SpaceShuttle6.jpg
SpaceShuttle5.jpg
SpaceShuttle4.jpg
SpaceShuttle3.jpg
SpaceShuttle2.jpg
SpaceShuttle1.jpg
#1 2 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

Due to some costly vet bills, I have decided to auction off my NOS Williams Space Shuttle Pinball Machine Playfield. These are very rare to find and if you are trying to restore your machine with original parts, then this is the unicorn you are looking for. I have photos and description of condition posted on the listing but will provide the photos here as well. If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them here. Thank you for looking! Space Shuttle

ebay.com link: itm

SpaceShuttle1.jpgSpaceShuttle1.jpgSpaceShuttle2.jpgSpaceShuttle2.jpgSpaceShuttle3.jpgSpaceShuttle3.jpgSpaceShuttle4.jpgSpaceShuttle4.jpgSpaceShuttle5.jpgSpaceShuttle5.jpgSpaceShuttle6.jpgSpaceShuttle6.jpgSpaceShuttle10.jpgSpaceShuttle10.jpgSpaceShuttle16.jpgSpaceShuttle16.jpgSpaceShuttle12.jpgSpaceShuttle12.jpgSpaceShuttle11.jpgSpaceShuttle11.jpgSpaceShuttle13.jpgSpaceShuttle13.jpgSpaceShuttle14.jpgSpaceShuttle14.jpgSpaceShuttle15.jpgSpaceShuttle15.jpg
#2 2 years ago

A Kruzman candidate.

#3 2 years ago

Not a bad idea, thank you. I sent a message to Kruzman.

#4 2 years ago

Sorry to hear about the vet bills. I hope your furry friend is doing ok.

#5 2 years ago

Thank you, unfortunately we had to let him go. My 11 year old cat, ended up with a heart disorder and he went pretty quickly. My family and I got to be with him until the end and I am grateful for that, but it was very sudden.

#6 2 years ago

This has the Hotdog inserts and the USA at the top rollovers looks to have the correct registration, very nice.

There are a few missing holes that will need to be drilled topside, but you can stack the old playfield on the new one and drill through - easy hole transfer.

Someone is going to be very happy!

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Popcorn83:

Thank you, unfortunately we had to let him go. My 11 year old cat, ended up with a heart disorder and he went pretty quickly. My family and I got to be with him until the end and I am grateful for that, but it was very sudden.

So sorry

4 months later
#8 2 years ago
20210404_152039 (resized).jpg20210404_152039 (resized).jpg
11 months later
#9 1 year ago

Skimming this thread… assuming this was sold?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultra-rare-nos-space-shuttle-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.