Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Ronnie1114
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RoachCoach.jpg
    Cars.jpg
    Rear_Sliders.jpg
    ecto-1_1.jpg
    moto-hearse-630.jpg
    Pin_Hauler_--_Wanted_Dead_or_Alive.jpg
    95Z28.JPG
    2004_Vette.jpg
    98_Vette.jpg
    Corvette_019.JPG
    Corvette_002.JPG
    Corvette_022.JPG
    Corvette_013.JPG
    Halloween_003.JPG
    Halloween_002.JPG
    Halloween_001.JPG
    There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

Here's the Ultimate Pin Hauler ,, Haul Anything !! 2003 Volvo w/ Trailer ,, $ 18K or Best offer ..

750 K miles . I've seen the rig on the road a many Times , but Tooter has hit Bottom , lost his CDL license , his Home etc.. Another Sad story !! If anyone is interested , I can get More info ..

Truck is located in Lexington , NC ....

Halloween_001.JPGHalloween_001.JPG Halloween_002.JPGHalloween_002.JPG Halloween_003.JPGHalloween_003.JPG

#2 11 years ago

The situation is sickening.

Let me make a couple calls. I might have someone interested.

Can you get maintenance records, specs, etc?

I would pm all this, bit I can't from my phone. I can post, but when I try to send a pm it gets rejected.

Christopher

#3 11 years ago

I can reply to emails. If you just want to email me. [email protected] that would work too. I will probably be at the winston-salem auction on 12/1 so if we can figure something out before than it would be nice.

#4 11 years ago

That thing will pay for itself in a month. Too bad my buddy isn't an OTR driver anymore, he would JUMP on this.

#5 11 years ago

Yeah, that's crazy. I never even looked beyond possibly starting to get a CDL before I found out how much other money was involved with it. I can't even replace my RAV4 for 18,000$!!!

#6 11 years ago

I'll ask around as well. I have a couple of friends in the shipping business. They are small players and just use a truck and trailor but maybe they'll want to upgrade their business. Long shot but I'll ask as well.

#7 11 years ago

Up-date --

I talked w/ Tooter's brother Tracy ( the Original Owner ) The Volvo is a 1999 model , He Painted it Red , he sold it to his bro- Tooter . The engine was Over-hauled this Past Summer , it's a 60 Series Detroit 490 .. I have cell #'s to the Owner's for more info-- PM me if yr interested .. B_R

#8 11 years ago

Can you send me the contact info? I tried to pm you, but I keep getting "you are not authorized" error.

[email protected]

Thanks

Christopher

#9 11 years ago

Can you send me the contact info? I tried to pm you, but I keep getting "you are not authorized" error.
    [email protected]
    Thanks
    Christopher

PM sent w/ my cell # .. E-mail sent to .. I went to Tracy's a Lil- bit ago to lOOk @ a Corvette .. Tooter was there.

The Volvo has 50K miles on a Rebuilt Engine , New Rubber All around , ( the Trailer does Not come w/ the Truck ) but Trailer's can be bought for $ 2500.00 ..

His Best Low-ball offer is $ 15K , but If with-n the Next 3-day's ,, $ 14K ..

Corvette_013.JPGCorvette_013.JPG Corvette_022.JPGCorvette_022.JPG

#10 11 years ago

If this was 7 months ago that would be mine. Hope it works out for him.

Did you buy the vette B_R? Kinda hard to haul pins. Maybe leave the back hatch open.

#11 11 years ago

I actually brought home 2 Vette's today .. The white was a 88 and the green a 92 , I fit fine in this model vette. The Green was a 6-speed w/ 145k miles and needs tires .

The White was a auto w/ 109k miles has New Tire's , rebuilt motor , New brakes , new injectors , New High volume Fuel Pump and I can get it for $ 4K

But i like the Newer body style ,, 97 to Now .. The Silver is a 98 , Blue is 04 ...

Corvette_002.JPGCorvette_002.JPG Corvette_019.JPGCorvette_019.JPG 98_Vette.jpg98_Vette.jpg 2004_Vette.jpg2004_Vette.jpg

#12 11 years ago

Thanks br. Call and left a message.

#14 11 years ago

Nice cars B_R. The 92 has the same engine/tranny as my 95 Z28. Great bang for the buck. I was thinking about selling my 74 vette for one in the 99-02 gen. 95Z28.JPG95Z28.JPG

Planning on changing the red stripes to black. I think the black looks better.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

Thanks br. Call and left a message.

Who did you call ?

Quoted from absocountry2:

Nice cars B_R. The 92 has the same engine/tranny as my 95 Z28. Great bang for the buck. I was thinking about selling my 74 vette for one in the 99-02 gen.

W/ a Wife and 2-girl's 5 & under , I need a Vette like I need a another Ban Vote ,
    But I would Love to have 1 anyway !! I'd Trade it for a Pin in a month or 2 ....

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Who did you call ?

W/ a Wife and 2-girl's 5 & under , I need a Vette like I need a another Hole-n-tha head ,
    But I would Love to have 1 anyway !! I'd Trade it for a Pin in a month or 2 ....

You could put car seats in the Camaro. I would trade if I were not 4,000 miles away. You are closer to the guys in Europe than me.

#17 11 years ago

Trade the two Corvettes for a CC or AFM!!

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Trade the two Corvettes for a CC or AFM!!

You have not priced those vettes in a while.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I actually brought home 2 Vette's today .. The white was a 88 and the green a 92 , I fit fine in this model vette. The Green was a 6-speed w/ 145k miles and needs tires .
    The White was a auto w/ 109k miles has New Tire's , rebuilt motor , New brakes , new injectors , New High volume Fuel Pump and I can get it for $ 4K
    But i like the Newer body style ,, 97 to Now .. The Silver is a 98 , Blue is 04 ...

Hey BR going through my Collection of Flyers today I found 1 Corvette pinball flyer Kinda thought you might like it. Let me know

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Hey BR going through my Collection of Flyers today I found 1 Corvette pinball flyer Kinda thought you might like it. Let me know

Would hang it on tha Wall w/ Pride ... PM sent ....

#21 11 years ago

What year is the Great Date Trailer?

2 months later
    #22 11 years ago

Found me another Possible Pin Hauler !! I want a Black Hurst tho ...

I'd have in Custom word's on the back window ,,, " Wanted , Dead or Alive "

Thanxx Pinbell ...

Pin_Hauler_--_Wanted_Dead_or_Alive.jpgPin_Hauler_--_Wanted_Dead_or_Alive.jpg

#23 11 years ago

^^^^ YES!!!!!

I'm actually looking for a new "hauler" myself.

That would be awesome.

#24 11 years ago

" Wanted , Dead or Alive "

Moto version!

moto-hearse-630.jpgmoto-hearse-630.jpg

#25 11 years ago

That's a *hearse*. Hurst makes shifters

Been a hearse enthusiast for pushing 20 years now. Looked at a few, test drove a few. Someday, a 59 Caddy hearse will be mine!

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

That's a *hearse*

Thanxxx john ,,,

I'm Not Joking ,,, I want 1 . lOOk at the C.list ad below .. I sent a Email ask-n them to call me..

// Error: Image 70261 not found //

charlotte.craigslist.org link

#27 11 years ago

I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

#28 11 years ago

A hearse is freaky as hell, but would make an awesome pin hauler. I like the ghost flames on the CL ad one.

#29 11 years ago

A hearse would be a great pin hauler. I wonder how many you could fit at once?

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

That's a *hearse*. Hurst makes shifters

Been a hearse enthusiast for pushing 20 years now. Looked at a few, test drove a few. Someday, a 59 Caddy hearse will be mine!

As odd as it sounds, I love the older hearses too! Something about that crazy styling that I just love.

Certainly plenty of room in the back

Chris

#31 11 years ago

I'm a little partial to this one.

ecto-1_1.jpgecto-1_1.jpg

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

I'm a little partial to this one.

Pinbusters?

#33 11 years ago

OMG that hearse is sick.

#34 11 years ago

I think alot of people want Hearses as personal rides. Many sites dedicated to selling these.
    http://cars.yakaz.com/cadillac-hearses-for-sale

#35 11 years ago

Here's the coolest part about a hearse for a pin hauler. Check out all those rollers.

Rear_Sliders.jpgRear_Sliders.jpg

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from HighSpeed1:

I think alot of people want Hearses as personal rides.

Not me. I won a hearse for a girl once in a contest and lost her. Once she had a car she didn't need me.

I'm through with hearses.

LTG : )

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Well.......
    Maybe one FINAL hearse ride.
    Hopefully it's not for quite a while yet.

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

LTG said:

Well.......
    Maybe one FINAL hearse ride.
    Hopefully it's not for quite a while yet.

Nope. Back of a pick up truck for me.

LTG : )

#40 11 years ago

That's a 53' Great Dane trailer.

Trivia time: For a brief period in the mid 1980's, Great Dane Trailers was taken over by International Controls. The Chairman of that company was none other than Arthur Goldberg who eventually took over Bally Manufacturing Corporation in 1991. However, this was after Bally sold their pinball and video game manufacturing assets to Williams.

#41 11 years ago

I find it amazing that rig has 750,000 miles on it and is still going! How many miles is an engine like that usually good for?

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from pzy:

I find it amazing that rig has 750,000 miles on it and is still going! How many miles is an engine like that usually good for?

2,000,000 miles with a few rebuilds

#43 11 years ago

I had a 85 Cadillac one for a few years. Had a real coffin and disco lights in the back. Was a blast to drive around on Halloween. Car shows were fun too. People would stop and ask if there was anybody in the coffin, had a knocker on a remote in it and would scare the crap out of people right before they opened it.

Cars.jpgCars.jpg

#44 11 years ago

could it hold 2 machines at once?

#45 11 years ago

That is a good question. I sold it before I got into pinball, or rather before I bought my first pin. I would think you might be able to cram 2 in some how, but at the same time I can't imagine how you would do it easily.

#46 11 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

2,000,000 miles with a few rebuilds

Or even longer. Volvo makes great semi's.

I feel bad for independent truckers, the diesel fuel prices are really hurting them. I drive a diesel car myself and am astounded at where the prices went. When I first got it, diesel was well below gas. Now, it's significantly higher than gas.

#47 11 years ago

I'm in the process of restoring this '68 sportvan that I drove in high school 24 years ago. It hasn't ran in 21 years but got the motor put back together this past weekend and took it for a test drive today, I'm going to fully restore this beast and plan to haul more that a few pins inside of this tin can!

RoachCoach.jpgRoachCoach.jpg

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from HighSpeed1:

You missed your chance !!!!
    Ebay link

Wow!! No bids?!?!?!?

Oh never mind, I see they ended it because they sold it locally.

#49 11 years ago
    Quoted from oropuro:

could it hold 2 machines at once?

That's the Draw back ,, I'm gonna say '' No " .. lOOk's too Narrow .. But maybe 2 in Line

#50 11 years ago
    Quoted from vaxick:

I drive a diesel car myself and am astounded at where the prices went. When I first got it, diesel was well below gas. Now, it's significantly higher than gas.

Me too. Even with the offset of diesel/gas I am still coming out ahead on mileage.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultimate-pin-hauler-18-wheeler-4-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.