternoon and is arriving tomorrow. Unfortunately I won’t be able to bring it in until next Wednesday because another pin is in that spot

#562 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

You may get it sooner. Mine shipped out yesterday afternoon and is arriving tomorrow. Unfortunately I won’t be able to bring it in until next Wednesday because another pin is in that spot
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"c33d57f6731627d1b2cf18e673d0a24146fb5fce-1640101292-1800"};
//]]>

Maybe R&L says 3 service days which would be Friday but think they are closed . Never know though

It's ok Monday next week I am off and nothing to do !

#563 2 years ago

I cannot believe how fast R&L contacted me.. They say today.... Fingers crossed that is a heckuva a turn around.

#564 2 years ago

SpookyLuke - Are they boxing up #102 soon? *fingers crossed*

#565 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

SpookyLuke - Are they boxing up #102 soon? *fingers crossed*

Cleared QC at about 10am! Will probably make it in a box yet today!

Snapchat-1926160281 (resized).jpgSnapchat-1926160281 (resized).jpg
#566 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

[quoted image]

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response!

#567 2 years ago

Mine is shipping today we shall see ! Either way I'll have it soon .

#568 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

[quoted image]

Good thing you hired all those elves last minute.
They are very serious about deadlines.

#570 2 years ago

Same day batch with the others!
101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 all were completed yesterday and QC cleared today. Most won't be boxed until tomorrow though!

Snapchat-1512988917 (resized).jpgSnapchat-1512988917 (resized).jpg
#571 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 all were completed yesterday and QC cleared today. Most won't be boxed until tomorrow though!
[quoted image]

Any idea on when you maybe doing the Aussie batch.

#572 2 years ago

Look what arrived! #94 - don't think I can wait out the Christmas Countdown though!

IMG_2403 (resized).jpgIMG_2403 (resized).jpg
#573 2 years ago

It's Christmas somewhere. Open that box up and rock and roll!!! Its bad luck to leave them boxed up for more than 10 min after the truck leaves.

#574 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Look what arrived! #94 - don't think I can wait out the Christmas Countdown though!
[quoted image]

I mean at this point I feel like you should Gotta be the best X-Mas gift you will ever get

#575 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

It's Christmas somewhere. Open that box up and rock and roll!!! Its bad luck to leave them boxed up for more than 10 min after the truck leaves.

Or this!

#576 2 years ago

It's resting to get acclimated to the temperature of my basement which is 75. Had to wait a little while to get a break to move it.
Fortunately no stairs to navigate. Can't wait to play the new code!

#577 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Airballs are almost always caused by flipper rubbers being too hight or too low.

Actually, they're usually caused by the angle of what the ball is hitting. If balls are launching up from the drops, for example, the drops are angled upward, toward the player. You'll need to loosen the bracket and shim it so that the drops are angled slightly toward the playfield. This is the same with standups, which is where this knowledge is coming from. Standups that are bend back love to launch the balls all over the place.

#578 2 years ago

#96 on the way ! With Xmas Eve a holiday looks like Monday unl es R&L outdoes themselves ☺️

#579 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

[quoted image]

What's "CE Gold"? Is that for HW?

#581 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

#96 on the way ! With Xmas Eve a holiday looks like Monday unl es R&L outdoes themselves ☺️

I'm hoping they pull through for ya

#582 2 years ago

Set mine up and played a few games. I love the gameplay, artwork and game. Artwork is just amazing.
The artwork really honors the franchise. Callouts, video clips and music all very satisfying.

I'm still tweaking the pitch of my game a bit to see if perhaps that will help with ball search time. That is
really the only pain point I have ATM.

Minor thing I would change is the contrast of the Score screen. The faux metal just seems a smidge to
bright/low contrast. Perhaps there is a manual setting to decrease the brightness that I have yet to discover.

Honestly I find this game very fun and approachable and not disappointed in the slightest.

#583 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

[quoted image]

Ok, now I have to ask about 108.

#584 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Actually, they're usually caused by the angle of what the ball is hitting. If balls are launching up from the drops, for example, the drops are angled upward, toward the player. You'll need to loosen the bracket and shim it so that the drops are angled slightly toward the playfield. This is the same with standups, which is where this knowledge is coming from. Standups that are bend back love to launch the balls all over the place.

Sorry, my answer may have been overly simplistic. I was referencing airballs from the flippers. It's possible I misread the OP. I thought that was the issue. It was the issue on my Ultraman.

#585 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I'm hoping they pull through for ya

All good If not Monday works

And by checking on mine you may have just screwed yourself now everyone wants the VIP treatment lol !

#586 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Bug, I beg you. This needs to be in the game. Episode 34 “Present from the Sky”. Suicide, snow, beer, operation monster balloonization, bird poop, etc… this episode is so insanely bizarre!
[quoted image]

My brother just showed me a Reddit post about this that’s pretty interesting.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ultraman/comments/etv3l7/im_really_enjoying_the_mill_creek_blurays_but_im/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Amazing stuff…
It seems there is also an earlier dubbed version as well.

AC66126A-B29D-4895-8FAB-0C581A9F832B (resized).jpegAC66126A-B29D-4895-8FAB-0C581A9F832B (resized).jpeg
#587 2 years ago

Wow great you have yours for christmas

Hope to have mine in december but 2022 (standard and france delivery)

Have a nice christmas everybody

#588 2 years ago

Over $1000 discount on my #193 CE spot if anyone is looking for a stocking stuffer:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122330

#589 2 years ago

SpookyLuke

Still says Monday, but based one where is headed now I still think there is an outside shot I can get it tomorrow Will keep you informed since you took such good care of me

#590 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

SpookyLuke
Still says Monday, but based one where is headed now I still think there is an outside shot I can get it tomorrow Will keep you informed since you took such good care of me

If you have the ability to you could call and see if you can pick it up from the terminal vs waiting for delivery

#591 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

[quoted image]

evidence has been presented.
It's blue.

#592 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

If you have the ability to you could call and see if you can pick it up from the terminal vs waiting for delivery

Yeah I may, we will see where it lands. I have a pickup so I can do it, bit of a drive but there is a place my wife has been wanting to go nearby. Not a big deal, but it would be kinda cool to have it here and open it on Xmas like a middle aged kid

#593 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Yes! I've done this because I'm more impatient then a kid on Christmas morning.

#594 2 years ago

My mods came in before Christmas!

41FCAACE-A306-4AD7-8418-9CB0363B5433 (resized).jpeg41FCAACE-A306-4AD7-8418-9CB0363B5433 (resized).jpeg47045BA5-0087-4E69-999A-52D4E523C734 (resized).jpeg47045BA5-0087-4E69-999A-52D4E523C734 (resized).jpegC29B2A1C-9841-4C39-BB0E-F435CEF85C50 (resized).jpegC29B2A1C-9841-4C39-BB0E-F435CEF85C50 (resized).jpeg
#595 2 years ago

Hold the phone! Its on its way to the terminal, now usually this means they can deliver that day but I called and they wont let me schedule it. Asked if I could pick it up and they said I need authorization from the seller. SpookyLuke are you guys in tomorrow if I need to to clear that

I will call them in the morning maybe they can get it on the truck.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#596 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

My mods came in before Christmas!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I dig it! Love the plaque!

#597 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Hold the phone! Its on its way to the terminal, now usually this means they can deliver that day but I called and they wont let me schedule it. Asked if I could pick it up and they said I need authorization from the seller. SpookyLuke are you guys in tomorrow if I need to to clear that
I will call them in the morning maybe they can get it on the truck. [quoted image]

We are yes! Should be able to just call and ask for Morgan! If you can't get through or something just shoot me a message on here I'll try to make sure to check periodically

#598 2 years ago

Yeah.. I need to make something for my #10.. other than the cardboard inner box, do these have numbers on them anywhere?

Code... code... code... code.. lol

#599 2 years ago

I got too excited and decided to unbox tonight and get a few games in. Here are some very early thoughts.

Pros:
-The artwork is amazing. I’m bummed that beautiful side art is going to be hidden in a line of pins
-shoots very well. Flipper power feels right and shots are satisfying. I really like that left orbit
-some cool lighting effects. I never felt blinded in anyway by the lights

Cons:
-Holy crap that inner-screen size has to go. Someone may have convinced themselves they like it but it’s terrible and makes the whole game feel cheaper. The font needs to be fixed to.
-Code needs to keep progressing. I don’t feel there was a lot to do and a lot of shots just felt like I wasn’t making progress toward anything
-event synchronization. When I’m in a battle I don’t really feel I am because it didn’t seem like hitting shots results in specific visuals or callouts. Perhaps I just missed them though and will find that with more play.

Pro or con?
The subway exits at the flippers. I currently don’t like these because after I hit a scoop I want to look up and see the display to know if I started and event or got some kind of reward. When I do that I tend to miss the quick flash at the slings and the ball just drains. I don’t want to have to stare down there all the time. This is different and I may grow used to it and like having the clean feed, but for now it is annoying me, haha.

I would say I’m currently underwhelmed and a little nervous, but hopeful Spooky will pull through!

#600 2 years ago

My only mod! lol

IMG_3083 (resized).JPGIMG_3083 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
There are 5,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 101.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-kaiju-rumble-owners/page/12?hl=thebeefsupreme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.