8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160229_132337_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

For Sale: Ultimate Elvira Topper!

Added: 2016-03-02 18:33:18 UTC • Ended: October 1st, 2016
Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 550

Ultra-rare topper from Elvira Mistress of the Dark slot machine! At 33" tall, it's big and beautiful. This one is in perfect condition. No broken fingers.

This could go on top of your pin (if you've got tall ceilings), or elsewhere as game room decor. It looks awesome.

There's a 3-pin molex connector which may power the mini spot lights at the base of the throne. I'm not sure.

If you prefer, you can remove Elvira & throne from the base piece. This would reduce the footprint and reduce the height by about 10".

Willing to ship at buyer's expense for shipping, boxing, shipping insurance.

Item photos

20160229_132337_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are IdahoRealtor's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

IdahoRealtor has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to IdahoRealtor's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Eagle, ID, US

#2 8 years ago

Nice!! Almost bought one in Vegas...
I think there was a cigarette in her hand, right?

#3 8 years ago

I don't know. No cigarettes on this one. The opening in her right hand could probably fit a full-size cigarette.

#4 8 years ago

That's ok...most people removed them. This was a topper for a slot machine in Vegas. Great item and getting pretty rare!

#5 8 years ago

I wish the slot was obtainable, but they all got destroyed/dismantled. Damn shame.

#6 8 years ago

Yes.
I also almost bought the Creature From the Black lagoon slot. At the last minute the guy came back with a price of $3k!

#7 8 years ago

I can tell you not all were destroyed as I know of two that were sold at an arcade auction in Salt Lake City years ago!

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

I can tell you not all were destroyed as I know of two that were sold at an arcade auction in Salt Lake City years ago!

No sh*t? Fully working? I heard one or two were pieced back together, but non-working due to unobtainable roms.

#9 8 years ago

Yes they were. A friend out there at the auction text me and I gave him a Max bid of $3650 figuring that would easily land me one and with $350 to ship it to me, would have been into one for $4000 but was beat by $100 and high bidder took them both at $3750 a peice!

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Yes they were. A friend out there at the auction text me and I gave him a Max bid of $3650 figuring that would easily land me one and with $350 to ship it to me, would have been into one for $4000 but was beat by $100 and high bidder took them both at $3750 a peice!

Wow! Cool story. Bummer you didn't land one. Those may be the only two survivors.

#11 8 years ago

Are you sure it was the original Elvira slot and not Elvira's Secret?

#12 8 years ago

No, it was the Mistress of the Dark slot and they were complete from top to bottom including the topper! Thinking back on it now, I should just put in a "whatever it takes bid".

#14 8 years ago

Price drop bump

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultimate-elvira-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.