8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Zorak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2475_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2474_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2473_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2472_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Ultra Virtual Pin

Added: 2016-02-06 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (April 26th, 2016) • Ended: July 11th, 2016
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 4,000

I have an amazing Virtual Pinball project cabinet and its up for sale. It's one inch larger (48 inch Samsung) than the Ultra Wide VP Cabinets out there so it's the largest to date because of the thin bezel and I managed to get a 32 inch backglass monitor in the back. It's the one to beat now!

The computer has a SSD, I5 Intel and 8gb of ram, it runs all of the Virtual Pinball systems out there. Its quick and slick with no delay and just needs graphics on it you just need to add put in the legs, coindoor, and flipper buttons that need to we wired to the computer which is easy to do. I have all of those items and they are included. The only thing you need to get are the speaker/grill, rails and the glass yourself which are easy and cheap to do. I calculate you can get all that for about $250. So with that said I would be willing to lower the price as I have it as $4000 and would be interested in cash or trading it. I will email pics to you shortly

I am selling it outright for $4000 cash or will trade for a pinball of equal or lesser value +/- cash.

Located in Cincinnati, OH

Item photos

IMG_2472_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2473_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2474_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2475_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pinstadium's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinstadium's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Cincinnati, OH, US

#2 8 years ago

Hi,
    If it is "amazing" Why are you selling it?
    How much has this in value? I don't know if I am misunderstanding something but it is hard for me to see $6500 of hardware/parts? Unless there is something I don't get/see?

Ps. Impressive machines you own!

#3 8 years ago

It will help you to put better specs.

Does it have Forced Feedback?

Also there have been a few 50" made. Not that it matters. The ball is too big on the screen and looks like a golf ball on anything larger than a 42"

#4 8 years ago

$500 cab, $400 tv, $800 pc, where is the $6500 value in this? Even complete I think that would be a stretch.

#5 8 years ago

That thing looks like shit bro.

#6 8 years ago

Price is WAY off for an incomplete project. I recommend finishing it up.

#7 8 years ago

Lol now this is good

There's MAYBE 3 individuals and 1 company who could make a virtual pinball cabinet worth anywhere close to $6500 - you're going to have a real hard time with this.

#8 8 years ago

You've lost your mind, man.

#9 8 years ago

Check the text in his original ad from 6 months ago claiming it was already finished...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ultra-virtual-pin

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultra-virtual-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.