Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I have an Ultra Lift powered hand truck for sale. It is the Ultra Lift 1500 model with a list price of $3,500 new. It is from 2012. Excellent condition. Make an offer; Asking $1,400. I am in Cleveland, OH. Last I knew, it's about $200+ via Fedex if shipped. Prefer local sale.

Everything you need to know is found on their website:

http://www.ultralift.com

Thanks,

Troy

#2 10 years ago

Updated with asking Price of $1,400.

#3 10 years ago

Price drop to $1300. It's a nice one guys. If you have considered a powered hand truck, check out the website and let me know if you are interested.

#4 10 years ago

PM sent

#5 10 years ago

That's an awesome hand truck!

Hands down better than escalera by the looks of how it works in the videos.

#6 10 years ago

Doesn't look like it would work as good as a Escalera in tight spaces or able to be used as forklift either?

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Trekie:

Doesn't look like it would work as good as a Escalera in tight spaces or able to be used as forklift either?

Yeah, that's a good point.

#8 10 years ago

Troy is a great guy and this is a pretty cool tool. Deal with confidence.

#9 10 years ago

Thanks Chris! And it is now sold! Thanks to all that expressed interest.

#10 10 years ago

For reference, this is very similar to the Lectro Truck series of lifting dollies.

#11 10 years ago

I wonder if the Lectro Truck fork lift attachment would fit on the Ultra Lift?

#12 10 years ago

I have used both machines to get boilers in and out of basements and the Escalera is our favorite electric handtruck.

#13 10 years ago

Can an Escalera lay down to a flat position like the Ultra Lift? I need to move very tall games though a 7ft door. The Ultra Lift look to manage it pretty easy.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gunner:

Can an Escalera lay down to a flat position like the Ultra Lift? I need to move very tall games though a 7ft door. The Ultra Lift look to manage it pretty easy.

I really can't say, my experience is with 700lb boilers in and out of basements in houses. All I can say is when your pulling 700 lbs of cast up a flight of stairs in a residential setting the Escalera rules. Btw I did manage to pick up two tall video games yesterday in a residential basement, had both games out in 15 minutes and I was alone, no help needed.im pretty sure if you just tilt and roll you can make it through a 7ft doorway fairly easy.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultra-lift-model-1500-powered-hand-truck-for-sale-cleveland-oh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.