9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jungle
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jungle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

"To be honest, the arcade hasn't really taken that on board,'' he discloses. ''Abroad, particularly in the United States, 'pin-demption' has really taken off as a concept, but here FEC operators haven't really dabbled.'' ( Coin Slot trade paper )

Question on social media "Would leasing the machine from you with a service plan encourage uptake ?''

Distributor: '' Possibly but would be a massive massive challenge and take up a lot of time and resources. We offered a buy back scheme to guarantee a future value but operators in the UK are very slow in taking pinball on again, the only ones buying are the ones who love pinball....''

Not exactly Jersey Jack "belief " from this guy. Redemption arcades are common in the UK. Recently Jack said in Germany, " I will give operators a machine for free to prove earnings.''

Why should operators take all the risk? They already have ticket machines making money.

1 week later
    #3 8 years ago

Thanks Phil. I hoped you would reply. I have massive belief in the JJP product and the pindemption option. So much so that I plan to dip my toe in the water. Not with WOZ ( great game of it's type ) but with The Hobbit. As things stand at the present time I have no interest in operating any other manufacturers games. Just JJP.

No point saying more here as I would be looking at Spring 2016 at the earliest.

I know your prices for pinball machines are guaranteed to be the best in the UK. But the difference between US prices and UK is pretty shocking. Just looking today you can buy a new Metallica Pro in the US for less dollars than pounds over here. And the exchange rate is 1.53. I know there is VAT and shipping but the difference is massive. Why ?

#5 8 years ago

Also I understand once every 15 attract modes there's a credit of names of employees ( like the end of a movie )

Maybe once in a while you could have:

Enjoyed this game ? Want to buy a pinball machine for your home ? www.pinballheaven.co.uk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jungle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/uk-sole-distributor-pindemption-comments?tu=jungle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.