Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pdxmonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1f5jw9 (resized).jpg
    group hug (resized).jpg
    STERN (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drredness.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

There is some debate about the Ultimate Stern Pinball Fan contest. Makes sense. Big prize up for grabs at www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com
    Let's get the views of those participating...and even voting. Send me a note here (or on the Facebook group Pinball Profile or message me or @pinballprofile on Twitter), and we'll record YOUR thoughts on the Pinball Profile podcast. We'll put them on a podcast by the end of next week. I will not make any judgement, only offer an audio venue for all the participants and any voters. Contact me by Sunday, Dec. 4 and we'll make arrangements to let YOUR voice be heard. Should be fun!

STERN (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago

Thanks for the feedback GotAQuestion. All feedback is wanted. I think it will make for an interesting podcast on PinballProfile. Hope we get some people like yourself that want to be heard. All the best.

#5 5 years ago

Anybody (even voters like yourselves) are free to join me on my Pinball Profile podcast when we discuss this topic. Interested? Send me a message @pinballprofile on Twitter or a message on the Facebook page for Pinball Podcast. I'll call you and put you on the podcast. Thanks for all feedback.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Great tip.
    The leading vote getters all feature their huge pinball collections.
    There's no logic to this thing, just annoying spam. I have actually been friended on FB by pinball people for sole purpose of procuring votes.

I added you on FB just to be annoying. No voting solicits.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How'd you get past my Canadian filter?!

I sneakily entered it in Buffalo! So what do you think ABOOT that, eh?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drredness.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside