Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Nemesis
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

#1.gif
    photo_2.JPG
    photo_1.JPG
    CoinTaker_Mirror_Blade_Thickness_005.JPG
    CoinTaker_Mirror_Blade_Thickness_002.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Drano, I received the felt tape. I must say, you're an asset to the community. Thank you very much for your generosity.

#52 11 years ago

No worries. I order it in bulk.

I'd be interested in finding out how many people actually bother using it? I know it can make some installations too tight.

#53 11 years ago

I would be interested in black for b/w

#54 11 years ago

Can you make some chrome ones for the P2K machines ? The only ones I don't have mirror blades or some form of Sideboard art on is SWE1 & RFM. It would also be great if you could make a Jackbot mirrored back board piece with cut outs for all the flashers. I'd pay for both of these items.

Just my .02

#55 11 years ago

drano, i need another set stern chrome, let me know when you'll make more.

#56 11 years ago

Thanks guys,
    I will have more gold and black in a week or two.
    Chrome, as always, takes a little longer for me to get. Maybe 3-4 weeks for those.

I'm writing down all your names so feel free to send me colors, types and quantities and I will cut exactly what is needed to fill all orders.

As for custom profiles. I do want to start makings some system 11 profiles. I do not have easy access to a P2K cabinet, but I would consider trying it for sure. Let me see what I can do.

As for the Jackbot part. I don't have access to one. If someone was willing to send me the back panel or at least a 1 scale scan of one, I could do it.

2 weeks later
    #57 11 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Will the Stern ones fit in DE such as TFTC?

Sealclubber did you ever pick up a set for the TFTC? I'm curious if they did fit because I would like to order a black set.

Drano has your new shipment arrived?

#60 11 years ago

I just received a set of gold blades for a Theatre of Magic restoration. I'm very happy with them. Excellent product. Thanks Drano.

1 week later
    #61 11 years ago

Hi Drano - Any update on the Black for B/W? Thanks

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

I do not have easy access to a P2K cabinet, but I would consider trying it for sure.

Adriano my PinMAME is a SWE1 P2K cab Next time you are over you can trace out a template.

#63 11 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Hi Drano - Any update on the Black for B/W? Thanks

Info/announcement coming soon.

1 month later
    #64 10 years ago

Yo can you make me a set of chromes for my Stargate? kkthnxbye

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultra-thin-mirror-blades-pre-order-open-for-jan-batch/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.