(Topic ID: 213428)

Ultimate Pinball Themes - What do you think?

By drfrightner

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by davijc02
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Okay I'm going to do my list of pinballs based on themes. What do you think would be the best and for what company? Also what would you do and who would you have make them?

1) Evel Knievel: Can't you see now if you don't hit shots you see clips of wrecking? Something no one really does where the pinball jumps from one ramp to another and in this case a bus. The bumpers can be Snake Canyon, like ghostbusters with slimer you have a motorcyle you hit with the ball. Etc.

2) Speed Racer: Everything I said above and more. Speed Racer rocks.

3) Godzilla: Please the king of lizards should be an amazing pinball.

4) Universal Studios Monsters: Can you imagine the modes Dracula, Frank, Wolfman, Mummy, Phantom, Creature do the whole game like black and white, cool toys and more. This would be a great Jersey Jack game. I'm not talking about something silly like Monster Bash something incredible with the real monsters.

5) King Kong: It goes without saying what the mods would be and the topper that is an easy one.

6) Justice League: No brainer here.

7) Wonder Woman: She rocks!

Willy Wonka: Jersey Jack makes another game just like Wizard of Oz.

9) Munsters: If they do this I hope its mostly black and white.

10) The Conjuring: We need a good game based on GHOSTS!

11) The Exorcists: No one would ever do it but wouldn't it rock seeing a toy where the head spins around?

12) Titanic: Hit your shots and save the ship! Miss them and you sink!

13)Jumanji: Based on the new movie. Imagine the visuals

14) ET: Would be pretty cool

15) Harry Potter if they would ever allow it.

16) Fast and Furious: Who doesn't like cars?

17) Forest Gump: If you do OZ why not Forest

18) Caddyshack/Animal House just something funny

19) James Bond

20) Home Alone/Christmas Story/Christmas Vactation: Who doesn't love these movie

21) Grinch

22) Planet of the Apes

23) Toy Story

24) Grease

25) Mission Impossible

#11 6 years ago

I agree Blues Brothers, BJ especially since they’re making another one. Pulp Fiction should have already been done. YOu want to go back to the 80’s how about excaliber but yes Evil Dead would ROCK!

The Matrix would be great.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultimate-pinball-themes-what-do-you-think?tu=drfrightner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.