(Topic ID: 26564)

Uhaul cargo van questions!

By the96stang

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

u-haul.jpeg
    u-haul2.jpeg
    #1 11 years ago

Could a U haul Cargo Van haul 3 pins in it? 2 with the heads on, one with the head off?

Thanks

#2 11 years ago

From experience, those things are pretty spacious. I can't see how they wouldn't fit. From their site, here are the dimensions:

http://www.uhaul.com/Reservations/EquipmentDetail.aspx?model=BE

Inside dimensions: 9'2" x 5'7-1/2" x 4'5" (LxWxH)
    Back door opening: 4'6" x 4'1" (WxH)

Can't remember if there are wheel wells to contend with, but even with those, you should be fine. I haven't moved pins with one, but I was inside one not too long ago. Maybe someone will chime in with a second opinion for you though.

#3 11 years ago

You can get 3 normal games, and 1 wide body in U Haul's cargo vans. That is with the heads folded down. I know because I have used then more than once.
    Allen

#4 11 years ago

You might be able to put 2 widebody, and 2 regular in the van.

#5 11 years ago

Rent the 5x9 enclosed trailer for $29.

Else Rider does the first 500 miles free on their rental if you book online. And you get the big truck with liftgate!

#6 11 years ago

Monster bash, can you provide a link?

#7 11 years ago

To with an enterprise cargo van. 69.00 plus you don't have miles on your vehicle and it rides a lot better than a trailer . Will haul 3 for sure

#8 11 years ago

I prefer Enterprise, too. Lower rates, my local one doesn't limit us on mileage, etc.

#9 11 years ago

I've had 3 IJs in an Enterprise van before, along with an Addams Family Values redemption game

#10 11 years ago

I meant that I have moved 4 in a cargo and 1 was widebody. 4 for sure, heads folded down.

#11 11 years ago

5 x 8 U-Haul I loaded 3 pins no problem. You can possibly fit 4

-Mauro

u-haul2.jpegu-haul2.jpeg u-haul.jpegu-haul.jpeg

#12 11 years ago

Wow, expensive haul!

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Wow, expensive haul!

Very memorable road trip. I had checked in at a hotel that night and couldn't sleep I was so worried about getting the trailer stolen. btw..the other pin beside the MB was a CV.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/uhaul-cargo-van-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.